carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 1,515.
#14651 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

You can when they finish what they start go Pats

#14652 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The damn Sheraton hotel I’m staying at has dish network which apparently is in dispute with fox. So Rams are blacked out. Anyone know a good internet sight to watch the Rams game on?

You aren't missing anything.

#14653 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty simple google reddit stream nfl and find a stream.

Found it. Thanks. Unfortunately hotel WiFi sucks. On my way to nearest sports bar. Some surprising results so far. Bummer the Bills couldn’t pull it out. Rams better get it together.

#14654 4 years ago

There have been so many upsets so far, and it has been even worse against the betting lines.

It looks like I won't be winning my pickems this week

#14655 4 years ago

Crazy day in the NFL......

#14656 4 years ago

Go Bucs!

DB9463DE-AB2E-4617-B5E8-FE65534B79A1 (resized).jpegDB9463DE-AB2E-4617-B5E8-FE65534B79A1 (resized).jpeg
#14657 4 years ago

Bucs beat the Rams. Lots of folks got knocked out of survivor pools today.

#14658 4 years ago

Yep I had the Rams winning today.....

#14659 4 years ago

Maybe the Saints can whip the Cowboys

#14660 4 years ago

Now that was a fun game to watch! Bucs 55 Rams 40.

#14661 4 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Now that was a fun game to watch! Bucs 55 Rams 40.

Wished I had got to see it.....I had dinner to cook and grocery shopping

#14662 4 years ago

Coach McVay, how do you feel about your team's execution?

#14663 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I’m all for it!

Hey is jay Gruden fired yet?

#14664 4 years ago

How about the facial hair on that Cam Jordan fella? Shades of Captain Jack Sparrow

#14665 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Scratch that. It's about to become a blowout.

I think next game is Miami's best shot at a win and a tossup. If they fire Gruden though I'd say that hurts Miami. My observation is shitty teams play above their level in an interim HC's first week before resuming their previous level of shittiness.

#14666 4 years ago

I was talking to a buddy and with the cheap pay they can give all their rookies next year and other money they can spend on free agents, they are setting themselves up for future glory. Dolphins achilles heel is that they are never bad enough to get top picks. And they get rid of their good players too soon.

#14667 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

McKay...uh McVay...”I’m all for it”. Best coach response ever! The win somewhat makes up for the Bert Emmanuel rule game...maybe

#14668 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was talking to a buddy and with the cheap pay they can give all their rookies next year and other money they can spend on free agents, they are setting themselves up for future glory. Dolphins achilles heel is that they are never bad enough to get top picks. And they get rid of their good players too soon.

Sure...sure....that, AND the fact that they have sucked pretty much post-marino

Hey, they will always have '72

#14669 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, that's true in theory - but you still have to land on your picks. If you don't... well.. Cleveland..

#14670 4 years ago

I'm all for pinball wizards, but could they have made that new Supra any more hideous?

#14671 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah, that's true in theory - but you still have to land on your picks. If you don't... well.. Cleveland..

True. They do look like they are at least trying to win.

#14672 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs.

#14673 4 years ago

Nice win for the Hawks today! Granted, the Cardinals aren't very good but its still nice to have a comfortable win for once. The Hawks always seem to play it close these days...

#14674 4 years ago

Cowboys might be a little better than I thought they were.

Yet fair to say they still haven’t beat a good team all season. I don’t think they are a serious threat to go all the way.

#14675 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yet fair to say they still haven’t beat a good team all season. I don’t think they are a serious threat to go all the way.

They do look good and Dak looks much better this year, although it sucks to say it.

That being said, they couldn’t beat the Saints led by Teddy Bridgewater. Still a tight game and came down to the wire.

#14676 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Nice win for the Hawks today! Granted, the Cardinals aren't very good but its still nice to have a comfortable win for once. The Hawks always seem to play it close these days...

Just happy we didn’t get too banged up since it’s a short week for us. Rams game should be fun this Thursday.

#14677 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We didn’t tackle well today but made up for it by not blocking.

#14678 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That was a painful loss. It just felt like the Boys could have easily pulled it off, but they never took it.

#14679 4 years ago

Any coach firings this week? I thought I heard some rumblings that Jay Gruden may be headed for an early exit. Anyone really think firing a coach early in the year helps you land Lincoln Riley? If it does, think he makes an impact in the NFL?

#14680 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That was a painful loss. It just felt like the Boys could have easily pulled it off, but they never took it.

I’m trying to figure out how they “could have easily” beaten the saints.

If they played much better and didn’t look like and average team who can beat poor teams like the skins, giants, and dolphins, but will have a lot of trouble with good teams?

Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played a lot better they could have won.

#14681 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If they played much better and didn’t look like and average team who can beat poor teams like the skins, giants, and dolphins, but will have a lot of trouble with good teams?
Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played better they could have won.

They were one big play or one big penalty away the entire game. It could have gone either way, even down to the wire.
There were too many miscues and just no "impact" plays. Very frustrating.

#14682 4 years ago

GB @ DAL next Sunday. Not liking our chances after watching the Eagles run all over us on Thursday night. Not only that, it's likely we'll be missing Davante Adams (our entire offense) and Randall Cobb is sure to offer DAL some valuable insight.

I'm guessing we fall to 3-2. I am holding out some hope though, since it would seem Jerry Jones built that stadium for us (from memory - perfect record (?) and a SB). And never underestimate the ability for Garrett to choke.

#14683 4 years ago

Ooh. I’ll have what she’s having meme and 5 upvotes to your post thinking I’m crazy for predicting a saints win over the cowboys. What will they say when dem boys lose next week?

#14685 4 years ago

Same old Cowboys. Give up 12 points to the Saints who were without Brees and lose. This is no Super Bowl contending team. Will likely fall to 3-2 next week when Aaron Rodgers picks apart the defense. A good and at times a great team but not a championship winning level organization. Meanwhile Tom Brady has a statistically a poor game yet the Pat's once again find a way to win. Reason they are so good make adjustments, excellent coaching and very much of the time find ways to win challenging games. And their defense looks amazing right now. Sigh!

#14686 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, I guess? That doesn’t really count for much though. You can say that for almost every team who lost this week, that if they had played a lot better they could have won.

They lost by less than a field goal and you dont understand how they could of won?

#14687 4 years ago

I figured the boys would be out coached but what the hell was Cobb doing dropping pass after pass!

#14688 4 years ago

Bye bye, Vontaze Burfict.

#14689 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

They lost by less than a field goal and you dont understand how they could of won?

No, I don’t understand how they “could have easily won.”

Didn’t look easy to me. Cowboys got beat by a Team with a qb who hasn’t had serious play in 4 years. And their vaunted offense got shut down by the first halfway decent defense they’ve played all year. So tell yourself what you want.

I’m thinking the redskins could have easily won yesterday if they didn’t have a horrible coaching staff, ownership, and management, and maybe some better players.

Could have been easy.

#14690 4 years ago

Wow 12 games suspended for Burfict....

#14691 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Wow 12 games suspended for Burfict....

Sounds about right.

#14692 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No, I don’t understand how they “could have easily won.”
Didn’t look easy to me. Cowboys got beat by a Team with a qb who hasn’t had serious play in 4 years. And their vaunted offense got shut down by the first halfway decent defense they’ve played all year. So tell yourself what you want.
I’m thinking the redskins could have easily won yesterday if they didn’t have a horrible coaching staff, ownership, and management, and maybe some better players.
Could have been easy.

The Redskins need to clean house......Im just not sure who they would hire for a coach

#14693 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The Redskins need to clean house......Im just not sure who they would hire for a coach

They have an offensive coordinator they can promote. Nobody else makes sense/would take the job.

#14694 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sounds about right.

Yeah it does. If the league is truly looking out for players health, then dirty players like him need to go.

#14695 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

...The league has suspended Bengals OLB Vontaze Burfict for the 1st 5 games of the season..."
haha man it's like clockwork. A big, dumb, stupidface clock.

Quoted from TheLaw:

"Burfict finally leaving the field, but not before arguing with fans and doing the Johnny Manziel money sign. My goodness."

Quoted from TheLaw:

Yup...it's April
"Bengals Linebacker Vontaze Burfict Suspended Four Games For PED Use"

#14696 4 years ago

He is a busy dude. I guess him anb AB can hang out.....

#14697 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

He is a busy dude. I guess him anb AB can hang out.....

He's got lots of 'free' time now....mabey he & AB can start a 'new' league.....

#14698 4 years ago

AB is hanging out with Mayfield now but he'll be moving on shortly.

#14699 4 years ago

Vontaze Burfict has now been suspended four times for a total of 22 games, costing him $4,622,182 in salary and been fined nine other times totaling $411,064. Over $5M lost for unacceptable on-field actions.

#14700 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Vontaze Burfict has now been suspended four times for a total of 22 games, costing him $4,622,182 in salary and been fined nine other times totaling $411,064. Over $5M lost for unacceptable on-field actions.

Pillar of society and the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,715 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 1,515.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/294?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.