• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,321 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20191121_182941_01 (resized).png
1F7473C4-DC0F-4D02-91E0-A26F0D0F90E2 (resized).jpeg
al-bundy-polk-steelers1 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).png
C0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpeg
Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png

There are 16003 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 321.
#15201 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll put up a $20 friendly bet. Straight up. I paid Vic when I lost our parlay, so he can vouch that I don’t welch.

I'm not sure if you could tell from my post but Cowboys by 3 I say with zero conviction.

In fact you may have changed my mind already with your friendly bet suggestion. Wentz is way better than Dak but the Dallas D is way better than the Eagles'.

So I guess what I'm saying is it will end in a tie.

#15202 36 days ago

I'd take Dallas over the Eagles....Eagles are mediocre at best, and they don't play very well on the road....just look at last week

#15203 36 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'd take Dallas over the Eagles....Eagles are mediocre at best, and they don't play very well on the road....just look at last week

Eagles D is good against the run, takes Half shirt boy out of the equation. Amari Cooper isn’t playing...takes out the deep threat.

$20 straight up bet is on the table if someone wants to take it (who really thinks Dallas will win).

#15204 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles D is good against the run, takes Half shirt boy out of the equation. Amari Cooper isn’t playing...takes out the deep threat.
$20 straight up bet is on the table if someone wants to take it (who really thinks Dallas will win).

Its a tough one for me since I hate the Cowboys.....If I take that bet it would mean I would have to hope they win...thats a tough one....I'll take the Niners over the Skins

#15205 36 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its a tough one for me since I hate the Cowboys.....If I take that bet it would mean I would have to hope they win...thats a tough one.

I can certainly sympathize with that. I don’t think I could bet on the Cowboys to win even if a gun was to my head. I would just have to hope that it would ricochet off my thick skull.

#15206 36 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guys no offense but it's getting a little weird around here. Yes we all want to fuck supermodels, no we aren't going to fuck supermodels, yes we all want to fuck Tom Brady (he's so dreamy) but let's move on!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Scantily clad women is weird? I could look at that shit all day. Apparently people don’t understand that you can just have a difference of opinion, even when it comes to who you would want or prefer to bang.
Given that it’s pointless arguments like most on here, I’m good with moving on.
How about Eagles 28, Cowboys 21.

I don't know what's wrong with picturing women....

I do know that you can almost flip that score around however. Eagles 20, Dallas 24

#15207 36 days ago

This thread was in high gear for the past two days discussing whether or not football and the league was somehow fixed and shot on the same soundstage as the lunar landing...
If that’s an acceptable topic, but the gratuitous use of swimsuit model pics becomes frowned upon...then my friends...the terrorists will have won.
Next you’ll be telling me wrestling ain’t real. I guess we’ll just talk X’s and O’s from here on out, right after this last pic.

F908FA41-2CA7-4D3F-A9D6-029EF6C027D5 (resized).jpeg
#15208 36 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

This thread was in high gear for the past two days discussing whether or not football and the league was somehow fixed and shot on the same soundstage as the lunar landing...
If that’s an acceptable topic, but the gratuitous use of swimsuit model pics becomes frowned upon...then my friends...the terrorists will have won.
Next you’ll be telling me wrestling ain’t real. I guess we’ll just talk X’s and O’s from here on out, right after this last pic.[quoted image]

Quoted from Daditude:

I don't know what's wrong with picturing women....

Do I need to spell it out for you? (yes)

Nothing odd about "picturing women."

What's revealing is the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext of a bunch of guys who obviously are in love with and want to bang Tom Brady, and are using a debate over the hotness of his wife (who gets to do this on a regular basis) as a means to express their hidden, burning, and forbidden desires.

Also, wrestling is real!

#15209 36 days ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Show us a recent pic of Giselle thats anywhere near the monster level of that Tyra shot.

Ask and you shall receive.

Quoted from embryonjohn:

I guess we’ll just talk X’s and O’s from here on out, right after this last pic.

Oh, please allow me. Ass doesn’t look so good in this pic compared with John’s “runway posing” shot. Where are the hips?

Now back to X’s, O’s and my proposed wager.

46216B31-27A5-4618-927C-3A87AB766F2A (resized).jpeg
#15210 36 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext of a bunch of guys who obviously are in love with and want to bang Tom Brady, and are using a debate over the hotness of his wife (who gets to do this on a regular basis) as a means to express their hidden, burning, and forbidden desires.

This one’s for you Levi. I also love Ryan’s abs. But I’m sure that’s what you see in the mirror every day.

18781E24-F858-4329-9B38-592B2023FD0E (resized).jpeg
#15211 36 days ago

I think we all can admit dude is hot.

But not as hot as Tom Brady.

#15212 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

How about Eagles 28, Cowboys 21.

That hurts. I take it you won’t be circling the BOYS on the ticket this week.

#15213 36 days ago

Was there ever a QB as hot as Joe Namath?

tumblr_lupyvqbnht1qef7o0o1_500 (resized).jpggallery_2660_223_5214 (resized).jpgGEWP7WLGMOGOS5LYNLL4OLINNQ (resized).jpg
#15214 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ask and you shall receive.

Oh, please allow me. Ass doesn’t look so good in this pic compared with John’s “runway posing” shot. Where are the hips?
Now back to X’s, O’s and my proposed wager. [quoted image]

LOL hear is tyra when not on a shoot https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/tyra-banks-looking-homeless-in-la.1993002/

6903658-6451505-image-a-2_1543740026421 (resized).jpg
#15215 36 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was there ever a QB as hot as Joe Namath?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LMAO that fur coat.

I think he still has it. Didn't he wear one like it during a coin toss recently?

#15216 36 days ago

“the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext”

I think your hypersensitive gaydar is set to self-diagnosis mode

#15217 36 days ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL hear is tyra when not on a shoot

My God man. OK. You think one chick is hot, I think another is. We disagree (or just have different tastes). End of story.

#15218 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This one’s for you Levi. I also love Ryan’s abs. But I’m sure that’s what you see in the mirror every day.[quoted image]

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think we all can admit dude is hot.
But not as hot as Tom Brady.

Quoted from bssbllr:

That hurts. I take it you won’t be circling the BOYS on the ticket this week.

Quoted from embryonjohn:

“the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext”
I think your hypersensitive gaydar is set to self-diagnosis mode

Now it is getting weird.

#15219 36 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Now it is getting weird.

It's about frickin' time!

#15220 36 days ago

Clearly this group needs tonights game to start a few hours early.

#15221 36 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

LMFAO.

#15222 36 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Fine fine, jeez.

Ok so whats the over under on boneheaded clock management moves by Andy Reid tonight? Anybody think there's some upset potential here? I'd guess not, as nobody here has even mentioned this game and I had to look up who was playing tonight.

Also, does anybody want to bang Tammy Reid as much as I do? Hubba hubba!

tam (resized).jpg
#15223 36 days ago

Calling upset. Broncos 28, Chiefs 24. Mahomes has that ankle issue from last week.

#15224 36 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tell me about it!

I just cooked 2lbs of super thick bacon for tonight’s bourbon/bacon old fashioned drinks. Notice the broiler pan under and the cookie sheet on top, for perfectly flat bacon. Smells like heaven in the house right now. Now off to buy the cigars...

643C4EEE-BA70-47B8-89BB-C2A34C2E7CFA (resized).jpeg
#15225 36 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Calling upset. Broncos 28, Chiefs 24. Mahomes has that ankle issue from last week.

Mahomes is on the fantasy team going against me, so I hope he doesn't do well...but I think the chiefs turn it around and win this one.

#15226 36 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Tell me about it!
I just cooked 2lbs of super thick bacon for tonight’s bourbon/bacon old fashioned drinks. Notice the broiler pan under and the cookie sheet on top, for perfectly flat bacon. Smells like heaven in the house right now. Now off to buy the cigars...[quoted image]

I'm coming over

#15227 36 days ago

What's perfect is Thursday night is my Friday night so it's party time when the game comes on.

But what a buzzkill 3 hours of Buck and Aikman can be...

#15228 36 days ago

I'm a pretty big fan of Aaron Rodger's GF, personally.

pasted_image (resized).png
#15229 36 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

What's perfect is Thursday night is my Friday night so it's party time when the game comes on.
But what a buzzkill 3 hours of Buck and Aikman can be...

Over under on those idiots' collectively starting sentences with "obviously?"

#15230 36 days ago

Aboot sums up Rodgers Gf

#15231 36 days ago

I hope the Broncos can get their 3rd win tonight, and I hope the Rams can get their 4th win Sunday.

