Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 1,512.
#14551 4 years ago

I really wouldnt hate this announcing crew if someone could just teach aikman to not say GREENbay.

#14552 4 years ago

Wow, what a hit, but from a teammate!

#14553 4 years ago

Hope Maddox is okay. I don’t think anyone wants to see that kind of thing happen.

#14554 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 34, Packers 21

I guess I wasn’t far off now that I go back and look.

#14555 4 years ago

Packers are just averse to the run. Damn!

#14556 4 years ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#14557 4 years ago

Hey just started watching did I miss anything?
Bwahaha sad 12 is the best... But yeah that dude was draped all over him....a bit too much

#14558 4 years ago

Hope Maddox is alright. Scary stuff.

That last play deserved another look to me. Got there pretty early, but I dont have much confidence they would have overturned anyway.

If you would have told me we'd be 3-1 with 2 division wins, I'd be pretty happy. Really would have liked to steal this one though.

#14559 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That last play deserved another look to me. Got there pretty early, but I dont have much confidence they would have overturned anyway.
If you would have told me we'd be 3-1 with 2 division wins, I'd be pretty happy. Really would have liked to steal this one though.

Two people out on stretchers in one game. First one was blatant and totally uncalled for. Last one was just unfortunate, and by his own player.

That game should’ve been all you. Luckily (for me) the Birds got on their game in the second quarter and didn’t wait until the second half.

#14560 4 years ago

I don’t understand why GB didn’t challenge, nothing to lose at that point and could possibly have been overturned.

#14561 4 years ago

Cant. Within 2 minutes. That's all booth.

#14562 4 years ago

Don't think you can challenge in the lastly 2 minutes

#14563 4 years ago

I also wonder was it in the first 5 yards? Cause you can do a lot there that isn't a penalty

I really wouldnt hate this announcing crew if someone could just teach aikman to not say GREENbay.

Sounds normal to me because I'm not from there. I feel your pain though, even the great Musberger said "anNArbor" totally wrong his whole career

#14564 4 years ago

GB sucks at running w the ball..how do you not throw- alley oop a few at J. Graham in the end zone? Pete Carroll thinks that was shitty play calling..

#14565 4 years ago

Thanks for straightening me out. Too bad for GB on that rule tonight.

#14566 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey just started watching did I miss anything?

I was out with nimble at Spaghetti Factory and there was an intent crowd watching it in the bar.

You should have seen the looks they gave me when I said " I see we have a bunch of Philly fans here tonight!"

Got home in time to watch the last two minutes.

#14567 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Well you're probably a lions fan... They haven't had great role models for throwing challenge flags (with Schwartz on the field no less).

#14568 4 years ago

Dont need to force that ball on 2nd down. Two more downs to get it in. I like a couple of jump balls to Graham or even Geronimo. Pick on whomever just came in the game in the corners or back of the EZ.

Oh well. Really didnt deserve that one. I like our running game when we have some variety. Williams leaving the game early robbed us of that. We didnt get as much production out of the WRs behind 17 as I wanted. Graham forgets he has 2 hands in the redzone. He had a few decent plays, and that was probably his best game of his career in GB. The two missed grabs in the EZ is what we normally see.

The right side of the OL is in shambles. RG has not looked good. Bulaga going down is something you can set a clock to.

In case anyone forgot, Pedersen has spent more time in that stadium than anyone else on the field tonight. I don't know if that helps, but it definitely doesnt hurt.

#14569 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you're probably a lions fan... They haven't had great role models for throwing challenge flags (with Schwartz on the field no less).

Unfortunately, yes. If they can beat KC I’ll be thrilled, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

#14570 4 years ago

I think you only get one challenge per game on PI and they already used theirs earlier, so wouldn’t be able to challenge either way. I can’t imagine this rule will stay next year. Huge win for Philly. After Saints beat the cowboys this weekend they’ll be right back in the thick of it.

#14571 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

After Saints beat the cowboys this weekend they’ll be right back in the thick of it.

source (1).gifsource (1).gif
#14572 4 years ago

And yes, Jim Schwartz, another in the long list whose head coaching career ended with the Lions.

#14573 4 years ago

I don’t understand why GB didn’t challenge, nothing to lose at that point and could possibly have been overturned.

All turnovers are automatically reviewed, I'd assume PI would be included now. I have Rodgers in fantasy but loved that INT at the end.

#14575 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

All turnovers are automatically reviewed, I'd assume PI would be included now.

I would hope they would automatically review PI that late and at such a crucial point in the game.

#14576 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I have Rodgers in fantasy

That's like the people sitting in the bar tonight.

#14577 4 years ago

Jesus Laflaur is a little bitch. Thus post game is mellinial city.

#14578 4 years ago

For the Titans staff, Matt Ryan 75% of the time overthrows Julio Jones by 5 yards or so. So just treat any passing down as a punt and put someone deep to intercept (if that is legal?).

Julio is awesome and works his ass off to try to catch those wtf passes Ryan throws.

While ago Rogers was throwing some wtf, and I kept calling him Matt, and my gf was just rolling her eyes.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best, and I hope your home team/favorite team wins this weekend.

#14579 4 years ago

JP007,

As a Saints fan, it's easier for me to not like the Falcons if their fans are total jerks. You posting good stuff like your last post is making it harder for me, so knock it off.

#14580 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

As a Saints fan, it's easier for me to not like the Falcons if their fans are total jerks.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#14581 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jesus Laflaur is a little bitch. Thus post game is mellinial city.

I didn't hear much... now who's the old guy?!?

#14582 4 years ago

Damn, fell asleep last night only to wake up and find out I was wrong and the eagles did win. Damnit Colson!

#14583 4 years ago

Regarding no PI call at end of game where intercepted pass.

If the prior two calls were not reversed then there no way in hell that one would be reversed. It was a bang bang play and the DB actually tipped the ball so it can be argued he was going for the ball, made a play on the ball rather than tackle or interfere with the WR. Also seems like he got there at the same time as the ball.

I need to review that aspect more but at game speed it was bang bang.

Bigger question was why GB didn’t run the ball or throw away from coverage instead there were 3 Eagles in the area.

GB questionable play calling with the ball at the one yard line on the prior possession and throw 4 incomplete passes and an interception at the end.

I didn’t love Peterson going for 2 point conversion when he was up by 7 points. That seems like trying to over think things would rather be up 8 than 7 obviously.

#14584 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Eagles 34, Packers 21

I think colsond3 knows his eagles.

DB4B0B30-FA6D-4180-A32E-3C69A56C6C9F (resized).jpegDB4B0B30-FA6D-4180-A32E-3C69A56C6C9F (resized).jpeg
#14585 4 years ago

Wanted to ask what you guys think about going for 2 points for example if GB had scored with 10 seconds left would it be better to win/lose on 2 point try or go to OT?

I think in that instance if I was GB I’d go for 2 rather than take a chance of giving Philly the ball in OT.

Jaguars lost the game going for 2 points at the end of the game September 15.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jacksonville.com/sports/20190915/jaguars-vs-texans-leonard-fournette-thought-he-crossed-goal-line-on-two-point-try%3ftemplate=ampart

#14586 4 years ago

On the road after a methodical drive I'd go for 2. At home, I'm playing for OT

#14587 4 years ago

Packers D is the best we have seen from them in years (despite giving up 34 yesterday). I think you always send to OT and know your kicker is good.

Granted I am guessing the stats are shifting to more 2pt attempts.

Fun game to watch

#14588 4 years ago

Hopefully the Eagles can keep the ground game going. A healthy Desean Jackson would help a lot. Agalor didn’t get a look yesterday not even one look.

I didn’t notice but Wentz only had 160 passing yards and Rodgers 423 plus 43 rushing yards a monster game in the loss.

#14589 4 years ago

The reason Agolor didn’t get any looks is he drops them babies

#14590 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

First one was blatant and totally uncalled for.

Yes. Even as an Eagles fan I thought he should have been ejected for that.

#14591 4 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Yes. Even as an Eagles fan I thought he should have been ejected for that.

Agree not necessary this is not the 1970/80s. I like a good hard hit but not cheap shot like that. Barnett is a good player usually not dirty, might have just got lost in the moment. Good strip fumble on Rodgers later in game.

#14592 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

The reason Agolor didn’t get any looks is he drops them babies

Just watched a ‘Curb your Enthusiasm’ episode where Bill Buckner has to make a great catch of a baby thrown out of burning building.

#14593 4 years ago

Adams has a turf toe injury. That's really bad news. I'm not sure how we move the ball without him. That injury has ended some prominent careers... I really hope this doesn't linger.

#14594 4 years ago

I didn't hear much... now who's the old guy?!?

You're not the most objective person on the matter

#14595 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

For the Titans staff, Matt Ryan 75% of the time overthrows Julio Jones by 5 yards or so. So just treat any passing down as a punt and put someone deep to intercept (if that is legal?).
Julio is awesome and works his ass off to try to catch those wtf passes Ryan throws.
While ago Rogers was throwing some wtf, and I kept calling him Matt, and my gf was just rolling her eyes.
Anyway, I wish all of you the best, and I hope your home team/favorite team wins this weekend.

Pessimists are the worst sports fans! Week 4 & already writing their home team off!

#14596 4 years ago

Then call me the eternal optimist.

One of my teams, the Chargers or the Dolphins, is almost guaranteed a win Sunday.

#14597 4 years ago

Browns fans are jumping ship by the dozens. Not sure why. Mayfield now has 16 starts under his belt, he's missing two of his WRs, Njoku is out until at least November, the O-line is banged up, and they have a rookie head coach.

Even with everything I listed above, if they win this week they are in first place. Not too shabby.

#14598 4 years ago

Riders can clinch a playoff birth with a road won against the Argos in Toronto today! Oh wait, wrong league! GO GREEEEN

#14599 4 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Pessimists are the worst sports fans! Week 4 & already writing their home team off!

He's a Denver fan.

Quoted from o-din:

Then call me the eternal optimist.
One of my teams, the Chargers or the Dolphins, is almost guaranteed a win Sunday.

Fins are going to get killed. Can you imagine being a season ticket holder during an overt tank season?

#14600 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Can you imagine being a season ticket holder during an overt tank season?

Horrible... Yet somehow better than the season they brought Cutler in?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/292 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.