Topic Stats

• 29,389 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by Jaybird815
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,257 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

elKVIQu (resized).jpg
06771A88-10FE-4C53-8537-9E88336E4138 (resized).jpeg
22133154-3950-4763-9BAF-09FDE13FF933 (resized).jpeg
B712464C-F333-4042-9A87-1C28F0778EEA (resized).jpeg
SerpentinePerfumedBeardeddragon-small.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png

There are 29389 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 588.
#14701 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Meanwhile Tom Brady has a statistically a poor game yet the Pat's once again find a way to win.

It was on the radio this morning that Belichick’s kids got tossed out of the stadium early in the day due to suspicion that they were watching the Bills’ practice. Hilarious.

#14702 1 year ago

Probably true lol. Could they be recording for dad?

#14703 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It was on the radio this morning that Belichick’s kids got tossed out of the stadium early in the day due to suspicion that they were watching the Bills’ practice. Hilarious.

Theres video of that a few posts up. Clearly on the field during the Bills warm ups....

Classic Belichick.....

#14704 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The Redskins need to clean house......Im just not sure who they would hire for a coach

Not sure what coach in his right mind would want to work for Dan Snyder.

#14705 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure what coach in his right mind would want to work for Dan Snyder.

That entire franchise is a disgrace! From the owner to the team name.. sure glad they in the nfc east tho!

#14706 1 year ago

Tom Brady says Allen hit just a part of football and should not end in fines or suspending. Really, this coming from Mr. Safety Puff himself! What a fu#@! joke lol lol lol if it would have been him that got hit he'd be calling for them to be put out of the NFL!!!

#14707 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, I don’t understand how they “could have easily won.”
Didn’t look easy to me. Cowboys got beat by a Team with a qb who hasn’t had serious play in 4 years. And their vaunted offense got shut down by the first halfway decent defense they’ve played all year. So tell yourself what you want.
I’m thinking the redskins could have easily won yesterday if they didn’t have a horrible coaching staff, ownership, and management, and maybe some better players.
Could have been easy.

You must've just watched the highlights and not the game. Calling a fumble that clearly wasn't, poor offensive interference calls on amari cooper, and cobbs drop in the endzone all would have changed the outcome.

The playcalling certainly could have been better, but this game was as close as it gets.

#14708 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You must've just watched the highlights and not the game. Calling a fumble that clearly wasn't, poor offensive interference calls on amari cooper, and cobbs drop in the endzone all would have changed the outcome.
The playcalling certainly could have been better, but this game was as close as it gets.

Right so if half a dozen things had gone differently they could have easily won. Like every close game in nfl history.

Cowboys fans have been delusional for decades.

Since we are playing the “if game” how does that game go if Drew Brees is playing? How does the game go if some of their miscues hadn’t happened, or some of the penalties called against the saints had gone their way?

Get some perspective. The cowboys just didn’t look very good against the first good team they’ve played this season.

#14709 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Tom Brady says Allen hit just a part of football and should not end in fines or suspending. Really, this coming from Mr. Safety Puff himself! What a fu#@! joke lol lol lol if it would have been him that got hit he'd be calling for them to be put out of the NFL!!!

Brady's leg was broken and put him out for the season with no fines or suspensions get over it

#14710 1 year ago
Quoted from JY64:

Brady's leg was broken and put him out for the season with no fines or suspensions get over it

Then he should not be so quick to diss it off. Brady has been treated differently without question when it comes to being hit cause he cried like a little Bi@#*! Oh, get over it.

#14711 1 year ago

LOL the one thing you will never see Brady do is to make excuses sorry I can't say the same for you lol

Tom-Brady-Patriots-receive-sixth-Super-Bowl-rings (resized).jpg
#14712 1 year ago
Quoted from JY64:

And because of that they made the Brady rule.

#14713 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

You never ever see Brady run like that. He would have given up and slid, or run out of bounds. He understands that a first down in the 4th game of the season isn’t worth getting hit. It would have to be 4th down in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl to make him run like that, and even then, he wouldn’t have run like that.

Watch him play. He always drops out as he is about to get hit. He starts falling early. He protects himself. Josh Allen still needs to learn this. Quarterbacks that don’t learn it don’t last long.

#14714 1 year ago

Wow perfect example of that bullshit replay...….I'm a Bengals fan and there was no way in hell that was offensive pass interference!!

#14715 1 year ago

Yeah. That was horrible call, what's the point of allowing replay if they dont fix the egregious calls?

#14716 1 year ago

Just don't expect any OPI or DPI calls to be overturned until the league absolutely has no choice in an elimination game. It's an insurance policy to prevent exactly what happened last year, and nothing more.

#14717 1 year ago

Snoopy Dogg destroying all the other halftime acts they have had so far.

#14718 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Snoopy Dogg destroying all the other halftime acts they have had so far.

Easily the best part of the game so far..I’m debating on whether to change the channel to family feud..

#14719 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I’m debating on whether to change the channel to family feud..

My kid loves that show! She doesn't care if it's a repeat or not. I got her started on $100,000 Pyramid last weekend. lol.

#14720 1 year ago
#14721 1 year ago

I guess the Bengals really are pretty bad this year. Dalton looks pretty frustrated. Cant even beat an 0 and 3 team.

How low can things get?

92 Chargers are the only 0 and 4 team to make the playoffs if i saw correctly what was posted up in the tv screen.

#14722 1 year ago

I wonder what would have happened within the Steelers org if the Steelers lost to an 0 and 3 Bengals team.? Probably would not have been pretty.

#14723 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I guess the Bengals really are pretty bad this year. Dalton looks pretty frustrated. Cant even beat an 0 and 3 team.
How low can things get?
92 Chargers are the only 0 and 4 team to make the playoffs if i saw correctly what was posted up in the tv screen.

Yeah, you saw correctly. And 0 out of 28 teams that started 0-4 have made the playoffs in the last 10 years.

Dalton looked like crap, but then again, his O-line did nothing. Steelers were walking right in, evidenced by 8 sacks, compared with only 3 total in the first 3 games combined.

#14724 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Dalton looked like crap, but then again, his O-line did nothing

What front line? Dalton may as well been out there alone. He got sacked eight times, really it would be easier to count the number of times he wasn't sacked, hurried, or knocked down, uhmmmm that would be zero. If this O-line is not drastically addressed they may not win a game this season.

#14725 1 year ago

What happened to JuJu? He used to be a beast.

#14726 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And because of that they made the Brady rule.

You are correct they did put in a rule to protect QB's after that there have also been rules put in to try and stop the pats because other teams are pussies. After the Pat's first super bowl win touching the receiver was put in because the Pat's mugged the Rams all game long https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/illegal-contact/

#14727 1 year ago

The Brady rule was put in after Tom Brady tore his ACL in 2008. The same exact thing happened to Carson Palmer in 2006.

It’s probably not the intent of the defense to injure a QB by rolling into the planted leg but it’s a very real and serious injury. I’m all for this protection to a QB.

The NFL is a very dangerous game and they can not eliminate every hard hit but they are trying to eliminate things like helmet to helmet and body slam tackles and hits to QB plant leg etc.

#14728 1 year ago

I am personally all for the smash and blast of the old nfl. These guys are paid millions and it is a sorely missed part of the game. Might as well make it QB flag football at this stage. That could actually be more entertainment factor than what we have now.

#14729 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am personally all for the smash and blast of the old nfl. These guys are paid millions and it is a sorely missed part of the game. Might as well make it QB flag football at this stage. That could actually be more entertainment factor than what we have now.

Nfl can’t keep players on the field for 4 games in a row with all the injuries and you want to bring back 1966?

With the size and speed of today’s players they’d be down to the 4th string by Halloween.

#14730 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nfl can’t keep players on the field for 4 games in a row with all the injuries and you want to bring back 1966?
With the size and speed of today’s players they’d be down to the 4th string by Halloween.

And with 32 teams, that would be some really shitty football. Hell, there's not enough QB's so that every team has at least one good one.

#14731 1 year ago

Yeah, cmon.. no one wants to see QBs get hurt. Then you end up having to watch guys like Chase Daniel. Or worse... Mitchell Trubisky.

#14732 1 year ago

Hey AJ Green..

giphy.gif
#14733 1 year ago

Not even in your dreams. Green will retire in stripes, that you can bet on and laugh all the way to the bank.

#14734 1 year ago

He's a FA coming up and no one wants to be on that sorry ass team. Hmmm...Red Rocket or Aaron Rodgers?
Sure you gotta take a pay cut with GB's cheap ass but that's life.

Hell might as well trade him now with the season done and get a 6th round pick or something

#14735 1 year ago

There’s this bar in Ballston Spa NY where we go to watch the NFL games after my son’s college game. We’ve been there so many times they think I’m new to the neighborhood. I kinda just sit back behind enemy lines. Those buffalo fans are a unique brand of fan. Glad I wasn’t there this Sunday as it was my son’s bye week. That hit on their QB musta started a f’n riot. I did find this sign though...
Whose is it?

C8606249-34C6-4F23-A0D0-53A54C0FFDEB (resized).jpeg
#14736 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

He's a FA coming up and no one wants to be on that sorry ass team. Hmmm...Red Rocket or Aaron Rodgers?
Sure you gotta take a pay cut with GB's cheap ass but that's life.

I'll make a bet with you if you're so sure.

#14737 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'll make a bet with you if you're so sure.

Oh lord I'm not sure of anything with the Bengals. He seems like a smart guy; play football every year and earn 10 mill...hard to rock that boat.
Now, the dumb ass team could have other ideas for all we know.
EDIT: Fair point not everyone would want to live in GB.

#14738 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You & Who-Dey watching the games together these days?

#14739 1 year ago

Cincy will have to completely rebuild the O-line and add two linebackers to change any results next season.

Looks like I won't have to buy a Halloween costume this year. I can just go as a Bengals fan and that ought to be enough to scare the hell outta anyone.

#14740 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I 100% agree with you, the NFL just isnt the same anymore and it sucks. Nascar and the NFL were my two favorite sports and they have both been ruined by rules and regulations.

#14741 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah, cmon.. no one wants to see QBs get hurt. Then you end up having to watch guys like Chase Daniel. Or worse... Mitchell Trubisky.

You left Deshone Kizer off that list.....

#14742 1 year ago

i think they did just fine TBT.

I know it is hard to stomach when a back up for the bears has a better QB rating in week 4 than the old washed up Rodgers... but that is the reality.

Now that GB has a defense... it is time to get on the band wagon for bit hits.

#14743 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know it is hard to stomach when a back up for the bears has a better QB rating in week 4 than the old washed up Rodgers...

Oh boy, QB Rating...the last play of a desperate man.

#14744 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know it is hard to stomach when a back up for the bears has a better QB rating in week 4 than the old washed up Rodgers... but that is the reality.

I beat Zach Sharpe at pinball one time.

#14745 1 year ago

I beat Zach Sharpe at pinball one time.

Is he the storm chaser?

#14746 1 year ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

You left Deshone Kizer off that list.....

I think he's 4th on the Raiders depth chart now. Hopefully things don't get that bad..

#14747 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy, QB Rating...the last play of a desperate man.

W in the week 4 column... just saying

#14748 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

W in the week 4 column... just saying

So you are pro player injury and anti-protecting QBs because the bears won in week 4?

Makes sense.

My nephew and brother in law don’t even watch football anymore which I was shocked to find out when I visited this weekend. Used to be huge football fans.

“It’s pointless. Everybody always gets hurt.” They used to be huge ravens fans and had no idea what the team’s record was this weekend.

Totally fired up for hockey season and the MLB playoffs though.

#14749 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“It’s pointless. Everybody always gets hurt.”

Oh yeah, I'm sure that they stopped watching football because of that. Could you be anymore of a snowflake drama queen? Give me a f*cking break!

#14750 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Oh yeah, I'm sure that they stopped watching football because of that. Could you be anymore of a snowflake drama queen? Give me a f*cking break!

To be honest, the older I get, the more I wince/cringe at the big violent hits and massive injuries. I just don't find them as entertaining, especially now that CTE and their later effects are known. Former/current players going psycho? Hof players committing suicide by stabbing themselves in the heart so that their brains can still be studied? Yeah, lotsa fun!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Summerville, SC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 21.00
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
There are 29389 posts in this topic. You are on page 295 of 588.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside