Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

548 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirtbag66. You are on page 2 of 3.
#16008 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Like your brother’s NFL career?

Super Bowl champion and Pro Bowler.

Meh.

#16010 4 years ago

It really is a sight to behold. Almost fit over two of my son's fingers.

Anyone else ever get a chance to try on a SB ring? Anyone?

FB_IMG_1545825132344 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1545825132344 (resized).jpg
#16012 4 years ago
Quoted from JayDee:

No, but did get to try the blackhawks Stanley cup ring

Ha! Hockey! Good one.

#16014 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Arguably the hardest championship ring to get..a real mans sport. Not this 1 game elimination bullshit, a fn war to win 16 games..I get it JayDee, as do all hockey fans...

Didn't I read somewhere that MLS (yeah, SOCCER) has better attendance numbers than hockey?

Talk about a kick in the nuts. That's almost as bad as losing to the WNBA!

#16016 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

You can babble all you want about attendance, I was making a comment about rings..u missed the point man..

a15d345 (resized).jpga15d345 (resized).jpg
#16018 4 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

That’s pretty weak dirtbag...anyway, have a good night. I’m off to enjoy a rum n coke..

...and keep those downvotes coming!

#16020 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

First truth I've heard come out of your mouth....well done!

Careful. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for making fun of a MAN'S sport!

#16021 4 years ago

Why do I have a feeling the guys who downvote in a thread dedicated to talking about football are the ones who, when attending a live NFL game run to the ushers to complain that people around them are swearing too much? Bunch of beta soyboys if you ask me.

"Uhh, um, excuse me. Mr. Hotdog Man, are those hotdogs gluten free?"

#16061 4 years ago

Tripping?!?

And don't forget, the spread was 5.5...

#16062 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Obviously I never count NE can pull out a game when they need it and from anybody, but honestly I would still like to see them beat an actual good team before the playoffs

Shouldn't you be talking about your Steelers?

#16072 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No because they are shitty. Somehow still ahead of your Browns...amazing.

Head to head? Not so much.

How are things going with your racist/rapist QB?

#16073 4 years ago

Tripping?!?

#16075 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The Patriots are still morphing into their final form. I'm just glad they're 10-1 and not 6-4, 5-5 which is where they would be without a generationally great defense. Still have to figure out the Ravens but we have a lot of experience losing to teams (sometimes badly) in the regular season that we beat in the playoffs.

......TRIPPING?!?

#16077 4 years ago

If it's not the "tuck rule", it's something else.

Spygate.
Deflategate.
Running plays that are illegal.
Tripping. Fucking TRIPPING!

When will we see the NFL for what it is?

#16078 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Won once in the last 5 years, classic.

You know what else has happened in the last 5 years?

The Pittsburgh Steelers have employed a rapist and a racist.

Classic.

#16081 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Ben Rothersburger was cleared of any allegations against him

So was O.J.

#16082 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Myles Garrett fabricated racism charge after he realized how bad he had screwed up.

This is the part where Mason Rudolph sues for slander.

Explain to me why he hasn't yet?

#16096 4 years ago
Screenshot_2019-11-24-14-35-13 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-11-24-14-35-13 (resized).png
#16101 4 years ago

So, are we just going to keep blindly calling the Patriots the GOAT?

Resized_Screenshot_20191126-020449_ESPN (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20191126-020449_ESPN (resized).jpeg
#16103 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Just like in last year’s Super Bowl, Tom Brady & the Patriots have a way of playing incredibly boring football. Nothing flashy, fast or high-light reel type stuff, but still ~ they win...
It won’t be a blow-out and it’ll leave you looking for conspiracies, blaming referees, and waiting for next year all while walking around with that butt-hurt feeling they’ve been dolling out for 20 years.
Sometimes a football team’s collective IQ masquerades as luck, cheating or presents itself as uninspiring & unglamorous as last year’s 13-3 Super Bowl victory over the Rams.
But they just keep winning. It must be maddening on the other side of the table.

The "tuck rule"
Spygate
Deflategate
Tripgate

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

#16108 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

For those of you who want to get on your high horse, and bitch about cheating you best check your team cheat score https://yourteamcheats.com

So sick of seeing this stupid site. You know what the Cleveland Browns do NOT have to show for all of their cheating? Six Superbowl rings.

#16122 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The tuck rule went against the pats before it went for them the one everyone knows
The tuck rule was called in Week 2 of an NFL regular season matchup on September 23, 2001, between the New England Patriots and the New York Jets.[2] With 1:01 left in the second quarter, Patriots defensive end Anthony Pleasant apparently forced Jets quarterback Vinny Testaverde to fumble the ball, with Patriots defensive end Richard Seymour making a recovery.[3] The call was overturned upon review and ruled an incomplete pass, with the tuck rule cited. The Jets tied the game with a field goal. The only tuck rule people remember. The tuck rule resulted in a controversial finish to an AFC divisional playoff game on January 19, 2002, between the New England Patriots and the Oakland Raiders. You cant have your cake and eat it too quit your bitching

Comparing a game in week 2 against the Jets to a playoff game?!?

#16124 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

WOW you are one hell of a sour loser if you don't think the rules apply to all[quoted image]

Never been a fan of anything sour. Some people like it, and that's fine. Just not for me.

What were we talking about again?

#16246 4 years ago

Up until tonight there had been three total onside kicks recovered successfully throughout the entire league.

The Falcons just recovered three in a row (first one negated by penalty).

Unreal.

#16249 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He can wear his Myles Garrett Jersey over top of it also and complain about how Garrett got way too harsh of a suspension and how Rudolph should have got suspended too because "he started it." I get so sick of hearing Browns fans saying that that I cant stand it.

I'm still waiting for Rudolph to file those slander charges. Being called a racist once would be enough for me.

The NFL told him to shut his mouth because you know they have audio of it. Once it goes to court, that's when they have a problem.

#16250 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191129-074701 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191129-074701 (resized).png
#16252 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He should file slander charges because Garrett is a liar. I guarantee you Rudolph never called him that. Garrett pulled the race card hoping he could get his suspension cut way down.

He should, but he hasn't. I see a problem with that.

#16255 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Let it go,this matter is finished.

Is it? Who are you to say when it's finished or not?

Someone is lying here. The ball is in Rudolph's court. If I were him, and millions of sports fans heard someone else call me a racist, I would sue that person.

Unless, of course, he actually said what Garrett said he said. And he is indeed a racist.

#16260 4 years ago

You two dopes saying someone else has mental health issues is one of the most ironic things ever uttered on the internet.

Thanks, guys. I needed that laugh. Now you can go back to eating paint chips.

#16265 4 years ago

Looks I struck a few hick nerves. You guys are funny, as in, people enjoy laughing at you.

Go Browns.

#16270 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Clearly Garrett is lying....the guy went to new lows calling out the racist card...total BS...Hope the guy gets another 10 games next year.

"Clearly"?

Do you have proof? Like I said, the ball is in Rudolph's court. Every day he refuses to sue for slander, he looks a little bit worse.

#16272 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How the hell can he sue for slander? He would have to be able to prove that Garrett is lying and there is no way to prove that.

The NFL has microphones covering every square inch of their fields. Would be very easy go determine if Garrett is lying or not, but then the NFL would have a MONSTER sized problem on their hands.

#16274 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

anyone with half of a brain knows it.

I guess this means you are excluded then, correct?

And I've always been a big fan of the "I've got friends who are black!" defense. Classic.

#16275 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

#1 most college educated people that age do not use that word

And you know this how?

Reading your posts amuses me. Please, keep going!

#16286 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I know it because I know lots of people and i know how society is. It's a word that is frowned upon and not used much anymore.

Ha! This is priceless!

#16287 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The NFL came out the day of the incident and said there was no evidence of any kind that Rudolph had use a racial slur.

...and OJ was innocent, right?

#16305 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Lets keep the thread civil guys.

If by "civil" you mean, let people from Indiana and Ohio keep posting, then I'm all for that!

#16322 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Kitchens seen wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" t shirt....what a fucking loser....by far the worst coach in the league.

Show me on the doll where Mr. Kitchens hurt you.

#16325 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love the guy....gets out coached just about every week...especially against my Niners...the good news for u their not the worst team in the league....things are looking up in your world

Ah, so you are a Niners fan. Interesting.

#16326 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The “show me on the doll” joke continues it’s everlasting freshness. It’ll never get old!
Can’t anybody around here come Up with their own jokes anymore?!

There just seems to be a lot of people in here who have been hurt pretty badly by the Browns organization. So much anger!

#16327 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

9-9 would be tough. 8-8 is more possible!

Win the division at 8-8, win the wild card then lose. 9-9.

Seems legit to me.

#16329 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Here you go buddy, you really need to deal with all those butt hurt emotions over Chicago shit canning your bro. Enjoy[quoted image]

That's not a doll.

Are you an idiot?

#16334 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He clearly knows that his stance is rediculous.....he just likes stirring the pot a little...all good

"rediculous"

Are you guys doing this on purpose? Might save some face by saying "yes".

Go Niners?

#16411 4 years ago

Bengals get their first win in 12 tries and all of a sudden these Ohio boys are puffin' their chests! Classic.

How many games are the Bengals back in the wild card standings?

Oh, and how 'bout them Niners?!? Lost to the Ravens (a team the "pathetic" Browns beat...in Baltimore)!

#16412 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hes not a fair weather fan like dirtbag is.

This is a first! Been watching the Browns play like crap for 20 years, and my loyalty has never wavered. Guess that makes me a fairweather fan?

#16414 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Us Bengals fans know that our team sucks. Now if you could just admit that yours does that would be awesome. All those great players on the Browns and you guys cant win games, what the heck?
Bad coach
Bad QB
Beckham=cancer and bad team chemistry
Garrett is a low class liar
It's like watching a train wreck dirtbag
This was supposed to be your year!
Chubbs is the only guy I'd have on that team.

Do you live under any power lines?

#16418 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I wish! We dont even have electricity where I live.

I think I read somewhere that Carlisle, Ohio is famous for two things:

They hold the record for the world's largest tire fire, and also the the world's largest concentration of registered sex offenders.

Sounds like a fun place to visit! *Bronx cheer*

#16421 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Come on Dirtbagg that is simply tasteless, man you really have issues buddy. I'm beginning to think you may be Frank from RPG.

You gonna tattle on me...again?

#16424 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'd love to one day meet you at one of the shows but, that'll never happen, cowards never wander far from their blankets do they Lynus.

Why would you want to meet me?

#16440 4 years ago

Kirk Cousins is 0-6 in MNF games.

Oh, and he's playing the Seahawks, who are led by a front-runner for MVP.

It's gonna be a mess tonight.

#16441 4 years ago

...and the game is IN Seattle.

Huge mess tonight.

#16446 4 years ago

No Brady? No problem...as long as he finds new ways to cheat...

#16474 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Can you imagine how this thread would be without a couple guys from Ohio and a guy that lives vicariously through his brother?

Wait, you're a woman beater?

#16498 4 years ago

Cousins now 0-7 on MNF.

#16505 4 years ago

Great game!

IMG_20191021_212534 (resized).jpgIMG_20191021_212534 (resized).jpg
#16537 4 years ago

Typical timeline for NFL fans:

February - Late August

"Oh man, I miss football so much. That Superbowl was awesome, but now I have to wait seven months for NFL football again. I swear, once it's back I'll cherish every moment and it'll be good times again!"

September - Early February

"ThEsE aNoUnCeRs ArE tErRiBlE!!!"

#16540 4 years ago

Looks like the Browns have TWO liars on their team now...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/browns-larry-ogunjobi-myles-garret-racial-slur-steelers

#16542 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If that's the case, why is Rudolph on the bench? I think there is more to this story than the league is saying publicly.

I was being sarcastic. Garrett (and now Ogunjobi) are telling the truth. The NFL has evidence, but it will never see the light of day (Spygate tapes, anyone?)

The other guys in this thread who, for some odd reason, hate a team that has had ONE playoff appearance (not win, APPEARANCE) in 20 years will all support Rudolph. Garrett will be back for week one in 2020, and this will all (for the most part) go away. But the racist label that Rudolph now owns will stain him for the rest of his life. Doesn't help that it's looking like he won't have a very long career in the NFL considering he, well, stinks at football. So fall back jobs will be scarce.

Racism is bad news.

#16546 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I wish some on here realized that. Common practice here is to accuse someone of being racist because they have a different point of view, that's not aligned with their own.

https://www.npr.org/2015/04/30/403362626/the-racially-charged-meaning-behind-the-word-thug

#16550 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

It's not the word black, gay, or cracker that carries racial overtones, it's "how" it's used that makes it different.

Keep defending it. You're making yourself look GREAT! /s

#16558 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Heres the thing about it though dirtbag. Even if Rudolph called him that, it doesn't give Garret the right to try and end his life with a blow to the head. I don't even know why people get so upset when they get called names, that is stupid. Ive been called every name in the book at one time or another in my lifetime, yes even racial names and it didn't even make me mad one bit and i mean not even a little bit. If you get that pissed off because someone calls you a name then you have a few screws loose and need help. If Garrett gets anything less that a 16 game suspension im going to be pissed. Vontez Burfict got 12 games for the dirty hit and that wasn't even close to being as bad as what Garett did so i want 16 games minimum. I would really like to see him kicked out of the league just to be honest with you.

Spoken like a true racist.

Have a good day.

#16631 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Somewhere after a long day of football, beer, and all the other essentials, during the last few minutes of the Texans/Patriots game, the subject of Jimmy The Greek and how he got fired came up.
Wonder if this would have gone over any better today.

No one else is going to comment on the fact a mod came in here and told us to lay off the racism talk, and someone goes ahead and posts THIS?!?

Talk about poking a hornet's nest.

#16634 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Riverboat Ron should he hired by another team by next year if he want to

Freddie Kitchens has one chance to save his job in Cleveland: get to the postseason. If he wins out (Mangini style), he saves his job.

That being said, Ron Rivera will be the next head coach of the Cleveland Browns.

#16636 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HAHAHAHA
Insert Jim Mora playoff rant here please

Not exactly sure why you're laughing hysterically. Did you read my entire comment?

#16639 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes. It's hilarious that you would mention "browns" and "posteseason" in the same sentence, regardless of qualifier.
This, along with your "The Browns are gonna be around a while get used to it" comments, seem to indicate you don't have a real grip on reality this NFL season.

Aren't you a Redskins fan?

#16642 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

These aren't the real Browns anyway. The real Browns moved to Baltimore and have won a couple Super Bowls since then and are in pretty good contention now.

So, the Baltimore fans should consider the team that plays in their city to be the... Cleveland Browns?

Is there a TWIPY for dumbest comment on Pinside?

#16645 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Only a true Browns fan would consider Mangini a marker for success. Well done.

Eric Mangini won his final four games in '09 and finished 5-11. He was brought back in '10 pretty much because of that streak. I never said it was a proud moment as a Browns fan.

#16648 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Since they wear orange helmets now, why not rename the frachise The Oranges?
They could alway go with yellow and call themselves The Lemons.

Is this a bit?

#16651 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

It would be smart if they shit canned Kitchens and signed Rivera ....

IMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpgIMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpg
#16656 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it's almost 5 o'clock in Wisconsin

Like whom other than Baker?

Not sure what the rest of his comment was since I thankfully made the decision to ignore him, but I'm going to assume he wasn't talking about Baker. Because Baker is, well... nevermind.

#16659 4 years ago

Myles Garrett has been nothing but amazing since he arrived in Cleveland. Class act off the field from everything I've heard, including an incident where a "fan" asked him while stuck in traffic for a selfie. Garrett obliged, and then the "fan" punched him in the face and took off. Garrett said it felt like he was hit by a fly, laughed it off and drove away.

#16675 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

You would think being in that position you would THINK before you spoke, but apparently not everybody does.

About as awful as coming on a pinball forum and referring to African American athletes as "thugs". But that's none of my business.

#16682 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow Dbag you amaze me, man you have problems brother, serious problems.

Deflection.

Classic move.

#16697 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Try having a show that you feel 3 hrs of talk and see if you don’t fuck up once or twice

*facepalm*

#16699 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You can’t type a single statement and not sound hateful and juvenile

Not hateful or juvenile at all. I'm just amazed at how ridiculous your comment was.

Essentially you are saying it is SO hard to talk sports for three hours a day that every now and then it's okay for a nugget of racism to slip out. Again, *facepalm*

#16703 4 years ago

Wh, wh, WHAT?!?

Do you even know what you are typing anymore?

#16705 4 years ago

I like how certain individuals stick with one another in here. Upvoting, agreeing with each other, striking down on anyone they disagree with, etc.

To quote the great Dr. Alan Grant:

"They're moving in herds. They do move in herds."
*cue the Jurassic Park score*

#16709 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jesus christ
EDIT: Oh nevermind, saw you're from Indiana

Yyyyyyep.

#16711 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They don't really understand how racist they sound down there so I try to give them a pass.

Oof.

#16720 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

By the way our state is just fine!

*spit take*

#16727 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's up and down so much I don't know what to think about him. He could come out and play like Steve Young or come out and play like crap.

You know what else COULD happen tonight? The Cowboys could win. Or, the Bears could win. Never know.

#16742 4 years ago

John Dorsey (browns GM) is an interesting character in all of this. He was one of the best scouts out there. He drafted what you largely recognize as the KC offense now, but got the boot (that was curious to me). It seems like he has the ability to spot and acquire lots of talent, but maybe doesn't consider locker room chemistry.
Or it could be that the Browns culture is so f'd that there's nothing he could do to turn it around.

Okay, I'll bite. John Dorsey is a great GM, but he's not perfect. The hiring of Freddie Kitchens is his second biggest mistake thus far (trading Zeitler and the domino effect it caused with the offensive line is by far his worst). He had his hot rookie quarterback in his ear during the hiring process, and it has led to the Browns being the least disciplined team in the league. Kitchens had been in the NFL since '06, and during that time 31 other teams didn't even want to take a chance and make him an offensive coordinator, let alone a HC. "Shirtgate" has only made his situation worse as it shows just how immature he is (45 years old and doing something as stupid as that could come back to haunt him if/when he gets canned). The Steelers were down and almost out. They already got clubbed by the Browns 10 days earlier, they were on their 12th QB, no Conner OR JuJu, and he goes and gives them all the bulletin board material they needed.

As a Browns fan I would love to see them win out and possibly squeak into the postseason, but I've seen this movie too many times. I know how it all ends. There's a small part of me that wouldn't mind seeing them lose at home this weekend. Dorsey would have to fire Kitchens immediately, possibly before he even makes it to the podium for his post-game press conference.

Start courting Rivera as soon as Kitchens is gone.

#16831 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Where is Dbag? Oddly silent tonight ; must be watching this bears game with his bro.

Quoted from Colsond3:

I just caught up on the last 4 pages. Looks like he’s still ejected from the Great NFL Thread Racism Dispute of 2019.

Quoted from JayDee:

I believe he’s banished for the day.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, complicated business."

#16832 4 years ago

Bears are in danger of signing Jared Goff 2.0 if Mitch keeps playing like that.

And I'm ALL for it!

#16836 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Who wants to watch people bitching about them on TV all day?
Not much different than draining and ignoring here.
Also what's up with that ridiculous link?

Did you seriously just compare a professional athlete, who gets paid millions of dollars to compete at the highest level, complaining about being criticized to...people ignoring one another on a pinball forum?

Really?

#16839 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You ever see some of the game rooms on this site? I’m pretty sure a good handful if not more people on here are millionaires.

*facepalm*

#16841 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes.
I SERIOUSLY DID THAT!!! Before God and everybody!!!!
And I may just do it again!!!
I think Dbag may be too beautiful and fragile for this world.

Why are you shouting?

#16845 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

As a temporary side-effect of the unfreezing process, he's having trouble controlling the VOLUME OF HIS VOICE.

The late 90s called. They want their Austin Powers jokes back.

#16849 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The late 90s called. They want their David Spade jokes back.
What's next? A Wayne's World burn?
I really like Dbag's posts....(wait for it)...
NOT!

Pretty funny. Almost as funny as this mouth-breather I met the other day asking $4400 for a Roller Coaster Tycoon! What a doof, am I right?

#16851 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guaranteed I’ll get it, just like last Christmas....
And Monkeys might fly out of my butt!!!
I gotta ask, why are you such a sourpuss? It’s not THAT hard to try to have a little fun around here in between thug debates.

Okay, I'm lost. What will you get like last Christmas?

#16860 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The problem is I don;t know if I trust Jimmy G in a big game situation, yet. But then whom is there....Saints are healthy and solid, but they aren't scary this year; maybe that why they could win. Seattle always has a chance with Wilson, and in a rematch I would pick them over 49ers...no way Sqwuaks would lose 2 at home to them. Vikings can't do it with Cousins, and that's all 5 teams so it's still cloudy to me. Can the 49ers still win the division and get some home games? THat would really change things.
AFC I don;t see anyone beating Ravens...total team of destiny and are unstoppable.
So I'll take the Pats. Oh but I know a lot of teams are worried aboot the Browns so wee havbwahwawahwaaa oh too fucking funny.
EDIT: just spitballing here, no official picks till the actual playoffs.

Ravens lost to the Browns...in Baltimore.

Soooo....

#16862 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If you have to lose it's always best to lose to a bottom feeder, as embarrassing as it may be

5-7 is considered "bottom feeder"? Yikes.

#16864 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

No offense, I follow a loser franchise myself so I'm highly skilled in spotting them. In fact I'm pulling for the Brownies, despite your awkward trolling.
It would be a cool story and I'm reasonably confident that one day, probably many years from now, a Browns playoff appearance will happen.

"Awkward trolling"?!?

You DO know what this thread is dedicated to, right? If I veered of topic at all it was to address the blatant racism that is right in front of everyone's eyes every other day. But that's right, I'm the bad guy.

#16868 4 years ago

You guys sure do like to live in the past. I hate the Chicago Cubs with a passion, but when they won it all in 2016 I had to accept it. The fact they were "bottom feeders" for 108 years didn't mean anything to their fans once they were on top of the world.

Things are looking up for the Browns. I understand it's been a long 20 years. I've had my guts ripped out more times than I want to admit. I find it amusing that once I started posting in here these "bottom feeders" started living rent free in all of your heads.

As of today they are 10th out of 16 teams in the AFC. "Bottom feeders"? More like "middle of the road feeders" if you ask me. Oh, and they are the third youngest team in the NFL.

#16869 4 years ago

I'll always love my Browns. And I'll always be happy knowing my team doesn't employ a QB who is a TWO TIME rapist and another who is a racist.

#16871 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

blatant racism? Please explain .... thats a pretty bold statement

I'm not going any further with that. Nope. I'll get booted before I can refresh my page.

It's all there. Just need to go back and read it for yourself.

#16873 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No thanks...I just haven't heard any racist remarks on this topic.

It's easier to turn a blind eye to that kind of stuff than it is to call it out. I tried calling it out and got ejected, so...

#16887 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Lol that's hilarious. Your team is 5-7 and you are happy with that.

We went 0-16 two seasons ago.

Uh, yeah, I'm happy with that.

#16888 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Growing up my beloved Patriots sucked...
We all thought they were a joke, so I was a giant Redskins fan of Brown, Butz, Hamburger, Hauss, Kilmer & Manley.
I wish the skins all the luck in the world.
My brother was a Dolphins fans.
We still don’t get along

They sucked, so you just cheered for someone better?

Must be nice.

#16890 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Browns remind me a little of the Redskins when Snyder took over and tried to buy a Super Bowl with all those big name players. He put together a dream team and they wasnt worth a shit, too many big egos. You gotta have team chemistry and great players don’t equal team chemistry and success. I love it, Mayfield and Beckham are the two biggest douche bags in the NFL.

Okay, we get it. You don't like OBJ (who has been silent this season) and Baker Mayfield (who hasn't even played two seasons worth of football yet).

But saying the Browns are trying to build a "dream team"?!? Please explain. Bringing in ONE big name free agent (through TRADE, not free agency) hardly constitutes building a "dream team". Kareem Hunt was dropped by the Chiefs, so that doesn't count either. The rest of their talent has come from the draft.

#16894 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah hes been real silent. Did you forget about him wearing the watch and saying he didnt care what the league says and he was wearing it anyway? How about the two times he tried to sneak and wear the wrong shoes? Then he criticizes the Browns coaching staff because of their play calling. It never ends with him, its always something and the clown just cant keep his big mouth shut to save his life. He plays for himself and not the team. Its all about him.

So you are that hard up to find crap to complain about that you are now talking about....his watch?!? And shoes?! Come on man. He doesn't play for the Bengals and he no longer plays in one of, if not the, harshest sports media markets in the country. His "indiscretions" are minor blips on everyone's radar. But you seem to latch on to them pretty hard.

If you want to talk about anything OBJ related, let's talk about how this is the longest he's gone without 100 yards receiving. About how the offensive line isn't giving any Browns receivers time to run their routes.

#16897 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

OBJ is as I said before is a phenomenal talent but, he has the tendency to throw his team mates and coaches ( I agree with him about coaches but air it internally) under the bus when he feels he not getting enough attention. He has publicly stated he's unhappy in Cleveland and feels under utilized with Kitchens at the helm. Makes it hard on all his other team mates is all I'm saying. The right coach, right players and Cleveland can win big IMHO. So far as the shoes, watches etc.. it just distracts from what the team is trying to accomplish. I'd be more than happy to see the Browns beat Pitt and Baltimore, sick of them dominating our division so long as they at least split with the Bengals...lol sorry I'm a fan.

Not sure where you are getting your intel.

Screenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191207-085659 (resized).png
#16899 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I saw and heard him say that in an interview following a game earlier this year. Again I'm not downing his abilities, just his demeaner.

That tweet was sent yesterday. So if you don't believe him, I guess we can add him to the list of lying "thugs" on the Cleveland Browns.

#16902 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

All I can say Dirtbag, is he said it, I saw and heard it, don't you wonder why others are asking him about it???? Not here to argue it just stating my opinion. Maybe he's just down playing it I don't know.

Who else is asking about him? And if whoever these people are are asking him if he's happy, he just put it to bed with that tweet. End of story...unless he's a liar.

#16907 4 years ago

For as much as I don't agree with the Ohio boys in here, at least we are "kinda" talking about football. Much better than waiting a day or two to chime in and say, "ThE bRoWnS sUcK!!!" and then disappear again.

#16908 4 years ago

Another item of note:

Eric Mangini has more Super Bowl rings than Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers...combined.

#16910 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don’t get why you think we are supposed to be taking about the Browns like they are a real team that matters.
That myth ended after preseason.
Same browns they’ve been for decades, a non entity and irrelevant. I’m kind of surprised too as all the preseason hype had me convinced they’d be contenders but clearly nothing has changed.

0-16 in 2017
5-7 so far in 2019

I would say quite a bit has changed.

#16912 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did not make playoffs in 2017
Not making playoffs in 2019 (after massive “upgrades” and investment in draft capital)
Nothing has changed.

"Massive"? Please, explain.

#16914 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

5-7 dude.
Whoopdie fucking doo!!!!
When is the parade?

0-16 in 2017
5-7 so far in 2019

Why is this so hard for you to understand? And what's with the language? You sure are a sourpuss.

#16916 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If it makes you feel any better, no one was talking about the Browns before you joined the thread, and if you bailed out no one would be talking about them again. So you’re singled handedly making them relevant!

Not sure where else you want me to talk about my favorite team.

#16949 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Sorry DB66 but there's another article about OBJ on the internet, an NBC article about his unhappiness and whether he'll be in a Browns uniform next season.
I'm beginning to think the same with AJ Green. I know they claim he's hurt still but, they still have not signed a new contract with him. This makes me think he might be opting out and will be a free agent next year.

*gasp*

You read it on...THE INTERNET? Well then, it must be true.

I hope, for your sake, you never find The Onion.

#16972 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I cant wait until the Bengals stomp their ass sunday.

You were saying?

#16973 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

These BS calls is exactly why I cant watch the NFL anymore. I cannot believe the Bengals intercepted the ball and then they review the call and decide that it was pass interference on the Bengals when it in fact WASN'T pass interference, such bullshit. They shouldn't be reviewing pass interference, that is ruining the game..oh yeah and who the F is this female announcer anyways????? Good God she makes me want to kill myself. She is the worst and most annoying f'ing announcer I've ever seen in my life, worse than Dennis Miller even. Get her ass out if there!!!

You mad?

#16985 4 years ago

Okay, Ohio boys. We get it. You think "certain" players in the NFL are all thugs and you don't like female announcers.

Anything else?

#16988 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont Iike some Male announcers either.

I like how you capitalized the word "male"!

#16990 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I like how you are the grammar police. That's so funny, especially coming from you.

That one flew right over your head. Pretty standard, actually.

#16993 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have no problem with criticizing her, she was just a bad announcer, the guy was just as bad but, that's not what it's about, it's commentary critique.

So, many, commas!

Back to football. How 'bout them Browns?

#17000 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

She shouldn't be there but of course we all know why she is. If I did my job that bad I'm sure that they wouldn't keep me around.

Is anyone else reading this stuff?!?

#17002 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude,you need to stop coming here until you deal with all the issues you have from your real life.
We are all concerned about your mental health and welfare

Hey, if you're cool with coming here and being in the company of racists and now misogynists, that's cool.

Me? Not so much.

#17009 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

But you are here?

Yep. Here to talk football. Not about how women announcers are terrible or how "certain" players in the NFL are all thugs.

Keep that crap in the states of Indiana and Ohio. It's not welcome here.

#17012 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaa.....now that's funny!

....and true.

#17013 4 years ago

Think there was some talk of this earlier... hate to stir the lot, but..[quoted image]

Allegedly

#17018 4 years ago

Racism and misogyny are funny. Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

#17020 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hilarious coming you!

What?!? English, man!

#17024 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Oh oh here we go!

Where are we going? To remedial English?

#17027 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Classic Andy Reid choke job?!
They had this game under complete control!

"complete"?

Hardly.

#17030 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Christ you are insufferable. Everybody in the nfl thread loathes you, and for good reason.
Ok they had 78.6 percent control.
It’s science.

Do they loathe me because I'm not a racist, misogynistic knuckle dragger? Or because I actually know what the hell I'm talking about?

#17032 4 years ago

That right. I forgot you guys all played two years of high school football.

#17035 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

you’ve never made me laugh

Darn.

#17044 4 years ago

I think I have an idea of what posts are tolerated here:

BrOwNs sUcK!!!
Complaining about announcers
Calling "certain" players in the NFL thugs
Complaining about officiating
Complaining about any females associated with the NFL (or females in general)

Am I close?

#17047 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You never give up do you?

Just an observation.

#17052 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's the term that is used for a redneck or someone who commits crimes.

Oh...my...God.

#17061 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I got to watch tonight’s Pats game in Belichick’s family box! It would have been great if The Pats pulled it off, but it was still an unreal experience. I’m accustomed to nosebleed seats. Tonight, I say next to Debbie Belichick. Definitely a different experience.

About as cool as partying with the Cowboys (and their cheerleaders) after Super Bowl XXX.

2 weeks later
#18127 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I hope the Bengals staff take their time and make the right choice. Hell, I'm still dizzy from the Dolphins game we actually scored more than 30 points in a game this season!

Yeah the Bears were just not up to the task so, No playoff for you!

While appreciate the attempt at a Soup Nazi joke, the Bears were actually eliminated from the playoffs last week. So...

#18137 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

5. All teams cheat, you should check out www.yourteamcheats.com, no reason to single out the greatest NFL franchise of all time.

When the Browns have six rings in 20 seasons, then your argument will have weight. Until then, it's really just YOUR team that cheats.

Not sure I could live with myself if I needed to cheer for an organization that regularly cheats.

#18138 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah I know it was just for a joke.
Well how are things going to go next week? I think it will be close but we come away with the win. The season is over for both teams and we now have to move on and get some new players and you guys have to get a new coach. I have no guess who Cleveland will pursue as I really don't think there's any standout available. Harbaugh in Michigan would be a phenomenal catch but as Law says he's not likely to leave the college ranks. I know there are a few old school coaches to be had but I don't think Cleveland will go that route.

Unfortunately, Kitchens isn't going anywhere. Remember this is an organization that kept Hue Jackson after he compiled a 1-31 record in two seasons. Let that sink in. John Dorsey hired a puppet, plain and simple. Prior to the game against the Cardinals the front office said it would take a "horrific collapse" for them to fire Freddie. They lose to Arizona, Freddie comes out and literally says "I don't care about my future as the coach of the Browns" (he said that, he really said that), and he kept his job. Losing to the best team in the NFL (who hasn't needed to cheat to get there) yesterday hardly qualifies as a "horrific collapse" but I'm hopeful that a loss to a one win team next week might actually push the ownership over the edge and Freddie gets fired.

But like I said, he isn't going anywhere.

#18173 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The good news is the Patriots immortal NFL run is over....

Not yet.

#18208 4 years ago

Happy holidays to everyone I've pissed off in here.

Go Browns.

#18289 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-ne-robert-kraft-prostitution-case-appeal-fight-20191227-h7aepphb2jfzvl52qpmn5a2ibu-story.html
Seems like the prosecutors have greased up new felony charges. Here’s the rub...with his wealth, a happy ending is all but guaranteed

yourteamownersgethandjobs.com

#18292 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

@Dirtbagg66 well here we are the last game of the season for our teams and of coarse we are each hoping our team comes out on top. However, we will not reach a consensus on that point but I think we can agree on this, here's to next season and tearing the rest of the AFC North a new ass in 2020!
Picks so far are Bengals, Chicago, Steelers, and 49ers with the rest to come later today, so when are we going to hear from the rest of you guys!?!

It's a win/win for me. If we win, we avoid double digit losses. If we lose, there is a high likelihood we fire the head coach who runs a halfback option on 3rd and 1, and doesn't give the ball to the league's leading rusher.

#18294 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah we have our own issues with bad calls. We had the ball 1st and goal on the 2yd. line and our coach threw the ball 4 straight times and we came away with zilch. Unfortunately we are not going to see HC changes even though for me it's clear he's not ready for the job.

There's a big difference between first year head coaches who utilize their team's strengths and play conservative football, and rookie HCs who try to be cute. If Freddie was in, say, year five or six and he was trying the crap he tries (see: not deferring when he wins the toss EVERY SINGLE TIME), then I could maybe understand. But you've got to earn that kind of stuff first. He's never been higher than a position coach until last season, and he's been in the NFL since '06!

#18303 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

only 1 Super Bowl victory

"only"?! Tell that to Dan Marino...

#18304 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're not going to win.

Okay. Enjoy win #2.

#18311 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn looks like shots have been fired.

No shots fired. Just don't understand why A. He's beating his chest at the prospect of a two win season and B. What his deal is with Baker Mayfield.

Dude has been an underdog his whole life. Two time walk on who worked his ass off and got rewarded by being selected #1 in the NFL draft. Or maybe it's him being in a bunch of commercials? You do realize he's one hit away from being done in the NFL. Who are we to judge him for striking while the iron is hot? Make some money just in case?

Seriously, what is it? Are you a big Hug Jackson fan and you disagreed with Baker's conduct towards him last season?

#18312 4 years ago

I'm a Browns fan yet I can still go a full day without calling Lamar Jackson, Andy Dalton or Ben Roethlisberger "dickheads". I guess I can do this because I don't have the intellect of a four year old.

#18330 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Baker Mayfield is a POS as a human being. Hes also proving to be a bust in the NFL and hes bad for team chemistry just like Odell Beckham Jr. Enjoy your ass kicking tomorrow because that's exactly what the Bengals are going to do to you clowns.

Seriously, how old are you?

#18343 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

That day when trolls troll each other. Magical.

yourteamtrollsothertrolls.com

#18346 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im not trolling, Baker Mayfield is a POS for a human being and hes got a big mouth that he really shouldnt even be running because the guy hasn't done jack shit. He’s actually been pretty damn bad this year and he has zero leadership skills either.

What makes him a POS?

#18364 4 years ago

Decent start for the Browns. Heck of a throw from that POS Mayfield.

#18370 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

And I wish people who can't be bothered learning even basic facts would stop posting so much here. BTW, good luck to your Bills today, hope they get a playoff spot.

yourteamcantbebotheredlearningevenbasicfacts.com

#18385 4 years ago

Joe Mixon is so pumped, he's gonna go punch a woman in the head!

#18421 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Baker Mayfield sucks and is overrated. Hes also a POS as a person. Good win for the Bengals, even though they should have won by more than they did because the Bengals dominated them the entire game. Dirtbag will probably take some time away I would imagine. He's probably pretty embarrassed right now.

I'm actually pretty happy. We are most likely getting a new coach, which means we will be tougher to beat next season. Kitchens was their biggest obstacle this season (literally, he's fat).

#18478 4 years ago

The Browns organization just got a whole lot better!

*happy dance*

#18505 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No they didnt because they still have two cancers on the team that they need to get rid of, mayfield and Beckham. Look here at Mayfield how classless he is.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Nhm6xpV?s=a99&pd=036lRQ6C

Yeah, that is pretty classless. He probably should have just punched a woman in the head instead.

#18507 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree, they are just a terrible organization from top to bottom.

Coming from a fan of a 2-14 team, that...stings?

#18513 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They really need to get rid of Dorsey....he's terrible

You can pin the hiring of Kitchens and the trade of Zeitler on Dorsey. Kitchens is gone, so ownership has admitted they let Dorsey make a huge mistake. His seat just got 4000 degrees hotter, but the good news is they are going to have a coaching change with a roster that is the most talented since they came back in '99. This isn't the same as asking a veteran coach to come in and help rebuild a team.

Oh, wait. Forget everything I said above. Baker Mayfield yelled at a Bengals fan who was heckling him.

The Browns are totally screwed.

#18523 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Cleveland has the best doctors in the world

Just gonna leave this right here for everyone to peruse.

Reading your posts is exhausting. I don't know if I've ever come across anyone as ridiculously idiotic as you on the internet. I'm off to bed.

#18539 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We just had to make sure that we got Ohio Joe because we gotta put this Ronald McDonald era to an end. Next year we come out guns a blazin!

You just better hope Burrows doesn't do any commercials. Or open his mouth and say something confident. Then he'll become a real POS, right?

Oh, and he better turn that franchise around in his first season or else he'll be a bust. Good luck!

#18545 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hes just salty RWH. Getting pushed around by a 1-14 team like they did yesterday will do that to you.

You didn't just call ME salty, did you? You are the very definition of salty. The Browns draft a guy #1 and he turns out to be the best QB they've had in 20 years, but because you have now deemed him a POS, he must be a POS. Your logic is flawed to say the least. You still haven't given me a concrete reason why you think he's a POS. Is it because he grabbed his crotch in a taunting manner at Oklahoma? Was it the planting of the flag at midfield after his win against Ohio State? How about the nerve of him wanting to make money by doing commercials? His confidence?

I just don't get it.

As for getting pushed around by a 1-14 team yesterday, you do realize that the entire city of Cleveland is much happier today, right? The team gave up on their coach and we are better for it. Yesterday was a huge win for the Browns organization.

#18546 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He will be 10X the person and QB that Mayfield ever thought about being trust me. Hes a good guy and he isnt cocky and full of himself. He's a very humble person.

"I heard Joe Burrows will be 10x better than Baker Mayfield next season"

"Who told you that?"

"Who-Dey"

"Who the fuck is 'Who-Dey'?!?"

"He's a guy who posts on Pinside"

"What the fuck is 'Pinside'?!?!?"

Yeah, that should be a fun conversation. But you keep prognosticating over there, all-knowing one.

#18549 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yesterday was a huge day for us as well, not as good as you getting a new coach but, for us it was a small bit of confidence building going into the new year and draft day. Wishing both teams success next year as we try for a solid season.

See, you and I can't have a reasonable conversation around these parts. We need to say things like "Joe Burrows is a POS LOSER! lol" and "The Browns are big doo-doo heads who lost to my ultra-mega awesomest team yesterday! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a plate of paint chips calling my name over there"

NFL fans, in general, are pretty low on the totem pole of humanity.

#18551 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Wow, dumpster fire team fans are the most depressing fan bases. Trolling fans of better teams, arguing about who has the less crappy team? Pathetic...
www.thedraftisoursuperbowl.com

Almost as pathetic as losing to a team built to lose.

Go Dolphins.

#18561 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Maybe even get Alexander back

Shaun?!? Dude is 42 years old.

#18573 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I watched Josh Allen play his entire college career at UW. If the Bills get the "A" Allen they have a shot to go to the super bowl. If they get the over throwing "C" Allen they will probably lose in the first round. I hope he comes through and puts some points on the board, otherwise the Bills D will have to win the game(s) for them.

Which version of Josh Allen is this?

IMG_20191230_115421 (resized).jpgIMG_20191230_115421 (resized).jpg
#18575 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

The troubled teenager version i'd guess.

Well, at least he hasn't done a bunch of commercials or shown too much confidence. Then he would be a REAL POS, right Who-Dey?

#18589 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Jason Garrett fired!

Freddie Kitchens is available...

#18601 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Ouch that was just wrong!

I want to feel bad for the guy, I really do. But he made that impossible by saying things like:

"I wore the shirt. If I could do it all over again, I would"

"I don't care about my future as the Browns head coach"

What?!? He was just so dang arrogant. That coupled with playcalling straight out of a game of Madden and it was just too much for the team to bear.

#18605 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont know anything about Josh Allen other than he is a good QB. I've never seen him act the way that Mayfield does but then again I've only watched him play a few times. I do however know how Mayfield is though and I don't like him.
You stated in a previous post that he is the best QB the Browns have had in 20 years. I highly doubt that is true because he is not very good at all. I really hope that you don't think that he is your future because he sucks.

Is this a bit? I'm starting to think it is. If so, kudos to you. You've had all of us going for a while now. If it isn't, well, then there's really no hope for you.

#18614 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No it's not a bit, I'm telling you the truth. I know nothing about Josh Allen other than he seems to be a good QB. Should I know more about him or something?

Hey Face, I wanna introduce you to someone. Face, meet Palm. Palm, this is Face. You two are going to get to know each other REALLY well.

#18619 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm just trying to figure out what he is talking about because I honestly don't know lol. Do you know?

You're just a hard person to have a conversation with. I feel like I'm talking to a six year old.

#18654 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm smart enough to make sure that dont happen.

This made me spit my drink out.

Well played.

#18696 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

So true. Game is easier to play when you don't have the sun, wind and elements to deal with.

IMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpgIMG_20191204_153012 (resized).jpg
#18807 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles v. Patriots. I’ve already beat them with a backup quarterback, now I can beat them with a bunch of guys from the practice squad and make it even sweeter.

You play for the Eagles?!?

#18846 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

If you consider he was a 6th round draft pick then yeah, it's exactly like David vs Goliath.[quoted image]

yourteamcheats.com

#18849 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I Have
Bills: my second favorite team. This may be my sentimental pick
Patriots: don’t like them but can’t bet against them yet
Saints: they are not losing to the Vikings in that dome and probably ever with Cousins on the other side
Seahawks: Can’t stand them but I respect them. Getting ready for the trilogy the following week.
SB: Niners vs Chiefs

We're allowed to have "second" favorite teams? What are we, 12 years old?!?

#18850 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Not this year, the Titans have a huge advantage in this game for reasons I've already mentioned. If Brady wins this though, it will really be an underdog performance. Don't believe the line, that's only set up to get people to bet on both sides of the wager.

I've always loved this mentality:

Say your favorite team is going to lose and if they do you can say, "See, I was right!"...

And if they win, well, your favorite team won and you are happy!

Stupid.

#18892 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Gee look who's back and hurling insults at people already.

I just don't get it. Figured once we became adults we pretty much narrowed it down to one favorite team. Having multiple favorite teams seems like people just need that safety net to feel better about themselves.

If there's one thing I've learned about sports in general, it's that people LOVE their winners (see: hysteria surrounding women's soccer).

#18944 4 years ago
IMG_1998 (resized).JPGIMG_1998 (resized).JPG
#18952 4 years ago
Resized_Screenshot_20200104-153341_Instagram (resized).jpegResized_Screenshot_20200104-153341_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#18964 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My second favorite team is looking great!!!

Uhhh, got room for a third favorite team?

#18966 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Allen just ruined The Bills season in two plays.

He's got some extra time to send some insensitive tweets now!

#18974 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Josh Allen looks nervous as f.

Close your eyes and picture your 23 year old self on the biggest stage of your life...

#19045 4 years ago

Guess the Patriots didn't cheat hard enough tonight.

yourteamdidntcheathardenoughtonight.com

#19048 4 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Can't stand Brady or patriots
but respect his career. guy
Is a winner

....and a cheater.

