spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steveo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

343 posts in this topic match your search for posts by steveo. You are on page 2 of 2.
#9680 6 years ago

On the Thanksgiving Day game, FOX was showing commercials in between plays. They aren't even waiting for a time out now. Joe Buck said between plays, "Here's a word from You Tube" and then they had a split screen for a ten second spot. I guess they are trying to find ways to make us watch commercials instead of flipping the channel.

#9684 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I never really cared for Romo one way or another but I think he is doing a good job in the booth. It was one of his first games in the booth and was calling almost every play before the snap. I was impressed.

I hate the Cowboys so I wanted to hate Romo in the booth but he is a lot better than Phil Simms (and I am a Giants fan). He is a student of the game and doesn't filter out much of what he is thinking which I find refreshing. Now if Nantz would just retire.

#9697 6 years ago

Eli is definitely not the same qb he was but he is not the problem. They lost all their receivers in the Chargers game and the O line is atrocious. Geno Smith was terrible with the Jets so I don't see things improving except that Smith can scramble better than Eli, which he will need to do a lot of.

1 week later
#9751 6 years ago

Seattle showed their lack of class once again with multiple fights and two ejections when the Jags were in victory formation. Bennett was involved in it just like he was in the Super Bowl loss to the Pats. Somehow, Bennett did not get tossed. Then the Jags fans showed their lack of class by tossing drinks on one of the ejected players. It was almost a repeat of The Malice at the Palace.

#9759 6 years ago

The NFC is up for grabs. I could see any one of 6 or 7 teams go to the Super Bowl. The AFC looks like it will either be the Pats or Steelers going.

#9769 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I've been watching long enough to witness 4 superbowl appearances, and lose them all....go Vikings!!

It should have been 5 appearances. The Vikings best team ever blew a 10 point lead to the Falcons in the NFC Championship game 20 years ago or so.

#9770 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hostetler came in for a injured Simms and won a super bowl. Odds are it ain't going to happen but eagles defense is pretty solid. Ive been hearing they should go after Romo. Jerry would have a stroke if Romo signed with the Eagles. Make it happen!

Earl Morrill filled in for Bob Griese in the Dolphins' 1972 undefeated Super Bowl season.

Trent Dilfer was the QB for a Super Bowl winner. But the Ravens that year had one of the greatest defenses ever.

#9783 6 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I had about turned the game off this weekend when they were down, I should know better. I cannot believe he got us back in this one, too bad the defense and refs let the hawks down this time.

I don't know how the refs missed the Jags defender falling and pulling the Hawks receiver to the ground.

Wilson had a 2 play drive and a 1 play drive to make the game closer than it should have been. No doubt Wilson is the MVP this year, and doing it with no running game (except his) and a poor offensive line.

#9799 6 years ago

The Megatron rule is bogus. When Calvin Johnson's TD was ruled an incompletion, he didn't lose control until after he was out of bounds. In any other league, Jesse James would have had a TD. The refs called it right the way the rule is written. It is just a horrible rule.

#9808 6 years ago

There is no Thursday night game this week but there are 2 Saturday games and 2 Monday games.

1 week later
#9867 6 years ago

How does Hue Jackson still have a job in Cleveland?

#9886 6 years ago

I'd like to see Tony Boselli make it in the Hall. One of the good guys in the league. He does a lot for the community here.

#9897 6 years ago

It will be interesting to see if Lewis gets in with his prior murder charges. He definitely deserves to get in if you look just at his performance on the field.

#9902 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s ancient history and he was never convicted of killing anybody.

Not convicted but he plea bargained.

#9953 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Fournette doesn't look good like he did earlier in the year. But I think I heard Jax is 5-1 in PITT?!

Fournette looks tired. Yeldon was inactive for the Buffalo game and Ivory got only one carry. They need to give Fournette more breathers. Pittsbugh will do the same thing the Bills did and stack the line and force Bortles to beat them. The only good thing about Bortles is he had a career day running the ball. The Steelers want revenge after being humiliated at home by the Jags earlier this year.

#10023 6 years ago

The Jags mixed up the play calling well and caught the Steelers off balance. That game was a lot more fun to watch than last week's punt fest against the Bills.

#10053 6 years ago

Dree Brees showed how classy he is congratulating the Vikings after their win.

#10072 6 years ago

It's doubtful but maybe the Jags do to Brady what they did to Marino in his last game.

#10092 6 years ago

The Jags defense has been very inconsistent all year. They were fighting amongst themselves on the sidelines in the loss against SF. Good point about Coughlin. Hopefully he can do his magic again.

#10127 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You need one of those Madden all time great games. lol.
No, I was just thinking, if they allowed Brady to get hit like Montana did play after play by guys like Lawrence Taylor, history would look a little different now.
Montana never got to see a lot of the TDs he threw because he was on his back.

Leonard Marshall knocked Joe Montana into next week in a 1990 playoff game. That play would probably get him 15 yards and a fine these days.

1990-giants-49ers-leonard-marshall-joe-montana (resized).jpg1990-giants-49ers-leonard-marshall-joe-montana (resized).jpg

#10188 6 years ago

The Pats were big favorites last time they played Philly in the Super Bowl. The Pats of course won but it was a much closer game than anticipated.

#10214 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody hates the winners until they are gone, then you realize how special it was.

As Wilt Chamberlain once said, no one roots for Goliath.

#10247 6 years ago

The NFC had 3 great coaches back in the day in Gibbs, Jimmy Johnson, and Parcels. Oh, and the Eagles had Rich Kotite.

#10252 6 years ago

Pete Rose?

#10283 6 years ago

Philly is a better team than people give them credit. I don't think I have ever seen a #1 seed be the underdog for two home playoff games. It would be interesting to see what happens to Foles if the Eagles win the Super Bowl. Wentz is the obvious starter but Foles would deserve to start somewhere.

#10288 6 years ago

I thought about going to the Pro Bowl this weekend as it is nearby and the tickets aren't too expensive (probably cheap if getting them from a scalper). Then I remembered it's the Pro Bowl: probably the worst sports all-star game.

#10333 6 years ago

5977469890_c44f04bc90_b (resized).jpg5977469890_c44f04bc90_b (resized).jpg

#10338 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Chargers are San Diego's team, so are the clippers, and they can take the Angels and the Mighty Sucks too. Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, and Kings are all that matter. The others are loser franchises.

The Clippers will always be the Buffalo Braves to me. Bob McAdoo and Ernie D.

#10340 6 years ago

By that logic then San Diego's real team is the Rockets as they were in San Diego before the Clippers moved there.

1 week later
#10492 6 years ago

What a great game from start to finish. Brady is ageless and Foles looked calm like it was any other game.

Steelers fans have to be pissed that neither TD was reversed. Change the rule already.

The Eli/Odell dancing commercial was creepy.

Time to eliminate the half-time show if they aren't going to have musicians that most football fans like.

#10532 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People have been burying Tom Brady for at least five years every time he loses a game. Washups and old men don't throw for 500 yards or put together seasons like Tom just did.
I will note that - at least in my (long and getting longer) memory, I can't think of a QB who has played at a high level after the age of 40. And TB12 is going to be 41 next year.
Is he truly a freak of nature? Has his "revolutionary" training method and intense dedication to staying in shape truly changed the game, allowing talents like him to play at a high level well into their 40s?
Or is he gonna look like crap next season, just like Bret Favre did in his last season despite lighting it up the year before?
We'll see. I'll be amazed if there isn't a significant drop off, because as I said, I've never seen anybody pull it off.

Brady is amazing. Favre and Peyton hit the wall in their final year, same with Marino. Elway got out before he completely lost it. I thought Brady should have retired after winning the Super Bowl against the Seahawks but he has been back to the big dance twice since that game.

#10536 6 years ago

No sexy ads from Doritos or Go Daddy or the like this year.

#10556 6 years ago

Apparently, Malcolm Butler didn't play any defensive snaps because of weed and women. The Pats could have used him.

#10600 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can’t stomach the idea of them dominating the NFC East for years to come.

I always felt the Eagles were the doormat in the NFC East but not any more. I think the NFC East is now the only division where every team has won a Super Bowl.

Quoted from tomdrum:

Agreed. However there something going on for him to piss away this chance at a HC position after the dumpster fire he was involved in in Denver. Those jobs don't come around often for a once failed coach.

Belichick failed as a coach in Cleveland. It didn't stop the Jets or Pats from pursuing him.

#10657 6 years ago

Bart Starr is the only qb to win 3 consecutive NFL titles and he won a total of 5 titles. As far as dynasties go, they don't call Green Bay "Titletown" for nothing.

5 months later
#10725 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Bump!
[quoted image]

Still undefeated!

3 weeks later
#10735 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Noone cares about the San Diego Chargers. They certainly won't be in the Super Bowl.

Certainly the people in San Diego don't care since they are in L.A. now.

2 weeks later
#10820 5 years ago

When are the Giants going to give up on Erik Flowers? He was bad on the left side of the line and now he is bad on the right side.

#10833 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Le’Veon Bell is a piece of shit! I hope he looses his starting job to Connor. Holding out for money, WTF? Over paid enough as it is. He fucked a lot of fantasy owners including me and I hope he ends up flipping burgers at McDonalds.

I drafted Bell #2 overall but handcuffed him with Conner so I am fine (so far).

#10834 5 years ago

Pats are in town for their re-match this week. Knowing Jacksonville, there will be as many Patriots fans in the stadium as there are for the home team.

#10845 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Who Dey baby, glad the Bengals got off to a good start this season.

Break up the Bengals, 2-0! Andy Dalton shining in prime time.

#10858 5 years ago

Stupid stat of the day was how Brady has only won one game when it is around 90 degrees. It was 97 here yesterday. I don't know how anyone can play football in that weather.

#10864 5 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Josh Gordon traded to the New England Patriots
The Browns received a 2019 fifth-round draft pick in exchange for the 27-year-old pass catcher. If Gordon isn’t active for 10 games this year, the Browns will reportedly send a late-round pick back to New England.

If Gordon can stay clean that is a good gamble for New England. However, that is a big "if".

#10871 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I thought that was the blond-haired narcissistic obnoxious guy...ehhh, I mean Beckham Jr.

I thought that was Antonio Brown. Oh wait, he is not blonde.

4 weeks later
#10946 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

LA not being able to support two teams at once?
You don't say!
Plus the place they chose to build the stadium is terrible. Close to the airport, yes, but not a great neighborhood to be in after dark. I won't be going anyway not just because of the price of tickets, I don't really care to drive to or thru that neighborhood.

It can't be worse than the neighborhood Yankee Stadium is in.

#10955 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's big and traffic can make it even harder to get from place to place in a reasonable amount of time. If you look at a map, the counties are as big or bigger than some of the east coast states. Like anywhere else there are good neighborhoods and bad.
LA itself is for the most part one big dense aging urban sprawl, with some high end areas on the outskirts like Beverly Hills. The SF Valley is north of there. I guess you could call them suburbs. Takes a long time to get there from here.
San Diego is it's own world, separated along the coast by near 30 miles of Camp Pendleton with several charming coastal cities until you get to the city itself, and inland by hills, mountains, and desert.
Orange county is in the middle. For the most part, the most recent to be developed, especially the southern half. As they run out of room to build here, the inland empire, San Bernadino county keeps growing to the mountains, desert and beyond. I'm in the north part of OC. If someone dropped a bomb on Disneyland, I could see the fireworks from here.

I complain about the horrible drivers in Florida but there is nothing like the traffic in the L.A. area. Everyone owns a car and they all seem to be driving them at the same time.

#10971 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think Jax is out of that whole thing since Shaka Khan withdrew his bid for Wembley.
Even when I had more time to get up and drink early I would never do it for London...and shit it's only like 9am here.

Exactly. Khan has invested a lot into the local community so I doubt he would move the team, but you never know.

I hate the London and Mexico games. Do the Bills still play one game in Toronto? They used to have the NFL Europe. If they want to play overseas, revive that league.

#10988 5 years ago

I wish the NFL would put a ban on gloves. Thee gloves must be made out of flypaper with the number of one-handed grabs each week. They made Lester Hayes stop wearing stick um. It's time to give the defensive players a break.

#11001 5 years ago

There is another 9:30am Eastern game this Sunday. It's time for Bortles to lay another turd. I completely forgot about last Sunday's Chargers/Titans morning game

1 week later
#11024 5 years ago

I have never seen so many wide receivers traded just before the deadline. D. Thomas gets an upgrade in qb with him going to Houston. The Jags wasted a third rounder on Carlos Hyde. Fournette comes back after the break and half the team got arrested in London anyway.

#11028 5 years ago

The Thursday game is a snoozer tonight: Raiders at Niners

The Rams vs. Saints game should be a good one.

#11030 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I know no one is happy with the way NFL officiating has been done thus far but, you know what I hate even worse? When the very same assholes that had a hand in creating these new rules complain about the calls...….. Two of the biggest ass-of-nines in the bunch, Marvin Lewis and Mike Tomlin, both on the Competition Committee; what a F*#! joke!

One of the officials was terminated recently. I don't recall that ever happening during the season.

#11032 5 years ago

Last night was the first Raiders game I watched this season. They really gutted the team and even made the Niners look good with a qb I never heard of. I guess they don't want the good people in Oakland to miss them when they move to Las Vegas.

#11056 5 years ago

I don't mind ties and think the current 10 minute overtime should stay. We already had two teams, the Colts and Titans, try going for the win instead of overtime or a tie. That was more exciting than watching them play it safe, even though in both cases it backfired.

2 weeks later
#11061 5 years ago

FitzMagic was benched again. Having a revolving door at qb can't be good for a team. How the hell did the Bucs beat the Saints in week 1?

#11098 5 years ago

I have to give the edge to win the Super Bowl to the Saints over the Rams and Chiefs because of Drew Brees. He has only thrown two interceptions all season. The Saints defense has improved.

1 week later
#11149 5 years ago

I hate the Cowboys but I really enjoyed watching them play last night. They are a better team than I gave them credit. They just need to straighten out Randy Gregory who tried to lose the game for them.

#11196 5 years ago

I hate when the Jags are home and that is the only game on TV. The Colts/Jags game might have been the worst game I ever watched.

#11306 5 years ago

Good to see the Jags were able to show the whole country last night just how bad they are. The funniest thing was Mike Pereira talking about the refs being behind in their quota of holding calls this year.

#11388 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I was a little frustrated as well watching yet another "rock bottom" moment for my beloved Skins. Of course when the stakes are a little lower with your perennially awful team and organization it's hard to get as angry as you did watching the Rams fall to (GASP!!!) 11-2...but point is, I feel your pain.
It is funny seeing friends on FB call this "the absolute low point" when there's been about one of these every few years for the Skins since Clinton was in the White House. It's bad but it's really not any worse than their blowout loss to the Chiefs in the Snow in 2013, or Albert Haynesworth, or getting massacred on MNF every year, or losing to a bad Giants team with nothing to play for to miss out on the playoffs in week 17 in 2016...but I digress.
Jay, and ESPECIALLY Bruce Allen, and a ton of useless players need to be gone, but we all know the real source of our misery isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Maybe Dan Snyder will perish in a skiing accident or small private plane misadventure but I just don't think he leaves the house much as he doesn't like dodging eggs and rotten tomatoes. It sucks.

The Skins should bounce back when they play the Jags on Sunday.

#11471 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Not sure where you were sitting exactly or what game you were there for but its been my experience (over 20 games in the lower seats) the sound level has left my ears ringing every time.

It is so different in Florida. The fans make little noise and at Jags games half of the fans wear the opposing teams' jerseys, not to mention all the empty seats.

1 month later
#12367 5 years ago

The old Megatron rule. Same thing happened with Jesse James in a Steelers game against the Pats last year.

1 month later
#12840 5 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Reports today that the NFL and AAF had "informal" talks about the NFL supplying contracted players (like practice squad) to get some playing time in the AAF. Apparently the hurdles are risk of injury (of course - what can you do?) and some agreement about the length of the off-season. I think this could be good for NFL players and the AAF if they can figure out a way to do it.

Didn't they do something like that with the NFL Europe? I miss the Rhein Fire.

Are the Raiders playing in Oakland for one more season? Last I heard they did not have a home.

#12851 5 years ago

Yeah getting Keenum was a good deal for the skins. Pretty soon, the Jags will be overpaying for Foles.

#12859 5 years ago

As a Giants fan, I hate seeing Landon Collins sign with the Skins.

#12884 5 years ago

Gettleman should have never signed OBJ and then trade him less than a year later. Now the Giants are on the hook for a ton of dead money. OBJ is a tremendous talent but also has a lot of baggage. It is a great trade for the Browns but they better be prepared for his antics.

Full disclosure: Dave Gettleman was the baseball coach in my high school in the mid 70's (we didn't have a football team). He cut me from the team, rightly so. He was also an entertaining driver ed. instructor.

#12895 5 years ago

Yeah play action to Barkley is not effective when the QB can't/won't throw it down field any longer. Watch the Giants pick up Bortles now that he was released.

1 week later
#12920 5 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Now games will be 3-1/2 hours long

Yep, it already takes several minutes to overturn obvious calls. Pass interference is not always clear cut like the missed call in the playoffs.

4 weeks later
#12989 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Worst pick so far, Giants and Jones?

It reminds me of when the Bills picked EJ Manuel in the first round.

#12998 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No way it's anything like that. Pre-draft he sounded very amenable to coming to the Redskins.
He was probably just annoyed he fell to 15, and probably couldn't fucking believe the Giants picked Hackenberg 2.0 instead of him at 6.
He's a hometown hero so don't see why he wouldn't go to Washington. Doesn't look unhappy to me, more like relieved.
And happy. And he looks good in that hat.
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/dwayne-haskins-learns-hes-been-drafted-redskins[quoted image]

Absolutely correct. Haskins was pissed that he was not drafted higher.

#13009 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

hah I would not consider entering that mess!

The NFL in their infinite wisdom told the city of Nashville to remove many cherry trees from downtown so they could hold the draft there, outside in the rain.

4 months later
#13277 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

My prediction for:
NFC South:
Saints
Falcons
Panthers
Bucs
Saints end up with a season record of 12 and 4, or 13 and 3, and win the NFC South.
NFC East:
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Redskins
Cowboys end up with a season record of 11 and 5, or 10 and 6, and win the NFC East.
Rams win NFC West
Bears win NFC North
Pats win AFC East
AFC West: Chiefs and Chargers will both make the play-offs
AFC North: ??
AFC South: ??

The AFC South winner will have an 8-8 record.

1 month later
#15177 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Jalen Ramsey to LAR for 2020 and 2021 firsts. Not sure I get that move, especially selling Peter's earlier today for something other than draft capital or OL help.

The Rams now have 3 Jaguars who were top 10 first round picks (Ramsey, Dante Fowler, and Blake Bortles). At least the Jags got some value in the Ramsey trade. They only a got a third rounder for Fowler and nothing for Bortles. Ramsey is a far superior talent than the other 2 former Jags.

2 weeks later
#15513 4 years ago

The Bengals/Dolphins game later this season should be a doozy.

2 weeks later
#15877 4 years ago

Coaches need to stop challenging pass interference calls. I have yet to see one get reversed no matter how much a defender grabs or pushes.

#15952 4 years ago

Seatgeek has tickets for as low as $4.00 for the Skins/Lions game. Driskel/Haskins anyone?

#16117 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The "tuck rule"
Spygate
Deflategate
Tripgate
Where there's smoke, there's fire.

The Pats also signed Belichick when he had already signed to coach the Jets.

#16159 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What happened to the Rams?
Todd Gurly
Rush 135
Yds 547
OUCH!

The Rams have 3 former first round picks of the Jaguars (Dante Fowler, Jalen Ramsey, and Blake Bortles). They are cursed.

1 week later
#16753 4 years ago

The Cowboys lost to the Jets so anyone can potentially beat them.

#16833 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:Bears are in danger of signing Jared Goff 2.0 if Mitch keeps playing like that.
And I'm ALL for it!

That's what happened to the Jags. Blake Bortles sucked his first 3 years. The Jags then somehow made it to the championship game. The Jags gave him a big contract and then finally dumped him. Now they will try to unload Foles.

#17079 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Don't feel bad seems like every player the Bengals let go end up playing like pro-bowlers elsewhere.

Not Vontaze Burfict

#17169 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I just don’t know how they cannot get better announcers.
I know they are hurting for money but man, I think they could get some college guys that could do better.

It's still a better announcing crew than when MNF had Frank Gifford, Joe Namath, and OJ Simpson in the booth.

130513122333-10-oj-simpson-0513-horizontal-gallery (resized).jpg130513122333-10-oj-simpson-0513-horizontal-gallery (resized).jpg
#17484 4 years ago

Bell has to use a different mouth guard. I won't say what that pink thing looks like.

#17647 4 years ago

The Falcons turned it around since their bye. It looks like Dan Quinn saved his job when it looked like he was going to get canned prior to their bye.

#17687 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Brees had a great night and all, and I really enjoyed the luxury box milf cam shots, but how can he be crowned the most accurate passer ever?
When you take a quick look at the touchdown to interception numbers, they blow that title outta the water. They also go a long way to explaining the one ring.
Brady 538-178 (+360)
Brees 541-237 (+304)
Manning 539-251 (+288)
How ‘bout Brady get’n to that same total TD number as Manning, but with 73 less interceptions. 73!

They answered the question how many blondes can fit in a luxury box?

#17727 4 years ago

The Saints were one of the few teams willing to give Brees a chance after the injuries he had in San Diego. It's also amazing that he can see over the defensive lineman as he is short by QB standards.

#17737 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Maybe there has to be at least one representative from each team!

There were no Dolphins or Giants selected to the Pro Bowl.

#17743 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Elliot do that annoying as fuck spoon feed thing 15 times.

That, and defenses posing in the endzone after making a play, are annoying.

#17958 4 years ago

T.O. knew how to celebrate a touchdown in Big D.

#17965 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Every time.
Clearly the NFL is too good for pinside.
More stupid old white men rules!!!

Damn NFL and their rules...

1 week later
#18682 4 years ago

Jerry Jones might keep Jason Garrett because the Giants might be dumb enough to hire him.

2 months later
#21639 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

That logo is...unfortunate.

The Rams had one of the best logos. The new one is horrible.

6 months later
#25466 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The Bengals will get their first win of the Burrow era this week.

I am so glad I subscribed to NFL Redzone so I am not stuck watching the Jags/Bangles game Sunday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

343 posts in this topic match your search for posts by steveo. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steveo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/2?tu=steveo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.