Topic Stats

• 21,456 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,721 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg
0ap3000000795730 (resized).jpg
71A3C657-4C06-46DB-A218-036144B905EB (resized).jpeg

There are 21456 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 430.
#1451 6 years ago

Yep you called it. They sat on that info as long as they could I guess.

#1452 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I was asked if they patriots were better than jets so I went back to history and yes they are . Living in the past nope ....like I said looking forward all the time , and jets only had 1 Super Bowl apperance in 1968 vs the Baltimore colts and won Super Bowl 3 (wow!!!! That's a very long time ago ) , patriots 7 apperances 1986,1997,2002,2004,2005,2008,2012 .......3 won and 4 lost . I don't want them to win ....they WILL win this year and they are in their class of their own .

OK then, forget the Jets and tell us how the Patriots are better than the Niners, Packers, Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Colts, Redskins, and Browns using your formula including all NFL titles.

Quoted from Monarca1091:

Dolphins have class ? What have they won latetly ??????? ( I'm only hearing crickets now .) BOOM!!!

They won a very important game a couple weeks ago. For both teams. They also accomplished something in 1972 that another team tried a few years ago and failed. I'm done here now. Enjoy the playoffs!

#1453 6 years ago

Wow, some serious spreads this week.
Take the eagles to massacre dallas. This will be fun to watch. Jones head is going to explode.
miami should win, in miami.
baltimores been hot, I like them over cincy with points this week
jacksonville 11 1/2. how can you pass that up over ind.
det over minn.
chicago getting 3 over green bay. I think rodgers will be rusty.
i like denv giving 12 to oakland. Manning hates to be taken out and will put up some numbers for the record.
just my 2cents.

#1454 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Wow, some serious spreads this week.
Take the eagles to massacre dallas. This will be fun to watch. Jones head is going to explode.
miami should win, in miami.
baltimores been hot, I like them over cincy with points this week
jacksonville 11 1/2. how can you pass that up over ind.
det over minn.
chicago getting 3 over green bay. I think rodgers will be rusty.
i like denv giving 12 to oakland. Manning hates to be taken out and will put up some numbers for the record.
just my 2cents.

Also take Buffalo 9 1/2 pts vs New England and take St. Louis 10 1/2 pts vs Seattle. It wouldn't shock me if either visitor won outright

#1455 6 years ago

bills got qb problems. 10 1/2 and st louis is a good bet though

#1456 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

bills got qb problems. 10 1/2 and st louis is a good bet though

Not big enough problems to beat Miami.

#1457 6 years ago

The Texas Department of Safety is cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas. For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.

Q.What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A..The Dallas Cowboys

Q.What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?
A.They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q.How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?
A.Put up a goal post.

Q.What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
A.Old

Q.What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
A.You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q.How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A.Nobody remembers.

Q.What do the Cowboys and possums have in common?
A.Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

#1458 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK then, forget the Jets and tell us how the Patriots are better than the Niners, Packers, Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Colts, Redskins, and Browns using your formula including all NFL titles.

For me they are,because that's the team I root for . It's all trash talk to,get hype for the the weekend . Go patriots !!!

It's like you you like dolphins and I bet if your team was doing well you would be excited about it also.

#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

For me they are,because that's the team I root for . It's all trash talk to,get hype for the the weekend . Go patriots !!!
if the dolphins were to be where the patriots are right now you would be excited and defend your team from people that talk trash about your team right ? .

#1460 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

It's like you you like dolphins and I bet if your team was doing well you would be excited about it also.

Yes, I'm excited about it, and yes the Patriots have been one of the more winning teams in the last few years. But I have learned a long time ago to wait for the game to be done before announcing them winners. Go Chargers!

#1461 6 years ago

The Hawks have prepared well this week for the Rams.
They know what is at stake in this game.(Home Field through the Playoffs)
Any mean something game the Hawks never disappoint.
Go Hawks!

#1462 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Go Hawks!

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but wasn't last weekend a "mean something" game against Arizona?

In all truthfulness, I give the Hawks a hard time not because I have anything personal against them, but because the replacement officials hosed the Packers out of a first round bye last year and it happened to be against Seattle. Be interesting to see how they do on Sunday!

Luke

#1463 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Go Hawks!

So last year you guys only wanted to make it to the conference championship game ? And in Super Bowl 40 you guys only wanted to participate on the Super Bowl to loose it against the steelers ? GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

#1464 6 years ago

If cardinals wins vs 49ers the cardinals are going to be the surprise team in the playoffs .

#1465 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

So last year you guys only wanted to make it to the conference championship game ?

I always found it kind of strange that over the years, teams would always say "our goal is to get to the Super Bowl". That never really made much sense to me. As far as the Seahawks losing to the Steelers in the Super Bowl, one could make a case that that was the worst officiated game in Super Bowl history. Almost as if the league wanted Cowher to finally win one after O'Donnell threw that other game against the Cowboys. But officials are part of the game, so you must dominate to assure a victory.

#1466 6 years ago

I give Arizona props for the win against Seattle. No team has blown out Seattle in any game all season. Every single game the Hawks lost they have been in it til the end. In the Arizona game who knows what would have happened if they hadn"t called a pic when the ball clearly bounced off the turf.
Seahawks are a great team. Those that do not want Seahawks to succeed are the ones most nervous to face the Hawks in the playoffs. Teams do not want Seattle to secure home field through the playoffs because they know it's darn near impossible to get a win there. One team has done it in the last 20 tries. I would put my money on the Hawks at home.

#1467 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

One team has done it in the last 20 tries.

Are you talking playoffs?
I guess Seattle has not hosted 20 playoff games, so you must be talking regular and postseason.

#1468 6 years ago

Great comeback O-din ..........

#1469 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Great comeback O-din ..........

I was trying to think back, and I remembered Miami won in Seattle in a wild card game, but that was almost 15 years ago. Then they got slaughtered by the Jags the next week. Then I realized Seattle hasn't hosted too many. Tomorrows games have got me all messed up.

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

So last year you guys only wanted to make it to the conference championship game ? And in Super Bowl 40 you guys only wanted to participate on the Super Bowl to loose it against the steelers ? GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!

So as a Patriot fan, you wanted to go to and lose your last 2 Super Bowl appearances? Haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate. Coincidence?

#1471 6 years ago

All I can say about Brady is the guy almost lost a Super Bowl to the Panthers with Jake Delhomme at the helm. You know, honestly, I'm secretly hoping for a repeat matchup this year, just so we can get some M-F VENGEANGE.

#1472 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

All I can say about Brady is the guy almost lost a Super Bowl to the Panthers with Jake Delhomme at the helm. You know, honestly, I'm secretly hoping for a repeat matchup this year, just so we can get some M-F VENGEANGE.

Take a number and get in line everyone wants a piece of the patriots ......but instead of revenge you'll get another upset.......

#1473 6 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

So as a Patriot fan, you wanted to go to and lose your last 2 Super Bowl appearances? Haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate. Coincidence?

No like I've been always saying "always looking forward " they won us those Super Bowls fair and only lost them by 4 points and the other by 3 points we didnt get blown away , and we can't win them all but it would've been nice do. This year I'm very certain we will get a Super Bowl championship .

#1474 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Take a number and get in line everyone wants a piece of the patriots ......but instead of revenge you'll get another upset.......

I doubt that, since I doubt anyone but someone trolling for a response would call a Patriots win over the Panthers an "upset"..

So maybe you're right. It'd be an upset if the Panthers won.

#1475 6 years ago

Panthers got lucky because of that bs peewee football referee call , but you will need help from a reff to take another win from us .

#1476 6 years ago

My fondest hope is that the next time Belichick decides to go cheating around and video tape someone's hand signals that he stumbles on the translator from the Mandela funeral.

#1477 6 years ago

Seahawks should fair better this time against St. Louis.
We have our 2 starting tackles back that we didn't have last meeting. Should provide better protection for Russell Wilson so he can do his thing.
Go Hawks!

#1478 6 years ago

It's crunch time! Time to put on a game face.
game-face-bobby-knight.jpg

#1479 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Panthers got lucky because of that bs peewee football referee call , but you will need help from a reff to take another win from us .

Man, who let the rat terrier back in the house? This thing won't stop yipping.

You've got your own thread to yip yap on, go do it.

#1480 6 years ago

Stuck watching wash/giants slopfest. Jacksonville worse than i thought, even with getting 11 1/2, they were down double that in the first quarter. Eli Manning injured.

#1481 6 years ago

Go Packers!

#1482 6 years ago

I can't believe that Pittsburgh still has a chance to make it in.
Too bad KC is resting their starters against Chargers.
Go Chargers!

#1483 6 years ago

dolphins fold. steelers scare me. I still can't figure cincy out.

#1484 6 years ago

Good lord, that was yet another poop-pincher.... still don't agree with the calls that Ron is making late in these games (No real attempt to get 1st down to just end it there.) but it's hard to argue with the results of the team under pressure. If it wasn't for the D today, they would've been POUNDED...

#1485 6 years ago

Titans again prove they are good enough to beat a team only interested in next year's draft

#1486 6 years ago

Rex will return.

#1487 6 years ago

Well that was disappointing. For the first time in 6 years straight the Ravens didn't make the playoffs. I can't complain though, they are basicly a rebuilt team with rookies. Maybe next year the offensive line will find a running game and provide better protection for the QB.

So in like 2 hours or so we will know where it all stands...

#1488 6 years ago

Can't belive steelers are still alive .....and cardinals lossing vs san fran ...

#1489 6 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I undestand your fustration not having a great team to root for plus its a football conversation forum isn't it and any fan is welcome isn't it? So keep barking doggy....

My only frustration is not putting you on the ignore list the second you started trolling. But that's fine, you want to be a one dimensional fanboy...fantastic. Have at it. Just do me a favor and go tell Tom how you really feel for him, before you murder him in the alley.

#1490 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

My only frustration is not putting you on the ignore list the second you started trolling. But that's fine, you want to be a one dimensional fanboy...fantastic. Have at it. Just do me a favor and go tell Tom how you really feel for him, before you murder him in the alley.

Frax,

Just wait for the pats to fail. Then I'll write a script to bomb his pinside inbox with the final score in ASCII

#1491 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Frax,
Just wait for the pats to fail. Then I'll write a script to bomb his pinside inbox with the final score in ASCII

Sweet, can I help?

|)).//.\\~||~//....//||....||...//==..||...//
||..//--\\.||..\\....\\||....||...{.......||{{
||..//...\\||...//....//||__||...\\__..||...\\

#1492 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Keep barking doggy ...... sorry but my sexual interest are not the same as yours ....were not all like you ..

#1493 6 years ago

Awwwww.......how cute .....tag team!!!

#1495 6 years ago

Looked good to me!

Check out Frax and Pinchroma! LOL!

rockers.jpg

#1496 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Looked good to me!

Check out Frax and Pinchroma! LOL!

rockers.jpg 21 KB

Pfft. We got nothin on you and your chick

image.jpg

image-813.jpg

#1497 6 years ago

I cant stop laughing good one centerflank very very funny

#1498 6 years ago

Whoever wins this Packer-Bear clash isnt going to get far in the playoffs, wow these defenses are bad!

#1499 6 years ago

Blount is a freakin tank! He tore up buffalo!

#1500 6 years ago

Cobb TD, wow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
$ 64.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
There are 21456 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside