nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 1,516.
#101 10 years ago

Are there even any AFC teams left?? I mean, they seem so outclassed by the NFC! Packers, Falcons, Seahawks.... but you are all forgetting about the number one team in the game:

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!!!

A dark-horse to go ALL the way....Great receivers, backs (let's go Hillis), a VASTLY improved D....We won't take any kneel downs!!!

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

We won't take any kneel downs!!!

LOL! The coach is a tool, I dont see them doing much, Freeman is too erratic.

#103 10 years ago

New Miami Dolphins logo

New_Dolphins_Logo.pngNew_Dolphins_Logo.png

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

LOL! The coach is a tool, I dont see them doing much, Freeman is too erratic.

Every-other year Freeman plays great! This is the year...(I hope)! Though, I hope Barber stays on in some capacity! Maybe they can bring back The A-Train!!!
I think the only position they can use a real upgrade is in tight-end....anyone know what Hernandez is doing for the next 2 or 3 lifetimes?

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Are there even any AFC teams left??

Have you forgotten where the last Super Bowl Champions came from?????

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Have you forgotten where the last Super Bowl Champions came from?????

Cleveland? Oh no, wait....thanks Mr. Modell....although, at least Elway didn't screw that city forever!

In reality:

Poor Super Bowl reffing....

#107 10 years ago

Hell no, the Ravens are far removed from Cleveland, not downing the Browns or city by any means but, aside from ownership there are no ties left.

#108 10 years ago

I wonder which team will lift the Super Bowl trophy on Feb 2nd, 2014 for Super Bowl XLVIII {48}
at Met Life Stadium in E Rutherford, NJ. ?? Hmmm.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I wonder which team will lift the Super Bowl trophy on Feb 2nd, 2014 for Super Bowl XLVIII {48}
at Met Life Stadium in E Rutherford, NJ. ?? Hmmm.

Each team has a 1/32 chance........

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Uhhhh.......what? Cleveland, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Oakland do not have anywhere near a 1/32 chance of winning the Super Bowl.

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Uhhhh.......what? Cleveland, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Oakland do not have anywhere near a 1/32 chance of winning the Super Bowl.

I'm saying that there are 32 teams in the NFL........

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

uhhh 1/32.. you're high...

Gosh i do like the Packers, i'd do anything for the Packers
Who can forget Vince Lombardi ya know, back in the glory years, not me boy

#113 10 years ago

0 - 4 in Super Bowl games

Minnesota Vikings (of the 70's)

Buffalo Bills (of the early/mid 90's)

Will either/both of these teams make it to the Super Bowl early Feb next year?

It would be awesome if they both made it to the upcoming Super Bowl.
The pre-game hype based on past history would be huge.
A dream full-filled for one team, and bitter disappointment -again- for the loser.
Hey! I can imagine/daydream about it for a minute or so if I want to.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Yeah we did the math last night. And the team that has the best chance is
probably never your team. And that is just the way it IS. Take my teams, yes I said teams. Two of the historically better teams that have made the playoffs numerous times in the last several decades. With your math I should get a ring every 16 years. But nooooooo....., and I don't expect one this year, next year, or the following year. My teams, The Chargers and The Dolphins, haven't won a title in 40 years, and the only one for the Chargers is 50 years, and that was before the merger!

#115 10 years ago

You can't have 2 teams in the same conference. That's a rooting interest foul. You can have one team, then one "favorite team in the other conference". You must hate all other teams in the same conference, at varying levels. You must flat detest all other division teams, however.

#116 10 years ago

Teams that have been to 1 Super Bowl, ...but were not able to take home the trophy:

Chargers, Falcons, Titans, Panthers, Seahawks, & Cardinals

Which of these teams realistically has a decent chance to make it to Super Bowl XLVIII ?

You might say the Falcons, but they have to get by Drew Brees and the Saints.

SaintsSuperBowlTeamPicLarge[1].jpgSaintsSuperBowlTeamPicLarge[1].jpg

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Teams that have been to 1 Super Bowl, ...but were not able to take home the trophy:
Chargers, Falcons, Titans, Panthers, Seahawks, & Cardinals

Which of these teams realistically has a decent chance to make it to Super Bowl XLVIII ?
You might say the Falcons, but they have to get by Drew Brees and the Saints.

First game ! Atl vs N.O.! Good luck!

#118 10 years ago

But when they play each other it is always epic! The only team I root for anymore is the team that takes down the last undefeated team of the season. That is the only way dignity can be spared for my choice of teams. Oh yeah, and anybody playing the Cowboys.

#119 10 years ago

Seattle has a decent chance this year. The Harvin injury hurts a little, but he wasn't playing more than 10 games, anyway. That D is going to be salty.

#120 10 years ago

Sure is strange seeing the Saints' first two reg season games to be vs NFC South divisional rivals.
At home vs Atl, and away vs TB Bucs.
Usually you play divisional teams later in the reg season.
I guess the Saints better make good use of pre-season games {and not get injured early season}.

#121 10 years ago

I'm not a real big fan of the 9rs either.

#122 10 years ago

o-din,

My teams, The Chargers and The Dolphins

Keep your head up o-din. It's a new season. Stay focused, and laces out.

laces-out-shirt-ray_finkle.jpglaces-out-shirt-ray_finkle.jpg AceVentura-football-tutu.jpgAceVentura-football-tutu.jpg finkle5-tshirt.jpgfinkle5-tshirt.jpg

#123 10 years ago

One more time for Kwik and all fins fans

New_Dolphins_Logo.pngNew_Dolphins_Logo.png

#124 10 years ago

PCE,

One more time for Kwik and all fins fans

Posting Fail!
Same dopey pic twice in same thread, and even worse, on same page.

Very disappointing PCE.
And you had been doing so good recently. Where's the "Boom!" ?

Is it a bit early to be dragging Dolphins fans down?
Try giving the guys a little extra giddyup in their step.
You could replace your repeat pic, with a more inspirational pic.
Perhaps like this:
Boom!

Mia-Dolphins-Cheerleaders_go!.jpgMia-Dolphins-Cheerleaders_go!.jpg

#125 10 years ago

First, I never fail!
Second, Never too early to drag fins fans down. Ha Ha Ha
My brother is a fins fan. F#(% the Fins.
Third times the charm on the pic.
Just for you Pig... ya old ball buster.

Dolphins.jpgDolphins.jpg

#126 10 years ago

There is hope!

#127 10 years ago

I have a facebook buddy who is a bears fan and he wouldn't shut up about eddie lacy gaining 7 pounds since the combine. i found it a bit annoying. It's gonna hurt trying to take this dude down. damn. dude is a brick $hithouse.

fat-eddie-lacy-packers-camp-1.pngfat-eddie-lacy-packers-camp-1.png 20130414_357487213463c00c2e0f6a706700b.jpg20130414_357487213463c00c2e0f6a706700b.jpg

#128 10 years ago

That is more than 7 pounds. Ron Dayne v 2.0?

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That is more than 7 pounds. Ron Dayne v 2.0?

There are other pics from the same day (the first one, to the left of the fat pic) that allegedly prove that is a bad angle.

Edit: Didnt' nab the correct pictures... can't seem to find what i found yesterday. hmmm..

I guess he's wearing a lower back pad in that picture, too. Anyhow, if he is that fat, they can whip him into shape. I guess he's performing well for a rookie. Can't wait for the season to start.

#130 10 years ago

Here's a comparison pic from the same day. The first looks to be an unflattering angle. Reporters that were there all agree that he does not look as fat as pictured in the first image. I'm not saying he didn't gain a little, but he didn't swallow Gilbert Brown.

Lacyfat.jpgLacyfat.jpg

#131 10 years ago

^^^^^^^

Thank you

#132 10 years ago

buddy who is a bears fan

cb13_wallpaper_1024x768.jpgcb13_wallpaper_1024x768.jpg

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I have a facebook buddy who is a bears fan and he wouldn't shut up about eddie lacy gaining 7 pounds since the combine. i found it a bit annoying. It's gonna hurt trying to take this dude down. damn. dude is a brick $hithouse.

That looks more like 70 lbs. He went from a running back to O-Line?

#134 10 years ago

That is the worst angle I have ever seen, in that case. He looks at least 50 lbs heavier in that one. Those two pictures were snapped on the same day? Wow.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Second, Never too early to drag fins fans down. Ha Ha Ha

Your right about one thing though. The fins have always had the hottest cheerleaders.
Second to none.

#136 10 years ago

These teams have each won one (1) Super Bowl {and only 1}:

* Jets, Chiefs, Bears, Rams, Buccaneers, and the Saints *

At least they can say they are past Super Bowl Champions.

Of course, at this point, now 2013, it would be sort of a stretch for the Jets, Chiefs & Bears to keep bringing up this point after so many years.

Saints-SuperBowl_Champions-ring.jpgSaints-SuperBowl_Champions-ring.jpg

#137 10 years ago

You can't really ever count the Bears out. They play a style that keeps games close, and in a division that really beats up on one another. And that weather.....

Of course, Cutler throwing picks doesn't help their chances....

#138 10 years ago

The bears season in a pic

deadbear.jpgdeadbear.jpg

#139 10 years ago

You can't really ever count the Bears out.

They make the playoffs every other year if they are lucky, now Urlacher and Lovie are gone and this new coach that gives out hugs in the locker room, Cutler is going down in flames. As soon as Forte gets dinged up they will be one dimensional.

Look here, the threw a flag at him for being such a puss.

132988-330-0.jpg132988-330-0.jpg

#140 10 years ago

Little known fact: There is an NFL franchise in Nashville TN. Not making this up, google it!

That said this year I most look forward to rekindling my budding bromance with Colin Kaepernick Man he is a blast to watch

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Of course, Cutler throwing picks doesn't help their chances

So true.

The bears season in a pic

Ouch. Actually kinda gross, but funny in a morbid way.

Quoted from centerflank:

Look here, the threw a flag at him for being such a puss.

and I really loved you, CF!

#142 10 years ago

Well, even if the play on the field sucks, there is always the sideline.

charger-cheerleaders.jpgcharger-cheerleaders.jpg

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

and I really loved you, CF!

No worries, the announcers of every Bear game will contradict my statement and tell you how tough he is, nothing about being a good or even adequate QB, just that he is tough.

#144 10 years ago

To jump in the NFC North discussions, anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

Its odd for sure, Jennings is a Viking now so by nature becomes a blithering idiot.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its odd for sure, Jennings is a Viking now so by nature becomes a blithering idiot.

I like the vikings because of AD, but the games kind of suck to watch because that stadium is so dank and the rest of the team is awful.
The Packers I dislike because of Rodgers cause he's such a prick, unless I draft him then it's a treat

Bears have no redeeming qualities. Ugly uniforms, horrible players, Jay Cutler for god sakes.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bears have no redeeming qualities

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=6&opp=11

Well, they DO dominate the Lions. Is that redeeming?

#148 10 years ago

Just for you Pig... ya old ball buster.

THAT...is one of the hottest pics ever posted on here. Thanks, PCE

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

To jump in the NFC North discussions, anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick?

Not surprised at all . I think it's the norm that when washed up players get picked up the Vikings they talk trash about the team they got their superbowl ring with .

Quoted from TheLaw:

that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

Yeah the active role he's taken in the MAACC fund sure makes him seem like a total Ahole , I'm joking of coarse . Aaron Rodgers Achieves excellence and expects the same from other professional athletes on his team . If they can't handle that and think he's a dick for expecting greatness , so be it.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

To jump in the NFC North discussions, anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

FIGJAM definitely has some dickish qualities.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

There are 75,762 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.