Topic Stats

• 29,807 posts - Hot topic!
  • 413 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,272 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg
3A9D2AA7-A6CB-4957-8AF0-C41D63353CE1 (resized).jpeg
2BEDE0F0-8934-4B03-BF89-69ADFE43B74E (resized).jpeg
3968CA10-EE7E-4D60-BD96-FEAA87F43472 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-174024~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-173857~2 (resized).png
A6A27ECC-6C7E-4BB0-A5B7-27D8FEF2B5E1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-172151~2 (resized).png
032F5D11-0001-434C-8F3C-B5A141128FE9 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-160135~2 (resized).png
DqdY-NTXQAA3-R7 (resized).jpg
pu02Bczh (resized).jpg
629F689A-72FB-493C-80E7-737CA7FC0B91 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
elKVIQu (resized).jpg

There are 29807 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 597.
#14301 1 year ago

It's going to be a mess. Browns are missing their ENTIRE SECONDARY.

Yeah, Goff is going to look like a HoF'er tonight.

#14302 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

At the game doing some tailgating! Go Birds![quoted image]

Were you in Lot P? Should've said Hi to the fat dude in the Sanders jersey. I was in 134 row 11

Resized_20190922_093417_4269 (resized).jpeg
#14303 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, seeing as how the lowly Titans beat the Browns in Cleveland by 30 points, I’m going with the Rams.

Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Who wins SNF? Rams or Browns...

I need the Browns to win to save me from paying Vic $25.

#14304 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Were you in Lot P? Should've said Hi to the fat dude in the Sanders jersey. I was in 134 row 11[quoted image]

Lot N. I was in 204, Row 1. Definitely would’ve swung over if I knew you were there.

#14305 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I watched the Cowboys/Dolphins earlier while trying to mow the lawn, and the fish were actually dominating in the first half with Rosen looking pretty good.

I had a man crush on Rosen for a couple years. I got to watch this game and I was impressed with his accuracy.

My concerns are his passes lack velocity and he is going to get wrecked on incredibly terrible teams. He also does this slump/grimace/eyeroll stuff that reminds me of early Cam Newton but without the winning.

#14306 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The stadium went fucking nuts. He had his whole hand in Howard’s damn face mask.
Here you go Who Dey.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh yeah, couple real nice ones in there Colsond. I like them Philly girls that smoke! Thanks for the pics!

#14307 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I had a man crush on Rosen for a couple years. I got to watch this game and I was impressed with his accuracy.

He may turn out to be quite a player after all. He must have been pumped after watching UCLA's amazing comeback last night. That was something to behold.

Considering the Dolphins are all but a dismantled team at the moment, they came together and put up quite an effort despite the final score. Early on the O line was doing it's job. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually win a game or two this year.

Same old Chargers. Just another Sunday where I got other shit done.

#14308 1 year ago

I'm surprised Browns are hanging tough with their secondary starters out for the game.....I put a buck on the rams -4.5

#14309 1 year ago

Let's go browns.

Pretty good Sunday of games

#14310 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Just left 4 points on the field with that field goal, but hey, the Lions actually look decent so far today. The refs are even helping by letting us get away with a blatant facemask!

Yeah, what kind of coaching is that? I think Patricia ate his OC.

#14311 1 year ago

Jets scored twice on NE today. I'm sensing a crack in the armour.

#14312 1 year ago

Half time score: Rams 3, Browns 6

#14313 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Half time score: Rams 3, Browns 6

Shocker.......

#14314 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Let's go browns.
Pretty good Sunday of games

Seems like everybody has shaken off the rust after not playing in preseason.

They should get rid of preseason, or make it 7 on 7 or something so they can play UDFAs and late draft picks and come up with their practice squads and the few who will make the roster.

#14315 1 year ago

Phantom pass interference and then interception that clearly hit the ground. Some bs calls going against the Rams so far.

#14316 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems like everybody has shaken off the rust after not playing in preseason.
They should get rid of preseason, or make it 7 on 7 or something so they can play UDFAs and late draft picks and come up with their practice squads and the few who will make the roster.

We are startingto get in a groove. Play calling is definitely questionable though.

Imagine if preseason was still 6.

#14317 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Play calling is definitely questionable though.

Yeah, scratching my head on that draw play on 4th and 9. Some dropped passes by the Rams aren’t helping their cause. Pretty good defense by the Browns tonight.

#14318 1 year ago

Get ready to see #firefreddie start trending. Draw on 4th and 9 and no challenge when the TE was shoved out of bounds clearly before the ball got to him.

He's over his head.

#14319 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I need the Browns to win to save me from paying Vic $25.

Lol! I was wondering if y'all remembered

#14320 1 year ago

I need this game to go into OT.

#14321 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Phantom pass interference and then interception that clearly hit the ground. Some bs calls going against the Rams so far.

Quoted from Daditude:

Lol! I was wondering if y'all remembered

PM me your PayPal Vic. Son of a bitch. Felt like Cleveland was going to pull it off.

#14322 1 year ago

Aaron Donald is a beast....probably the best defensive player in the NFL

#14323 1 year ago

Good chance the Browns will be 1-4 after the next couple weeks being on the road

#14324 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

PM me your PayPal Vic. Son of a bitch. Felt like Cleveland was going to pull it off.

Pm sent. Your office pool picks this week didn’t go so well.

Browns looked a lot better than their first two games. It was a good day for football. The teams I wanted to win won, and the team from San Diego who has invaded my city lost.

#14325 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Browns looked a lot better than their first two games. It was a good day for football. The teams I wanted to win won, and the team from San Diego who has invaded my city lost.

Funds just sent. Congrats. Office picks often don’t go well for me, but I win at least once every season or two. More than covers the $3 weekly ante.

#14326 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I didn't do extremely well on my pickems...or in my big money FF league, but the Cowboys won...so all is right in the world.

#14327 1 year ago

I was hoping we’d get a Welch on the bet so we could have some nice drama but it seems everybody here is just too classy.

#14328 1 year ago

Man, that was a killer of a game for the hawks. Pete got out coached, Carson cant stop fumbling the damn ball, and the special teams were atrocious. We handed this game to the saints on a silver platter. On the plus side, Wilson continues to operate as the 2nd best qb in the league... Gonna need more effort to win, the nfc west is shaping up as the NFL's best division.

#14329 1 year ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Man, that was a killer of a game for the hawks. Pete got out coached, Carson cant stop fumbling the damn ball, and the special teams were atrocious. We handed this game to the saints on a silver platter. On the plus side, Wilson continues to operate as the 2nd best qb in the league... Gonna need more effort to win, the nfc west is shaping up as the NFL's best division.

What were they thinking going for the deep pass on 4th and a foot? Never should have lost at home to the Aints without Bring your Bible Brees. Hopefully they get the wildcard.

#14330 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was hoping we’d get a Welch on the bet so we could have some nice drama but it seems everybody here is just too classy.

With almost no exceptions, I find pinball hobbyists, despite our many flaws, to be most honorable. I’ll just keep that money in my paypal because I’m pretty sure I’m going to lose my Deeproot bet. It’s not looking good that they will be shipping games by December.

#14331 1 year ago

The Rams showed Cleveland who their home team really is.
th (resized).jpg

#14332 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Both (Jet scores) were scored by the defense.
It did get scary though...
Tom Brady actually had to comeback into the game.
The Patriots got all banged up in the process.
We’ll see whose out and their injuries tomorrow.
They really have no competition until week 9 with the Ravens. I can hear the collective moan as they start the season 8-0

AB477398-2F78-450D-A6D4-63A2FCB3B34F (resized).jpeg
#14333 1 year ago

Come on Skins...you can win tonight!

Do it for Dirtbag!!!!!

#14334 1 year ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Special teams were bad for the Seahawks yesterday......

NFC North currently has the best record.....until the Bears lose tonight!

#14335 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At least over here.

The bet was made, the bet was lost, the bet was honored. I’m sure drama will find it’s way back in through some other avenue.

#14336 1 year ago

Colsond3 enough at the football games already. It’s time to get back to the halloween re-theme please.

#14337 1 year ago

bills still undefeated. #joshallen

up next, the super bowl against the patriots next week!

#14338 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

up next, the super bowl against the patriots next week!

Yay, a hat and t-shirt game in September!

#14339 1 year ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Colsond3 enough at the football games already. It’s time to get back to the halloween re-theme please.

I should with all these flags. More exciting to sand wood. Actually getting back to it this Saturday and finishing the cabinet. Finally.

#14340 1 year ago

I never like facing a team after a loss, especially a tough loss.. Hopefully the short rest prevents the Eagles from getting their heads on straight before TNF.

#14341 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I never like facing a team after a loss, especially a tough loss.. Hopefully the short rest prevents the Eagles from getting their heads on straight before TNF.

Yeah, I’m concerned. As I should be. If the Birds fall to 1-3, the rest of the season should be a freaking roller coaster.

#14342 1 year ago

I think Dallas has already clicnched the nfc east lol. Eagles Giants and Redskins making easy.

#14343 1 year ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I think Dallas has already clicnched the nfc east lol. Eagles Giants and Redskins making easy.

Dallas plays their first real NFL team next week. Let's see how it goes.

It's a given they likely win the East but that really doesn't count for much, as you have poorly-spelling observed in your own post.

#14344 1 year ago

Okay so you got me grammar police, so where do I pay my ticket.

#14345 1 year ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Okay so you got me grammar police, so where do I pay my ticket.

Just like a Cowboys fan to think mangling a simple word like "clinched" is a "grammar" issue.

#14346 1 year ago

Got me again must have been an English teacher.

#14347 1 year ago

I'm not sure the Bears will win this game tonight. I'm going watch but not playing a wager on the game tonight. If it's 2 really great teams playing on MNF I place a bet on the 3rd quarter over the total.

#14348 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Patriots first defense in the SB era to not give up a TD through 3 games. They only gave up 1 FG to the Steelers. They also didn't give up a TD in the Super Bowl. Only TDs yesterday were a muffed punt and a pick6 thrown by our backup rookie QB.

#14349 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots first defense in the SB era to not give up a TD through 3 games. They only gave up 1 FG to the Steelers. They also didn't give up a TD in the Super Bowl. Only TDs yesterday were a muffed punt and a pick6 thrown by our backup rookie QB.

Yeah I’m starting to think they may make the playoffs.

#14350 1 year ago

Could 2019 be the year of the 49ers again !
3-0 haven't happened for the last 30 years, one could say that the first 3 games were not against the hardest teams, and they did get lucky with the Steelers missing Roethlisberger, but hey I would surely love to see them in the playoffs again, and who knows, at SuperBowl !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
Sale Pending!
Summerville, SC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 29807 posts in this topic. You are on page 287 of 597.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside