• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    61%

(152 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,264 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D44FF8D1-AD8E-4445-A802-BD031DABD506 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
643C4EEE-BA70-47B8-89BB-C2A34C2E7CFA (resized).jpeg
tam (resized).jpg
6903658-6451505-image-a-2_1543740026421 (resized).jpg
GEWP7WLGMOGOS5LYNLL4OLINNQ (resized).jpg
gallery_2660_223_5214 (resized).jpg
tumblr_lupyvqbnht1qef7o0o1_500 (resized).jpg
18781E24-F858-4329-9B38-592B2023FD0E (resized).jpeg
46216B31-27A5-4618-927C-3A87AB766F2A (resized).jpeg
F908FA41-2CA7-4D3F-A9D6-029EF6C027D5 (resized).jpeg
8C1BDCD5-0EC4-4BDB-B536-D330879C3857 (resized).jpeg
spi190513_swcover_01_promo (resized).jpg
Gisele-Bundchen-Vogue-Germany-Cover-Photoshoot (resized).jpg
E2600DED-495E-4C33-8BB3-E0C5E32F3149 (resized).jpeg
jags.png

There are 15241 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 305.
#14951 9 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well the Browns still suck, some things never change. I love it!

They should have left that OBJ alone,he’s all brand and very little team.Mayfield feels pressure to get him involved

#14952 9 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

They should have left that OBJ alone,he’s all brand and very little team.Mayfield feels pressure to get him involved

You got that right. I wouldn’t have that clown on my team for nothing in the world.

#14953 9 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm as underwhelmed by Kirk as much as the next guy...but he has had the Eagles' number.
I know it seems like ancient history but didn't he help the Skins beat the Eagles like 5 times in a row?
Game will be closer than that, much closer. Kirk/Thelin vs. Eagles' secondary = more than 17 points.

Sure he has, but that was the past and his gameplay & abilities have gone downhill. The only truly good game he’s had so far this year was against the Giants when he threw for 306 with two TD’s.

Eagles secondary will be better this week, have been since beating up on Rodgers and recently the Jets. Their morale and confidence is higher.

Cousins has 5 TD’s and 2 INT’s so far this season, compared to Wentz’s 10 TD’s and 2 INT’s.

I stick with my original score.

#14954 9 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Mayfield got another "wakeup" call last night from Bosa. He shoots his mouth off and then proceeds to get his ass handed to him, can't fix stupid I guess.

He looked horrible!

I guess he really is the "sober johnny manziel"

#14955 9 days ago

Last night was the loudest I've ever heard Levi's Stadium. It was amazing. Finally. Us season ticket holders can finally hold our heads up high. LOL It's been a brutal ride since the move to Santa Clara.

#14956 9 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

He looked horrible!
I guess he really is the "sober johnny manziel"

Football is the ultimate team sport so Mayfield is only as good as the rest of the team around him..the offensive line got completely dominated and the receiving core didn't help much...he didnt have a chance

#14957 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sure he has, but that was the past and his gameplay & abilities have gone downhill. The only truly good game he’s had so far this year was against the Giants when he threw for 306 with two TD’s.
Eagles secondary will be better this week, have been since beating up on Rodgers and recently the Jets. Their morale and confidence is higher.
Cousins has 5 TD’s and 2 INT’s so far this season, compared to Wentz’s 10 TD’s and 2 INT’s.
I stick with my original score.

Eagles will be lucky to make the play offs this year...I think the Vikings will take it to them this Sunday....

#14958 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Football is the ultimate team sport so Mayfield is only as good as the rest of the team around him..the offensive line got completely dominated and the receiving core didn't help much...he didnt have a chance

Good to see someone with an actual football IQ around these parts. If all we did was listen to the mouth breathers, we would certainly be doomed.

Browns O-Line isn't playing very well. The Zeitler trade is starting to look like Dorsey's biggest misstep so far. Hopefully they can get it together before week 9 when Hunt is thrown into the mix for a nice 1-2 punch with him and Chubb.

#14959 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I will agree that he has some of the worst tackles in the league...but at what point does he make a play? Not take another needless sack? Change the call at the line? Run screens, RPOs, play action passes, checkdowns, etc?

When do they go max protect? 3 TE sets? Use a blocking fullback/tailback? Call QB runs to keep them honest?

This certainly isn't ALL on Mayfield, but he definitely deserves a good share of the blame. I'm sure he was rattled, but good players persevere...they don't devolve and fall apart. He couldn't even make easy throws when there wasn't pressure.

#14960 9 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I will agree that he has some of the worst tackles in the league...but at what point does he make a play? Not take another needless sack? Change the call at the line? Run screens, RPOs, play action passes, checkdowns, etc?
When do they go max protect? 3 TE sets? Use a blocking fullback/tailback? Call QB runs to keep them honest?
This certainly isn't ALL on Mayfield, but he definitely deserves a good share of the blame. I'm sure he was rattled, but good players persevere...they don't devolve and fall apart. He couldn't even make easy throws when there wasn't pressure.

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve some of the blame, but there are multiple factors involved. His offensive line was completed dominated last night. Their receiving core was below average, and finally they were completely out coached. The coach is responsible for putting his players in a position of success. I would say the line, and coach are more to blame than Mayfield (and Im not a fan of his antics)...

#14961 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve some of the blame, but there are multiple factors involved. His offensive line was completed dominated last night. Their receiving core was below average, and finally they were completely out coached. The coach is responsible for putting his players in a position of success. I would say the line, and coach are more to blame than Mayfield (and Im not a fan of his antics)...

Guys cant we just say that the Browns suck and call it a day?

#14962 9 days ago
b78b30b6d49d6a7cd5409730a5c28b9695b77848089233c132897e080ee8f1e8 (resized).jpg
#14963 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Eagles will be lucky to make the play offs this year...I think the Vikings will take it to them this Sunday....

We shall see...do you like crow?

#14964 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I like crow...tastes like chicken

#14965 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I sense another wager brewing.

#14966 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It's a little stringy and greasy yet satisfying if I do say so myself.

#14967 9 days ago

As a Vikings fan, I'd be hard pressed to put any money on Cousins doing well against a decent team. That said, I did go back and check the Eagles' previous schedule: Redskins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Jets. Not sure if the Eagles are actually a decent team.

#14968 9 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

As a Vikings fan, I'd be hard pressed to put any money on Cousins doing well against a decent team. That said, I did go back and check the Eagles' previous schedule: Redskins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Jets. Not sure if the Eagles are actually a decent team.

They are a decent team. Fantastic QB, good line, good aggressive coaching and playcalling. Their secondary is suspect. Very suspect. I think Kirk is gonna light 'em up.

#14969 9 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I sense another wager brewing.

Like I said before, I don’t bet on my team. Bad karma.

Quoted from newovad:

Eagles beat the Packers at home at Lambeau, and the Packers rolled over Dallas in their own stadium (even though Collinsworth and other broadcasters have been all over Dak’s crotch this season). That says something.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Eagles will be lucky to make the play offs this year...

I heard that before...but then

24743A82-9E96-41C1-807E-5640027FD652 (resized).jpeg

#14970 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Like I said before, I don’t bet on my team. Bad karma.

Eagles beat the Packers at home at Lambeau, and the Packers rolled over Dallas in their own stadium (even though Collinsworth and other broadcasters have been all over Dak’s crotch this season). That says something.

I heard that before...but then
[quoted image]

well I was cheering for the Eagles that day! Pretty exciting to win your FIRST.....and it was actually an entertaining game

#14971 9 days ago
Quoted from newovad:

win is a win in the NFL....their not easy to come by (unless your playing the Dolphins or skins)....salary cap took care of that

#14972 9 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Guys cant we just say that the Browns suck and call it a day?

Did the Browns hurt you? Do you need to talk to someone?

#14973 9 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No, but baker mayfield did! Lololol

Screenshot_20191008-212923 (resized).png
#14974 9 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

If you are not a personal injury lawyer, a therapist, psychiatrist, or a ad agency for one of those, I think you have found your calling with quotes like that.

#14975 9 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 34, Vikings 17.

Ok colson,

Now that you've come down off the high from another win and another great score prediction, this is a good time to re-evaluate your final score prediction for this upcoming game. You know, ...to get it right and keep your genius level ranking.

Let's review:
* Game is being played in Minn, so that's an away game for the Eagles.
* The Vikings are favored by 3, and the o/u is at 44 points.
* Thus far this year, when the Eagles win, they've scored 31 to 34 points, but when they lose, the score about 20 to 24 points.
* The Eagles beat the Redskins, Packers, & Jets, and they lost to the Falcons & Lions.
* The Eagles have both won on the road and lost on the road this season.

So, what is your new final score prediction? And is that your final answer?
You can phone-a-friend if needed, or save it for next week for the Dallas game.

#14976 9 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Ok colson,
Now that you've come down off the high from another win and another great score prediction, this is a good time to re-evaluate your final score prediction for this upcoming game. You know, ...to get it right and keep your genius level ranking.
Let's review:
* Game is being played in Minn, so that's an away game for the Eagles.
* The Vikings are favored by 3, and the o/u is at 44 points.
* Thus far this year, when the Eagles win, they've scored 31 to 34 points, but when they lose, the score about 20 to 24 points.
* The Eagles beat the Redskins, Packers, & Jets, and they lost to the Falcons & Lions.
* The Eagles have both won on the road and lost on the road this season.
You can phone-a-friend if needed, or save it for next week for the Dallas game.

Forget that! I want predictions for all week 6 games!

Let's see what kind of skill set we are really talking about.

#14977 8 days ago

I don't get how the oddsmakers decided on this point spread:
Seahawks play at Cleveland on Sun 10/13.
The Seahawks just beat the LA Rams, and are now 4 and 1, and only loss was to the Saints.
The Browns just got pounded by the 49ers.
The Seahawks are only favored by 1 to 1-1/2 points over the Browns. Wtf?
Seems like Seahawks should be favored to win by more than that.

Maybe the oddsmakers just looked at the Browns game results thus far and noticed a pattern and are concerned Browns will probably win it somehow
L, W, L, W, L, (so a W for Browns vs Seahawks).

#14978 8 days ago

I don't get how the oddsmakers decided on this point spread:
Seahawks play at Cleveland on Sun 10/13.
The Seahawks just beat the LA Rams, and are now 4 and 1, and only loss was to the Saints.
The Browns just got pounded by the 49ers.
The Seahawks are only favored by 1 to 1-1/2 points over the Browns. Wtf?
Seems like Seahawks should be favored to win by more than that.
Maybe the oddsmakers just looked at the Browns game results thus far and noticed a pattern and are concerned Browns will probably win it somehow
L, W, L, W, L, (so a W for Browns vs Seahawks).

They look at tons of things: home field advantage, injuries, trends, individual matchups, team strengths/weaknesses, coaching tendencies, etc. Of course, they also have the great equalizer...proposing bets that get action.

#14979 8 days ago

I’ve evaluated all of those factors. Sticking with Eagles win, 34-17. That’s my final answer.

And they are saying DJack might not be back this week, but he should be for Dallas.

#14980 8 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So true. The best player in the world can’t do anything with two other guys in his face. Almost every great play I’ve ever seen involved someone else doing something really good. It’s almost always a great block that actually springs the play. It happens in every game.

#14981 8 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

If you are not a personal injury lawyer, a therapist, psychiatrist, or a ad agency for one of those, I think you have found your calling with quotes like that.

No Johnny, Dirtbag66 is nothing more than a troll, don't get caught up in his BS.

#14982 8 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

So true. The best player in the world can’t do anything with two other guys in his face. Almost every great play I’ve ever seen involved someone else doing something really good. It’s almost always a great block that actually springs the play. It happens in every game.

Mayfield is not a "Team Player" is the problem. His college career was the same, ME, ME, ME and nothing more.

#14983 8 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think Kirk is gonna light 'em up.

I'm thinking a big day from Diggs

#14984 8 days ago

Did the NFL kickers pass around some hoof & mouth disease? No PAT is frick’n safe anymore. It got so bad on the Patriots, they sent Steven Gostowski to sleep with the fishes, along with his 3mil salary for next year. His salary this year? 1.1mil...hello IR.
NFL record 479 straight PAT’s made & 3 rings. This year he was like 60% on PAT’s. Crazy...

#14985 8 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

they sent Steven Gostowski to sleep with the fishes

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Dolphins.

#14986 8 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Dolphins.

Agreed, but I think you meant to quote the “60% on PATs” bit.

#14987 7 days ago

NYG at NE tonight. Barkley is ruled out. I'll probably still have it on, but I don't have high expectations for this matchup.

#14988 7 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

NYG at NE tonight. Barkley is ruled out. I'll probably still have it on, but I don't have high expectations for this matchup.

Well with Barkely out they'll have to really depend on their WR; how are they looking?

#14989 7 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well with Barkely out they'll have to really depend on their WR; how are they looking?

Their 2 best receiving threats- Sterling Shepard & Evan Engram are both out tonight.... NE kills the G-Men tonight.....

#14990 7 days ago

Yeah, the Giants are beat up pretty damn badly. I have to say though I really like the rookie QB.

#14991 7 days ago

If only Eli was playing tonight.

If I remember correctly, he owns the Patriots.

#14992 7 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

If only Eli was playing tonight.
If I remember correctly, he owns the Patriots.

That's the spirit, how about NYG/Miami in the Super Bowl! It's not yet mathematically impossible ...

#14993 7 days ago

Brady to pass Peyton Manning's regular season yards passing tonight with Eli looking on from the sidelines, kind of a perfect night!

#14994 7 days ago

Be almost as perfect as the two nights the Giants won their last two Super Bowls.

Those are two I'll never forget.

History books will always show Eli-2 Tom-0 in those games.

#14995 7 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Be almost as perfect as the two nights the Giants won their last two Super Bowls.
Those are two I'll never forget.
History books will always show Eli-2 Tom-0 in those games.

Belichick's Patriots are 9-3 against the Chargers including multiple playoff victories. They are 25-14 against Miami. I understand why you have sand in your vag. Things will get better in a few years (well not for Miami).

#14996 7 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Belichick's Patriots are 9-3 against the Chargers including multiple playoff victories. They are 25-14 against Miami. I understand why you have sand in your vag. Things will get better in a few years (well not for Miami).

Pats have a long way to fall in that dogshit division before they're at any risk of missing the playoffs.

#14997 7 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Belichick's Patriots are 9-3 against the Chargers including multiple playoff victories. They are 25-14 against Miami. I understand why you have sand in your vag.

I see why you have such a stick up your a$$.

You never got over this.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196401050sdg.htm

#14998 7 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I see why you have such a stick up your a$$.
You never got over this.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/196401050sdg.htm

1/5/64? Hey, wasn't that your 30th birthday?

#14999 7 days ago

I don't know why you've got to take this shit so personally, it's only football.

It's not like I said Patriots fans are the biggest ass wipes in all of sports or anything like that.

#15000 7 days ago

To be fair to the Patriots and their great achievements of late, if they make it to another Super Bowl, it will be a record setting venture for the franchise.

They will either be the winningest franchise in Super Bowl history, or the losingest. Tied with noone. Quite an achievement either way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 19.99
Playfield - Plastics
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 15.00
$ 27.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 15241 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 305.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside