pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,438 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dee-bow. You are on page 2 of 6.
#24253 3 years ago

I stopped playing video games when I was in high school.

#24256 3 years ago

Because the newer games were so complex & you have to devote hours and hours to be any good or advance in the games.. annnd I started to hang out with girls and drink beer.

#24258 3 years ago

I meant games like call of duty, grand theft auto, even madden and nhl where getting too sophisticated..just started to be too much. I also stopped watching wrestling when I was young and lot's of old dudes still into that too! To each their own!

#24261 3 years ago

Are you "flossing" right now Ralph?! Be honest

#24264 3 years ago

I used to love the tiger woods golf battles we would have on the Playstation after school! Created our own characters and always had close rounds.. madden too! Then it just became too much to keep up with! But if only I had known you could go on to make millions of dollars a year playing video games !

#24270 3 years ago

ya, the extra innings rule where they start with a runner on 2nd base is exciting to watch! Also enjoy them not being able to change the pitcher every batter! Makes the game much faster and more intense with the mixed match ups

#24289 3 years ago

Washington football club can use this time to find a proper replacement for AP.. they had to release one of their thugs today for strangling his spouse then destroying all her shit after! CTE or maybe just a complete idiot! But I doubt he will ever be a running back in the NFL again.

2 weeks later
#24363 3 years ago

Hopefully the cowboy's can sign Thomas. That would help out the only weak spot on their D. The d-line is looking evil.. needed a shut down corner back to stop the deep threat. Offense is already awesome. I predict at least 12 wins this year fir the 'boys. U Read it here first!

#24365 3 years ago

Still good enough forb 6-8 more wins than wfc this year

#24369 3 years ago

Not talking shit..just hoping the cowboy's have a good season. I like their chances.. its an NFL thread. Explore more trolling on another thread..it's all you seem to do on pinside. You're relentless..I'll give ya that!

#24371 3 years ago

how dare you!! Haha.. ya, I get it.. Jerry Jones and crew are pretentious muthafukkas! But, they have one of the best offensive units in the league..gotta shore up some defense issues (which they did with free agents) and then are gonna be a helluva tough team to beat. New head coach, defensive and offensive coordinators..what's not to be excited.. oh and they won a playoff game last year.. so clearly don't suck as bad as some peeps wish!

1 week later
#24416 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Happy to see the Bengals were able to lock up Mixon. Maybe they learned from everyone else's RB drama over the past few seasons.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bengals-joe-mixon-agree-to-four-year-48-million-contract-extension-per-report/

Maybe he throws some of that extra cash at the lady he punched in the face

1 week later
#24466 3 years ago

Earl Thomas will be a Cowboy by Monday afternoon next week! If they wait til after week 1 he is only guaranteed 25% of his contract. 4year veteran. Vested contract. Damn that defense getting fierce! Can't wait til NFL's games this week!

#24467 3 years ago

And yes..im not trying to troll! i know I'm a donkah for thinking the cowboys will be good this year! But i can't help it! I watch the nba playoffs (Go Raps) but looking fwd to Thurs nite!

#24493 3 years ago

We tried to give you guys Jay and Dan. ESPN sent them back to Canada but Stephen a Smith has to be the worst of the bunch! I also don't care for the Around the Horn format..the up voting and silencer button are lame..PTI is always good to watch!

#24501 3 years ago

Don't be crapping on the browns.. sorry OBJ... Couldn't resist

#24505 3 years ago

If they choose to allow fans, how do they decide which 15000 people get to watch live? The 'pumped in' noise seems to help add atmosphere when watching NHL playoffs.. but the digital fan pics in the nba are just weird! Don't like seeing that. The cut outs in MLB are dumb. Except Bernie! He made me laugh!

Image-from-iOS-8 (resized).jpgImage-from-iOS-8 (resized).jpg
#24631 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Damn that little dude is fast.

If Mahone has that run option I can them running it back dammit.! Edwards Helaire is a mini freak! & a he's a rookie . Yikes!

#24636 3 years ago

Now go with me on this for a sec...what if they weren't kneeling in disrespect to the soldiers... but rather where just trying use their platform to raise awareness on social injustices happening daily.

#24728 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wow you gotta be kidding me, are you for real??? I dont have a racist bone in my body.

U did say BLM is crap and that Bubba Wallace ruined Nascar! Just saying!

#24730 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope Bob thinks about what he said when he sobers up and realizes just how shitty of a thing that was to say to someone.

I hope we can all get along this season! But hey..its only week one! Btw..i was just busting your balls a lil.. hope you watch the game..even with no sound... or tune in late.. just enjoy it man! Have a good Sunday y'all!

#24748 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I hope not, but week 1 is definitely the toughest to call. New players, coaches and philosophies, teams gelling, slow starts, injuries, and of course...now covid testing.
It is worth about $1000 or so, so I'm hopeful.

Falcons, bucs and/or bears will ruin that ticket! good luck tho!

#24978 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bobby Hart saying that name makes me want to throw up. I've been bitching about his lame ass for over 3yrs. and still can't get past them giving his useless ass a new contract. HC says he can see something in him well I say get some fuckin' glasses cause I see it too it's his future on the street corner with a sign in one hand and a can in the other.
I look for the Bengals to win this one but I worry it'll be at a cost with Mr. Hart pretending he's playing in the NFL instead of pop warner where he belongs.
Okay stop the bitching
Bengals by 4 Bengals 24 Browns 20[quoted image]

Didn't u quit football a week ago?

#25103 3 years ago

The two offensive tackles have a combined 1 game of NFL experience..time to feeeeeed Zeke. Let's go DC

#25113 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow! The Cowboys are playing HORRIBLE...

They are who y'all thought they are! Dammmit

#25172 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Because he’s the best QB on the team?

Well.. the other guy threw for 450yrds + a touchdown...oh and he ran in three more himself! 2nd best guy isn't so bad either!

#25173 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Three kicks from beyond 50 and he makes them all.

I just caught the end.. did he hit three?! Ohh. I see u counted the last one twice ! Damn tho.. they had kc beat!
Edit! Oh snap.. u didn't count the time out kick!! Damm!

#25211 3 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Stick a fork in San Francisco and Denver with their injuries.Hell half the starters on any team may go down with alc tears it seems.Denver is probably in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes now.

I wonder how much it has to do with no preseason games..

1 week later
#25437 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Most west coast pro teams are originally from somewhere east. I’m not that old that I remember the Rams in Cleveland, the Lakers in Minneapolis, or the Dodgers in Brooklyn, though my dad is. Maybe that’s why he was never a big fan.

The rams

#25480 3 years ago

Coach Belichick vs Mahone's should be a doozie this weekend! Doubt anyone can stop that kid.. but Bill might come up with something.

#25495 3 years ago

The receiver was holding on too

#25497 3 years ago

Denver's O.C. should get in there and take some snaps. Just run the ball.. And why is the jets coach calling time outs? Prolonging his NFL career?!

#25511 3 years ago

Well shiiiit

#25620 3 years ago

Randy!?.. it's Andy. Cowboy's offense put up over 30 points..i dunno if you watch football.. but the defense can't stop the run. (Gave up over 300yrds on the ground)Or make a play on 3rd down.

#25808 3 years ago

Let's go Randy

#25951 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201015-164845_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201015-164845_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#25983 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Dallas would win that division with Daditude as their QB.

intro-1501761725 (resized).jpgintro-1501761725 (resized).jpg
#26061 3 years ago

Definitely gonna see what they are or aren't all about today.. and only 5 1/2 hours til kickoff..

#26164 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I will say, I didn’t really expect these Giants to be in such a dogfight for the bottom of the division this far into the season.

Bottom? They're only a win or two away from leading the division

#26216 3 years ago

It's Ben's time. Or is it Trevor time?!
That hit was fukkin disgusting.
Randy is(was)the red rifle.. not rocket!

1 week later
#26430 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Bill B was the last person to take the Browns to the playoffs. I’m at least 67 percent sure of this.
Anyways , there is no doubting he is a genius level coach. Brady just happens to be the most brilliant QB in the history of football.

And Tom is on a better team than Bill is coaching this year.

#26432 3 years ago

We shouldn't of beat Atlanta..could be sitting with1 win right now. Damn.. never considered this year to be a 3-4 win season!

#26434 3 years ago

Carson did everything he could to lose tonight! Cowboys are horrawful.. hurts to say this but.. Can't wait for Randy the red rifle to return next week against the steelers.

#26460 3 years ago

Well shit.. Randy got the 'rona. Gotta roll with the 'nucc again vs the steelers..i don't like the cowboy's chances at home this week

#26496 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Terry was one of the best people I've ever had the pleasure to know. He loved animals, people, and the Bengals even though at times all stressed him out, he never turned his back on any.

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and everyone who was friends with him. Gonna miss that stubborn but patriotic opinion!

1 week later
#26557 3 years ago
15fec66349807ee8569dc0bba973ccdd--bengals-memes-football-baby (resized).jpg15fec66349807ee8569dc0bba973ccdd--bengals-memes-football-baby (resized).jpg
#26562 3 years ago

haha..I have no idea! just Google searched who dey!
these were my other pics

9d2b114023562cd22f13bb8b222d3dc2 (resized).jpg9d2b114023562cd22f13bb8b222d3dc2 (resized).jpgdey a pretty mediocre team (resized).jpgdey a pretty mediocre team (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-3 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-3 (resized).jpg
#26572 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Chase Young was instrumental in the Lions’ win with an ill-timed roughing the passer penalty. Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia may have just gotten enough to keep their jobs, at least for the time being. Washington did not help us at all today! But I am very impressed with the grit of Alex Smith.

I believe u could hear Chase yelling, "this one's for you Trevor Lawrence!" haha.. no one wants to win the west division in the nfc this year! giants beat the birds too!

#26609 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

And crab legs... lol

don't forget about them fingers

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-5.11.02-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-5.11.02-PM (resized).png
#26811 3 years ago

Randy the red rifle is the man! and on the day Burrows goes down- irony.. poor Terry would of had a kanipshit! Washington's win makes the east sooo ridiculous! love it. and I won a bottle of Jameson from a vikes fan..so there's that!

#26953 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm interested if they reschedule it for weeks later, and the Steelers don;t need the win for the record and forfeit the game. That's what I would do, byt then the players don;t get paid. God the NFL has the dumbest rules.

I ain't God.. but I think even considering forfeiting a game is the dumbest Idea. wtf for? to rest up? also, they might be undefeated still by then

3 weeks later
#27473 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

People thought he was undersized and wouldn’t make it in the NFL, but he played with intensity and heart.

even in the 15th week against teams that don't matter?

#27483 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Browns are good, seemed to gel after ODB went down.

browns ravens and steelers are all faakin good ! damn Bengals got it tough!

#27560 3 years ago

Brady-45 Lions-6

#27563 3 years ago

shit..i was close! it goes to show how important coaches are.. Detroit already sucks balls.. but they really had no chance today with all their coaches out.

#27588 3 years ago

Tua who?! what a Fitzmagical finish

#27640 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Haskins sucks so fucking hard.
I guess pull him and bring in what’s his face ?

so no more 8 win season? time to re-plan that parade route!

#27675 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Your math checks out
Washington loses
Giants win
Giants take it at 6-10. Wouldn’t that be something!

but if the giants and the football team were to lose.. then there must be a team with 7 wins in that division

#27681 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Correct. Dallas would take it at 7-9.
Some crazy shit!

a few weeks ago you guys looked like someone who could give the Seahawks trouble in a wildcard game.. kind of hard to do without a qb tho.. and I don't see the Giants or cowboys giving anyone trouble in the playoffs this year. but one of them gotta host a game! almost a formality though!

#27682 3 years ago

broken thumb and out next week! Christmas miracles do happen!

#27683 3 years ago

is it just me or does the AFC not look so dominant anymore? only 3 teams really got me convinced.. Chiefs,Bills,& Ravens.. shouldn't count out big Ben but don't think Steelers got it in them this year. Dolphins and Titans are both 10 win teams too.. but can't see them winning it all either! That being said.. only one gets out of the division and they're probably gonna repeat as Champs.

#27691 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Don’t count out the seahawks with Wilson. He can be clutch and the defense is much better now than early in the season. Do count out the saints though. Brees doesn’t look good, and they are prone to choking in the playoffs.

what about the Bears? picking them as the long shot in the NFC.. raven's are my sleeper pick in the AFC

#27840 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Not my fault you cant comprehend. I'll try to be much clearer and will simplify it all for ya.

3 super bowls wins in the last 6 years (8 total)
+ 9 total appearances as a head coach (12 total)
= zero clue and horrible drafter?!

keep telling the boys down at the tire shop that!

*can u please share with us whatever it is you're smoking on! gawdayumm! the 'rona got you going crazy son!

#27861 3 years ago

is that Al Bundy?

#27902 3 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Nope, "Al Bundy" didn't play QB when he was on the Steelers in 1969...

very cool! wowzers, at Steelers camp with mean Joe Green and L.C. Greenwood .. good lil chat! & damn, Married w/Children was a great show! couldn't do that shit nowadays!

#27940 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wow, sounds like your latest visit to the NFL thread was a real emotional rollercoaster!
Hang in there buddy! We are all just killing time till Sunday. It’s a big day for some of us!

they moved your game to the Sunday nighter.. now the cowboy's have to do their job first and make this one helluva finish to host a wildcard game! they'll have the whole world watching. Red Rifle is dedicating this game to the NFL pinside thread!

#27949 3 years ago

Fitz caught the 'rona.. who is gonna come on and win it for the fish this week?

#27979 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Congrats Ohio hooligans!
This is the only thread I can handle so far this new year. Pinside is a total cesspool lately.
Feeling good about Washington / philly game. Tons of injuries and players ruled out for philly. Djax won’t be playing, and many many more.

we've never had so many Giants and Cowboys fans cheering for the Eagles to win a game..it comes down to WFT's offense.. damn , who do u want behind center? peg-leg or Heineken ?!

#27982 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

That being said though I hope Cincy beats Baltimore even though there's no incentive other than personal pride for them to do so, even lees if you consider draft position in the mix

the incentive to keep a divisional rival out of the playoffs & being a professional (getting paid $$$) should be enough! Ravens should whoop them tho.. but ya never know!

#27987 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Just announced that it will be Alex Smith starting.

probably their best bet! Start him & get what u can outta him then bring in Heiney if needed. this extra playoff spot sure makes the final Sunday awesome to watch! so many implications and no idea where teams will finish! Well, looks like Brady is getting the winner of the east no matter what happens. other that that..some Important football yet to be played! love it!

#28000 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s always a debate to rest or not, but the numbers do suggest that teams that rest their QB do not farewell especially in their first game back, 9-12 since 09, which is the last year a team won the SB after resting their QB, Saints.

interesting.. Mahone seems bored out there.. I wonder if sitting a week with the bye is gonna effect them. should be fine as long as he isn't hanging with Haskins on the weekend!

#28005 3 years ago

chase young is an absolute beast.. he is the tom Brady of defensive lineman! can see why you man-crush on him so hard

#28017 3 years ago

fly eagles fly

#28018 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Go Giants 5-10.
And they could both make the playoffs!

5-11

#28028 3 years ago

only one converted third down all game by both teams! a real defensive chess match out there today! haha

#28033 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

The Giants certainly look like they want it more.

that dropped pass by engram and then the goal line tackling would suggest otherwise! my gawd is this something! I did just put up a gc score on my MET..so there's that!

16097049552014974387774795740211 (resized).jpg16097049552014974387774795740211 (resized).jpg

#28186 3 years ago

Go Canada! anybody else watching the world junior hockey game tonight!?

#28189 3 years ago

BTW.. chiefs vs shithawks.. chiefs repeat

#28199 3 years ago

only multiple rib fractures and a collapsed lung! crazy how tough Brees is (and all NFL'ers) now NBA on the other hand.. they'll sit out two weeks with a sore finger!

#28207 3 years ago

goooooo Team! (just don't sound genuine) but I hope they whoop Brady!

#28323 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

Seahawks didn't even show up

give that rams defense some of the credit.. shitty to see Donald go down.. but they're still the best D in the playoffs

#28351 3 years ago

that's how!

8264_m_v2 (resized).jpg8264_m_v2 (resized).jpg
#28571 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Your team is the carolina panthers. Hey, I think I’m going to pretend I went to Ohio State and am from Alabama so my team can be assured of winning the National championship tonight. It’s so much easier to just root for the best teams than the ones that represent where you’re from. Looking at you too wildbill from Fontana.

rams are from St. Louis

#28575 3 years ago

crazy! didn't know that.. well, did u know that the browns helmets are actually orange! (I got nothing!) yes, I know they were named after the coach tho!

#28577 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Most likely the Dan Fouts and Farrah posters still on the wall.

for me it was Bo Jackson and Cindy Crawford!

#28857 3 years ago

Mayfield is the oldest qb left in the AFC.. Rogers' is the youngest qb left in the NFC. 'speerience

#28983 3 years ago

what about that look when he doesn't know what down it is!

6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
#29155 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Bills will win or lose based on that decision.

I would of guessed it's if they score more points than kc or not

#29179 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I would “of” expected nothing less than this response from a wannabe chiefs fan from canda.

I'm a cowboys fan from Canada. get it right!

#29247 3 years ago

Emmitt Smith

#29406 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GO BILLS!!
OUR TIME DAMMIT!!

stay off them rootbeers today!

#29410 3 years ago

I wouldn't be disappointed with a Bills n Bucs SB!

#29817 3 years ago

when kickoff begins.. Tom Brady will have started in 18% of EVERY Super bowl ever played

#29818 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Tom Brady has won as many NFC Championship games as Aaron Rodgers.

& Drew Brees

#29820 3 years ago

more fun facts (sorry trivia lovers) - Patrick Mahone will of played in two Super bowl's before ever losing a NFL game by more than one possession.

#29824 3 years ago

all those accolades and Tom is still the #2 breadwinner in his household.. he is worth just under 200 million while his wife's net worth is over 400 million. crazy shit

#29827 3 years ago

hey Erik... Dak to G.B. ?!

or even better... Aaron to Dallas!

#29829 3 years ago

gonna have to assume Roger's is gone.. they drafted a qb with their #1 pick and to take the ball out of his hand on that 4th down sealed the deal. sure he could of scrambled there.. but he thought he had another try at it.. lots of qb changes before next season..Rivers retired.. Pittsburgh picked up Haskins.. Ben's getting ollld! Stafford wants out.. Wentz wants out if not a starter...

#29862 3 years ago

it says permanent eject.. no 5 days !

damn Vic.. I missed it.

#29945 3 years ago

does someone know Vic personally?! I'm wondering why this Clemson wr was released by the chargers and joined my hometown team! if only he was here to answer.. I think he'd appreciate the lack of trivia tho!

Screenshot_20210128-134247_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210128-134247_Instagram (resized).jpg
#30013 3 years ago

ohhhh Vic.. Stafford to the Rams for Goff, two 1st's & a 3rd. I may be wrong.. but I think Stafford ain't all that! don't see him being their answer. if only we had some insight on this

#30067 3 years ago

well Texans..you're losing Watson.. I can see the Jets selling the farm in obtaining him.. so many qb's rumors- this off-season is gonna be insane! take Stafford off the list (Goff sounds like he's staying in Detroit as well) that leaves Newton, Tua, Dak, Carson wentz, Trubisky, Carr, Garoppolo, Fitzmagic, Jameis Winston, Bridgewater, maybe add Brees and Big Ben retiring .. gonna be some job openings this summer!

#30081 3 years ago

three more sleeps... what's the over/under on lame meme posts in this thread before kickoff?! I'm putting the line at 7.

#30110 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ive got nothing else
Im football deprived.
I am having to go back and watch old games just to keep myself occupied.

I just watched Buffalo lose again yesterday!

#30128 3 years ago

who's ready for the Weeknd?! (trick question)

#30152 3 years ago

any gambler's in here?! wondering what kind of prop bets have been taken?! actually, I'm waiting for the frikkin game ..but hey! entertain me!

#30294 3 years ago
Quoted from yaksplat:

So, Goodell really wants Brady to have another ring...

KC is shooting themselves in the foot.. Goodell ain't out there taking stupid penalties

#30314 3 years ago

too soon?!

IMG_0782 (resized).jpgIMG_0782 (resized).jpg
#30347 3 years ago

let's be honest.. Mahones' is definitely not 100%.. and that car accident could not of helped KC's dressing room. Pretty tough to block that out.. but Tampa whooped their ass either way.

#30350 3 years ago

NFC reps are the Champs.. love it

#30372 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yep thought this was 8 but will only be his 7th.

want me to draw it out for you?!

#30376 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

So what are the odds Tom calls it quits and goes out on top an 8 time SB winner?

man.. it would be the perfect storybook ending..but he looks like he can play at least 5 more years!

#30428 3 years ago

yup, and he wasn't even close to 100%. didn't see him rush as much as normal.. almost 50 pass attempts. His o-line didn't make his day any easier either! probably surgery on his toe and a few months off will help the concussion side effects. crazy how good he is...and yet he's not the goat

#30436 3 years ago

ok.but cowboys get dibs on Brady before he goes to the rams..(sorry Vic!) miss that guy btw! then to the Jets and probably the Bengals.. in that order

#30438 3 years ago

I call b.s. but Holy shmoly if it was that easy!

Screenshot_20210208-210457_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210208-210457_Instagram (resized).jpg

#30463 3 years ago

"moooom, where's my football pants!" - Gronk

3 weeks later
#30713 3 years ago

Dak was getting almost 38m next year under the franchise tag.. not that much of a pay raise.. wait til Wilson or Watson sign.. it won't be for less than Dak. that's how it goes.

#30740 3 years ago

Cam's deal is performance based. that's what middle of the pack qb's make in the NFL. why is everyone so surprised?

#30742 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

No idea. That team is in a full rebuild. It makes no sense to bid to bring in a big name when theres nothing else in place. They got a decent deal on a vet QB that will be ousted immediately should someone behind him show some real promise.

I also am willing to bet they use their 1st draft pick on a qb

#30743 3 years ago

also, for a guy that "sucks at football" who plays on a team with a skeleton roster.. they won 7 games last year.. that's enough to host a playoff game in some divisions

#30752 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

They are finished. THere's no grand plan. They clearly have no idea what they are doing.

So it was their "plan" to purposely not pick a franchise quarterback until the 6th round for before going on to win multiple championships to prove the coach is magical? and now he has somehow lost said magical powers?! interesting

#30765 3 years ago

Patriots signed tight end Jonuu Smith and should have 8 players back that sat out last season (assuming all 8 return). plus free agency has just began and the draft yet. finish this sentence:

I think old Bill is gonna surprise Levi with ____wins next season!

*I'll say at least 8.49 wins

#30781 3 years ago

Brees put his foot in his mouth over the kneeling during the anthem days..in honor of who-dey.. let's just say they shared the same opinion! but what I wonder is if that sore on his face will finally heal..

#30787 3 years ago

well it saves that Heineken kid from getting burrow'd. he can learn from the comforts of the bench.. until the magic runs out

#30866 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Gonna need vicjw66 to confirm or deny this interesting fact.

who else thinks it's complete bullshit that vic is banned from this thread?! he spoke his mind..but genuinely loved and knew the NFL game.. he sure must of ticked of someone in private chat! what do we have to do to bring him back! c'mon moderators.. whatta u say?!

1 week later
#30967 3 years ago

lemme know when the cowboy's sign a defensive free agent please...& thanks

#31032 3 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Miami needs offensive linemen, a wide receiver, a running back, linebackers, and pass rushers. Still plenty of holes to fill on Miami's roster.
I'm also not convinced Miami has great offensive coaches/coordinator.

only thing you forgot is a new ball boy! hit em up!

1 week later
#31063 3 years ago

I agree with bringing back Vic. dammit..his team has a new quarterback and we deserve to know how he feels about it!

also... I want some of whatever the guy above me is smoking

1 month later
#31358 2 years ago

Sooo, how 'bout that Tim Teebow!? What the f@#$ kind of signing is that! There's got to be a better choice than a 33yesr old couldabeen

3 weeks later
#31404 2 years ago

I confess I back clicked this thread because I thought I accidentally clicked the confessional thread

4 weeks later
#31475 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:At least I get to watch Josh Allen ...Please call your radio stations and ask why no Toronto Franchise? ?? We have tons of money to throw around. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

I called the radio station..they have no idea wtf you are talking about. Then they said "leafs suck" and hung up the phone!

#31491 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

CTE strikes again.
Starting to think NFL needs a mandatory retirement age of 31.

Nah, He's just a thug...or maybe just a slug

2 weeks later
#31578 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Wow , niners and cowboys super generous.

Hey man.. the cowboy's are a perennial 9-9 team.. that's how divisions are won!

#31582 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

By playing two more games than all the other teams??

I meant 8-8! Damn CFL brainfart

#31585 2 years ago

Speaking of CFL.. my hometown Saskatchewan Roughriders will have Elways 1st round pick Paxton Lynch as a back up this season.. they also had Joe's brother Tim Flacco in camp but can't keep 4 qb's. The talent pool is getting deeper in our league. We'll see if it helps him get back to the NFL tho..

2 weeks later
#31679 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I really wish the NFL could spread the games out more, so that we have games on every night of the week.

the player's union will never allow it. They already hate the thurs nite games as it gives them less time to prepare for the game and less time to rest/recover from the damage of the previous game. The product on the field would suffer as well. I can't watch college football either. Too many teams and divisions to follow!

#31685 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Last year I'm pretty sure Wednesday was the only night of the week we didn't see any football.

Pretty sure only Thursday and Mondays are the only other nites. And Christmas day.

#31688 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

COVID helped give us some saturdays and Tuesdays, and maybe a Friday? And that will surely happen again.

Nope, teams have mandatory vaccination rules this year.. or they forfeit the game if their team has a covod outbreak and low vax rates

#31700 2 years ago

Is Vic still on pinside? If so, they really should bring him back to this thread already.

#31704 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bring back Hollywood Vic !

Still not sure that wasn't him and his buddies at the pre-season game fighting in the stands!

1 week later
#31768 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have always hated the Eagles, and a few other teams.

Giants & redskins?!

#31791 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I’m a Giants fan.
Is Daniel Jones as bad as I think he is?

Is he showing confidence? Leadership? What about his feet.. Are you watching them? does he like Ketchup or mustard on his hotdogs? Is he ahead of manning at this point? Don't hate..I got more

#31806 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Bring a little more analysis or critical thinking to the Tua discussion. What specifically is Tua terrible at? What specifically is he doing wrong? So easy to make criticisms and so much more work to analyze it.

I think he has too many super duper passionate fans with their heads wayyy up his butt trying to kiss his ass, and it's weighing him down.

#31839 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Tua haters are everywhere. I like the guy. He is short though. I watched his 2 preseason games and he is playing just fine. He is ahead of where Tannehill was after the same number of games. I challenge Tua haters to actually watch what he is doing. Is he showing leadership? Is he showing confidence? Are the team mates following him and cheering for him? Is he making quick decisions on his throws? Does he look confused? Is he throwing with proper footwork and mechanics? Is he accurate with his throws? Are the throws late, or on-time? Are receivers able to catch and run without breaking their momentum? Is he throwing the ball away when needed? Is he taking bad sacks? Is he recognizing pressure? Is he moving in the pocket with a pass first mentality?
I think he is improved in all of those areas.

If they bring in Watson and his baggage will you then admit that maybe you are fan-boying Tua a lil bit too much? That would be a direct slap in his face and tell him they dont like what they see in their QB options. The receivers can catch and the line can block..it's just not Tua's time yet

#31842 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

PFF ranked the Dolphins line as 28th after the 2020 season.

Revamped line. new players and a new o-line coach..they look much better this year

#31849 2 years ago

I agree.. just wouldn't support the decision to bring Watson over either! It's the Bills division to lose this year... we'll see how it goes! And soon! Poor cowboy's open against the bucs

#31866 2 years ago

Holy shitballs.. he must pissed off the coach by breaking protocols and not bothering to get vaxxed. Clearly his shitty play on the field doesn't out weigh his off field antics.. get vaxxed people!

#31871 2 years ago

Plus you have Fitzmagic to start the season & help bring Heineken along until he's ready.. maybe even see him this year yet!

#31914 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

While I agree, Big Ben had one accuser, not 22. A well established pattern of bad behavior is a lot harder to shake.

Yup.. i think part of the settlement was she had to marry him and make all the news stories go away.

1 week later
#32061 2 years ago

I think the lions are officially eliminated from playoff contention already

#32145 2 years ago

Washington should bring in Cam this week! Problem solved

#32149 2 years ago

I was kidding. Glad you got your boy Shurmer as a back up. You can now go back to planning that parade route! (Again- kidding )

#32183 2 years ago

What a great game! Make it a final! Raiders win

#32187 2 years ago

I like the raiders, but not more than seeing Gruden exposed as a fraud.

I disagree! Can't fake gruden's passion and think he's probably loved by the players as a HC. I wonder if it was his choice to bring back their offensive coordinator(greg olson) for Carr?!

#32189 2 years ago

Ya..true dat..stats dont lie! Tough to win in the NFL..but .500 dont get it done.

#32193 2 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Really, the boms were identical? In that case I admire those cali builders cuz at first blush SoFi Field looks to be a vastly superior stadium.
I hope the next 17 weeks have as much exciting football as week 1!

I'm pretty sure he was joking. C'mon maan!

#32221 2 years ago

All bets should be settled with the loser getting the Mark Davis haircut!

0517b1a50d9141db3fc7b96e1e935dde-original (resized).jpg0517b1a50d9141db3fc7b96e1e935dde-original (resized).jpg
#32237 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

As a Cowboys fan...this hurts. As a fantasy football player...I now wish I had Dak on my team. He is going to have to throw TONS of passes to keep up with other teams from running over the defense.

I can't believe how quick they bailed on the run! The shelf life for a rb in the nfl sure isn't long! (If Elliott is washed up already)

#32492 2 years ago

would of been good from 66yds

#32510 2 years ago

Jackson and Mahone are millennial athletes..but gawd 'damn that Defense!! That was a doozie

#32513 2 years ago

I meant they're special! Only a few as gifted as them two that come around every generation. Well, except for all the pro gm's and athletes on here!

#32702 2 years ago

Thug!

#32710 2 years ago

You would have to think Newton gets a phone call before Watson at this point. And neither seems likely

#32714 2 years ago

Levi, if your football team wins today.. will you shave a W in your head?! Gonna be a good test!

#32716 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Apparently it’s frowned upon to try and bribe the NFL piss collector during a drug test.

In the CFL they can refuse the piss test and only miss 2 games! That barely makes sense!

#32810 2 years ago

*colson has left the chat

#32813 2 years ago

Easy first drive! All zeeeeke! We got eli and Peyton calling it tho

#32830 2 years ago

I'll take these two over Madden anyday

#32852 2 years ago

Well, let's talk about that double barrel running attack! And how about Dak!? Only 5 incomplete passes. And he didn't have to throw it 50 times. He's clearly one of the best qb's in the league, defense is looking better every game. Couldn't of had a more dominant win.

#32860 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Mahomes/Brady/Rodgers....Wilson mostly....then you're going to start arguing. Kylar/Dak/Lamar I could listen to. personally I need a little more from Josh Allen but he could be argued as well.

Lamar sure can scramble..unorthodox passer tho. Remember that Dak snapped his leg less than a year ago.. once he is confident in his running game he is a top 5 in my books. Wilson has me wondering this year. I thought Rodgers would too but has looked great last few games. kyler, herbert,Stafford all playing pirdy gud too

#32862 2 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Guy is on pace for best season of his career. What are you wondering about?

He lost to the vikings. He threw 1 td and rushed 7 yrds. Doesn't sound like that rapid of a pace. Also, he's 32 and not everyone can play til they're 40.

#32867 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

We have this to look forward to for Thursday nights game.[quoted image]

Joe is gonna squash Trevor and the jags. who-dey!
Bucs vs Patriots next Sunday too!

#32937 2 years ago

WHO DEY!

#32940 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I thought the Bengals were doing better this year, but haven’t paid much attention. This is douche and shit sandwich material. They both suck…..

They're 3-1.. not too shabby. Also, it's funny when people say joe burrows and trevor lawrence suck! Keep telling the guys down at the tire shop that!

#32981 2 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wish me Luck!
[quoted image]

Fun fact: no one cares about your $8 sportsbet. This is the NFL thread.. not gambling!

#32983 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Eagles offense looking great.

That was a fumble near the goal line!. Philly moving the ball tho

#32985 2 years ago

Yup, no way in hell Tom loses today

#32992 2 years ago

Surprised how much the chiefs have dropped off the top of the afc this year. Early in the season.. but don't look dominant at all

#32998 2 years ago

Levi's mancrush for chase young sure didn't last long! Their D dont look the same as last year for sure

#33001 2 years ago

That's the difference from college to the pros.. can't just overwhelm every o-line..Young is a beast and will figure it out. But del Rio isn't bringing any knew looks to help out.. agreed. gotta stunt and mix shit up a bit. Kinda like them cowboy's do (too soon?)

#33004 2 years ago

Or Matt Patricia

#33008 2 years ago

Tom Landry victory formation confirms it. GO cowboys 3-1

#33042 2 years ago

I think he structured his deals so the Pats would buy him weapons.. gotta pay peeps when they're superbowl champs.. when the money for talent ran out, he left too. He picked the -best chance to win- team..worked out! Bill is a helluva coach but it's gonna be a while before they have a team worthy of contention

#33056 2 years ago

Not raining as bad as i thought

#33141 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey how about instead of just telling us all how shitty our takes on everything are, why not offer up some of your own?

That's not how trolling works.. you're supposed to defend your post so he has the opportunity counter it.. over and over and over

#33167 2 years ago

Today in the NFL... the cowboy's pay Jalen Smith 7million to play for the packers and the bears pay 30 million for the quarterbacks on their bench!

#33180 2 years ago

Red rifle..not rocket! Leave your dog out of this.

#33183 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Does everyone IRL have to explain jokes to you too?

Just the bad ones

#33411 2 years ago

Oh fuk.. i can't wait to see what he all said..

#33451 2 years ago

Good ol' murder hornets!

#33506 2 years ago

Money pick: Tennessee over Arizona

Like to see: Dallas over Baltimore

Non Dal: Cleveland over Tampa Bay

#33512 2 years ago

Grudengate isn't finished with WFT. Maybe Levi's dreams come true and they (Goodell & co.) force a sale of the team. The new owner will get a new barn!

#33568 2 years ago

Their D better wake up soon then.. coach B is confusing them so far dammit. NE- 7 offensive plays - 2 td's.

#33576 2 years ago

5-1 gawdamn!

#33580 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They are built to win now. They have to be the favorites for the afc at this point.

Cowboy's are nfc east.. definitely their division to win. Everyone else is in tank mode. Well, the giants just suck!

#33712 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The year was 1989 and the Cowboys went on to a 1-15 season.
Their one win was against the Redskins and I was cheering like it was the Super Bowl.Will I don’t need to remind anybody what they did after that 1-15 year.I still love Hershal Walker for building that team!

Remind us anywisss!

1 week later
#34034 2 years ago

Go Cooper!

#34036 2 years ago

he led a beautiful drive to win it.. Dak gets extra rest & they still get the dub! Noice

Quoted from Jodester:

Cooper Rush is a hero!

#34181 2 years ago

OBJ officially released..i wonder who is going to pick him up! Green Bay could use him. Saints could too, but they need someone to throw the ball first. Maybe he ends up somewhere shitty like Detroit or Miami!? What a cancer, i hope he and his father sit out the remainder of the season but i don't see that happening.

#34320 2 years ago

What is the salt for!?

#34378 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

Oh, believe me. If we were to part ways there is no chance I'd still be talking about him months, if not years, later. Just not that important to me.

You're literally STILL talking about him. He's clearly up in your wheelhouse living rent free. Just let it go and try to not think about him so much! He's consuming all of your thought energy. It's all you talk about.

#34425 2 years ago

Cam Newton back to the Panthers.

They couldn't get ahold of Kerry Collins?!

#34550 2 years ago

So friday nite recap.. Rodgers eats avocado toast and listens to Florida Georgia line..and big Ben eats meat and potatoes and listens to Styx! (Renegade) 2 more sleeps

#34556 2 years ago

Lawn bowling i believe

#34575 2 years ago

GO BILLS ...I bet they hope they're not headed to Florida again!

#34579 2 years ago

Fitzmagic is officially done for the season.. 10 million dollars for 16 snaps. I'm not a fellow Harvard student but i think he signed a pretty good deal

#34587 2 years ago

Who needs a kicker! (Cowboys' gambling on 4th downs today) & Zeke is feasting

#34599 2 years ago

Any chicken not on a bone should never be considered a wing. My gawd peeeple

#34666 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

worst haiku ever

The Bills go to six and three
Levis team beat Tom Brady
I ain't Lion man

#34677 2 years ago

Same with the NFC West.. with the help of a bi-week for the Giants.

Cowboys needed to maintain that 3 1/2 game cushion!

#34679 2 years ago

Cam Newton scored on his first two touches yesterday (1 rushing & 1 passing TD)..whooping the cardinals had to feel good.. might as well get used to over dressed post game interviews

#34681 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

With all the weird upsets in the last few weeks, it was nice to see the chiefs doing their thing tonight vs the raiders. I realize that it’s just 1 game, but Mahomes played smart n effective football. And the D came to play..

Unfortunately it's just in time to face the cowboy's next week

#34703 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

patriots looked all-world out of the blue yesterday... throws and catches that would make them unstoppable. They do have to play buffalo twice still and Tenn tho. Those games will likely set the table for who reins top of AFC.

Out of the blue? The Patriots have only lost back to back games once this year.. and that was because of a botched field goal. Afc is wide open and they are only a half game back of first place in their division.

#34706 2 years ago

That's the whole AFC! I don't see them winning the conference but Mac Jones is legit.. and despite whatever sports page that Flynnbus is reading.. that Bill guy can coach...even without Tom. I just don't consider them a recent fluke. Buffalo vs NE on a Monday nighter soon! Should be a doozie

#34787 2 years ago

Tom won the sprint by winning 8 in a row & the SB but don't think that's happening r

Quoted from TheLaw:

Totally. Never had any monster years or anything but so many touches every year and just kept going. 1200 more yards than AD!
Did I also hear he has a MMA fight coming up?

Boxing..and it's against a former basketball player Deron William's..

#34832 2 years ago

I wish i was offended by being offered the franchise tag every year! The year off didn't help. I couldn't imagine the body wanting to go back to that kind of labour after a full season off. I hate going back Mondays!

#34895 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

You were only seven hours too late on this.

What's the time limit to post on a global forum?

1 week later
#35247 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They won 31-6. It's tough to complain about that.
After all, you could be a Cowboy fan and have had to endure 3 losses in the last 4 games.

You know Levi is sharpening his tongue.. sure hope the football team of Washington does not beat the shithawks.. and i hope the giants win! Keep that padded lead in the division!

#35264 2 years ago

Let's go Roughriders! Oh wait...

#35401 2 years ago
Quoted from pinpin8990:

"Cam Newton is trash"
[quoted image]

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am officially lost.

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

He has never been an accurate QB. He has 193 TDs and 120 INTs in his career. Average numbers. His threat was his ability to run. He hasn't been able to run in over three years, and that wont change any time soon.

193 touchdowns in the NFL.. 193! Trash

C'mon maan!

#35402 2 years ago

What i really wann know is Levi planning the parade route yet? Go football team! Dammit nfc west! Crazy season so who knows how it will end! Heiney was pumped tonight..good win

#35500 2 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

This article explains it best, it seems to be a good deal for the Saints. It lowers his cap hit substantially.
https://saintswire.usatoday.com/lists/saints-taysom-hill-contract-details-salary-cap-hit/

Pretty safe betting against him collecting any of those offensive stats incentives!

#35508 2 years ago

Ben should not only retire next year but he should also succumb to his injuries this year and start the development of their next qb.

#35518 2 years ago

Go jets,fish, & raiders.. then on Monday.. go Bills (because, why not!) & the other team clearly cheats!

#35666 2 years ago

Go Cowboys

#35670 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You want to explain this Cowboys bullshit? Why aren't you a Bills fan you hoser?!

Geography lesson: I am closer to Texas than i am to Buffalo. I think you're insinuating that everyone from Canada lives near the NewYork border and knows that guy Dave from Toronto. Not true, some of us live in the arctic, it's a cold baron wasteland where we hunt seals with our neighbor Nantook. Growing up we only had one channel in our igloos and it was a west coast feed.

#35672 2 years ago

Im about 13 hours (driving) from Minnesota's new barn.. damn border prevented a road trip to see the cowboy's play there this year..

#35674 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I stand corrected, humbled, and educated!!!
Also, fuck the Cowboys!!!

Haha..yup! I don't know why the fuk i picked them when i was young.. but that's who my allegiance is with. I can understand hating Americas team and everything they stand for tho! They get too much national exposure.

#35697 2 years ago

Bayless is really really bad, but no one is worse than cowherd.

I says pardon!

unnamed-1 (resized).jpgunnamed-1 (resized).jpg
#35698 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is there any commentators you guys do like?

Romo! Annnnd i will say this. I absolutely fukkin hate every single woman NFL reporter or commentator.. WTFAAAAK can they tell someone about the game! Sorry if that offends! But c'mon man! Hockey or baseball maybe.. but its not like the perfect female football league exisss....
LFL65 (resized).jpgLFL65 (resized).jpg

132388060 (resized).jpg132388060 (resized).jpg
#35705 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is this toxic masculinity?

I dunno.. i can't help it, they just annoy me! I do know they only hire frikkin rockets because apparently ugly women don't understand defensive schemes as well as a Barbi! (Been that way forever) " i dont care about the jets Susie..i just wanna kisss u" *also, please don't make FoxSports hire ugly women to prove me wrong

#35707 2 years ago

Who wins tonight?! NFC or AFC?! Both teams are done but I'll go with big Ben and the swan song

#35762 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

McCarthy is such a joke.
Coaching 101?[quoted image]

What is he supposed to say there?!

#35778 2 years ago

He never once said he guarenteed a win or that he wants the ball because he is gonna go score. They asked if he thinks they will beat the Washington FORmerSKINS..he said he thinks he can win every single game they play. If that's the kind of bulletin board material your team needs to show up on game day then that says more about your coaches motivation inabilities. Calling him a moron on this thread only speaks of your delusional perception of reality. Keep telling he guys down at the tire shop what a clown he is! You might not like him or his style of coaching but you're like 50 something Levi! This keyboard warrior shit has got to get old someday. How many superbowl rings do you have?

#35780 2 years ago

Damn Levi, don't hate Mike McCarthy because you wake up everyday and realize how unhappy you are. You wrote a 3 paragraph story about how dumb this guy is.. go on and let it all out! Tell us what you really think. Whatever it takes to feel good today and leave that apartment!

#35781 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nothing before the game. After he loses, he should say the win has nothing to do with the other coach.

That cliche bullshit doesn't decide the score. Sorry

#35783 2 years ago

There ya go.. let it out! Now mention how pathetic of a NFL career he has had.. yes , it is weird how much more you know than all these professional coaches and yet you're stuck on here to remind us about it daily! . Ease up man. Go outside.. pet your cats.. try and be more positive tho!

#35785 2 years ago

Show me a post where anyone else in here uses any one of these words:
Moron
Candy-ass
Retard
Pathetic
Dummy
Weirdo

I'm not trying to trigger you here! Relax! It's just sports. Why the personal attacks when someone's opinion is different than yours. You don't sound like someone just talking about sports when you wake up at 7am to tell us this. You're angry and got something against fat people! But it's gonna be OK. Back to sportstalk!

#35789 2 years ago

Hey, i never called him ugly. Do i think people are ugly? Ya, i think he is ugly... but i never said it.

#35798 2 years ago

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with a skunk.. you'll lose every time!

If i see him in a snowstorm, his truck is broken down & mine is running fine. Would i pick him up? No!

*(I thought the bills and shithawks were our national teams!)

*i meant you're just an average joe who works a regular job like regular people. I don't care if it's a tire shop, library, or door-to-door bible salesman.. people are not retarded or morons because their sports team isn't the same as yours. That bully mentality where you try to get the mob on your side is exhausted.. u do it in every thread. I feel bad to mention it in this thread! Dammit!
*win or lose Sunday, please don't act like you had a hand in the outcome! Go team!

#35800 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are skunks extra good at pissing?

#35814 2 years ago

Apparently he's no Jason Garret tho!

#35817 2 years ago

Mark Rypien is no mediocre qb.. He is Canada's qb. Although we are inferior at sports.. only due to geographical misinformation tho! Almost time to dust off those rabbit ears and dial in that poverty-vision, one more sleep! go Team!

#35818 2 years ago

Also, i think i figured out why you have a hate on for the husky fellows.

image-placeholder-title (resized).jpgimage-placeholder-title (resized).jpg

#35820 2 years ago

On the road against a team who won their last 4.. SHIT-YA

#35837 2 years ago

Maybe the washington football team's defense didn't notice or can't read the bulletin board. Or trust some common sense and reality over being so adamantly superstitious

#35842 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Clearly all McCarthy has to do is guarantee victory every single week and they’ll never lose again!.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Or trust some common sense and reality over being so adamantly superstitious

#35843 2 years ago

Pitts almost came back from 29.. this one isn't over. I don't feel great yet!

Quoted from romulusx:

If it’s any consolation Dallas is notoriously undisciplined when they have the lead.They celebrate too much and let teams back into games.I hate to say it but I wish they were more like Belichick teams regarding this.They put their foot on your throat and never let up when they’re ahead!

Heiney is looking pumped up on the sideline..and playing much better 2nd half

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
1,438 posts in this topic match your search for posts by dee-bow. You are on page 2 of 6.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dee-bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/2?tu=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.