#15232 36 days ago

Back to the NFL is fixed, I picture the conversation this way.

NFL: We would like to schedule another team on Thanksgiving moving forward.

Lions: No way, its a Ford family tradition.

NFL: Well if you can't even consider it, good luck ever winning a Super bowl.

Lions: That's OK, these dumb asses sell out every home game - we are good.

#15233 36 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Over under on those idiots' collectively starting sentences with "obviously?"

Those guys get so hyped up over nothing.

It's like settle down and please let us just try to enjoy this game.

#15234 36 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Those guys get so hyped up over nothing.
It's like settle down and please let us just try to enjoy this game.

Maybe this is more your speed?

#15235 36 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Maybe this is more your speed?

That would certainly be an upgrade over tonight's clowns.

#15236 36 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

That would certainly be an upgrade over tonight's clowns.

He sounds drunk.

I give him the benefit of the doubt here as he's just joking around. Like I was last weekend when I suggested possibly the pyro at EPC had caused radical changes in the physics of a nearby AFM's tilt mech.

#15237 36 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He sounds drunk.

I think Howard Cosell and Don Meredith were more entertaining booth drunks.

Hell, I get so drunk, I could probably be a better announcer.

#15238 35 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I just cooked 2lbs of super thick bacon for tonight’s bourbon/bacon old fashioned drinks.

Sounds delicious, please share a pic of said drink

#15239 35 days ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Sounds delicious, please share a pic of said drink

I nuked/reheated the bacon before putting the drinks together, so when the bacon hit the bourbon, it sounded like a blacksmith quenching a red hot iron.

Bourbon, maple syrup, bitters & bacon...
Big magic!
D44FF8D1-AD8E-4445-A802-BD031DABD506 (resized).jpeg

#15240 35 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I nuked/reheated the bacon before putting the drinks together, so when the bacon hit the bourbon, it sounded like a blacksmith quenching a red hot iron.
Bourbon, maple syrup, bitters & bacon...
Big magic!
[quoted image]

Pats fans just keep winning

#15241 35 days ago

Wow...Mahomes injured and heading for MRI. They still pulled this game off, even though it’s the Broncos with Flacco, but that injury should definitely change their season.

#15242 35 days ago

They're saying he will be out at least 3 wks.

#15243 35 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This one’s for you Levi. I also love Ryan’s abs. But I’m sure that’s what you see in the mirror every day.[quoted image]

That reminds me, Did you guys know that football great John Matuszack played sloth from the Goonies.

E62EAE8E-2FE8-4C34-B4A2-C549EDE8BCD4 (resized).jpeg
#15244 35 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That reminds me, Did you guys know that football great John Matuszack played sloth from the Goonies.

I had no idea, I wonder what they paid him considering what that movie took in.

#15245 35 days ago

He did a good bit of acting, I'm sure that's his best known role.

I remember he turned up on the old HBO series First and Ten, along with other renowned thespian OJ Simpson.

#15246 35 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

renowned thespian OJ Simpson.

Nordberg!

10A16BCB-26D7-4119-B682-431620ED2459 (resized).png
#15247 35 days ago

North Dallas Forty is in the top 3 football movies ever

57763142-AB26-4BD4-8846-DB72CC156123 (resized).jpeg
#15248 35 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

North Dallas Forty is in the top 3 football movies ever[quoted image]

Any given Sunday is my favorite football movie.

Screenshot_20191018-093954~2 (resized).png
#15249 35 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

North Dallas Forty is in the top 3 football movies ever[quoted image]

Good movie though it does get a little bogged down in the romantic subplot. Also many of the football scenes are pretty fake looking with zero crowd. Enjoy hearing Chic's "good times" throughout the party scenes. Great cast and chemistry. I LOVE the guy who plays the evil Dallas coach, the dude from Godfather II.

My favorite football movie however is Any Given Sunday, and it ain't even close. Tons of fun, crammed with cameos like a 70s disaster movie (complete with Heston), great soundtrack...I think I saw this one twice in the theater.

Pacino hamming it up, Diaz playing the bitchy heavy, Ann Margret chewing the scenery, LT playing LT...Love me some Any Given Sunday! Footnote: Puff Daddy was fired from the lead role because Oliver Stone said "he throws like a girl."

#15250 35 days ago

Denver needs an offensive line.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 16003 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 321.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside