pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 1,516.
#15001 4 years ago

Whatcha think of Gronk during the pregame?

#15002 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Whatcha think of Gronk during the pregame?

Damn that's the only part of tonight that's interesting but I didn't get to see it. Hard to hate the Gronk.

#15003 4 years ago

My wife wanted to go to the game to watch her Giants play the Patriots

#15004 4 years ago

Why do Giants get to wear their good uniforms on TNF and everyone else gets stuck with that unitard bullshit?

#15005 4 years ago

lol that Giants punter flailing like a soccer player while he had a chance to knock that blocked punt down. awesome

#15006 4 years ago

PSA: Its a ball game with 5m to go in the first half.

#15007 4 years ago

So how many yards does Brady need to pass Peyton?

#15008 4 years ago

Patriots got robbed on the play before. I saw touchdown from several different angles. They were going to score anyway, so maybe the refs were trying to make it look good.

#15009 4 years ago

BONG - sweet sound of a ball off the upright.

#15010 4 years ago

Giants are only down by 7. Hmmm....

#15011 4 years ago

I personally love that sound in rapid succession, followed by months of whining and anxiety.

#15012 4 years ago

The Patriots are a thoroughly flawed team right now. 1 and out in the playoffs...

#15013 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The Patriots are a thoroughly flawed team right now. 1 and out in the playoffs...

Less flawed than most other teams. What I see from Brady reminds me of when I was 40 years old. I may have to add him to the 70s thread.

#15014 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What I see from Brady reminds me of when I was 40 years old.

That says it all, really.

#15015 4 years ago

The Patriots are flawed yes. As is every other team. Many injuries as well on the offensive side of the ball. Their defense is best in the NFL. They are easily best team in football. The division is a lock. First round bye is basically a lock. I'll see you at the superbowl

#15016 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That says it all, really.

He's got my respect now. Ever since early in the game when he scooped up that ball with his left hand.

#15017 4 years ago

The Patriots were favored by 17, and they won by 21 points.
They won on the road, scoring 14 points in the 4th quarter, and they are now 6 and 0.
Looking at scores of first 6 Pats games, it seems like the Bills game at Buffalo was the only close game.
The Pats toughest part of their season will be coming up from Nov 3rd thru Dec 8th (@_Ravens, @_Eagles, vs Cowboys, @_Texans, & vs Chiefs)
No doubt the Pats are looking really good. Maybe by early Dec, we will know if they are beatable this year.

Let's hope KC Chiefs (or Bills or Chargers, or …) win the AFC Championship game and make it to the Super Bowl,
...and get to play the Saints in Feb.

#15019 4 years ago

That game was pretty close, or at least felt sort of close through the 3 quarters. The difference is the Pats are closers. If that were another team, they might have been falling over themselves to find a way to lose. The Pats minimize mistakes, make the most of opportunities, and walk away with wins.

#15020 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The Pats minimize mistakes, make the most of opportunities, and walk away with wins.

And that sucks for the rest of us.

#15021 4 years ago

Until someone beats the Pats their still the champs....I'll say this a team with a great defense has the best chance as clearly their offense is their weak link. Be interesting to see how they are when they play some decent teams. They've been pretty luck to play in footballs weakest division.

#15022 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Until someone beats the Pats their still the champs....I'll say this a team with a great defense has the best chance as clearly their offense is their weak link. Be interesting to see how they are when they play some decent teams. They've been pretty luck to play in footballs weakest division.

Definitely different than pats teams of the past. They always seem to find a way.
They aren't my team, but I certainly have lots of respect for them.

#15023 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Definitely different than pats teams of the past.

The thing aboot the Pats is there isn't one type of team; They've won with defense, passing, rushing, etc etc.

#15024 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Definitely different than pats teams of the past. They always seem to find a way.
They aren't my team, but I certainly have lots of respect for them.

When u get to the top 10 or so teams in the NFL theres a lot of parity. Every team is one or two injuries away from being mediocre ...

#15025 4 years ago

I enjoy watching about any football team, but tomorrow, 10/13, I am really hoping Denver and Arizona can both get their 2nd wins of the season.

#15026 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I enjoy watching about any football team, but tomorrow, 10/13, I am really hoping Denver and Arizona can both get their 2nd wins of the season.

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome football day. That Pats played Thursday and won, so now I get to watch 7 straight hours of Red Zone. When your team isn’t playing, it’s by far the best football experience. No commercials. Totally worth the extra few bucks a month.

#15027 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

When your team isn’t playing, it’s by far the best football experience. No commercials. Totally worth the extra few bucks a month.

Not to mention, no stress when it happens that way!

#15028 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Not to mention, no stress when it happens that way!

If you're feeling any sort of stress from watching a sporting event, you're doing it all wrong.

Remember, it's a form of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less. There are hundreds of other things you could be stressing about on a Sunday afternoon.

#15029 4 years ago

I'm really looking forward to the powerhouse Redskins/Dolphins game....should be some quality football played Im hoping my Niners show up in LA today....their pretty decimated on offense with 2 starting tackles , starting Full back, and two receivers out.... should be interesting to say the least....the only chance I give them is if they force a bunch of turn overs and Garoppolo doesn't throw a bunch of shitty passes.

#15030 4 years ago

Eagles let the kickers kick and the QBs throw.

#15031 4 years ago

Dolphins have only had the #1 overall pick twice. The first was Jim Grabowski in 1966. The last was Jake Long in 2008.

#15032 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins have only had the #1 overall pick twice. The first was Jim Grabowski in 1966. The last was Jake Long in 2008.

They will get the number one pick again this year and try again with Ricky Williams.

#15033 4 years ago

My buddy tells me they changed the rules that got Ricky in trouble.

#15034 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Eagles let the kickers kick and the QBs throw.

Yeah, this game was gross on my end. Eagles won’t go far if they’re going to allow all these deep pass plays and don’t improve their secondary.

#15035 4 years ago

Alright you guys were right Dallas does freaking suck.

#15036 4 years ago

Sam Darnold came in and completely changed the Jets offense. Of course, the 4 Dallas penalties didn't hurt!!

#15037 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sam Darnold came in and completely changed the Jets offense. Of course, the 4 Dallas penalties didn't hurt!!

Ok...that is probably the most painful back to back plays I've seen in years....

#15038 4 years ago

So the Jets are breaking streaks , breaking records and Dallas is making it easy for them.

#15039 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191013-164612~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191013-164612~2 (resized).png
#15040 4 years ago

It's almost like they've only beaten the worst teams in the league and aren't that good.

#15041 4 years ago

Jason Garrett once again deserves es to be considered a mediocre coach for Dallas. If they lose today will have lost 3 in a row today against a previously winless coach. Jerry Jones as owner and the Garrett combo a stuck in giving fans hope for awhile but ultimately disappoint. I still think Jerry Jones was so wrong to fire Jimmy Johnson as coach and since that era and the team of that time no trips to the Super Bowl. And none coming soon I'm afraid.

#15042 4 years ago

The Niners are fucking awesome!!!!!!

#15043 4 years ago

The Chiefs are a thoroughly flawed team right now. 1 and out in the playoffs...

#15044 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Jason Garrett once again deserves es to be considered a mediocre coach for Dallas.

Just FYI, don't think anyone outside of Cowboy nation has ever taken him off that list.

#15045 4 years ago

The Patriots resigning Jamie Collins for 1.1 mil solidified the D and may have fated another Lombardi trophy, but look at his contract:

• $150K to sign
• $900K base ($100K guaranteed)
• $850K in per-game roster bonuses
• $100K workout bonus
• $2M in (complex) playing-time incentives
• $500K Pro Bowl incentive
• $500K All-Pro incentive

He has to earn every dollar!!!
They continuously amaze me.

#15046 4 years ago

Three flags in a row is ridiculous. There was no interference on Elliot. You might as well just hand Dallas the game.

Now 5 flags in a friggin row!! These games are becoming unwatchable. I’m not even watching plays anymore. I’m just seeing if there’s a flag indicator in the lower right corner of the screen.

#15047 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

The Niners are fucking awesome!!!!!!

Their defense is legit....should have won by 3 touch downs....

#15048 4 years ago

The announcer just said can we please have one play without a flag. Six in a row. Stupid.

#15049 4 years ago

Well Rams season is just about done. Might as well go see a Pittsburgh game .

12406B15-C205-4057-8893-B693FCB2109E (resized).jpeg12406B15-C205-4057-8893-B693FCB2109E (resized).jpegA5EEAFE6-1C43-4780-890B-D8B3F66749FE (resized).jpegA5EEAFE6-1C43-4780-890B-D8B3F66749FE (resized).jpeg
#15050 4 years ago

LaDainian Tomlinson getting interviewed.

42B725C6-8971-49AE-BA5B-0D2043B4D63E (resized).jpeg42B725C6-8971-49AE-BA5B-0D2043B4D63E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/301?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.