spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2,826 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jaybird815. You are on page 2 of 12.
#23647 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

The last Poll I read showed an overwhelming majority of Native Americans are not offended by it. Just a few loudmouths stirring up trouble as usual.

A good solution would be to poll their leaders and if they are not offended, keep the name, if so, let them choose the name.

#23652 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is who Dey quitting football again?!
Over the redskins name?!?!
LMAO
As a redskins fan for 40 years, you know what FINALLY convinced me it was time to change the name, after decades of it rattling around in my head?
When I saw the type of people who were the most opposed to changing the name, and the moronic opinions they offered why. I was like...dude...are you REALLY gonna be on the same side as these people?! They are using the same dumb arguments they use to justify all sorts of other stupid, backwards, regressive things I hate.
The answer of course was no, I can’t lower myself to that level and embrace these kinds of divisive politics just to cling to a stupid name. These people aren’t even redskins fans and they are dying on this hill, just to, you know, piss people off.
I Knew it was time to just let it go.

He’s not quitting over the redskins name, it’s the black national anthem.

#23799 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have to say I am really enjoying all the Top Rank Boxing they are showing on ESPN HD lately. I've seen 3 championship fights this week and they're advertising more to come. Anyone else been watching? They are on now.

I caught one last night, I grew up on boxing, my old man loved him some Hagler, man did my dad hate Sugar Ray.

#23801 3 years ago

Yep, some of the fondest memories of my pops.

#23815 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have no personal knowledge of how the contracts they have work but wouldn't you think they'd at least get a percentage of their pay, sorta like a stipend or does the NFLPA pay unemployment benefits like trade unions do?

I know in MLB, if you opt out, you don’t get paid or get any service time, which is huge for their pensions when they retire.

#23901 3 years ago

While I get what your saying, fans will continue to do it anyways. What are they going to do, kick out 25,000 people?

#23903 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When they change the name to something that isn’t Native American...when they stop playing whatever dumb song it is that prompts them to do it....when they stop encouraging it on the big screen...
People will stop doing it. I hate to go all Shawshank here but don’t be obtuse. Big picture bro.
Besides that’s not exactly the matter I was addressing. I was speaking to the “I can’t believe people are offended!!” Crowd.

I guess it’ll eventually be phased out, but I see fans doing more of it at first.

And I do agree with you on being offended, as a white guy I’m not really in any position to say what does and doesn’t offend a different ethnic group.

#23926 3 years ago

30,000 people expected tonight in Bristol for NASCAR, a litmus test of sorts for the rest of the sports world.

1 week later
#24161 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

The hawks are known for their secondary, guys who will hit anyone coming across the middle. A big safety is exactly what they need, good trade. They have a history of stockpiling and trading pics,

Seattle was abysmal on passing D last year, they over reached, the Jets killed it on that deal.

#24192 3 years ago

Gone are the Sam Bradford rookie contract days, 6 year $78 million, $50 mil guaranteed.

#24239 3 years ago

The Rock bought the XFL, looks like they are going to try again next spring.

#24241 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I wonder what he paid for it. Hopefully not too much. Think he’ll get Bon Jovi back in the game as well?

15 million

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#24448 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Bears announced Trubisky would be the starter over Nick Foles. Considering all the halabaloo surrounding his acquisition you'd have thought he'd be the one to led Chicago to the promised land, instead he's bench surfing.

Week 1 is an exhibition game, they are playing the Lions.

#24457 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I had fantasized about cut day and Tennessee loading up on top talent, but it seems teams are only releasing their worst players!

How do you feel about Clowney to your Titans?

#24472 3 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

How long before the constant bleating about causes and cleats and 'special interest' stories makes watching the games unbearable?
I don't fault the players for using their platform but the NFL, its sponsors, the networks and announcers trying to cash in on this is disgusting. ESPN's decent into the cesspool of unwatchable TV coincided with their attempt to be a SJW.

I haven’t watched anything other than live sports on ESPN for years now, Smith and Bayless was quite possibly the worst sports talk show in history.

#24473 3 years ago

What about Swift and Johnson? Already saying these were wasted high draft picks?

AP is pretty washed up, I’m hoping he’s your starter.

#24477 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Without any fans it will be interesting to see how it impacts the games? My guess is it will even the play field quite a bit with no fans in the seats. Aside from playing in shitty weather home field advantage pretty much gets thrown out the door.

I think some teams will have limited amounts of fans in the stadiums, from what I’ve read.

#24497 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not close. I have those responses ready to copy and paste from years of dealing with Who-Dey
But seriously guys, I hope Dirtbag is doing well
EDIT: And I don;t wear underwear. Football fever...catch it!

Is that no underwear with a stainless steel “drink stirrer”?

#24522 3 years ago

Today should be considered a national holiday, I’m leaving work early!

#24524 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I usually opt to go in late the following day.

I’ll do that tomorrow and Monday! Being in the golf business, things are finally starting to slow down. It’s been our busiest year ever.

#24528 3 years ago

They’re calling tonight’s game in Chicago the Son of a Mitch! Bowl

#24530 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What's the over/under on when Mitch gets pulled tonight?
Mid third quarter?

That would be Sunday, but he’ll make it through that game, not surprisingly his best games come against the Lions. He’s owned them!!

#24532 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Why the fuck are the Lions favored?
Mitch ain't getting pulled for a month.

Not sure why, but I put $50 on da Bears.

#24581 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Could be rust from the lack of offseason activity, or the loss of Hopkins (oyes!!), but Houston offense looks complete poo. Would be tragic to see them have a dismal, embarrassing, cellar-dwelling season!

David Johnson appears to still have something left in the tank

#24669 3 years ago

Why were ratings down significantly?

#24674 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

There are a ton of different reasons, including a small number who have been turned off by politics, but when comparing to last year's opener, it was Bears vs. Packers. That is an all-time classic rivalry.
KC has a loyal fan base, but HOU is always going to be DAL's little brother until they can get over the hump of slightly above average football in spite of their coach.
The opener was also competing against playoff basketball... When has that ever happened?

It was the lowest in 10 years, 13% is a big drop

#24687 3 years ago

The Popeyes chicken sandwich is no joke!!

#24695 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You got that right. I still think I may like Chic filet better but man that SOB is good for sure popeyes and Chic filet are definitely #1 and #2 regardless of which order you put them in. I used to love Wendy's but they have changed something and they just arent very good anymore.

I agree about the Wendy’s, used to be a favorite, ordered one last week and couldn’t finish it, rubbery.

#24703 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Fast food and pretending to stop watching football. That's how low this thread has fallen on opening week.
centerflank is rolling over in his grave

Well what’s your go to chicken sandwich?

#24716 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone have non-fast food meals planned for tomorrow? Ideally grilling/smoking?

We’re having Portillo’s beef sandwiches catered, with homemade giardenera

#24818 3 years ago

Haha, the Lions

#24881 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Finally outta Pinside jail fuckers.
TONIGHT THERE'S GONNA BE A JAILBREAK
DON'T YOU BE AROUND
Phil
Phil
Phil.....
Try on our new kickers tri-focals and pass to the guys IN BLUE GODDAMIT

Did the Colts really just lose to Jax?

#24921 3 years ago

Remember the George Michael Sports Machine? I miss that show.

It was my Sunday night ritual growing up, falling asleep to The Sports Machine.

#24952 3 years ago

Who does everyone like in tonight’s Ohio toilet bowl?

#24954 3 years ago

I’m leaning slightly Browns in a close one, Burrows didn’t look overwhelmed in his first game which is a good sign

#24959 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I hope the Bengals win! If the line is still bengals getting 6.5, I’d bet them to cover all day.

I’d agree, that line seems awfully high, but the guys in Vegas know what they’re doing.

#24969 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sadly that wise sage got himself banned from the NFL thread. Is his alt NFL thread still running somewhere?

Isn’t he banned from all of pinside?

#24991 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Couple gorgeous passes from the golden boy on that 2nd quarter drive

He looks legit, may not survive the season with their O Line.

#24994 3 years ago

How do you miss yanking on the jersey?

#24996 3 years ago

Yeah good point. Currently relying on the game by game data I was able to find on github, but I think that was one of the columns. NFL data can be surprisingly frustrating to get in weekly formats. I'm also working to get some individual defensive stats.

Rotowire is the best for all stats, imho

#25001 3 years ago

Excellent timeout usage by Cin

#25065 3 years ago

Now the question is, will the Bengals keep the #1 pick or trade to someone wanting Joey Lawrence?

#25220 3 years ago

NFL isn’t messing around, Fangio, Shanahan and Carroll all fined $100k and their teams $200k for not wearing masks on the sideline.

#25222 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

stupid rule...everyone is tested daily...whats the difference between a coach and a player?

I agree, and apparently Gruden does as well, his has been around his chin the whole game

#25226 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

The coachs' ability to coach isn't impacted by the mask.

No, but it is a bit absurd when you have 50 guys all around you breathing heavily

#25231 3 years ago

Brees looks a bit off tonight

#25241 3 years ago

Denver will be fine, they just signed Blake Bortles.

#25251 3 years ago

A lot of huge injuries already.

#25253 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I was thinking with all the stats and fun maybe preseason is pointless....but these injuries have me a bit worried. Could be just coincidence but whom knows. All those ACLs though

And the dreaded high ankle sprains, McCaffrey and Michael Thomas

#25255 3 years ago

RIP Gale Sayers, one of the best ever.

#25279 3 years ago

Great game tonight, possibly AFC championship preview?

#25283 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Standard Thursday night trash

They’re not stupid, put 2 shitty teams on when nothing else is on and still get great ratings.

#25287 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

??? It's opposite Love Island and Press Your Luck!

And the WNBA Playoffs, I’m really liking the Connecticut Sun front court.

#25357 3 years ago
B7F4436C-D1AB-478F-8803-8AA8CA8BCAC2 (resized).jpegB7F4436C-D1AB-478F-8803-8AA8CA8BCAC2 (resized).jpeg
#25394 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m indifferent. I don’t see why it should affect me either way.
Speaking of injuries, what that Cowboys player did rolling up on the Seattle runner to purposefully try to injure him was disgracefull. Should be suspended for the season.

He better be suspended for the rest of the season, that’s one of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen. The “gator roll” is only done to injure a guys knee. Just when I thought I couldn’t hate the Cowboys anymore.

#25402 3 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just watched it several times and if done on purpose it's really bad I agree. Problem is rb was still struggling for yardage and unclear if defensive player was trying to complete a tackle. Although I don't like the twisting of the rb's leg one bit I have way more issue with how the same player hit the Russell Wilson on a 2 point conversion try. Why does anyone think they can or should get away with ahelmet to helmet hi??. I realize the game is very fast and sometimes the defender does it 100% by accident. in trying to make a legal play. To the point, I suspect the dt for Cowboys will be fined but not suspended unless there are other angles of the play making it obvious the gator roll was blatant. I probably haven't seen all the available angles so might be one that will justify a suspension.

This article has a good angle of the play.

https://apple.news/AdSFuaNctRhq7wvBTxMpOcA

#25410 3 years ago

An absolute clinic being put on by Mahomes

#25441 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Coronavirus outbreaks already starting.....goodbye NFL season! Oh well, nobody watching anyways so who cares. :lol Go woke go broke!

So which one is it? Virus not that big of a deal or will wipe out the league? Baseball seems to have made it through, and MNF ratings were actually up over last year

#25448 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I am just so glad Matt Ryan is playing Monday night, so everyone can just see how bad he is.
Just come back to this post, and give me a thumbs up every time he over throws a receiver, or just does something else stupid.
If Matt Ryan actually does anything decent at all, come back to this post and give me a thumbs down.
IF, Atlanta does beat Green Bay, I promise I will not post anything on Pinside for one hour.
I AM a fan of Denver, but I also like most any team on tv that is playing well and entertaining.
Damn I wish the Broncos had what KC has at the moment.
I always liked the Bills, I liked Jim Kelly, and my best friend lives there and goes to all the games, sucked that Jim Kelly could never get a ring.
I liked Marino, shame he never got a ring.
In my world Montana and Brady won too many rings and that ticked me of.
In my world I was fine with the Cowboys and Steelers also winning several rings.
MY favorite Super Bowl of all time was when the Broncos beat the Falcons!
My least favorite Super Bowl of all time was the only time I ever pulled for Brady, because even though I can not stand Brady, I can not stand Matt Ryan more. (that was the only time I ever was depressed watching a Super Bowl).
Anyway, at this point I hope Denver can get the #1 pick and get a certain QB.
AND, because I love to watch a great game, but if the Falcons are on that is my only choice to watch, I hope all of you that thinks Matt Ryan is so awesome will be smart enough not to bet any money on that game.
While I have never liked the Falcons, my girlfriend does.
Even she sees how stupid the media and everything is, and no one ever says a word about Matt Ryan always over throws.
I have never once pulled for the Falcons, and I never will.

So, you’re not only a member but president of the Matty Ice fan club?

#25452 3 years ago

Pit vs Ten to be played Monday or Tuesday

#25459 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

My wife says this about me constantly.
Wait a sec .. LaFawnduh??

But what is your favorite chicken sandwich?

#25464 3 years ago

The Bengals will get their first win of the Burrow era this week.

#25470 3 years ago

Ten vs Pit ppd until a later date in the season

#25475 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I don’t know, the Bangles are fun to watch. Susanna Hoffs is having a good year. And Debbi and Vicki Peterson are beasts on the defensive side. Reminds me of the Bosa brothers.

Just another Manic Sunday

#25489 3 years ago

These 2 teams are awful, Bengals will not have the #1 pick next draft.

#25514 3 years ago

Tuesday Night Football after all!

#25515 3 years ago

A New Orleans Saint tests positive, not good

#25518 3 years ago

The NFL thinking they could do it like MLB did was stupid, you can’t pile on doubleheader’s like you do in baseball

#25521 3 years ago

Some of the Titans maybe in some trouble, it’s being reported that the NFL is looking into some players tampering with their tracking devices.

#25575 3 years ago

The Browns

#25630 3 years ago

The NFC East maybe the worst division in the history of the NFL, the Cowboys have better odds to win their division than Seattle.

#25670 3 years ago

Bill Murray of the New England Patriots tests positive, Cams hanging with the A listers now!

#25671 3 years ago

Not really a surprise but Haskins benched for Kyle Allen.

#25674 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a surprise to me, unless you are giving up on Haskins.
The team isn't going to be good this season, so better find out if you keep or dump Haskins by the end of the year. Not interested in another 4 year audition a la Jason Campbell.
So maybe RIvera has already decided to dump Haskins. Or maybe he plans on starting him again in a few weeks? Haskins has been awful this season but seems a little early to give up on last year's #15 pick.
Maybe it's time to throw Alex Smith back in there!

Kyle Allen was pretty good with Carolina, and he’s only a year older than Haskins. Rivera apparently likes what he sees in Allen to trade for him. And 6 wins may just win you the NFC East.

Enough Redskins talk, I’m going to back to the crybabies in the “I got burned on my GnR CE thread”

#25677 3 years ago

I saw that, Tennessee has no more bye weeks and can’t practice for awhile, it’s starting to get dicey.

#25702 3 years ago

Titans players held an illegal workout at a high school, WTF, it’s a possibility they have to forfeit this weeks game.

#25705 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

I'd bet Elway would like a redo when he drafted Bradley Chubb over the local kid Josh Allen.

Elway would like a redo in every one of his QB decisions, except Manning, of course.

#25713 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Maybe the GOAT will step in should enough players go down.
[quoted image]

I’d stream him as my RB2.

#25718 3 years ago

Sweet! Another MNF doubleheader!!

#25722 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Actually being reported as a Tuesday game so far.

Patriots game has been moved to Monday

#25723 3 years ago

Allen Robinson is one of the best WRs in the league, incredible hands

#25728 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's gotten better...hes had a problem with drops before. I think he just has like the largest hands in the world.

98 receptions with Trubisky balls, is impressive

#25733 3 years ago

ARob all day!!

#25737 3 years ago

I can't decide how I'd rather see the bears lose, missed kick or poor clock mgmt

AEAEE2B8-1912-4181-93AF-F4445A834604 (resized).jpegAEAEE2B8-1912-4181-93AF-F4445A834604 (resized).jpeg
#25739 3 years ago

Just gonna point out that even the superfans are already rooting for the bulls in that pic.

4CB9D2FB-3C58-4B79-9AC6-82A12C605F65 (resized).png4CB9D2FB-3C58-4B79-9AC6-82A12C605F65 (resized).png
#25741 3 years ago

Same number of belts as Foles?

#25750 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Ravens favored by 13 over the Bengals Sun afternoon.
I will be pulling for Joe B. & the Bengals.
Take the Bengals and the 13 points.

That’s a lot of points to give for a team that can’t pass the ball, Ravens are currently 31st in passing.

#25753 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Always take the Bengals to cover when they are dogs.

Wouldn’t that mean take the Bengals every week?

#25830 3 years ago

1st place Randy!

#25843 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Vikings woke the F up in week 5....

Pretty dominant first half for sure

#25850 3 years ago

Dalvin Cook gets hurt and the game turns on a dime.

#25877 3 years ago

Michael Thomas to miss tonight’s game, not because of injury but for punching a teammate. Lol

#25885 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is Sean Peyton drunk? His okay calling so far is turrible.

When is he going to give up on the Taysom Hill gimmick? The league has caught on that when he’s behind center, he’s just going to run up the middle.

#25887 3 years ago

And their best offensive player is on the sidelines for over half their plays.

#25889 3 years ago

Is Drew Brees drunk?

#25897 3 years ago

Unlike pinball, fun game to watch.

#25901 3 years ago

Pretty funny article about Cowboys fans sending death threats to the wrong Giant for injuring Dak.

https://apple.news/AzXKzBfMSRdiWln9iXQF8Sg

#25907 3 years ago

Jets released Le’Veon

#25920 3 years ago

Melvin Gordon arrested for DUI and wreckless driving

#25933 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Uhhh, yeah. I think we've all seen that.
Listen, the dude can still play. Most that actually follow him (via the Bills) would agree.
He's not a starter at this point, but still has life.

Haha, Dudes washes up, he can’t even talk a good game anymore

#25948 3 years ago

Le’Veon says it’s down to Chiefs, Dolphins or Bills on where he signs.

#25954 3 years ago

It’s being reported that Le’Veon is signing with the Chiefs.

#25956 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

That’s what I’m reading as well. I don’t know if I’m excited, or a lil upset. He was a great rb years ago, but did shit in NY. I realize it’s all about the off. line and blocking for a rb, but it does take away from Clyde Edwards Helaire. Guess time will tell, the team n coach Reid won’t put up w his drama shit at all..

I think he’ll be a bit rejuvenated, and their system always gets the most out of RBs.

#25966 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Randy Dalton makes any team better. Those clowns just don’t get it.

But can he play in the secondary as well?

#25982 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Dallas will win their division with Dalton.

Dallas would win that division with Daditude as their QB.

#25995 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I think that it’s bs that the Chiefs/Bills game starts & 2 (pst) on Monday..I realize that the boys/cards was originally scheduled for prime time, but CMON MAN..give the majority of the fans what they wanna see..

4 o clock here, perfect if ya ask me

#26001 3 years ago

Today is one of those rare occasions where I root for Tom Brady.

#26049 3 years ago
0ACEE9E9-627C-4C16-938C-18B6ECDEC6A4 (resized).png0ACEE9E9-627C-4C16-938C-18B6ECDEC6A4 (resized).png
#26059 3 years ago

I sure didn’t expect the Packers to get absolutely beat down by the Bucs, but it was extremely enjoyable to watch.

#26085 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Andy Dalton chews gum while he plays?
Seems like a good way to Choke to death!

He’s been choking for years.

#26097 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Cowboys O-line has the most injuries in the NFL. It is thrashed.
This team is going nowhere.
Our only hope is for a high draft pick next year

They’re in 1st place!! If they win the East the best pick they’d get is 19.

#26147 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Historically bad Defenses don't make it to many SBs. But we shall see

I’m not sold on Seattle just yet, they haven’t played any real good teams and have given up a ton of points. Opponents record is a combined 9-20.

#26148 3 years ago

On the road for work, so nothing else to do but watch tonight’s Clash of the Titans, I’m going with the Giants +4.5.

#26150 3 years ago

Damn, the Raiders just put their whole starting OL on the Covid list

#26154 3 years ago

They switched the Bucs vs Raiders and the Seahawks vs Cardinals, Seattle game is now the Sunday night game

#26180 3 years ago

Antonio Brown to Tampa? They have a pretty solid WR core now.

#26209 3 years ago

Cowboys are pretty good!

#26212 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Why are the Cowboys struggling under Andy? Are there other big injuries?

Their D is awful, and, well, McCarthey.

#26215 3 years ago

Ben Dinucci will take them to the promised land.

#26222 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Id have mixed emotions if I were you. Washington needs a QB, and winning games is no way to make that happen. Need to commit to being the best loser.

Gibson is a stud, they could win that division.

#26312 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Rams are just beating down the Bears in every aspect of the game. Bears defense is okay but not really getting it done tonight.

It’s tough be a dominant D when your offense is inept, Bears D couldn’t get a breather, and still scored their only TD.

#26313 3 years ago

Hekker was probably the MVP of that game, 6 punts inside the 10.

#26327 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your initial point on why Zac is a bad coach is the handling of Geno and Dunlap. Dunlap sucks. You cannot keep playing someone that is that bad. He got demoted, cried about it. Cannot blame Zac there.
Geno is different. Word is he’s still injured and is on limited play due to the fact he should’ve went for surgery and decided not to this season. Either way, neither he or Dunlap is getting the job done with their opportunities. Gotta play people that are actually producing. Prior successes of those players are irrelevant.

Dunlop got told to stay home from practice, his days in Cincinnati are over.

#26331 3 years ago

I think getting rid of the head coach would be a dumb move, having Burrow try and learn a new system in year 2 will only stunt his growth. Even with a terrible O line the Bengals offense has been pretty competent.

#26333 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Jay put the Jack down it's affecting your mind.....

Lol, Russ, I think expectations in Cincinnati far exceeded the reality of just how far away they are from a good team.

#26336 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Where’s the chargers fans? I think that Herbert has been a nice surprise for them..Burrows has a lil competition for best rookie qb

Herbert has been phenomenal, didn’t see that coming, their team Dr who punctured Taylor’s lung is currently team MVP.

#26344 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm looking forward to Sundays Niners versus Seahawks. Although the Niners were pretty dominate against the Rams and Patriots I don't give them much of a chance against Seattle. They just lost two more starters and now are on their 4th string running back so their down 10 (7 on defense) starters for Sundays game. I think their only hope is to stay relevant (won't be easy), and squeeze into the playoffs with most of their starters back.

I actually like the Niners this week, that Sea D is terrible.

#26379 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Ravens / Steelers, who you got? Pumped for that one.

Steelers

#26456 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I dont expect any teams in football to make any trades at the deadline.

There’s always at least a few, I’d expect Cooks or Fuller on Houston to be dealt.

#26463 3 years ago

Stafford has the rona, out this week.

#26465 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Darn. I just got Marvin Jones on my fantasy team

Fear not, they have Chase Daniel!

#26466 3 years ago

And your Cowboys will be starting Garrett Gilbert or Cooper Rush this week, fun times in Dallas.

#26467 3 years ago

RIP Who Dey

#26469 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Let's hold off kn this...he already got a false positive to start the season

He’s already ruled out and on the Covid reserve, pretty sure it’s fact

1 week later
#26549 3 years ago

That was a beautiful 17 yd punt!

#26592 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have kamara in fantasy. This will probably help me.

I’m not sure how much better he can get.

#26603 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Point his his game doesn’t lend to increasing a RBs stock.

Kamaras fantasy value is more as a pass catcher, he had 15 yds rushing yesterday and was the #1 RB, it’ll be interesting to see what happens with Jameis

#26608 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

What’s the record for turnovers in a game? Gotta be getting close.

According to google, 17, Lions had 12 themselves vs Bears in 1942

#26675 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the dicknose reference? Was something new discovered on the LOTR LE backglass?

Yes

#26682 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Dicknose Butkus.

Butkus just sacked Covid

#26691 3 years ago

I’m liking Ari and the over, Sea D is historically bad.

#26697 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Waiting for my babe to finish up Gray's Anatomy.

1 TV? Is this the 20th century?

#26703 3 years ago

I thinking OT

#26704 3 years ago

Nice game by Seattle D

#26713 3 years ago

The NFC is wide open, 4 or 5 teams could take it.

#26852 3 years ago

I hate the Packers.

#26873 3 years ago

No night game tomorrow is a bummer.

#26878 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Bummer! Mainly cause it was a good game I was looking forward to. But secondly I'll be forced to watch the Football Team vs. Dallas. Ugh...

First place could be on the line!!

#26883 3 years ago

Low 50s is shorts weather in these parts

Yeah been a real nice end of fall, no snow and only below freezing a few nights here.

#26890 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I got Manning, Faneca, Jared Allen, Charles Woodson, and Thomas

You have to have Calvin Johnson in there as well.

#26894 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WR can be tough. I watched Calvin every week and he was an awesome WR fo sho....but if I'm looking at this I'm not saying he's a lock above Holt or Wayne.

Robotron was far better than either one of those 2, just didn’t have the longevity. Holt and Wayne both had HOFers on the opposite sides, Johnson dominated even with constant double teams.

I like Detroit today for the mild upset.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

#26913 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Too early to call yet, but it’s looking good for the Texans win I’m rooting for!

I think it’s over now

#26925 3 years ago

I'm thankful I'm not a fan of either of these teams

I’m thankful I don’t live in Gren Bay

#26933 3 years ago

Like I’ve said from week 1, Gibson’s a beast, 8 collegiate carries, converted WR, a stud.

#26936 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wasn’t thrilled about cutting AP but I understood why. You just need to give the ball to the young guys on a bad team, another season of AP highlights/milestones does nothing.
Gibson looking really good on an offense starved for playmakers.

McLaurin’s pretty damn good as well.

#26945 3 years ago

Week 18 would be the only real option if they don’t play this week

#26946 3 years ago

James Conner tests positive, now both teams with positives. Not sure this game will be played.

#26950 3 years ago

It seems like the NFL is just winging it. No real definitive plan in place. It may have to do with how thorough the contact tracing is.

#26966 3 years ago

Where will the 49ers play the rest of their home games? Maybe Arizona?

#27024 3 years ago

A lot of days with NFL games coming up, tonight, Wednesday night, all day Sunday, doubleheader next Monday night and next Tuesday night. I love it!

#27027 3 years ago

Pretty funny it’s most likely going to be NYG and WFT in the driver seat for the NFC East after tonight.

#27032 3 years ago

The Eagles WR corps, might be the worst in the NFL.

#27050 3 years ago

It would be interesting to see what they’d do if they have 1 seed clinched, and undeafeted going into week 17.

#27063 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Tripped?

I was at that game, it was awesome. "Randal Simon, sausage beater"

Yeah that was hilarious, Simon ended up getting arrested.

#27064 3 years ago

That was some horrible clock management to end the half.

#27172 3 years ago

So much for Dez making his debut, Fox ran a piece on Bryant 2 minutes after news broke Dez tested positive, pretty funny

#27177 3 years ago

That’s the one bad thing about NFL almost every night, more Buck.

#27178 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dallas isn’t really into playing defense.

Their D is absolutely brutal.

#27181 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hope Centerflank comes back again for this Super Bowl. Asking for his commentary during the playoffs might be a bit much though.

This thread needs more Packers fans like it needs more Bengals fans.

#27191 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Wayne Gallman's season stats since week 7 look a Hell of a lot better than Zeke's right now....

Never over pay for a RB, Zekes numbers have declined every year since his rookie year.

https://images.app.goo.gl/YN7bwNNQbHhbTLwS9

#27239 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is the first time I can remember NFL games have been scheduled four different days during a week.
I've been doing pretty good beating the spread lately. Tonight it's NE at the Rams -4.5. What say you? I'm taking the Rams and giving away the points.

I’d agree, I like the under as well, Rams D has been really good lately

#27250 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Such hatred between the coasts. Too bad everyone cant be as peaceful as us Midwestern folk.

Got that right! Us Chicagoans are known for our peaceful nature.

#27258 3 years ago

I'll tell my wife to watch her mouth next time[quoted image]

That should’ve been taken care of on the ride over to the stadium.

#27260 3 years ago

Because you automatically advance to the next round, ya know, 1 step closer to winning.

#27264 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I enjoy the thrill of not knowing if I’m gonna win every week. I don’t get that this week.

I hear ya, but I’ll take the bye. I have the Rams D in my first round of playoffs, so far so great.

#27267 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm thinking The Rams might beat the over all by themselves against these chumps.

Not sure if New England is going to score at all, Rams are just going to run, and we see what happens when Cam throws. A lot of clock chewing on both sides.

#27270 3 years ago

Like the char on the pepperoni

#27276 3 years ago

No nukin pizza, that’ll get ya shot around these parts.

#27278 3 years ago

Damn, now I want pizza.

#27336 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Appearance? Don’t you mean victory?

Not with Haskins, better hope Smiths injury isn’t too serious.

#27371 3 years ago

That’s just for the pinside league, there isn’t a general thread for fantasy football

#27374 3 years ago

I’ll start a thread specifically for fantasy football talk before next season. I get it that people that don’t play, don’t want to hear about others teams.

#27379 3 years ago

Gambling was and always will be a huge part of football. Not sure how you can have any NFL discussion without gambling being part of it.

#27381 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am willing to bet more people play fantasy football than they do betting on the NFL. For a lot of former gamblers, Fantasy scratched the itch for action, without losing their house in the process.
I ran fantasy leagues from 1999-2015. I ran across a lot of people that were happy to no longer feel the need to gamble as a result of having a fantasy team.
I am actually glad to be completely out of fantasy. I didn't realize there were other things to do on a Sunday other than making sure my RB3 flex position scratched out 50 yards to get me over the hump for the next week.
It can get really unhealthy if you let it. I think gambling and fantasy are pretty much the same animal.

They definitely are the same animal, especially with DFS now right at your fingertips. But just because you got burned out or no longer enjoy it, doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t still enjoy it or talking about it.

#27476 3 years ago

Pittsburgh’s offense hasn’t been good at all, tough when you can’t run the ball. I’m going to live dangerously and take Cin +14. Who Dey!!

#27478 3 years ago

Browns are good, seemed to gel after ODB went down.

#27480 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ha what a coincidence. Who would have thought the giants would be the winners in that trade?

Everyone in the Giants locker room.

#27489 3 years ago

Why am I getting this feeling the Bengals are going to implode.

#27492 3 years ago

Bengals D came to play

#27498 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Not likely, he'd been better off to let it run, you got a 1 pt lead.

As a Bear fan, I know the frustration, but this coach brought this team to play tonight, with nothing but pride to play for. You have to give him at least another year, and I’m pretty sure they will.

#27500 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

To win my fantasy game, all I needed were Ben, JuJu and D Johnson to combined score about 6 fantasy points. Currently they are in the negative, geeze! I couldn't imagine the Steelers looking worse in the first half.

You’re winning, but funny that they’re making you sweat.

#27504 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh for sure. The guy I'm playing keeps texting me giving me shit that he's going to pull off a big upset. Ha ha ha!

You can text him back now.

#27531 3 years ago

Haskins may get suspended, if Smith can’t go, it’s the Taylor Heinicke show.

#27540 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have no idea who is taking the field for Washington. It's a win and in (assuming Ravens destroy the Giants).
QB situation was terrifying, but it looks like Haskins will escape his maskless strip club adventure without a suspension. Praying Alex Smith can go.
Will Antonio GIbson be able to play? Fuckin turf toe can linger forever. Hope he can make it.
Washington is a pretty scrappy, resilient bunch. I have faith they'll be able to make it happen vs. the Panthers.
Let's go Football Team!

I think if Smith plays, they should rest Gibson, let him get to 100%, probably beat Carolina anyways. Philly next week is a real winnable game, as well.

#27543 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

[quoted image]

I love Henry, instead of trying to cut back and get a few more yards, he’d rather bitchslap the defender and just step out of bounds.

#27544 3 years ago

I see that tomorrow’s game 2, Ari vs SF, is only televised on Prime Video, the NFL is next up for Bezos.

#27556 3 years ago

How in the world does Michael Irvin have a job on TV? He is a total moron, half the shit he says makes zero sense

#27559 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Agreed. And how does Steve Smith aka "Lil' Play Maker" stay employed as a commentator? He is just terrible. Tony Romo has got to be the best in the biz right now.
A lot of people down on Booger. I like Booger. He seems very knowledgeable, and funny as well.

I don’t mind Smith, fumbles over his words a bit, but he seems pretty intelligent.

#27564 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Smith is good because like when he was a player he doesn't give a shit and will call everyone out.
Irvin is halarious....then again I don't need a lot out if a studio crew. He plays a "crazy/wacky old player" character which is acceptable now. Did Bradshaw invent it or was there someone before him?

I believe Dan Dierdorf was one of the first, but my god Irvin is absolutely unwatchable, nothing funny about him at all, Bradshaw has gotten there as well

#27567 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Deirdorf isn't the same at all, he's a straight player. Plus he's a color man
..and horrible and I hate him.
Meredith also color

They both played the dumb ex player to a tee tho

#27569 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Disagree but whatever.
Sadly Deirdorfer does UofM radio so I still have to gear that bitch from time to time. Sunday night crew was good sans him

Haha, that sucks, never could stand that guy

#27571 3 years ago

Let’s Go Niners!!! Man, that was tough to type.

#27576 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Prime resolution looks good

943B9C07-D662-4282-90CC-9CCB749B8B50 (resized).png943B9C07-D662-4282-90CC-9CCB749B8B50 (resized).png
#27578 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its blurry to you?

Yes and like a minute behind

#27579 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yes and like a minute behind

Blurry would be an exaggeration but it’s not nearly as clear as the dish

#27581 3 years ago
13807615-D725-40C2-81CC-C4F6C93E2BDB (resized).jpeg13807615-D725-40C2-81CC-C4F6C93E2BDB (resized).jpeg
#27585 3 years ago

Wow! Fitzmagic for Tua, in a critical spot

#27590 3 years ago

Fun game to watch, only the Raiders, maybe the Bengals too

#27598 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

I owe Fitz a beer for giving me the over 47.5 and preserving the Vegas +3. What a difference in the Fins offensive life with him over dink and dunk Tua.

I owe BeatHard a beer for beating the Cardinals, and now the Bears are likely to make the playoffs. Craziest year I can remember as a Bears fan.

#27601 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you sure you are a bears fan?
I full predict they win today and lose next Sunday (would be predictable and GB likely wants some revenge from 2 years ago when they were knocked out on the last game or w15? of the season by the Bears).
I expect failure from this crew despite moments of greatness... they are consistently inconsistent.

GB is likely to have nothing to play for and even if they lose that game, ARI would have to beat the Rams. If they beat Jax today, Vegas has their playoff chances at 84%. I like their chances.

#27603 3 years ago

Hey Law, what’s your thoughts on the Lions reaching out to Urban Meyer to be their HC?

#27610 3 years ago

My favorite scenario is we lock up the 1 seed tonight and accidentally knock the bears off next week with Tim Boyle at the helm.

Neither are happening, Henry is going to rush for 450

#27636 3 years ago

Looks like we should have snow falling at Lambeau tonight! Majestic as fuck.

I’ll be able to hear Henry galloping through the snow from here.

#27665 3 years ago
6C593BF3-38E8-4CD0-B40A-44FB4F36DC91 (resized).png6C593BF3-38E8-4CD0-B40A-44FB4F36DC91 (resized).png
#27713 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow either you have a serious comprehension problem or is it just grade school level reading abilities? If you read and understood my sentences you would have noticed I actually said this:

What's mind blowing is your constant patronizing attitude and lack of respect for others as if anyone's comments are irrelevant except yours.

Russ, it works much better if you just PM him and tell him that you’ll shut his big fucking mouth for him. RIP Who Dey!

#27717 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

OSU has never been known for producing great QB's unless you consider maybe and it's a Big maybe Art Schlichter but I think he was better known for his gambling. OSU put out RB's and Lineman with a few receivers here and there.

I believe rule #1 in the GM handbook is do not draft an OSU QB.

#27732 3 years ago

Seeing how this thread has jumped the shark, I’m going to go find a sidewalk to take a shit on.

#27734 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Speaking of how top college quarterbacks often don't pan out in the NFL, what's your take on Trevor Lawrence?

Like Chuck was saying, it is so difficult to evaluate if a college QBs game will convert to a successful pro career. I like what I see in Lawrence, I’d say it’s a 50/50 proposition if he becomes a star or not.

#27738 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Sorry guys it just gets tiresome, you can't have a decent conversation without the BS interjecting. Same old same old from a few select sources and it's just completely unnecessary as to quote someone "it's just pinball and football" so leave the snide remarks and BS out of it. If what goes on here is ribbing or just joking someone needs to consult a dictionary of those meanings. I get along with anyone and everyone and give respect when given respect but I don't tolerate down right demeaning behavior from anyone. I also don't hold grudges or plan assaults life to short for that crap, I simply stand for my beliefs, say what I mean and do what I say there's no middle ground.

Don’t sweat it Russ, it’s just pinball and football. I know the feeling of wanting to punch some of these pinsiders in the face, especially with the sudden invasion of the fanboys, JJP vs Stern idiots.

#27742 3 years ago

I have to say I’m now not liking the Bears playoff chances, Packers still have something to play for and not really confident in the probably Goff-less Rams to get it done against Arizona.

#27744 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Who's the qb in Chicago next year?

Good question, it may be Trubisky, he’s been playing much better, but he always has one completely colossal mistake EVERY game.

#27746 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

It seems like when teams decline the 5th year option that the player always leaves.
Im calling it, Dak to da bearse

I wouldn’t count out a huge move by them, they’re in pretty decent shape cap wise.

#27753 3 years ago

I was listening carefully to hear Henry galloping through the snow last night, but I couldnt hear anything over the cries of despair from the South.

Their D looked good, Henry didn’t look too comfortable in the snow, but we’ll see just how good their D is next week, when they play a real QB.

#27777 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The Pats defense just couldn't hang past the first qtr.. I enjoyed seeing that usually smug look wiped off Bill's face, high time they and their fan base learn some humility. Has it been long enough to declare Tom can win without Bill but that it appears Bill struggles to win without Tom, or do we wait a couple more seasons?

You have to wait a bit, they had a lot of starting players opt out this year. And I hate Patriots almost as much as the Packers. Also Brady went to a team that is absolutely loaded with weapons in the passing game.

#27779 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

His defense won 2 SB before Brady was in college.
Steelers fan here, we ALL HATE the Pats; best coach in history, best qb in history...hard to argue.

No way man, Marv Levy and Jim Kelly, and it’s not even close.

#27784 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He certainly is one of the greats if not the best. The only time I can remember him not doing very well was his tenure in Cleveland but to be fair he did take them to the playoffs once I think in '95 or '94.

You’re instantly in the discussion as GOAT if you take the Browns to the playoffs.

#27802 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

One angle I like come from -- to consider the best QBs of ALL TIME is to consider:
1. Who won a Super Bowl
*AND*
2. Took another team to a Conference championship (and lost or won) -- (not counting backup QBs here.)
From my notes there are only six men who have done this.
The last man to do it is Peyton Manning. Can you name any of the previous 5 ?
1. ____
2. ____
3. Montana
4. Favre
5. Warner
6. Manning
-mof

There has to be an oddball in there, Hostetler? Not sure if he took Raiders to AFC championship

#27805 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey...Brad Johnson?

Trent Dilfer?

#27817 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I know for a fact, some of you fellas remember the 70s and 80s.
1. Who from the 70s and 80s won a Super Bowl
*AND*
2. Took another team to a Conference championship (and lost) -- (not counting backup QBs here.)
1. ___
2. ___

Plunkett?

#27825 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can you name the championship game he lost with the Patriots from 72-75? They didn't have a winning season -- they had no O line to keep him up.
C'mon for crying out louds.

Pittsburgh

#27839 3 years ago

I didn't know he was backup to Favre in 95-6 -- threw 1 pass in the regular season to earn a ring! haha... That's some good ROI.</blockquote

And wore a Bears jersey to the White House

E79AE663-9145-4DEB-84F5-06A33EE37D33 (resized).pngE79AE663-9145-4DEB-84F5-06A33EE37D33 (resized).png
#27842 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is that real? Super douchey! Also hilarious

69CF9FFC-F8F2-403B-ACFF-0CD9ACA36C7A (resized).png69CF9FFC-F8F2-403B-ACFF-0CD9ACA36C7A (resized).png
#27845 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Hint 2: Both QBs have been nominated into the HOF, and yet neither has worn a yellow jacket.

Earl Morral?
Colts and Dolphins

#27849 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

With the asterik wouldn't Doug Williams qualify? I know he won a SB with Washington and Tampa bay?

Not with Tampa

#27863 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

is that Al Bundy?

Polk High

#27867 3 years ago

Who else besides the Raiders? Da Oilers?

I know it couldn’t be the Saints

#27870 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Never to WEAR a yellow jacket. I see what you did there!

Was he inducted posthumously?

#27871 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Al Davis traded Stabler and Casper to Houston for Pastorini.
Pastorini broke his leg against the Chiefs (I was at the game)
Plunkett took over and got them 2 more rings -- rest is history -- one of those rings in 1980 meant steamrolling Stabler's Oilers with Earl Campbell in the AFC championship game.

Makes sense, Levi could’ve taken a team to the conference championship handing off to Cambell every play.

#27874 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Yup. Trick question by mof. You snake : )

I see what you did there.

#27915 3 years ago

Lawrence Taylor

#27922 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Jay got LT
hints:
One awarded in the 70s to a member of a unit with a legendary nickname
One awarded in the 80s to a special teamer

HMmmmm... either the Steelers or the Vikings

Mean Joe Greene or Alan Page?

#27932 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

nailed it! I figured if anyone got it it'd be you

Haha, Mark Mosley, forgot about that one, I was going to guess Jan Stenerud

#27938 3 years ago

The Bears season has been the ultimate roller coaster this year!

#27946 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

What happened to "Defense"? That's my big question for 2020.
I don't know for certain what factors led to (what seems like) less defense, but points being "up" is not an indicator of success to me.
I'd rather see a 24-21 game than a 52-45 game.
-mof

It’s tough to keep a team from scoring when it’s OPI for just touching a guy, not to mention all the new personal foul rules.

#27950 3 years ago

Penalties are down because they don’t call offensive holding anymore, fewest ever this year I believe, it’s all geared to more scoring now. The average fan wants more points, so that’s what the NFL will give them. An average NFL D in 2020 would annihilate the best offenses in the 80s, man I hate those comparisons.

#27953 3 years ago

I can hear the sobbing from here

#27955 3 years ago
DC79B091-D843-457B-9F24-5962A131F259 (resized).pngDC79B091-D843-457B-9F24-5962A131F259 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
2,826 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jaybird815. You are on page 2 of 12.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/2?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.