Topic Stats

• 28,891 posts - Hot topic!
  • 408 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 seconds ago by Leechman
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,232 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200 (6).gif
4C58228E-FE43-4218-A13B-1846AA481394 (resized).jpeg
20210116_182158 (resized).jpg
20210116_191858.jpg
20210116_190844.jpg
645fbab26b0d8722fc6b72c9de9cf472.gif
Screenshot_20210114-192118_Chrome (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
9ACB5E3E-8F17-48C3-A4AA-79635A1F4269 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210110-234440~2 (resized).png
2C01A9ED-E53D-41E2-B2C4-89F7DBBEAD53 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg

There are 28891 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 578.
#14901 1 year ago

GO PAT'S

#14902 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I heard The Pats had a job listing posted Looking for programmers who specialize in hacking, er I mean anti-hacking.
Curious how a Super Bowl winning team can have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

They play everyone in their crap division twice

#14903 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

He’s got to be one of the most reviled owner in all of professional sports, but fans have been hating him for more than a decade with zero impact. No reason to think that won’t continue.

CBS kept showing the stands full of Patriots fans who were much more numerous and louder than Skins fans. After Michel scored a TD he gave the ball to a kid in a Redskins jersey, even the home team fans were cheering for him. Announcers didn't say a peep.

Sad/bizarre situation if you're a Skins fan.

#14904 1 year ago
Quoted from JY64:

They play everyone in their crap division twice

The myth of their schedule has been widely debunked for years, get a new argument.

#14905 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

CBS kept showing the stands full of Patriots fans who were much more numerous and louder than Skins fans. After Michel scored a TD he gave the ball to a kid in a Redskins jersey, even the home team fans were cheering for him. Announcers didn't say a peep.
Sad/bizarre situation if you're a Skins fan.

This is nothing new, it's just people are starting to notice it. For years invading fans have taken the place over. 20 years of Snyder's ownership has diminished and demoralized the fanbase, and the fact that the stadium and gameday experience there sucks has made it even worse.

Nice for that kid though! Even more surprising that Michel was able to find a kid in a Skins jersey.

I myself used to go to a game or two a year, a bit of a pain in the ass for me as I live in NY. Had some fun day trips with my brother in law and nephew but we haven't been to a game in years, I believe the 2015 playoff loss to the Packers being the last time. Until there's a better product on the field it's not going to be a consideration. Some steelers fan can take my ticket and enjoy watching their team win.

#14906 1 year ago

Your right about the game experience.My son bought tickets for Cowboys at Colts last year(my first time at the fairly new Lucas Oil in Indianapolis)and it was wonderful!

#14907 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is nothing new, it's just people are starting to notice it. For years invading fans have taken the place over. 20 years of Snyder's ownership has diminished and demoralized the fanbase, and the fact that the stadium and gameday experience there sucks has made it even worse.
Nice for that kid though! Even more surprising that Michel was able to find a kid in a Skins jersey.
I myself used to go to a game or two a year, a bit of a pain in the ass for me as I live in NY. Had some fun day trips with my brother in law and nephew but we haven't been to a game in years, I believe the 2015 playoff loss to the Packers being the last time. Until there's a better product on the field it's not going to be a consideration. Some steelers fan can take my ticket and enjoy watching their team win.

Sooo, you'll only go support your team when they win? Good to know.

#14908 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The myth of their schedule has been widely debunked for years, get a new argument.

Or you could quit your bitching

whine (resized).jpg
#14909 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

I was pretty damn close again. Time to restart betting this week.

#14910 1 year ago

Yes you were.

7255D6E6-0A8C-476F-ADF3-03796BE6A259 (resized).jpeg
#14911 1 year ago

Its not the Pat's fault, but they really do have a cake walk schedule...aside from Buffalo's defense the balance of their first 7 games are bad teams. After that they start getting tested a little....whats different this year is their defense is by far their best part of their team. Offense is mediocre in my opinion...like most teams it will come down to who stays healthy.....I'm interested in seeing if my Niners are for real or not (I have my doubts)....tonight will be an indication of that.

#14912 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sooo, you'll only go support your team when they win? Good to know.

Yeah, I’ll only spend hundreds of dollars, 10 hours of travel, and 8 hours on a rotten game day experience if the team isn’t consistently embarrassing and managed horribly over the course of 2 decades.

I’m not a moron. It’s good to know.

I know you aren’t really the sharpest guy here, but are you seriously trying to fair weather fan me over the redskins? I’m one of the last ones left. But not putting another dollar into Snyder’s pocket till the team isn’t a dumpster fire.

#14913 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, I’ll only spend hundreds of dollars, 10 hours of travel, and 8 hours on a rotten game day experience if the team isn’t consistently embarrassing and managed horribly over the course of 2 decades.
I know you aren’t really the sharpest guy here, but are you seriously trying to fair weather fan me over the redskins? I’m one of the last ones left. But not putting another dollar into Snyder’s pocket till the team isn’t a dumpster fire.

Its really crazy how the owner is such a big factor in success....just look at the Niners. When Eddie was the owner they were on top of the world. As soon as his sister took over, and put her son in charge they've been crap (except for a few years with Harbaugh).....she's terrible, but her son is worse....If Snyder was smart he would shit can the entire organization and start over....

#14914 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If Snyder was smart he would shit can the entire organization and start over....

He's not and he won't.

Like most rich assholes he doesn't really have friends, he buys them. Incompetent GM Bruce Allen is probably one of his best friends in the world.

#14915 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

.If Snyder was smart he would shit can the entire organization and start over....

Starting with the owner. Parity can’t make up for incompetence.

#14916 1 year ago
Quoted from JY64:

Or you could quit your bitching[quoted image]

You, just like most Patriot haters love to disparage the team and then complain when we defend them. Whatever, at least they're better than whatever dumpster fire team you root for.

#14917 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

You, just like most Patriot haters love to disparage the team and then complain when we defend them. Whatever, at least they're better than whatever dumpster fire team you root for.

I think for me it's like...why bother?

If I were a patriots fan I wouldn't give a wet fart about what anybody thought of the team, I'd just enjoy my annual Super Bowl appearances. Another group of obnoxious entitled drunken assholes, Yankees fans, have this figured out. Just Yell "SCOREBOARD, WOOOOO!" and point to your t-shirt with 37 rings on it and get on with your life. Really no need to "defend" your beloved pats.

#14918 1 year ago

I remember when the Colts were in the AFC East.

If that was still the case it would certainly make things a little more interesting.

#14919 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If a fan base supports a team no matter how crappy they are (like the cubs all those years) there is no incentive for the owner to make the team competitive. Dodger fans such as myself stopped going to games until Frank McCourt sold the team. The Dodgers now consistently lead the league in attendance every year.

#14920 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I remember when the Colts were in the AFC East.
If that was still the case it would certainly make things a little more interesting.

I'd say they are already making it interesting with a young talented QB and RB, good looking defense, and a win over the Chiefs

#14921 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'd say they are already making it interesting with a young talented QB and RB, good looking defense, and a win over the Chiefs

And an extra $5 bill soon to be in my pocket.

#14922 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think for me it's like...why bother?
If I were a patriots fan I wouldn't give a wet fart about what anybody thought of the team, I'd just enjoy my annual Super Bowl appearances. Another group of obnoxious entitled drunken assholes, Yankees fans, have this figured out. Just Yell "SCOREBOARD, WOOOOO!" and point to your t-shirt with 37 rings on it and get on with your life. Really no need to "defend" your beloved pats.

Ugh, sometimes I can't help but feed the trolls, kindof like you did in post #14912. Seriously, db is so ubiquitous a troll it's a wonder anyone falls for it!

#14923 1 year ago

Don't feed the trolls, don't be a troll.

We all know the Patriots have won more Super Bowls than they have lost no matter how they got there. And they are tied for the record in both those categories.

#14924 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If a fan base supports a team no matter how crappy they are (like the cubs all those years) there is no incentive for the owner to make the team competitive.

You have just summarized a main line of discussion on Detroit sports talk radio for decades (but only concerning the Lions).

#14925 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If a fan base supports a team no matter how crappy they are (like the cubs all those years) there is no incentive for the owner to make the team competitive. Dodger fans such as myself stopped going to games until Frank McCourt sold the team. The Dodgers now consistently lead the league in attendance every year.

yea kind of like Stern building shitty play fields.....people keep buying so they keep pumping out substandard product

#14926 1 year ago

We've reached the time of the season where fans of all shitty teams realize their teams have no chance, all preseason optimism was futile, and the only things we have to look forward to in the foreseeable future are more coaching and roster churn. Good times!

#14927 1 year ago

Another "quality" MNF game.

*Bronx cheer*

#14928 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

We've reached the time of the season where fans of all shitty teams realize their teams have no chance, all preseason optimism was futile, and the only things we have to look forward to in the foreseeable future are more coaching and roster churn. Good times!

I was feeling the same way midday yesterday, but was refueled the moment the Colts out of nowhere became the team I was now rooting for.

#14929 1 year ago

I am also finding out all the free DVR upgrades DirecTV promised me aren't actually free.

Spent about 20 minutes on the phone with those assholes today to no avail before I hung up.

But at least my free Sunday ticket and $40 a month discount is real. Starting this month anyway. No prorate for last month as promised.

They are probably looking at me like "what else does this guy want?"

#14930 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Another "quality" MNF game.
*Bronx cheer*

I'm loving it...Niners D looks like the real deal

#14931 1 year ago

Well the Browns still suck, some things never change. I love it!

#14932 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m not a moron.

I actually agreed with everything that you said in your post except this part here.

#14933 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah, I'm sure that they stopped watching football because of that. Could you be anymore of a snowflake drama queen? Give me a f*cking break!

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I actually agreed with everything that you said in your post except this part here.

Bored these days Who-Dey?
bctfbear (resized).jpg
poke-me-bear (resized).jpg

#14934 1 year ago

Who-Dey,

I suggest you don't poke PtownPin. Look at his avatar.

#14935 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm loving it...Niners D looks like the real deal

I gotta say that until this game I was not at all worried about the niners being a threat in the NFC west.

#14936 1 year ago

Well, I still plan on pulling for the Browns to win a bunch of games this year, but the next 4 games looks pretty tough for the Browns. I can see the Browns losing the next 4 games (vs Seahawks, at Pats, at Denver Broncos, & vs Bills). The 2nd half of the Browns schedule looks easier.

#14937 1 year ago

The NFC West is looking pretty tough this year.
It's gonna be a real battle for the two NFC wildcard spots this year.

#14938 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's not and he won't.
Like most rich assholes he doesn't really have friends, he buys them. Incompetent GM Bruce Allen is probably one of his best friends in the world.

I remember when he first bought the team, he spent a bunch of money on free agents and mortgaged the future to win right away. Every sports talk show said how great the Skins were going to be. They were many peoples Super Bowl pick, and they were a huge disappointment. I also remember when I went to DC in the late 80s and inquired about tickets to a game at RFK and people laughed at me. Apparently, it was impossible to get tickets to a skins game. Now, it’s as if they play at Dignity Health Sports park. As if there is any dignity in that stadium.

#14939 1 year ago

I'm curious how the Panthers vs Tampa Bay game turns out. Panthers are favored to win by 2 points.
Game is to be played in London on Sun morning (on NFLN).

Wait, what? Jags are favored by 1 over the Saints.
Sun 10/13 in Jax, Noon ct on CBS.
Go Saints!

Eagles play at Minn next. Vikings favored by 3.
Should be a good game against two teams that still have plans to make the playoffs.

#14940 1 year ago

Hey colson,

What will be the final score of the upcoming Eagles vs Vikings game?
The early o/u is 43-1/2 to 44 points.

#14941 1 year ago

Mayfield got another "wakeup" call last night from Bosa. He shoots his mouth off and then proceeds to get his ass handed to him, can't fix stupid I guess.

#14942 1 year ago

The MNF score really doesn’t tell just how much of a beat down the Browns took

#14943 1 year ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

The MNF score really doesn’t tell just how much of a beat down the Browns took

I know I watched the whole game and it was not pretty for the Browns. I have to say I found it funny given how much he runs his mouth about other players that OBJr. fumbled the kickoff there at the end.

#14944 1 year ago

WTF is going on? Niners look dominate.

460C44C3-5F8E-410C-B335-B6378D1CAA64 (resized).jpeg
#14945 1 year ago
09A42D76-78B0-4FA4-ACE7-8CABDE1395EB (resized).jpeg
#14946 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Who-Dey,
I suggest you don't poke PtownPin. Look at his avatar.

That was Levi i was poking, not Ptownpin. This a great day today. Mayfield and Beckham the two biggest douche bags in the NFL got their asses handed to them last night. I love it!

#14947 1 year ago

Well, I still plan on pulling for the Browns to win a bunch of games this year, but the next 4 games looks pretty tough for the Browns. I can see the Browns losing the next 4 games (vs Seahawks, at Pats, at Denver Broncos, & vs Bills). The 2nd half of the Browns schedule looks easier.

If they can escape the first nine games with a 5-4 record, they will be fine. Loss #4 will come at New England. Denver is beatable, and we have the Seahawks and Bills at home.

Final seven weeks are much easier...on paper.

#14948 1 year ago

Hey colson,
What will be the final score of the upcoming Eagles vs Vikings game?
The early o/u is 43-1/2 to 44 points.

Kirk Cousins? Really?

Eagles 34, Vikings 17.

#14949 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Kirk Cousins? Really?
Eagles 34, Vikings 17.

I'm as underwhelmed by Kirk as much as the next guy...but he has had the Eagles' number.

I know it seems like ancient history but didn't he help the Skins beat the Eagles like 5 times in a row?

Game will be closer than that, much closer. Kirk/Thelin vs. Eagles' secondary = more than 17 points.

#14950 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I gotta say that until this game I was not at all worried about the niners being a threat in the NFC west.

I want to think their a threat, but I'm not totally convinced. They do have an elite defensive line, which makes every one better. Their QB might be good enough to win, but he makes a lot of mistakes....if they don't play well in all three facets of the game against the Rams their gonna get their ass handed to them. Last night their special teams sucked. The NFC West is really tough this year...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Arizona Pinball
$ 79.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 28891 posts in this topic. You are on page 299 of 578.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside