pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 1,514.
#14801 4 years ago

This was a really bad call. Should not have called a penalty for that legal hit.
The ball had just left Wilson's hand a split second before contact. Was not a helmet-to-helmet hit.

#14802 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

This was a really bad call. Should not have called a penalty for that legal hit.
The ball had just left Wilson's hand a split second before contact. Was not a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Content has been blocked by the nfl

#14803 4 years ago

Should be able to click on it a 2nd time at the watch on youtube underlined text.

#14804 4 years ago

There are still 6 teams this year that have not yet won a game thus far:
AFC: Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, & Broncos
NFC: Redskins, & Cardinals

#14805 4 years ago

Yes, it was a bad call. But after Mathew hit Locketts Head with his knee early in the game and there was another play early in the game where Russ was hit by Donald as he got the ball off and Matthews lowers his shoulder into Russ's back as he's falling back or the forearm he gave Willson at the beginning of the game. And the many times he played dirty in other games against RW or other QBs. I would call it karma, he earned this bad call. It was right to not call all this, but as long as he won‘t clean up his game, there is always the chance that there will be a call against him like this call.

https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2015/01/18/seahawks-russell-wilson-gets-crushed-packers-clay-matthews-illegal-block

#14806 4 years ago

Sad to see the Broncos keeping company with some habitual losers.

#14807 4 years ago

Good point Asael. Well stated.

#14808 4 years ago

Which of the six winless teams do you guys think will not really try to win many games, so that they can get good draft selections next year?
Every team should try to win at least 2 games, so they don't go down in the history books as one of the worst teams ever.

#14809 4 years ago

Seems like the Bengals should still really try to win games. Totally still up for grabs as to which AFC North team will win that div.

#14810 4 years ago

Seems like the Bengals should still really try to win games.

Bengals O-line is the biggest roadblock to winning.

#14811 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals O-line is the biggest roadblock to winning.

I know this is a tangential observation but the Lion's offense line has been playing well, way above expectations. Hence they are 2-1-1

#14812 4 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

I know this is a tangential observation but the Lion's offense line has been playing well, way above expectations. Hence they are 2-1-1

Don't get excited. Experience tells me they will find a way to lose a lot more, lol

#14813 4 years ago

I enjoy watching football period, but I will enjoy more if the Broncos and Texans win today, 10/6.

I wish all of you the best with your favorite teams!

#14814 4 years ago

JP007,
How long hav u been in GA?
Rooting for Broncos and Texans, that's fine.
But hav u not been drinkin enough of that Falcons koolaid?

#14815 4 years ago

Eagles should stomp the Jets today, but my D is still a question mark. I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

#14816 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles should stomp the Jets today, but my D is still a question mark. I’m gonna say Eagles 31, Jets 14.

Any other pickem predictions?

#14817 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Any other pickem predictions?

Bears 17, Raiders 10

Chiefs 38, Colts 14

Packers vs. Cowboys is going to be tight.

#14818 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Packers vs. Cowboys is going to be tight.

Glad to see you are giving us a little credit.

#14819 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Glad to see you are giving us a little credit.

Very little. Haha.

#14820 4 years ago

Damn can the Bengals manage to win today against Cardinals? O-line is non-existent for Cincy and they have quite a few injuries. May be the only chance for a win unless something happens to improve the o-line.

#14821 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn can the Bengals manage to win today against Cardinals?

John Ross out, but it's at home they got a good chance. Vegas basically has it even but I'm thinking after the embarrassment last week they should be very pissed off and motivated.

How tall is Kyler Murray? I mean like, actually how tall is he...he looks so tiny out there.

#14822 4 years ago

How long hav u been in GA?

Born here over 50 years ago. I have never been a Falcon fan. Best super bowl ever was when Denver beat Atlanta.

#14823 4 years ago

Colt mcCoy is getting thr start in Washington. He has started only 3 games in the last 5 years.........

#14824 4 years ago

Here are my picks for a $1310 pot:

20191005_174403~2 (resized).jpg20191005_174403~2 (resized).jpg
#14825 4 years ago

Lions have bye, so go Raidahs, G-men, and Cowboys! (Unfortunately, I guess I've jumped back on the Lions bandwagon for the eventual letdown.)

#14826 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Colt mcCoy is getting thr start in Washington. He has started only 3 games in the last 5 years.........

But, as they say, the fourth time’s the charm. No, wait...

#14827 4 years ago

Skins with the long TD! Come on Levi...dig into those Pats.

#14828 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here are my picks for a $1310 pot:

Not feeling Matt Ryan?

#14829 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not feeling Matt Ryan?

I just have more faith in the Texans this week. After these floods...that city NEEDS a win.

#14830 4 years ago

Pats going for it and getting stuffed on 4th down. If only their offense could move the ball....

#14831 4 years ago

Just saw the Bears-Raiders score. What’s up with that? And the Raiders had to endure an even larger time-change.

#14832 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

How tall is Kyler Murray?

I'm not positive but I think he's 6" tall.

#14833 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm not positive but I think he's 6" tall.

I just looked it up. Kyler Murray is 5’ 10”.

#14834 4 years ago

Uff there goes Rudolph bad

He's listed 5 10...hes probably 5 9". 25

#14835 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Pats going for it and getting stuffed on 4th down. If only their offense could move the ball....

Good start for the Skins, but getting a little out of hand now. Two weeks in a row, the Pats are showing some weaknesses.

I don't no who or how they set it up, but used to be the top teams from the year before were given a little tougher schedule.

#14836 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Good start for the Skins, but getting a little out of hand now. Two weeks in a row, the Pats are showing some weaknesses.
I don't no who or how they set it up, but used to be the top teams from the year before were given a little tougher schedule.

The offensive line is a serious concern for the Pats, no doubt about it. The kicker (whoever that might be) is likely to cost them a game this season too.

Still, their point differential is remarkable, the defense might be the best they've assembled, and they're (likely) starting the year 5-0.

#14837 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Still, their point differential is remarkable, the defense might be the best they've assembled, and they're (likely) starting the year 5-0.

They are a super well conditioned team, so they go all four quarters and can usually pull out a win even after making some mistakes.

Difference with the Dolphins I've seen this year, is despite the effort, they are only good for one half of football. Seeing that with quite a few teams this year.

#14838 4 years ago

Titans kicker has missed 3 field goals. Isn’t that his only job?

#14839 4 years ago

To expand on the Patriots being well conditioned, perhaps running up that hill during practice has something to do with that. During the game, they look like they are running downhill most of the time.

#14840 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Titans kicker has missed 3 field goals. Isn’t that his only job?

Im glad he isnt on my fantasy team

#14841 4 years ago

Some nice play calling and execution puts the Raiders back on top in London over the Bears. Entertaining game. Under 2 minutes left.

#14843 4 years ago

Raiders come up with huge interception, just need a first down to ice the game.

#14844 4 years ago

Bears down!!!
Mack attack!

#14846 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think the schedule is a computer program they use, but not positive.

#14847 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I think the schedule is a computer program they use, but not positive.

They play each team in their division twice, and rotate one other division within the conference and one out of the conference is how I think it works.

Doesn't leave much room to add other games including some playoff rematches from the prior year.

#14848 4 years ago

Is there a resemblance?

8B941A7F-62C9-4A4C-92B1-955E7DB0FD0E (resized).jpeg8B941A7F-62C9-4A4C-92B1-955E7DB0FD0E (resized).jpeg
#14849 4 years ago

Carolina trying to give it away

#14850 4 years ago

Prescott not looking too sharp today. 2 picks already.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
There are 75,698 posts in this topic. You are on page 297 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/297?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.