pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 1,514.
#14851 4 years ago

One on him one in the receiver. But it hasn’t been pretty. Barely got the ball back after I believe Austin fumbled too.

#14852 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Prescott not looking too sharp today. 2 picks already.

Down 17-0
This has been a horrible game for the Cowboys so far.

#14853 4 years ago

Not much better for a Chargers fan so far either.

#14854 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I think the schedule is a computer program they use, but not positive.

I heard The Pats had a job listing posted Looking for programmers who specialize in hacking, er I mean anti-hacking.

Curious how a Super Bowl winning team can have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

#14855 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not much better for a Chargers fan so far either.

I feel your pain. I went through it last week. No fun seeing your team play like crap at home to what was thought to be a far inferior team.

#14856 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Down 17-0
This has been a horrible game for the Cowboys so far.

And it isn’t getting any better. Cowboys can’t get offense going and can’t stop Aaron Rodgers.

#14857 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I feel your pain. I went through it last week. No fun seeing your team play like crap at home to what was thought to be a far inferior team.

It's funny as I am feeling so brain dead today it's not even fazing me.

Had the boys over late last night, and when I woke up I found my kitchen a disaster area with one of my ice trays melted on the stove. Nothing the Chargers do can ruin my mood. And they aren't doing much.

#14858 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I heard The Pats had a job listing posted Looking for programmers who specialize in hacking, er I mean anti-hacking.
Curious how a Super Bowl winning team can have one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.

Dolphins
Bills
Jets

They are starting every season 6-0.

#14859 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't no who or how they set it up, but used to be the top teams from the year before were given a little tougher schedule.

It's *kinda* skewed good teams vs good teams.

You get 6 games vs your division
4 games vs a complete AFC division on a rotational basis
4 games vs a complete NFC division on a rotational basis

then your 2 left over games you play 2 teams that finished in the same place you did the previous year(ie Lions finished 4th in Central so their 2 games are vs 2018 4th place teams Arizona and Tampa Bay) So in theory those teams should suck about the same

#14860 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Dolphins
Bills
Jets
They are starting every season 6-0.

Have we gone from inflategate to schedulegate?

#14861 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Down 17-0
This has been a horrible game for the Cowboys so far.Dallas isn't a super bowl level team and never will be as long as Garrett is the coach and Jones the owner. Sad but don't see it otherwise as a very long time fan.

#14862 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

It's *kinda* skewed good teams vs good teams.
You get 6 games vs your division
4 games vs a complete AFC division on a rotational basis
4 games vs a complete NFC division on a rotational basis
then your 2 left over games you play 2 teams that finished in the same place you did the previous year(ie Lions finished 4th in Central so their 2 games are vs 2018 4th place teams Arizona and Tampa Bay) So in theory those teams should suck about the same

So I'm looking at New England's schedule that just happened to come on a little calendar I got because they are world champs and it looks like besides their games within the division they are also playing the NFC East and the AFC North.

Which leaves the other two games Houston and KC, both champs of their divisions which answers me why they aren't playing the Rams or the Chargers this year. Makes sense.

#14863 4 years ago

Cowboys needed a spark, maybe they just got one. Nice pass by Prescott under pressure for TD.

#14864 4 years ago

Rivers is passing like he’s 5’8”.

#14865 4 years ago

Bears shit the bed! but seeing this makes me happy again

DA1C96BF-F182-4D93-B087-41CD5BB6F470 (resized).jpegDA1C96BF-F182-4D93-B087-41CD5BB6F470 (resized).jpeg
#14866 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Rivers passing has always given me a sore arm just watching him; quite a motion on that thing.

#14867 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Their valiant comeback came up short more or less as I expected.

#14868 4 years ago

Dallas comeback continues with another TD, saved twice from turning it over during the drive by penalties.

#14869 4 years ago

Yes!!! The Broncos got their first win. Should really be 3-2 if not for some shitty penalties.

#14870 4 years ago

I guess Dak won't be getting 34 mil a year after all.

#14871 4 years ago

Wow, another Prescott pick. May be too far gone now for the Cowboys.

#14872 4 years ago

Hey, Packers fans, does Rodgers have a big problem with his new head coach? It looks like Aaron’s not very happy with him.

#14873 4 years ago

Hey, Packers fans, does Rodgers have a big problem with his new head coach? It looks like Aaron’s not very happy with him.

It is not particularly just one coach.

#14874 4 years ago

Omg!!! At least it has become somewhat of a game. I just can’t stop thinking that I’m sure it’s to lil to late.

#14875 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Omg!!! At least it has become somewhat of a game. I just can’t stop thinking that I’m sure it’s to lil to late.

Definitely possible for the Cowboys if they get a stop now.

#14876 4 years ago

Most likely. He doesn’t get along with anybody. Other than his State Farm representative.

#14877 4 years ago

I’m not a fan of the prevent defense. It may “prevent” the Packers from stopping the Cowboys from scoring another TD.

#14878 4 years ago

Cowboys missed 33 yd. field goal game over.

#14880 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cowboys missed 33 yd. field goal game over.

But the Cowboys did play better in the second half and made it entertaining. I was hoping they’d beat the Pack, though.

#14881 4 years ago

But the Cowboys did play better in the second half and made it entertaining. I was hoping they’d beat the Pack, though.

After well over 20 years since last Super Bowl win, morale victories me NOTHING to this Cowboys fan.
Dak and Zeke are over-rated and Dak still misses a l too many plays/passes but shows great incredible skills which gives us Cowboys fans hope. I realize no one completes every pass but Dak still need to grow and be more consistent for Dallas to have a chance to be champions. Zeke concerns me he will do something stupid and get suspended again. Dallas isn't nearly as good as the Patriots who baring major injuries will be in the Super Bowl again. Except for the great run of last year's second half of the season, under Jason G. as the coach, Dallas has a history of blowing a ton of games. Especially in the 4th quarter or looking really horrible for 2-3 quarters and then making some final scores look close.

Sigh I wish I could believe this loss would motivate the Cowboys to go on a great winning streak but right now I'm not sure they are the best team in the division and certainly no where close in the NFC much less the league.

#14882 4 years ago

4-1 makes me pretty happy. Wouldnt have expected that with a new coach.

I just hope Indy keeps it close enough to keep Mahomes throwing. That's fun to watch.

#14883 4 years ago

As a huge Pats fan let me just say... Patrick Mahomes is ridiculous. I hope he doesn’t get hurt because that is next level shit he’s doing out there.

#14884 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As a huge Pats fan let me just say... Patrick Mahomes is ridiculous. I hope he doesn’t get hurt because that is next level shit he’s doing out there.

Definitely. That should have been a 15 yard sack.

#14885 4 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

After well over 20 years since last Super Bowl win, morale victories me NOTHING to this Cowboys fan.
Dak and Zeke are over-rated and Dak still misses a l too many plays/passes but shows great incredible skills which gives us Cowboys fans hope. I realize no one completes every pass but Dak still need to grow and be more consistent for Dallas to have a chance to be champions. Zeke concerns me he will do something stupid and get suspended again. Dallas isn't nearly as good as the Patriots who baring major injuries will be in the Super Bowl again. Except for the great run of last year's second half of the season, under Jason G. as the coach, Dallas has a history of blowing a ton of games. Especially in the 4th quarter or looking really horrible for 2-3 quarters and then making some final scores look close.
Sigh I wish I could believe this loss would motivate the Cowboys to go on a great winning streak but right now I'm not sure they are the best team in the division and certainly no where close in the NFC much less the league.

If it makes you feel any better, as a Lions fan, we’ve never been to the Super Bowl, I think we’ve won a grand total of 2 playoff games since the Super Bowl started, and the last time the Lions won the NFL championship was 1957, 5 years before I was born.

#14886 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Their valiant comeback came up short more or less as I expected.

As you Expected, Odin? These are the Chargers. You mean knew. As you Knew.

#14887 4 years ago

Colts are really hanging in there, leading at the half. I'd like to see them keep it close to the end and see how things fall.

#14888 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Colts are really hanging in there, leading at the half. I'd like to see them keep it close to the end and see how things fall.

Colts may pull this off. Mahomes limping too, so that might help.

#14889 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Colts may pull this off. Mahomes limping too, so that might help.

Upholding that interception would help too

#14890 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Upholding that interception would help too

Yeah, it looked like it hit the ground on the one angle they showed. But they called it a pick on the field, and I’m not sure there was “clear and convincing evidence” to overturn the call as it stood.

Colts still out there battling though.

#14891 4 years ago

I got five bucks on the Colts now.

#14892 4 years ago
Screenshot_20191006-222726~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191006-222726~2 (resized).png
#14893 4 years ago

Wow! A lot of people lost money on that game!

#14894 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow! A lot of people lost money on that game!

Wasn't me.

#14895 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wasn't me.

Heck, you made 5 bucks!

Hellooooo Taco Bell!!!!

#14896 4 years ago

It was at halftime and I gave up three points.

#14897 4 years ago

Woke up this morning to see that Jay Gruden's been fired. I'm sure Levi is broken hearted.

#14898 4 years ago

Kinda figured he get dropped but actually may be a good thing for Washington in the long run.

#14899 4 years ago

The best thing for Washington's long run is a new owner. Dan Snyder is horrible.

#14900 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

The best thing for Washington's long run is a new owner. Dan Snyder is horrible.

He’s got to be one of the most reviled owners in all of professional sports, but fans have been hating him for more than a decade with zero impact. No reason to think that won’t continue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,686 posts in this topic. You are on page 298 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/298?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.