nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
giggle-laugh.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

737 posts in this topic match your search for posts by colsond3. You are on page 2 of 3.
#14155 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sure. Rams and Vikings win outright. $25

Done.

#14158 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Minshew doesn't look so bad.

Definitely. Looks like there might be a quarterback controversy brewing down in Jacksonville now with all the fans and announcers sporting the stache.

Foles was brought there to be the guy, and now the back up comes in and lights it up. Irony at its best.

Although I will say Tennessee just flat out sucked in that game.

#14192 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just curious, what did AB end up costing the Pats?

I just heard on radio.com that they are on the hook for $9 million of guaranteed money. Under some “labor” clause in the CBA regarding guaranteed portion of contracts.

Unless they can prove that he violated an established professional conduct policy, which is apparently universal, (pertains to the off-season, free time and even if they are out of the country).

If he doesn’t fall under any existing professional conduct provision, and the Pats have to pay $9 million for having him for two weeks, you better bet your ass they are going to amend with a new provision in a week so it never happens again.

#14194 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did they lose any players or draft picks bringing him in?

Don’t think so..the Raiders released him and ate money.

#14199 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did OBJ hurt you?

This one time at band camp…

#14228 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It takes two people to make a baby.

It takes two to make a thing go right...it takes two to make it out of sight.

#14229 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Maybe this will get the owners attention and they will just stop drafting or trading for and paying bad characters.

So you want half of the NFL to disappear?

#14242 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What the hell is going on with Harbaugh in Michigan...….he's been there 5 yrs. and they have looked bad all five. I've always thought he was a damn good coach but he has not done much for the Wolverines.

I saw that last night. The team has actually gotten worse since he got there. Very surprising. They expected the defense to get amped up and him to nurture and develop the quarterback role.

#14245 4 years ago

At the game doing some tailgating! Go Birds!

F4E08D64-4679-40C0-9E0F-0EDC3BEEB77D (resized).jpegF4E08D64-4679-40C0-9E0F-0EDC3BEEB77D (resized).jpeg
#14247 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wheres all the women at? All I see is a bunch of guys. Our football team might suck but we got a bunch of pretty women at the Bengals games at least!

Oh there’s plenty...and our girls put out.
70533698-6A08-4FBA-AE06-80657CD9C89B (resized).jpeg70533698-6A08-4FBA-AE06-80657CD9C89B (resized).jpeg

FC2166FA-D9C1-467A-9C04-8724EA82EAF6 (resized).jpegFC2166FA-D9C1-467A-9C04-8724EA82EAF6 (resized).jpeg
#14252 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

7-3 Detroit over Eagles, could it be a miracle? LOL not a chance eh Colson.

That run back hurt. They came back down though. Darby sucks. I wish they would put his ass on the bench.

#14257 4 years ago

That missed face mask call on the kick off for Howard was total fucking bullshit.

#14261 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

The helmet even came flying off!

The stadium went fucking nuts. He had his whole hand in Howard’s damn face mask.

Here you go Who Dey.

0B918C91-D2ED-46A5-B167-99FAE19BD784 (resized).jpeg0B918C91-D2ED-46A5-B167-99FAE19BD784 (resized).jpeg1AA9F81F-E721-4B5D-A2BD-89F4B7F0F949 (resized).jpeg1AA9F81F-E721-4B5D-A2BD-89F4B7F0F949 (resized).jpeg1DF521A9-CFD5-47BD-A440-46711D4D4A15 (resized).jpeg1DF521A9-CFD5-47BD-A440-46711D4D4A15 (resized).jpeg7862B0A6-B94B-4EAD-A065-158D5C80AA44 (resized).jpeg7862B0A6-B94B-4EAD-A065-158D5C80AA44 (resized).jpegFAB71771-D09B-4B0E-9A04-795F0D9322E1 (resized).jpegFAB71771-D09B-4B0E-9A04-795F0D9322E1 (resized).jpeg
#14272 4 years ago

Lions give Carson Wentz too much time, miss 2 tackles, Philly starts its comeback with TD. Starting to look like the same old Lions.

That one might be the nail in the coffin. Again, they shot themselves in the foot. Defense is horrendous the last two weeks.

#14289 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That and Eagles receivers forgot how to catch the ball. They are not looking good this year.

Disgusting. Their d looks horrible, dropping the ball, fumbling balls. They give games away. Not sure I like Doug’s play calling last two games.

They’d better change all of that if they want to have a chance this season.

#14291 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I would have thought the Eagles would be a contender this year.....

Not if they keep this crap up. I would rather them lose 42-3, then have all these nailbiter games and cause themselves to lose essentially. It’s one thing when you’re getting completely outplayed, it’s another thing when you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

#14303 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, seeing as how the lowly Titans beat the Browns in Cleveland by 30 points, I’m going with the Rams.

Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Who wins SNF? Rams or Browns...

I need the Browns to win to save me from paying Vic $25.

#14304 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Were you in Lot P? Should've said Hi to the fat dude in the Sanders jersey. I was in 134 row 11[quoted image]

Lot N. I was in 204, Row 1. Definitely would’ve swung over if I knew you were there.

#14321 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Phantom pass interference and then interception that clearly hit the ground. Some bs calls going against the Rams so far.

Quoted from Daditude:

Lol! I was wondering if y'all remembered

PM me your PayPal Vic. Son of a bitch. Felt like Cleveland was going to pull it off.

#14325 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Pm sent. Your office pool picks this week didn’t go so well.
Browns looked a lot better than their first two games. It was a good day for football. The teams I wanted to win won, and the team from San Diego who has invaded my city lost.

Funds just sent. Congrats. Office picks often don’t go well for me, but I win at least once every season or two. More than covers the $3 weekly ante.

#14335 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was hoping we’d get a Welch on the bet so we could have some nice drama but it seems everybody here is just too classy.

At least over here.

The bet was made, the bet was lost, the bet was honored. I’m sure drama will find it’s way back in through some other avenue.

#14339 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Colsond3 enough at the football games already. It’s time to get back to the halloween re-theme please.

I should with all these flags. More exciting to sand wood. Actually getting back to it this Saturday and finishing the cabinet. Finally.

#14341 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I never like facing a team after a loss, especially a tough loss.. Hopefully the short rest prevents the Eagles from getting their heads on straight before TNF.

Yeah, I’m concerned. As I should be. If the Birds fall to 1-3, the rest of the season should be a freaking roller coaster.

#14361 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots first defense in the SB era to not give up a TD through 3 games. They only gave up 1 FG to the Steelers. They also didn't give up a TD in the Super Bowl. Only TDs yesterday were a muffed punt and a pick6 thrown by our backup rookie QB.

Sounds like filming other teams’ practices really pays off!!

#14382 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

If a team plays Sunday, there is no way they can be ready for a game on Thursday.

Quoted from DaveH:

You cannot play two full games that close together.

Thanks for giving me an excuse for my potential loss early Dave.

#14394 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Really? You're worried about sounding sexist when you admitted to beating your ex wife and enjoying it in another thread?

There is the drama you seek...just like this guy.

25951C19-4FAE-4391-8058-1A493EEA502B (resized).jpeg25951C19-4FAE-4391-8058-1A493EEA502B (resized).jpeg
#14395 4 years ago

Way too many frickin flags...this is brutal AGAIN. And now a missed FG? Man Levi...I thought I felt bad.

#14408 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

that's as low as you can go.

6DB6683D-E528-43D2-9512-8A0120C88C44 (resized).jpeg6DB6683D-E528-43D2-9512-8A0120C88C44 (resized).jpeg
#14451 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I originally assumed y'all were just drunk posting while watching the games...unfortunately, it is now Tuesday and the comments are still raging on

7844A0E8-E4A9-4344-BAC4-6704DC40A427 (resized).jpeg7844A0E8-E4A9-4344-BAC4-6704DC40A427 (resized).jpeg
#14455 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's what you have to "sign" to get in the stadium

Damn right.

C1D11AFD-CEDF-4DDD-A953-03806318172D (resized).pngC1D11AFD-CEDF-4DDD-A953-03806318172D (resized).png
#14467 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Packers win because eagles secondary is a tire fire.

Quoted from bssbllr:

Colsond3 was wondering what the picks were this week.

Eagles 34, Packers 21

#14474 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

either Colson is a football genius and will take the Eagles and the 4 points, and/or bet the over,

The last person referred to as a football genius in my town was Chip Kelly. And we all know how that worked out. Judging by my picks last week, I am far from one also.

appears colson has taken too many hard hits to his head over the years and his brain is scrambled.

That is more likely, given my years of playing ice hockey even up to the current day.

#14476 4 years ago

That said, Go Saints! Beat them Cowboys. Could be a game that running backs Kamara and Elliot put on a show.

Go Saints! Even when Dallas finally gets to play a real team this week, said team is without their star quarterback. Dallas is lucking out.

#14478 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

The question is did Dallas get the circle again on this weeks ticket?

I was in court yesterday and today, so I didn’t get to play this week. Or for a more dramatic effect, a coworker grabbed me and did this with my sheet from last week.

9C1EAA8C-DD42-4A91-BD90-131B63CD5960.jpeg9C1EAA8C-DD42-4A91-BD90-131B63CD5960.jpeg
#14532 4 years ago

That late hit was bullshit. Should be an auto ejection. Gonna get somebody killed.

Just got home from a damn meeting. But in time for the kick off.

I agree. I was yelling at the screen because of the hit. He should’ve been ejected. Disgusting.

No matter how many rules they make, these assholes will never follow them. He should be fined $500k for that hit or suspended.

And the helmet to helmet on the kick off should’ve been a penalty too.

#14535 4 years ago

I give the punt a bit of a pass. Going full speed, and no way should he have not called a fair catch.

No, these guys are all douchebags. Like grabbing a facemask. Every time you do it, you know you are doing it. It’s rarely accidental. You can seriously injure someone. Yet all of these asses on every team still continue to get handfuls of facemask on practically every other play.

#14545 4 years ago

Apparently now you’re not allowed to tackle someone either or you get a penalty. I’m going to start calling this pussy ball.

#14548 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You have to make up your mind Colsond lol. First you say they are hitting too hard and now you’re calling it pussy ball. I say let them play and knock the F*ck out of each other. This is football, thats what football is all about!

No, I didn’t. In the beginning of the game, grabbing facemasks and the helmet to helmet hits by the Eagles were just ridiculous. Penalties, and dangerous plays.

When Brown just tackled that guy, and lightly tossed him onto the ground right after the whistle was blown, that is bullshit. He didn’t even slam him. Guy was still moving his legs, and Brown was also trying to strip the ball. He didn’t hit him helmet to helmet or grab his facemask.

#14550 4 years ago

Right now its lookin like Colson is a football genius. How much did u bet on the Eagles Colson?

I don’t bet on the Eagles. Feel like it’s bad karma.

#14554 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 34, Packers 21

I guess I wasn’t far off now that I go back and look.

#14559 4 years ago

Hope Maddox is alright. Scary stuff.
That last play deserved another look to me. Got there pretty early, but I dont have much confidence they would have overturned anyway.
If you would have told me we'd be 3-1 with 2 division wins, I'd be pretty happy. Really would have liked to steal this one though.

Two people out on stretchers in one game. First one was blatant and totally uncalled for. Last one was just unfortunate, and by his own player.

That game should’ve been all you. Luckily (for me) the Birds got on their game in the second quarter and didn’t wait until the second half.

#14611 4 years ago

Predicting Giants 28, Redskins 14. It’ll be a division loss for one team either way...hopefully to my benefit.

#14614 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hopefully to our benefit.

No!!!!! I’d rather have the Redskins win and the Giants be 1-3, but I don’t see that happening. Even though the Skins O-line is horrendous, either way Case Keenum sucks.

He’s like another Sammy Sleeves. Never proves himself, yet continues to get contracts with good money attached. SMH.

#14617 4 years ago

Haskins is in. At least Gruden isn’t going to stay with mediocrity. Or even less than.

#14629 4 years ago

And now a scummy helmet to helmet hit from Jones on the Pats. These guys will never stop. And a BS penalty on the Bills to offset an egregious hit like that. What a joke.

#14675 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cowboys might be a little better than I thought they were.
Yet fair to say they still haven’t beat a good team all season. I don’t think they are a serious threat to go all the way.

They do look good and Dak looks much better this year, although it sucks to say it.

That being said, they couldn’t beat the Saints led by Teddy Bridgewater. Still a tight game and came down to the wire.

#14700 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Vontaze Burfict has now been suspended four times for a total of 22 games, costing him $4,622,182 in salary and been fined nine other times totaling $411,064. Over $5M lost for unacceptable on-field actions.

Pillar of society and the game.

#14701 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Meanwhile Tom Brady has a statistically a poor game yet the Pat's once again find a way to win.

It was on the radio this morning that Belichick’s kids got tossed out of the stadium early in the day due to suspicion that they were watching the Bills’ practice. Hilarious.

#14723 4 years ago

I guess the Bengals really are pretty bad this year. Dalton looks pretty frustrated. Cant even beat an 0 and 3 team.
How low can things get?
92 Chargers are the only 0 and 4 team to make the playoffs if i saw correctly what was posted up in the tv screen.

Yeah, you saw correctly. And 0 out of 28 teams that started 0-4 have made the playoffs in the last 10 years.

Dalton looked like crap, but then again, his O-line did nothing. Steelers were walking right in, evidenced by 8 sacks, compared with only 3 total in the first 3 games combined.

#14788 4 years ago

Now that’s one nice interception. Can’t believe Thompson got his hand under that.

#14815 4 years ago

There are still 6 teams this year that have not yet won a game thus far:
AFC: Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, & Broncos
NFC: Redskins, & Cardinals

Eagles should stomp the Jets today, but my D is still a question mark. I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

#14817 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Any other pickem predictions?

Bears 17, Raiders 10

Chiefs 38, Colts 14

Packers vs. Cowboys is going to be tight.

#14819 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Glad to see you are giving us a little credit.

Very little. Haha.

#14827 4 years ago

Skins with the long TD! Come on Levi...dig into those Pats.

#14828 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here are my picks for a $1310 pot:

Not feeling Matt Ryan?

#14876 4 years ago

Hey, Packers fans, does Rodgers have a big problem with his new head coach? It looks like Aaron’s not very happy with him.

Most likely. He doesn’t get along with anybody. Other than his State Farm representative.

#14884 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As a huge Pats fan let me just say... Patrick Mahomes is ridiculous. I hope he doesn’t get hurt because that is next level shit he’s doing out there.

Definitely. That should have been a 15 yard sack.

#14888 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Colts are really hanging in there, leading at the half. I'd like to see them keep it close to the end and see how things fall.

Colts may pull this off. Mahomes limping too, so that might help.

#14890 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Upholding that interception would help too

Yeah, it looked like it hit the ground on the one angle they showed. But they called it a pick on the field, and I’m not sure there was “clear and convincing evidence” to overturn the call as it stood.

Colts still out there battling though.

#14909 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

I was pretty damn close again. Time to restart betting this week.

#14948 4 years ago

Hey colson,
What will be the final score of the upcoming Eagles vs Vikings game?
The early o/u is 43-1/2 to 44 points.

Kirk Cousins? Really?

Eagles 34, Vikings 17.

#14953 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm as underwhelmed by Kirk as much as the next guy...but he has had the Eagles' number.
I know it seems like ancient history but didn't he help the Skins beat the Eagles like 5 times in a row?
Game will be closer than that, much closer. Kirk/Thelin vs. Eagles' secondary = more than 17 points.

Sure he has, but that was the past and his gameplay & abilities have gone downhill. The only truly good game he’s had so far this year was against the Giants when he threw for 306 with two TD’s.

Eagles secondary will be better this week, have been since beating up on Rodgers and recently the Jets. Their morale and confidence is higher.

Cousins has 5 TD’s and 2 INT’s so far this season, compared to Wentz’s 10 TD’s and 2 INT’s.

I stick with my original score.

#14963 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Eagles will be lucky to make the play offs this year...I think the Vikings will take it to them this Sunday....

We shall see...do you like crow?

#14969 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I sense another wager brewing.

Like I said before, I don’t bet on my team. Bad karma.

Quoted from newovad:

As a Vikings fan, I'd be hard pressed to put any money on Cousins doing well against a decent team. That said, I did go back and check the Eagles' previous schedule: Redskins, Falcons, Lions, Packers, Jets. Not sure if the Eagles are actually a decent team.

Eagles beat the Packers at home at Lambeau, and the Packers rolled over Dallas in their own stadium (even though Collinsworth and other broadcasters have been all over Dak’s crotch this season). That says something.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Eagles will be lucky to make the play offs this year...

I heard that before...but then

24743A82-9E96-41C1-807E-5640027FD652 (resized).jpeg24743A82-9E96-41C1-807E-5640027FD652 (resized).jpeg

#14979 4 years ago

So, what is your new final score prediction? And is that your final answer?

I’ve evaluated all of those factors. Sticking with Eagles win, 34-17. That’s my final answer.

And they are saying DJack might not be back this week, but he should be for Dallas.

#15034 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Eagles let the kickers kick and the QBs throw.

Yeah, this game was gross on my end. Eagles won’t go far if they’re going to allow all these deep pass plays and don’t improve their secondary.

#15046 4 years ago

Three flags in a row is ridiculous. There was no interference on Elliot. You might as well just hand Dallas the game.

Now 5 flags in a friggin row!! These games are becoming unwatchable. I’m not even watching plays anymore. I’m just seeing if there’s a flag indicator in the lower right corner of the screen.

#15048 4 years ago

The announcer just said can we please have one play without a flag. Six in a row. Stupid.

#15055 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I asked if they had any free Rams gear but I had to settle for this.[quoted image]

That’s a cool hat. If you see Collinsworth tell him I think he’s a douche.

#15056 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Thanks sis. Can’t pass up free ticket to a Steelers game. She’s a Steelers fan. Seats aren’t too bad. It’s a sea of black.

Dude, you look like Taco from The League.

66ADC49A-C028-4768-936D-F92CD67CD21C.gif66ADC49A-C028-4768-936D-F92CD67CD21C.gif
#15176 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I’m sure someone at the NFL attributes it to owning too many Super Bowl hats up here, but in reality, none of us wanted to pay for such an ugly hat. I hope this years is nicer.

88BEEF78-9EB4-40A8-908D-C04156471242 (resized).jpeg88BEEF78-9EB4-40A8-908D-C04156471242 (resized).jpeg
#15183 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

[quoted image]
Brady’s list

Last one is matter of opinion. I don’t think Giselle is anything special at all. If we’re talking Victoria models Brady could have had, I would’ve chosen Tyra over Giselle any day of the week.

C518750D-B10A-430D-9030-D06168512B03 (resized).jpegC518750D-B10A-430D-9030-D06168512B03 (resized).jpegD217F4F5-53DE-43CA-AB8B-7F43B0709538 (resized).jpegD217F4F5-53DE-43CA-AB8B-7F43B0709538 (resized).jpeg
#15187 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

You jealous, dated & crazy

Jealous? Yeah, not really. Dated? Don’t think so! Crazy? Maybe a little.

I don’t think Giselle is hot whether she’s married to Tom Brady or not (not a football hatred thing). Not everybody likes the same thing.

We can all find bad photos of any celeb on the wonderful web. This is Tyra 25 years ago, and just recently on the cover again in May 2019. I’d take Tyra over Giselle even now, in a heartbeat. I like curvy. And Tyra is probably crazy as shit in the sack.
E2600DED-495E-4C33-8BB3-E0C5E32F3149 (resized).jpegE2600DED-495E-4C33-8BB3-E0C5E32F3149 (resized).jpeg

#15198 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guys no offense but it's getting a little weird around here. Yes we all want to fuck supermodels, no we aren't going to fuck supermodels, yes we all want to fuck Tom Brady (he's so dreamy) but let's move on!

Scantily clad women is weird? I could look at that shit all day. Apparently people don’t understand that you can just have a difference of opinion, even when it comes to who you would want or prefer to bang.

Given that it’s pointless arguments like most on here, I’m good with moving on.

How about Eagles 28, Cowboys 21.

#15200 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If I had to bet money on it I'd say Cowboys by 3.

I’ll put up a $20 friendly bet. Straight up. I paid Vic when I lost our parlay, so he can vouch that I don’t welch.

#15203 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'd take Dallas over the Eagles....Eagles are mediocre at best, and they don't play very well on the road....just look at last week

Eagles D is good against the run, takes Half shirt boy out of the equation. Amari Cooper isn’t playing...takes out the deep threat.

$20 straight up bet is on the table if someone wants to take it (who really thinks Dallas will win).

#15205 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Its a tough one for me since I hate the Cowboys.....If I take that bet it would mean I would have to hope they win...thats a tough one.

I can certainly sympathize with that. I don’t think I could bet on the Cowboys to win even if a gun was to my head. I would just have to hope that it would ricochet off my thick skull.

#15209 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Show us a recent pic of Giselle thats anywhere near the monster level of that Tyra shot.

Ask and you shall receive.

Quoted from embryonjohn:

I guess we’ll just talk X’s and O’s from here on out, right after this last pic.

Oh, please allow me. Ass doesn’t look so good in this pic compared with John’s “runway posing” shot. Where are the hips?

Now back to X’s, O’s and my proposed wager.

46216B31-27A5-4618-927C-3A87AB766F2A (resized).jpeg46216B31-27A5-4618-927C-3A87AB766F2A (resized).jpeg
#15210 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's the obvious underlying homoerotic subtext of a bunch of guys who obviously are in love with and want to bang Tom Brady, and are using a debate over the hotness of his wife (who gets to do this on a regular basis) as a means to express their hidden, burning, and forbidden desires.

This one’s for you Levi. I also love Ryan’s abs. But I’m sure that’s what you see in the mirror every day.

18781E24-F858-4329-9B38-592B2023FD0E (resized).jpeg18781E24-F858-4329-9B38-592B2023FD0E (resized).jpeg
#15217 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL hear is tyra when not on a shoot

My God man. OK. You think one chick is hot, I think another is. We disagree (or just have different tastes). End of story.

#15221 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Clearly this group needs tonights game to start a few hours early.

LMFAO.

#15223 4 years ago

Calling upset. Broncos 28, Chiefs 24. Mahomes has that ankle issue from last week.

#15241 4 years ago

Wow...Mahomes injured and heading for MRI. They still pulled this game off, even though it’s the Broncos with Flacco, but that injury should definitely change their season.

#15263 4 years ago

Hey Colson,
Cowboys are favored by 3 to beat the Eagles in Dallas later tonight.
How many points are the Eagles gonna score tonight?
...and don't tell us that the Eagles are gonna score 34 points again.

Considering that Dallas fans think their team is so much better than the Eagles this year, spread is only 3 points. Which is a common 3 point spread that a home team gets anyway.

If the Eagles do win, Dak is going to get shit and will not see the exorbitant contract he was hoping for. He only has one playoff win, and this would show that he can’t carry his team when it’s clutch.

I say Eagles take this one...24-20.

#15265 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Already made that prediction. I think he may have been tipping the bottle that night. Lol

I’ve laid off the sauce, and updated my prediction.

#15266 4 years ago

Saints play at Chicago later this afternoon. Bears are favored by 4 points. Ouch! Go Saints!
The o/u is only 37-1/2 points. I guess the oddsmakers feel both defenses will dominate.

Mack is going to be all over Bridgewater. It’s definitely going to be a battle of the D’s.

#15279 4 years ago

I’m here. Ready for my boys to whip on Dallas.

#15283 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ve laid off the sauce, and updated my prediction.

I take it back. Back on the sauce. Might be a long night.

74B914EC-A7F4-47E0-8D4B-03F517E43F3D (resized).jpeg74B914EC-A7F4-47E0-8D4B-03F517E43F3D (resized).jpeg
#15288 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Moving down the field on questionable penalties is, however.

You were saying...

#15290 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Funny Cris Collinsworth sounds like a ban wagon fan. When Dallas is doing good has nothing but great things to say but when things are bad loves to hate.

He is a Dallas fan boy. And hates the Eagles. He said as much in interviews while he was in Philly two years ago. Caused a big shitshow on ESPN.

#15293 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I would prefer not freaking hate that guy.

I think if I ever met Collinsworth in person I would smack him in the mouth. He’s just annoying.

#15306 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hey Colsond3 I noticed you didn’t post much so wasn’t sure if you got to sauced and didn’t noticed the score 37-10 Dallas wins.

I didn’t have much to post about. Game was gross on my end. Eagles played horrible, multiple fumbles. They made Dallas look like superstars, which they are not.

Eagles shot themselves in the foot with bad defense, Wentz sub-par play and too many turnovers.

#15308 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Hard to win games with to many turnovers.

Yes it is. Don’t get me wrong, Dallas played a good game.

Eagles didn’t perform, and others comparing them to the Redskins is a stretch. They have stopped every other running back in the last couple weeks with no problem, so they should’ve stopped Elliot as well. And they didn’t. I don’t think they could’ve found more ways to lose that game if they tried.

#15314 4 years ago

Colson,
U might want to make a call to Eagles front office and straighten mgmt and coaches out.

Yeah, it’s probably pointless. I try to have fun in here, but Eagles don’t get any respect outside of their own fan base no matter what. Even winning a Super Bowl in the last two years with essentially the same team minus a few players.

Admittedly they’re not having a good season, so I think I’ll duck out and spend more time on my games and restorations.

#15427 4 years ago

Great, glad someone else is aboard. But what happened to Levi, Colson, etc?

Quoted from Daditude:

The redskins lost Thursday and the Eagles suck...so they are MIA

I’m lingering. When I said I was stepping out a week ago, I meant from all football. Eagles aren't playing good which is frustrating, and I’m really just sick of all the flags and ridiculousness going on in the games.

I’m driving my Spiderman PF to Maryland to get it touched up and clearcoated. More productive than sitting around.

#15430 4 years ago

Thanks for letting us know you’re alive and well. Please post pics of the Spidey playfied when it’s done!

Haha. Still kicking. I’ll post them in the resto thread. Devin has his work cut out for him on this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gtb-spiderman-resto-lets-get-this-game-slinging-again

Enjoy the games. I’ll probably watch tonight’s game.

F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpegF7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg
#15436 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stick around but stop predicting eagles beat everybody by double digits.

The suspense was killing me. Had to check the app. Looks like I’ll still do both.

#15455 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Apparently? They are 1-7. It's very apparent! National's are now choking too & about to lose their third in a row! Haha

Let’s go Astros! And KC!

#15457 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If you like Cheaters then the Astros are your team.

I got Bryce Harper so I can’t really root for the Nats to win. They were giving him the business all year in the outfield when he played back there.

#15487 4 years ago

That was a great catch by Juju on the TD.

1 week later
#15583 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Colson, I know you are thinking what we are all thinking...
Antonio Brown time?!

I’ve heard the chatter...but hell no.

#15589 4 years ago

Shitty teams love to blame some ridiculous curse on their shitty teams performance.
Cue the cat.

That was hilarious. Although I expected the chase to last much longer than it did.

#15612 4 years ago
3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg
#15659 4 years ago

Friggin McLaughlin comes off the street and is clutch with a kick at the end to force OT. Tons of D and turnovers. This game is a damn battle.

#15662 4 years ago

You saw him pushing that one a mile away. Big pressure moment.

#15664 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Let's talk about the announcers some more, right?

Better than Collinsworth. At least now we know that Garoppolo sucks under “final drive” pressure.

#15665 4 years ago

This game reminds me of something...

D4AD1E58-4417-45D6-8D77-6BE7142A8BD3 (resized).jpegD4AD1E58-4417-45D6-8D77-6BE7142A8BD3 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#15880 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have a question. Where is Colson?
Someone in the area may need to do a welfare check. Hell, it has even been a while since he posted in the what game did you bring home today thread.

Had an unexpected issue and ended up needing surgery last Monday. Been laid up and not feeling that well.

Quoted from Daditude:

His team is sucking it up. He has disappeared.
At least we don't have to hear "fly Eagles fly."

They should’ve won that game. Brady’s worst stats in 8 years, and the Birds defense played great for once. Should’ve had some picks that were dropped. Either way, offense couldn’t do shit. Watching that actually made me feel worse.

#15885 4 years ago

Thanks fellas. Much appreciated.

Well, except Levi. You bastard.

#15936 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a fucking reason and a fucking possible explanation to the fucking question "WHAT WAS HE FUCKING THINKING!?"

Blaming CTE for shitty behavior? Sure, it’s a semi-plausible reason and probably applicable at times, but the exclusive answer why? I hope you’re joking.

What else makes NFL players do stupid shit? Having boatloads of money, choosing to own a shit ton of guns, hanging around gang bangers and thinking you can get away with whatever the hell you want to.

The examples are endless. Vick with a dogfighting ring? AB? Dante Stallworth running over (murdering) someone while DUI? Ray Rice? McCoy beating up a cop in the middle of a club? 15% of all players at some point either beating women, gun charges, excessive coke use, caught with weed, abusing kids, fights, violent crimes...all CTE-induced?

#15937 4 years ago
C0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpegC0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpeg
#15939 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look out everyone....phili fanatic is back and he's all gussied up with strawmen!

Well it was either that or comment on a pinball machine vs. a hot tub. That didn’t seem as enticing.

#15996 4 years ago

This thread has taken a weird turn. I’m ready for some snowy winter football!

1F7473C4-DC0F-4D02-91E0-A26F0D0F90E2 (resized).jpeg1F7473C4-DC0F-4D02-91E0-A26F0D0F90E2 (resized).jpeg
#16003 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is this before or after you start cheering for a team that employs one racist QB and one rapist QB?[quoted image]

I was paying more attention to Amber than the pic you posted.

#16006 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Ew.
Setting the bar a little low there, huh?

Like your brother’s NFL career?

#16104 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Sometimes a football team’s collective IQ masquerades as luck, cheating or presents itself as uninspiring & unglamorous as last year’s 13-3 Super Bowl victory over the Rams.

I like how most Patriots fans are impervious to the fact that their team...actually…has...cheated. And several times, in multiple ways. Your players have been suspended, fined, etc.

Stop making it out like it’s some fabrication because all other fans are simply jealous of your rings. That is utter bullshit.

What I think is truly sad is that the Patriots are a fine damn team and never had to cheat anyway. Or did they have to in order to win some of those sparkly rings?

Pats fans are starting to be as annoying as Tom Brady himself. The guy loses...he runs off the field without shaking hands or congratulating anybody. GOAT my ass. He’s a poor fucking sport.

He wins? He’s tweeting to the entire league to enjoy the week and have a Happy Thanksgiving. What a joke.

#16111 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Colsond3 you might take note your team has a deflate-gate https://yourteamcheats.com/PHI#Deflategate-2004

I wasn't talking about my team. I was talking about the Pats and their repetitive cheating in a variety of ways. And more importantly, how their fans ignore it or construe it as some misplaced jealously.

Tom wins...he tweets. Tom gets caught cheating, he smashes his cell phone. Facts.

#16112 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did anybody see the Ravens last night?Does anybody want to choose the AFC champion now?

Lamar looks crazy sick. Long interview with Mike Vick about him online.

#16115 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

You should really check out this website: www.yourteamcheats.com
Very informative...

I have looked at it. I get it. Every team cheats. But not every team has two hands full of Super Bowl rings from the benefit of it.

And I guess every owner gets hand jobs from massage parlors. At least Jeffrey Lurie had the decency to marry the girl.

#16129 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The guy is a total stud, and frankly not sure if he can be stopped. That being said he's on borrowed time. At some point the punishment is going to take its toll. There is ZERO chance at longevity if he keeps running the ball.

Yeah, he runs a bit too much, but he is pretty damn fast. Even Vick didn’t get drilled a ton until later in his career. Lamar has a pretty good arm too. A couple tight passes made last night.

#16132 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Perhaps the new rules will help him last longer and it won't be so much of a big deal?

That’s one of the issues they were talking about with Vick in the interview. That the NFL was much different even when he was in his prime, and the rule changes now and protection of QB’s should help Lamar to last.

#16138 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We'll see but Vick was never that great as a passer.

You kidding? Maybe his accuracy wasn’t stellar at times, but as a lefty too he could heave that fuckin pigskin down the field.

#16145 4 years ago

Good one. Still laughing.

#16147 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes I'm talking aboot accuracy which is kind of a big deal for a QB.

Not the best Comp%, but overall completion, QB rating and Sim Career comparative stats per Pro Football Reference has him in pretty damn good company. But what do they know.

14F9C84F-1919-4DF4-94E4-95CD563C13B1 (resized).jpeg14F9C84F-1919-4DF4-94E4-95CD563C13B1 (resized).jpeg7B56A4D9-D9F2-40FE-9918-CBF327C53B06 (resized).png7B56A4D9-D9F2-40FE-9918-CBF327C53B06 (resized).png
#16156 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

For people who care about that dumb ass shit I would think the age of his girlfriend would be a bigger issue

Money or not, if he can still land tail like that, God bless him.

#16196 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Neighboring towns in the northeast have been playing each other on turkey day since they invented football.

I’m with John on that one. Lots of good historical HS rivalries down in these parts. Neshaminy v. Pennsbury, Father Judge, St. Joe’s Prep, etc.

Quakertown v. Pennridge this year. Huge rivalry, and not far from Allentown/Pinfest.

And pretty awesome the last two years that WIP sponsors and airs one chosen rivalry game each year, Jon Ritchie (former Eagle/Raider) does the play by play, and Howard Eskin does the sideline reporting.

Probably feels pretty cool for the kids that their game gets national airtime, and on the same outlet as Eagles games.

https://94wip.radio.com/94wip-turkey-bowl

#16198 4 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving, fellas. May your turkeys be moist and your games be competitive.

E194A848-4155-45CB-915B-CF7FB0556489.gifE194A848-4155-45CB-915B-CF7FB0556489.gif
#16203 4 years ago

Even I laughed at this...

0DFB639A-BBA4-4CAE-BC7A-245B131CF5D9 (resized).jpeg0DFB639A-BBA4-4CAE-BC7A-245B131CF5D9 (resized).jpeg
#16204 4 years ago

And why the hell does Jason Garrett never talk into his damn headset? He’s always just stupidly staring...

#16207 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

On to the next game...
The Cowboys just marched right down the field for the TD.
Witten tied Bob Hayes for the most TDs in Cowboys history with 71.

In history? He tied someone, but the stat on the screen said Dez Bryant has 73.

#16209 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Perhaps he is just a sideline puppet.

Yeah, from Jones’s comments earlier this week, Garrett’s on borrowed time. They are playing good because of the team, not Garrett. I think he’s horrible. Which is why I want him to stay in Dallas forever.

#16222 4 years ago

Wow...missed FG won’t help.

#16232 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

How does the Ref miss that call from ten feet away???? The guys second foot came down a foot out of bounds!

Do you really have to ask? I like how it just said Dallas was served with some Humble Pie.

#16233 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have to tell ya I'm really looking forward to the Ravens and 49s game this week. I think it has the potential to be the best game we may see this season, could even be the prelim to the superbowl.

Agree 100%. Game should be ridiculously good.

#16242 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Between these two, who’s hurting their team more?

I don’t know...but Garrett looks crazy as shit in that pic.

#16253 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He should file slander charges because Garrett is a liar. I guarantee you Rudolph never called him that. Garrett pulled the race card hoping he could get his suspension cut way down.

B62F4B60-89F1-4D0F-88E5-0C3A51082717.gifB62F4B60-89F1-4D0F-88E5-0C3A51082717.gif
#16335 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"rediculous"
Are you guys doing this on purpose? Might save some face by saying "yes".
Go Niners?

Just got done reading the last page of this thread...

0A209BED-F9E8-4DC5-9AD7-1EB6172EF13D.gif0A209BED-F9E8-4DC5-9AD7-1EB6172EF13D.gif
#16482 4 years ago

Sorry. I was busy puking since the end of the fourth quarter yesterday.

#16486 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Nah, the Vikings luck will run out soon enough

I don’t know...Cousins just had a pretty good 2 minute drill...

#16497 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

The wheels just came off for the Vikes.

Yeah, whatever hiccup Seattle hit in the 2nd quarter they certainly corrected. Defense is making play after play.

#16501 4 years ago

Haha...talking pinball.

C4C690EB-5671-419E-8055-016FC235240F (resized).jpegC4C690EB-5671-419E-8055-016FC235240F (resized).jpeg
#16503 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pinball on MNF!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!

I feel like this thread just came full circle.

#16800 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

colsond3, your Eagles must be feeling intimidated by the news that Jones is in an ankle boot and Eli looks likely to start Sunday's game. Riding the bench the last few months, perhaps he's had time to finally crack the birds' code. Or maybe he'll do like usual and suck it up in Philly.

I heard earlier that Eli hasn't won in Philly since 2013. I could’ve swore they won one or two games since then.

To the game in hand, how many friggin facemask penalties are the Cowboys going to get away with in this game?

#16805 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Where is Dbag? Oddly silent tonight ; must be watching this bears game with his bro.

I just caught up on the last 4 pages. Looks like he’s still ejected from the Great NFL Thread Racism Dispute of 2019.

#16806 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

TrubisG3!!!
Man, I can watch the cowboys lose all night.

I’ve been cheering for the Bears all night. Odd, but very gratifying experience.

#16837 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did you seriously just compare a professional athlete, who gets paid millions of dollars to compete at the highest level, complaining about being criticized to...people ignoring one another on a pinball forum?
Really?

You ever see some of the game rooms on this site? I’m pretty sure a good handful if not more people on here are millionaires.

#16848 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

lol yeah some of them make me feel embarrassed to show my little game room.

One EM game in an empty bedroom in someone's house would be cool to me. Any game room is: a good thing, nothing to be embarrassed about, and something not everybody has.

Unlike Dirtbag's sense of humor, or complete absence thereof.

#16854 4 years ago

I’m thinking Mahomes is going to pounce into Foxborough and show Brady what it’s like to be a young QB again. Maybe Tom will try to match him and throw a pass beyond 10 yards.

#17087 4 years ago

My prediction for tonight. Eagles 3, Giants 0.

#17104 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

They were booing their own team for getting schooled at home. At least that's what it looked like on my TV.

That is the case. I read two articles earlier that said even with Brady having all those rings he still got booed when they weren’t performing.

Refs my ass. Every team has fallen victim to horrible calls, as multiple people mentioned above. But when it happens to the Pats…it’s apparently some type of travesty.

#17116 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Right score...wrong team

What’s up Dee Bro? And the rain is coming down hard now. It’s going to be an awesome game.

#17117 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That wouldn't be a pretty steelers game to watch.

I don’t know man. Hodges has been lighting it up the last couple games.

#17139 4 years ago

First drive for Giants. All three plays to Barkley. Two runs and a slant pass to the flat. Do they have anybody else?

#17141 4 years ago

This is hard to watch. I think I’m going to see if there’s ax throwing or shuffleboard on the Ocho.

#17145 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I just don’t know how they cannot get better announcers.
I know they are hurting for money but man, I think they could get some college guys that could do better.

It’s pretty bad. Then again...so is the game.

#17151 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I hear boos.

The boos are clearly for the refs and bad calls. Oh wait, that’s only at Foxborough.

#17167 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Puff your chest out man! Gutsy win.
Great halftime adjustments. Just like week 1.

I went to bed at half time. Woke up to see the win and then the posts here. I’ll have to hit the DVR later.

#17171 4 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

It's still a better announcing crew than when MNF had Frank Gifford, Joe Namath, and OJ Simpson in the booth.

Are you kidding? OJ killed it when he was on there.

#17214 4 years ago

I logged in and saw 23 new posts...and thought dirtbag was back.

#17217 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Instead the narrative requires the Pats to do this against the worst team in the league.. but not others. That doesn't even make sense.

For sure. Every team does it. But apparently the other 31 just don’t get caught or don’t get media coverage about it. Hahahahahahahaha. Come on man!

#17220 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I missed the coversation about if the Eagles or the Cowboys lose then they win the division?

It’ll come down to that final game in Philly. That’s how the NFL wants it. It’s all rigged.

#17221 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Or you think the patriots just started doing this.. in week 14... and this was the first time?

Not at all...they’ve been cheating for years.

#17223 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Meanwhile my Chargers could end up with a better record and still miss the playoffs?

What can I say? The NFC East is the cream of the crap this year.

#17241 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

No offense Colson but the NFC East has been one of the softest divisions in football for a while, second only to the cakewalk NE has enjoyed for the last decade.

No offense taken. I’ll take some defense though...specifically cornerbacks.

#17254 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The whole world watching in suspense to see which NFC East team will move on to get destroyed in the first round of the playoffs.

Quoted from o-din:

Was it the 7-9 Seahawks a few years back that took a shit record and beat the 11-5 Saints in the playoffs? 2011 was it?

And if I recall, didn’t the 9-7 Giants go on to beat the beloved Patriots in the Super Bowl a few years ago?

#17255 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Brady, Belichick and Robert Kraft are amassing a list of achievements that’s totally staggering.

Sounds like you're ready to give Kraft a hand job.

And despite that long rant John, didn't my team just beat yours in the Super Bowl two years ago? Long flourish mediocrity!!!!

#17271 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Does this guy make the list?
Apparently not.
He’s everywhere these days being loved on. His public rehabilitation sickens me

Yeah, because nobody can be rehabilitated. Did you ever bother to look up all the philanthropic work he did, and voluntarily, during his time in prison and after he was released with regard to animals? I still don’t agree with what Vick did, as a dog lover, but unlike a lot of players in this fucking league, he served his time.

What would be worse is if one of your tight ends went out and murdered somebody gang banger style. Oh wait that was the Patriots’ own Aaron Hernandez.

Or if one of your wide receivers got drunk and ran over somebody in Florida, killing them and barely serving any sentence for it? Oh wait, that was the Patriots’ own wide receiver, Dante Stallworth.

Your boy Belichick obviously doesn’t share your view and always tries to rehabilitate players.

#17277 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh shut up, guy is a sick fuck

Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow I'm glad you haven't wavered there; phili strong!

OK. Murdering animals is much worse than murdering people. Got it.

#17286 4 years ago

Thought I’d lighten up the mood a little bit...Kraft style.

57DB3018-36A0-4CD5-BF77-72A7ED65F594.gif57DB3018-36A0-4CD5-BF77-72A7ED65F594.gif
#17297 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Boy, what in THE hell is the matter with you?

Well, you easily glossed over the majority of my post (and downvoted) speaking of two Pats players that murdered people. You focused on a tiny philanthropy/Mike Vick comment out of all that. So I could only presume that people murdering other people was not a big deal to you, as compared with Pit Bulls.

Either way, I'm done with the back and forth about it, and the Pats, and especially www.yourteamcheats.com. I've come to the sudden epiphany that their fans being so blatantly miserable despite such UNPARALLELED success is gratification enough for me.

#17299 4 years ago
Quoted from cornfree:

Sorry upfront for being one of those guys, my dad was an original season ticket holder for the pats. Even employed 3 players in the offseason, back when they had second jobs. I’ve seen them play at Fenway park, Harvard stadium, etc. I couldn’t be more disappointed in their behavior. Their ways have to be cleansed from this franchise, it’s going to be hard to root for them until then.

DO NOT bring objectivity, humility and reason into this thread!!!!

#17308 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't need to rank Vick's brutally murdering of dogs against anything else, you're sticking up for him, so I downvoted you.

I wasn't sticking up for him, and clearly stated I did not agree with his actions. I was merely pointing out that other players have done much worse.

And FYI - I have adopted 3 Boxers abused and used as prep dogs in dog fighting in the last 7 years, so I certainly do not approve and do what I can to rehabilitate the pups victimized by the assholes that engage in such behavior.

#17314 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Actually, speaking of miserable, remember when the Patriots won the SB in February and you were sooooo butthurt you created a whole new NFL thread because you hate the Patriots so much? You probably don't remember. I laughed so much that week!

I do remember!! That was awesome!!! And thank you for noticing and remembering me. That really means a lot.

I'm done with the negativity. Patriots are awesome! They have never cheated, it's all a sham created by every other teams' fans that are losers, miserable and butt hurt. I want to buy every Pinsider in this thread a beer.

#17318 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have adopted 3 Boxers abused and used as prep dogs in dog fighting in the last 7 years, so I certainly do not approve

Hank was one of the prep dogs wandering the streets of Philly all bitten up and scratched. Rescued. Gave him a great life for four years, and at least he got to play some Xenon before he passed away in February. He liked staring at the infinity lights.

919EB8B0-12FE-420F-8ED2-6D16CA343B36 (resized).jpeg919EB8B0-12FE-420F-8ED2-6D16CA343B36 (resized).jpeg
#17322 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

We all cheat. You should check out www.yourteamcheats.com and educate yourself.

Cool! I’ll check that site out.

#17346 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Gotcha, no bet. You're just another loser who talks a big game but can't back it up with $.

We all collect friggin pinball machines. I don’t think any of us are scrounging for $20 or $50.

By the way, has anybody ever come across this site?

https://yourteamcheats.com/

#17347 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Bengals win and your Brady jersey is your toilet paper next week, plus you wear a Manning Giant's jersey to any NFL game you attend in the 2020-21 season. If it's a tie you spend 60 minutes actual reading that garbage website you keep repping, and I send my money to who-dey and RWH, $20 should go pretty far at a Cincinnati strip club.

LMFAO

#17384 4 years ago

www.yourteamcheats.com

Enough said.

#17408 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think Dallas still has enough talent to get hot and whip up on some people.

Every time I see Zeke do his “spoon feeding motion” after he runs I want to punch him in the face.

#17416 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Here's the question I have about Dallas. I'm pretty sure Garrett is gone, is the reason Dallas is dragging their feet on Prescott's contract because they intend to release him as well?

I think that's hard to say. His performance the last few games definitely hasn't been what it was for the first 7 or so. I don't think they would release him, but I'm also not sure what Jones would be willing to pay to keep him (depending on how they finish the season). Right now certainly not going to go above Wentz's contract and make Dak the highest paid QB in the NFL. Either way, Dak is a good QB and has more potential, so I'm sure another team would scoop him right up if he were released. Jones must know that.

#17446 4 years ago

So anybody want to talk about the upcoming games this weekend?

And what the hell happened to Vic?

#17450 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Does Lamar Jackson get limited due to his quad injury?

Most likely. Can't risk making it worse with pending playoff berth...if the Ravens are smart.

Quoted from Daditude:

If so...how much does it slow them down? More pass heavy?

Will definitely slow them down. He's a mobile quarterback who can't run. This season he's got 1,017 rushing yards for 7 TD's already. Take that out of the equation...ouch.

Quoted from Daditude:

Does Sam Darnold keep playing well? Can Robbie Anderson keep his momentum up?

Possibly...and no.

Quoted from Daditude:

Is Laveon Bell coming back strong?

Not at all. I heard he tweaked his ankle bowling the other night. But he apparently did put up a 251 while having the flu, so who the hell knows.

#17453 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Isn't his backup RG3? On a limited number of snaps RG3 can run the same plays just fine. Kindof the perfect backup in that offense.

It is RG3. You think though? No way after all this time, in an actual game situation with pressure, he would have the same maneuverability or quickness as Jackson. He certainly used to have moves, but he has never been the same since the second knee injury, or the first injury for that matter. He shouldn't have even been put back on the field yet when he suffered the second injury. You could tell so easily he wasn't 100%.

#17454 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pro Football Focus doesn’t just give Jackson high marks for his pocket passing. They’ve graded him at 90.5, which is the best in all of football in 2019. Aaron Rodgers isn’t first. Nor is Drew Brees. Not Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson or even Tom Brady. Lamar Jackson leads them all.

Agreed. He's definitely been not just running but threading some needles passing this year. The guy is on fire. But it still hurts losing that mobility (and your lead rusher).

#17456 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

For the rest of the season, playoffs, no. For 20-30 snaps in a game or two he'll be fine.

I guess we'll see. I know Levi still wishes he was in a Washington uniform.

#17494 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Broke the QB rushing record with 3 games to go. This is the Wildcat offense coaches have been dreaming about for 20 years, the one that was tried over and over and never worked.

Most definitely. He’s taking it to a whole new level. As we discussed above, even his damn arm. He was throwing bullets 30 yards, so it’s just not his legs.

I don’t know about anybody else, but in my opinion, Russell Wilson never had anywhere near close to the speed or arm strength that Lamar appears to have. If he can keep it up at this current level, he will be sick in this league.

#17514 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I watched LJ throw five touchdown passes to five different receivers with pinpoint accuracy and plenty of armstrength left last night.

And he missed a 6th with that bomb right down the center of the field that he just slightly overthrew with the TE/WR wide open.

#17529 4 years ago

People need to deflect. Next thing you know we’ll be hearing about Philly fans throwing snowballs at Santa. Because I haven’t gotten sick of hearing about that yet. Even though it was 30 years ago.

Maybe Santa was booing the quarterback.

#17530 4 years ago

BTW, you should all leave Pats fans alone. Go look at www.yourteamcheats.com.

#17614 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Granted, I don’t spend any Vested time on it On in the background while working on pinball.

I’m with you. Shopping and polishing up my Superman this fine Sunday. Eagles game, and now Dallas, on in the background.

Anybody local have 10 transparent red faceted 1 3/16” posts? I’m a few short to replace them all.
B5E4E39E-5900-4042-B149-73A0C3C1F38C (resized).jpegB5E4E39E-5900-4042-B149-73A0C3C1F38C (resized).jpegCD12F1F1-A376-4F11-8EAA-6C165EA5EEB8 (resized).jpegCD12F1F1-A376-4F11-8EAA-6C165EA5EEB8 (resized).jpeg

#17625 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Going 5-11 does NOTHING for the organization and whomever is running it next year. 3-13 however, and the #2 pick is huge - get a generational talent like Chase Young,

Yeah, they need something. If they lose out, at least they have a chance for a great 1st round pick. Eagles are in a sad place too, barely pulling out wins against the Giants and now the Redskins. They need talent.

At least I was productive today. After 3 coats, PF is now as smooth as butter, and the Comet Sunlight LEDs are poppin. It’s much more fun putting a game back together than it is taking it apart.

9BA13AAA-E144-46F5-9146-3C5A0502CCA3 (resized).jpeg9BA13AAA-E144-46F5-9146-3C5A0502CCA3 (resized).jpeg
#17736 4 years ago

Gladly I’m done with all the back-and-forth in this thread with the disgruntled Patriots fans stating every other team in the NFL is “garbage”. Have fun with all of that.

Turning back to actual football, and teams that don’t cheat...prediction time. Eagles 31, Cowboys 28.

#17739 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That awful, horrible, horrendous

You do know what synonyms are, correct? It is awful. But Cooper is all they have to stretch the field. Plus this game is in Philly, Dallas and their fans will get heavily abused, and it will be cold. Garrett will stand on the sidelines clapping, not speaking into his headset as usual.

I think the Eagles offense will step it up, and this will become a shootout (well, of sorts).

If anybody wants to swing over, I will be entertaining for the game, playing some pins and having a boatload of food.

#17761 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah I admire COlson's optimism but I don't see where it's coming from.
Eagles secondary been trash all season. From game 1 to game 14.
Now suddenly it's gonna shut down the Cowboys for some reason. Because the game is being played in Philly.

What's up Negative Nancy? I didn't say Eagles D was going to "shut it down", actually said quite the opposite. I said it was going to be a shootout of sorts. Cowboys are going to score, but so will the Eagles.

What's different? That ball dropping lazy MF'r Agholor sitting out, Ertz stepping up, Boston Scott and Greg Ward. Two hungry guys that want a spot on the team, or trying to increase the likelihood they get picked up by another team if released. Oh, and Wentz has been playing better.

I'm doing what a fan should do...rooting for my team to win.

#17821 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Just stirring the pot.

This is usually reserved for Who-Dey...

E6CFED77-E640-4358-99D4-1D45F55F6AAB.gifE6CFED77-E640-4358-99D4-1D45F55F6AAB.gif
#17900 4 years ago

Colson,
Are you going to the well one too many times with the Eagles scoring 31 points?
Or are you thinking, "let it ride again on number 31"?

I do like me some roulette. Always play 8, 11, 18 and 21. Good numbers that hit a lot.

Although Ray Didinger predicted Cowboys win this morning on WIP. Disappointing. Invite is still open for Sunday. Levi, you know your way to my house.

#17901 4 years ago

And Dak apparently hurt his shoulder in the Rams game. Could be a factor?

#17922 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Yeah Levi I can get you a Cowboys jersey to wear to support the winning team.

Anybody that shows up to my house wearing a Dallas jersey gets slapped right in the face and removed from the property.

#17931 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So we are all heading over to coloson’s?!

I wish everyone in this thread was local so everyone could stop by. That would be a fucking hoot. And maybe one day you’ll learn to spell my fucking name right. I mean it’s in my goddamn Pinside handle. How hard can it be?

Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm in if he promises to also slap anyone wearing a Pats jersey.
Go Giants!

Will do...gladly.

#17938 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Dallas Cowboys:
Playoffs 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2018.

Eagles - Super Bowl winner - 2017. Trumps all that, at least for last 15 years.

Quoted from Daditude:

1st place n the NFC East in 2019

Whoa!! Easy Tom. Season isn’t over yet.

#17948 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I wasn't trying to imply anything. Just saying they are currently in 1st place. If you want to make a friendly wager on the game, however, I'm your guy.

I don’t like betting on my own team. But what the hell. $25? Straight up. No spread.

#17949 4 years ago

Was busy finishing the shop job on my Superman that I started last Sunday back on page 353. All new posts, lane guides, color matched rubbers and post caps, polished everything with Flitz, etc.
0E41F459-458E-4302-8852-2F6B68C7E793 (resized).jpeg0E41F459-458E-4302-8852-2F6B68C7E793 (resized).jpegA90E0982-0BA5-48E4-8391-3992B5C4A5F2 (resized).jpegA90E0982-0BA5-48E4-8391-3992B5C4A5F2 (resized).jpegB8C61C32-339B-4FE1-B960-09865C54F0A4 (resized).jpegB8C61C32-339B-4FE1-B960-09865C54F0A4 (resized).jpeg

7E535E62-8208-4B25-B52E-013471184986 (resized).jpeg7E535E62-8208-4B25-B52E-013471184986 (resized).jpeg
#17952 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Whoa!! That looks incredible!!

Thanks man. Polished every damn screw. Now I just need a better apron.

#17954 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Daditude is right your Superman is sweet looking!

Thanks. It’s getting there. Still needs a little more work.

Tom, I’ll send you my PayPal address by 7:30 Sunday.

CD427A0C-45F0-4F5D-A792-6A7DC08AE340 (resized).jpegCD427A0C-45F0-4F5D-A792-6A7DC08AE340 (resized).jpeg8EFB543C-E8A4-4C3C-A551-7A170CB18217 (resized).jpeg8EFB543C-E8A4-4C3C-A551-7A170CB18217 (resized).jpeg
#17968 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Finally, someone with some balls in this thread. Talk smack and back it up with cash. Well done Daditude and Colson3, making some other people here look like this:

LMFAO. That Carson Wentz in the bottom picture?

#18036 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They did for me too with the exception of the Bills game, I had great hopes for them and who knows maybe later in the playoffs they will meet again.

Did the Bills get into the playoffs?

#18044 4 years ago

This is why the Eagles are going to win today.

BFB18D09-B7E7-41A2-85B5-C6679824989E (resized).pngBFB18D09-B7E7-41A2-85B5-C6679824989E (resized).png
#18046 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

How about Steelers today against the Jets. Will Pitt win and stay in the playoff hunt or do the Jets play big and close the door on Pitts hopes?

I think the Steelers take this one.

#18050 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm hoping for another big offensive scoring game so we don't have to count on field goals for the game.

I’ll be working on Hulk to keep my lucky “Work on a game during the game” streak going (hopefully). But I do have Andy and Abe handy for Tom too...just in case.
1F3089EF-C754-4B6E-A4D5-6C3B1724DD18 (resized).jpeg1F3089EF-C754-4B6E-A4D5-6C3B1724DD18 (resized).jpeg

#18064 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Pittsburg is going to lose to the Jets 16-10. I had a feeling it was going to happen.

I didn’t see it going that way.

#18082 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's 4 passes dropped for the Cowboys already...

And the Eagles didn’t stay in the form they were on in the first couple drives either. These two teams are a mess.

#18093 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’ll give it to colsond he called it. These cowboys receivers suck ass.

Either way that game was disgusting for both teams.

#18166 4 years ago

So....back to actual football, I’m going with Vikings.

#18190 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

A wooden stake through Colsond heart.

8D0020DC-372D-4F55-B1F5-F29BD2617A6F.gif8D0020DC-372D-4F55-B1F5-F29BD2617A6F.gif
#18248 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

They refuse to call it chili if it has beans in the Texas town where my sis lives. lol

You might want to check out www.yourchiliwithbeanscheats.com.

Newenglandclamchowdercheats.com is good for info too, but the posters there get upset because apparently every clam chowder does, not just those of the New England variety.

#18310 4 years ago

I wanna say Eagles over Giants...but I have absolutely no idea which Eagles team is showing up. It is my bday tomorrow, so maybe Miracle at the Meadowlands III?

#18321 4 years ago

So Colson,
Are u predicting Eagles 31, Giants 24 or thereabouts?

Actually going 24-14...Eagles.

#18329 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

So does it really matter eagles or cowboys? They are both getting destroyed in the first round!

Considering that Dallas has pretty much led the division the entire season, with subpar records or not, yes. It does matter.

#18422 4 years ago

Dolphins over Pats? What?

#18428 4 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Just once I'd like to watch a game that The Refs don't make blown calls that assist a team. In this case Green Bay. That roughing the passer call was a joke! They didn't even touch Roger's Helmut . Green Bay win because of a blown call!

That was a bullshit call.

#18468 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Coloson (Levi lol) been fun trying to see which worse team would win the NFC East But the better team prevailed. Good luck in the playoffs.

Thank you.

They just said 24 of my starters out since Week 1 up through now. Just brought 3 guys up from the practice squad this morning. Ridiculous. Still played way better in the second half. Here comes the Super Bowl baby!!

So Colson,
Are u predicting Eagles 31, Giants 24 or thereabouts?

#18510 4 years ago

That ball did not cross the line. He was short.

#18602 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He's not under contract anymore so firing isn't necessary. He just won't give him a new contract.

An announcement came that they weren’t renewing his contract. Same thing as firing. His contract is up the second week of January.

#18698 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

@Colson will your Eagles soar or leave sore?

So you can sing along...

#18709 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Do you even watch these games?

Hold on...wait! People in this thread watch football?

#18710 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'll take the Seahawks and the 1.5 points if u want to place a bet

Straight up, no spread. $25

#18782 4 years ago

Let’s go Titans!!!

#18788 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Confused the Titans don’t fly.

Hoping they will against the Pats! I heard the Pats arrived in town early to watch a few of the Titans practices.

#18795 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Not sure if you're trolling or not but the Patriots were at home for the regular season finale and play at home on Saturday. They never left town. nfl.com has a schedule if you'd like to look it up.

Wait...the NFL has a website? With schedules on that internet thing?

I don’t troll. It was a joke. Learn to take one instead of getting all bent.

#18799 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Where on earth did you get that I am or was acting "bent"? I couldn't be anything further. I was just correcting you when you suggested the Patriots had to "arrive to town early". I assumed you thought the Patriots were the road team this weekend and wanted to make sure you knew they were playing at home

Duly noted. My joke wouldn’t have worked as well with the Patriots home, because that would mean the Titans were filming their practice. And other teams don’t cheat.

We all know the website that’s about to be thrown out there.

There is never a time when the Patriots aren't at home in the beginning of the playoffs.

#18805 4 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

I pick the Bills v. Saints in the SB.

Eagles v. Patriots. I’ve already beat them with a backup quarterback, now I can beat them with a bunch of guys from the practice squad and make it even sweeter.

#18824 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im rooting for KC to go to the super bowl. I think Mahomes deserves it.

Perhaps it would be a nailbiter and then we would get to see that awesome Andy Reid clock management that I became accustomed to when he was here in Philly.

#18826 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You play for the Eagles?!?

Sometimes while I’m asleep...

#18862 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Tennessee's porous line has no answer for Michel.

This guy did.

2DE0BA42-E6C5-4857-8800-A63B73CD5A7A (resized).jpeg2DE0BA42-E6C5-4857-8800-A63B73CD5A7A (resized).jpeg
#18878 4 years ago

^^^^
What that guy said.

#18891 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Gee look who's back and hurling insults at people already.

9C942C4B-91A7-46D3-9AF1-1405E9CB05E7.gif9C942C4B-91A7-46D3-9AF1-1405E9CB05E7.gif
#18893 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I just don't get it. Figured once we became adults we pretty much narrowed it down to one favorite team. Having multiple favorite teams seems like people just need that safety net to feel better about themselves.
If there's one thing I've learned about sports in general, it's that people LOVE their winners (see: hysteria surrounding women's soccer).

Will you two just bang and get it over with?

#18912 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not stirring the pot Colson, I'm just trying to figure out why he acts the way that he does.

I gotcha man. I’m just trying to save you the trouble.

You’d have a better chance of figuring out what the real ending of Lost was before the writers’ strike, and the resultant BS end to the show we were left with instead.

#18913 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Classic.

#18914 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I heard today that when a borderline good team (eagles) has a home playoff game against a team with at least 10 wins, home team is 6-2...worth nothing but kind of interesting.

In today’s age of analytics, that stat means everything. Go Birds!

#18916 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well I haven't watched that show but it's been on my watch list for years. I guess I can go ahead and scratch that one off now right?

No way...still watch it. Awesome show. I’ll watch Chernobyl after I watch the Seahawks’ meltdown this Sunday.

#18976 4 years ago

Let’s go Bills!

#18978 4 years ago

Can the last minute of this game last any longer?

#18989 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

It was CLEARLY a first down. He was in the air when he was touched, after his knee had left the ground.

I agree. I did hear them say that where he got touched, even if in the air, would have been where he’s down. I still think he had the first down at the 30 yard line either way.

Allen is having a good year and might be able to take this, he has to chill out.

#18992 4 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Great way to kick off the playoffs

What’s up dude!! Long time no talk. The kid’s going to get a shot. Let’s see what he does.

#18993 4 years ago

What a fucking pass there!!

#19001 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Delay of game!!!

How do you not follow through on that wide open sack/tackle with two guys hitting the QB at the same time? If I was the Bills coach I’d be ripping those two players a new asshole.

#19012 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Can’t use age as an excuse when a 24 year old Watson finishes the game the way he did.

That was 2 disgusting missed tackles. Watson should’ve been sacked for a 10 yard loss. Leading to punt or 58 yard field goal attempt.

#19021 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Cornish hens and Buffalo wings ala o-din.

I’ll take Abbie Cornish...

897309BB-6904-43B9-B040-EEE6E711AF57 (resized).jpeg897309BB-6904-43B9-B040-EEE6E711AF57 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
737 posts in this topic match your search for posts by colsond3. You are on page 2 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/2?tu=colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.