#19085 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

If you were cheering for a better team I'd bet you wouldn't cling to this hate you project on to the Patriots or their fans. There's a reason most fans of Baltimore, KC, Saints, 49ers, (good teams) don't seem to be bothered by this. They have things to be happy/excited about. Dumpster fire team fans need something to root for or against and they transfer that passion towards irrational hatred. It's a well known psychological condition called transference. You will never know peace until you confront it so..I wish you luck.
Peace out.

Or maybe we just don't like cheaters because they make it that much harder for our "dumpster fire" teams to win?

Just a thought. Peace out...until the next time I speak.

#19154 4 years ago
Image-1 (resized).jpgImage-1 (resized).jpg
#19210 4 years ago

I wonder if the "experts" still want to say the Browns missed on Carson Wentz. Dude is fragile.

#19213 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and put you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...[quoted image]

Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and puts you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...
[quoted image]

"Fra-Gee-Lay. Must be Italian"

#19214 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'd take him over the POS that you guys have right now that's for sure.

Christ. Don't you have a plate of paint chips you should be eating?

#19217 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, it’s a real shame when somebody targets your helmet and puts you out of the game. That’s totally Carson’s fault. I think I found your street...
[quoted image]

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Article/Carson-Wentz-Philadelphia-Eagles-injury-history-stunning-deal--132750747/

So Clowney has been knocking him around since 2015?

Interesting.

#19225 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Alright, let's go hawks! Very much looking forward to the game next week...

Will Clowney be trying to kill the opposing QB in this one as well?

#19232 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Honestly, I can't think of a more favorable Wild Card round. My local team the Seahawks won pretty easily with no injuries to major players and both the Patriots and Saints were knocked out. We are playing Green Bay next, who I know we can beat and we've been fantastic on the road this season, then likely the 49ers, who we've beaten once this year and had a very close second game loss too. I could totally see my early prediction of a Ravens vs. Seahawks Superbowl happening.

"we"?

What position do you play?

#19233 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

As a 49er fan I can definitely see round 3 coming! But I was unimpressed with the Hawks performance today but maybe it was just a case of doing just enough to get it done.

Or we could just talk about the fact the Eagles had a 40 year old QB in there who had never taken a postseason snap before. Might be a good starting point.

#19241 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yes because that is his job...DUH!!
If I had a defensive lineman on my team and he DIDN'T want to kill the QB then I would replace him with one that did.

This story just continues to write itself, doesn't it?

#19243 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I guess it does if you say so. That was also not a dirty hit on Wentz. If a QB wants to turn himself into a running back and run the ball then guess what your gonna get knocked the F out eventually. If players arent allowed to punish a QB that wants to run all the time then the quarterbacks will be running on every dam play. If you're a defensive player you gotta let that QB know that if he runs you are going to make him pay. That's part of the game PERIOD!!

Getting serious now. I got an all caps PERIOD!

#19245 4 years ago

Does anyone else ever want to chime in once Who-Dey gets going? Or have we all just come to the conclusion that he is the resident Simple Jack?

H578pfO_d (resized).jpgH578pfO_d (resized).jpg
#19249 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well its guys like you that want to turn football into a pussy sport that's ruining the game. Football is a rough sport so when a guy gets hammered he shouldn't be crying about it. That hit right there was nothing compared to hits quarterbacks took 15 times a game back in the old days when football was real.

Oh, dear Lord. We've reached the "old days" portion of the ride!! Give me a minute. I gotta go get some popcorn. Should give you enough time to pack your pipe and get a good, roaring fire started.

#19250 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Football is a rough sport so when a guy gets hammered he shouldn't be crying about it.

You better hope your golden boy Joe Burrow never gets hurt...

"Get up, you damn PUSSY!"

- Who-Dey

#19416 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's hard to be convinced he "sucks, " even of late.
He had a 65.1% completion rate, 4,902 yards, and a 99.7 QB rating on the year.
His last 5 games were a bit more up and down...but still not bad. He had 2 great games, 2 above average, and one bad. Below are the stats:[quoted image]

Now take the cheating out and let's re-do those stats...

#19417 4 years ago

Maybe it's the scotch, but I'm feeling increasingly confident about the Packers advancing.
Seattle's OL is pretty damn banged up. Our pass rush has been very, very good this year. Alexander is a top flight CB, I feel good with him on Lockett. King has been really up and down, but he mostly gets beat on good routes. He's got range, and he's pretty big for a CB. He feels like a pretty good matchup against a still-green-straight-route DKMetcalf.
The question mark there is Wilson. I never want to be up 1 score and give him the ball at the end of a game. If you can get some pressure on him AND contain, that usually does it. I think we're capable given that our OLB are both playing really well and disciplined.
Offense? I will always feel good as long as Rodgers is getting the ball out
on time. As long as that's happening, I think we're effective enough. Finding creative ways to get Aaron Jones into the flats is also important. I really like the idea of 2-back sets, but we never do that, despite having a complimentary HB and a FB on roster.
Plus, Rodgers feasts upon all your bitterness and anger.
[quoted image]

"Our"?
"We're"?
"We"?

What position do you play for the Packers? Can't believe you kept this from us this whole time.

#19418 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Or if you think you still have the ability and skills to compete in the league at top level and win another Super Bowl, why would you leave a team that just had a 13 win season where you are familiar with the system and have spent your entire career and the coach has shown time and time again he knows how to bring in players to fill gaps after years they did not win it all?
That would be your best chance to win. Unless somebody there has decided your days as starter are over.

What if he goes to, let's say the Browns (*laugh track*) and helps them advance to the AFC Championship (*more laugh track*). Shoot, I think the fans would be happy with just a Wild Card win! But let's say he takes them to the SB. This would cement his legacy as the GOAT. All the scandals in NE will haunt him forever. Sure he's a first ballot HoF'er, but anyone outside the Boston area will always consider him a cheater. Just a thought.

#19465 4 years ago

I always love it when a team can go 12-4, win their division and host a playoff game...

...and people say the party is over.

What does that mean for the 2-14 Bengals? The party is over, they are dead and their body has already started to decompose in a shallow grave?

#19549 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The Patriots really had a perfect Storm. Not only did they have a good coach, great QB, but more importantly they had a QB who was unselfish and would take a lot less money.....that formula won't happen again in the modern NFL where greed is king. Belicheck without Brady will be lucky to win his crappy division in the future....the party is over in NE

They also cheated. Like, a lot.

#19569 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Otherwise, your post isn't very intelligent. As usual.

Hey, you leave Simple Jack alone!

#19573 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Going to be interesting to see how McCarthy does in Dallas.

Um, okay?

#19577 4 years ago

https://923thefan.radio.com/articles/john-beilein-apologizes-to-cleveland-cavaliers-players

Wonder what the big deal is? Hey Ohio gang, can you explain for us? Thanks a bunch.

#19579 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What's to understand? He called them thugs in stead of slugs, both are descriptions of their actions (behavior), you know the Dictionary meaning of "thug" referencing behavior exhibited. You sure seem to have a problem with your comprehension of basic English words, hope that helps, no need to thank me I do my best to educate wherever I can.

I just don't understand why they were so shocked as they left the locker room, or why he now feels the need to apologize individually to his players. If his team was made up of all Caucasian players, do you think he would still need to apologize?

Thanks in advance.

#19580 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You sure seem to have a problem with your comprehension of basic English words, hope that helps, no need to thank me I do my best to educate wherever I can.

This is a run-on sentence. I do my best to educate whenever I can.

#19582 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Thought I'd put it in a form you'd recognize (missed used).

I know we are only nine days in, but that might be the dumbest comment of 2020.

Congrats.

#19584 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything? Is that how you see the world, "us and them"? I would assume he's apologizing because his players knowing the meaning of the word he used confused them. They were not acting "thuggish" they were acting "sluggish" so you can why he wants to clear that up.

Just stop. You're making yourself look like an even bigger fool at this point, and I didn't think that was possible.

Just. Stop.

#19587 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Sorry just trying to help, I mean you asked?

You're correct, I did ask. And you fell right into the hole, head first. You can try to climb out but I think the damage is already done.

Have a great day!

#19591 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Rodgers says in article

Quoted from RWH:

You sure seem to have a problem with your comprehension of basic English words

This made me laugh. Thanks!

#19597 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

True question, Why are you here? Almost 2200posts,almost 1400 downvotes! Clearly a troll. How about a new year...a new you!?! Your shtick is getting lame.

Here to talk about football, just like you.

As for the downvotes, all I can say is sometimes the truth hurts. People these days are offended very easily, so they run to their little downvote or report button. It's as if the tattle tale mentality that was supposed to be abandoned in elementary school has stayed with them all the way through adulthood.

#19604 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Tom Brady signed 2 year contract worth $85m with Patriots. per NY Times.

Troll level 100

Well done.

#19610 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Or you say a lot of really dumb shit that no one agrees with. Lol

That made you laugh out loud? Interesting.

#19612 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Lets say that it is true, how would an 85 million 2yr contract stack up against some of the bigger contracts signed over the last 2 yrs.? Seems pretty hefty especially when you consider his age.

Please stop.

#19619 4 years ago

*facepalm*

#19626 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

GLobal warming's latest victim: The Packers

FB_IMG_1569341147080__01 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1569341147080__01 (resized).jpg
#19637 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not clowneying around

Okay, you guys are just messing around now. Right?

#19651 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Double facepalm

*Double facepalm*

Fixed it for ya.

#19662 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nobody wants to coach that team and it don't matter anyway because they are destined to lose, especially with Mayfield and Beckham. If its brown flush it down!

Please stop.

#19663 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No way dude. Im going with the Chiefs vs 49’rs in the super bowl and i think the niners will win but im going to be rooting for Mahomes and the Chiefs ........sorry PTOWN.
Did you hear that dirtbag? I’m rooting for Mahomes because he’s my favorite NFL QB right now. Hmm........how can that be?? I bet you hate that because you’re not going to be able to call me the R word now!

#19667 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Josh McDaniels is on Hasslams jet heading to Cleveland. Expect a announcement soon

An announcement that he is interviewing? Yes, you are correct.

#19670 4 years ago

Atlanta? They play the 12-25 Wizards tonight...

#19672 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If Mahomis can git the ball down the field, Cheifs couwld esilly pull this one off.

This is what you've resorted to? Purposely making yourself look uneducated in an attempt to troll?

Yikes.

#19675 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

YOU calling ME a troll is just absolutely fucking hilarious. It's called playing around, but your sense of humor is apparently non-existent, or was left on the field when your brother retired. As Levi said, you must be a God damn hoot at parties, or in any social setting for that matter.
I know or have run across plenty of educated people that just happen to be horrible at spelling, or just don't care to spell words correctly. Lighten up man.

It's just a weird flex, that's all.

Whatever floats your boat.

#19684 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Untrue. His brother is still alive. Jim Schwantz. He's actually the Mayor of Palatine, IL.
Also, schwantz or schwanz, is German slang for the male member, non-erectus.

Technically it means "tail".

#19687 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Schwantz
yup
What dirtBag always neglects to tell you is that his Bro pretty much stunk and the Bears actually gave the kid a chance, not once but twice.
His family should be very thankful for the Bears. Unfortunately his Bro did not make the cut on even poor performing Bears teams of the 90s

Went to the Pro Bowl. So, there's that. But what do I know, right?

#19696 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What dirtBag always neglects to tell you is that his Bro pretty much stunk

Quoted from RWH:

Thought you were speaking of his brothers play

#19699 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I mean... he was not drafted...
Kinda speaks volumes doesn't it.
This was not a particularly strong draft year???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_NFL_Draft

Just out of curiosity, in what round were you drafted?

I'll wait.

#19701 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

same as your brother... I did not make the cut.
only difference is my brother does not whine about it to everyone.

Oh, so you were undrafted. That's awesome that you played in the NFL! What position? Team? How long?

#19702 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

same as your brother... I did not make the cut.
only difference is my brother does not whine about it to everyone.

Oh, and do us all a huge favor and look up the definition of the word "whine".

#19748 4 years ago

Papa John's

#19795 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

If Tennessee can somehow slip 14 guys into the LOS we* may have a shot

Rent. Free.

#19803 4 years ago

Raise your hand if you picked the Ravens to win this game.

Then do us all a favor and never prognosticate again.

#19808 4 years ago

Do we still want to crown Lamar Jackson? I just hope he doesn't start doing Progressive commercials. Then he will become a REAL piece of shit.

#19834 4 years ago

Browns hire Kevin Stefanski (MN OC) to be HC.

He was a finalist last season when Dorsey got all cute and hired an "outside the box" guy. It blew up and he lost his job as a result.

I'm not incredibly happy with the hire but the silver lining is Stefanski is ready to be a HC. Kitchens wasn't.

#19839 4 years ago

Speaking of "LOL!"...

0a761800e7c3dcd55e99743c05b7db61 (resized).jpeg0a761800e7c3dcd55e99743c05b7db61 (resized).jpeg
#19840 4 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

He did put up 121 yards of offense yesterday

Getting a big kick out of all the knuckle-draggers on social media today saying it was a bad hire based on one game. Do us a favor and watch tennis instead. Soccer? Cricket?

Anything but football.

#19844 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Is anyone else not pleased with the NFL letting 15 guys into the hall of fame on top of the 5 that will be picked in 2 weeks?
The 5 new guys, who are most/more deserving of the honor are going to get overshadowed. There's 2 coaches going in. Cower was announced yesterday and Rich Eisen said someone at fox today. I think it's going to be Jimmy Johnson.
How are they going to do speeches? It's crazy long now with 7 guys. I love the hall of fame speeches but if there's 20 of them I'm out.
By putting 20 guys in at once it feels like anyone can get in. Cheapens/lessens the award.

Mike Ditka and Joe Namath are in the Hall of Fame.

Let that sink in.

#19855 4 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What are you talking about?

I rest my case.

#19858 4 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

My knuckles are at least 36" from the floor

Do you breathe primarily through your mouth?
Do you have facial hair?
Do you live in Wisconsin or Indiana?

#19860 4 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No
No
No
Do you?

Well, the answer to one of those is right next to my profile picture.

I know, the internet can be hard sometimes. It's okay if you can't keep up.

#19864 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

[quoted image]

Where the hell did you get that picture? Do you still use AOL discs to get your internet?

#19865 4 years ago

Rest in Peace, Tyreek Hill

#19868 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Please go away,nobody likes you here!

a15d345 (resized).jpga15d345 (resized).jpg
#19970 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200112-214256 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200112-214256 (resized).png
#20025 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Browns continue to clean house, they let their OC go today.

I felt bad for the guy until I found out he was walking over to the opposing teams during warm-ups and telling them his team was a mess.

It was, don't get me wrong. But what he was doing was childish and uncalled for.

He literally had nothing to do with the team. Didn't call plays, didn't decide the starters, nothing. I think his job was to literally "coordinate" the offense by telling them where to stand on the sidelines when the defense was on the field.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

548 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dirtbag66. You are on page 2 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtbag66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/2?tu=dirtbag66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.