Topic Stats

• 29,171 posts - Hot topic!
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,244 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-181303~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210118-231825~3 (resized).png
IMG_4538 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
6e8902d7-7b2e-4a6e-a4a2-c4166cdf277f (resized).png
Screenshot_20210117-172545~2 (resized).png
C340D257-EBDE-4E9B-B25F-A3E7B880FE3A.gif
images (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210117-164724_Firefox.jpg
640A8DA1-D44F-443C-BE0F-D3816F6696A9.gif

There are 29171 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 584.
#14151 1 year ago

Road weary... May explain giving up 5 tds in the first half.

#14152 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Road weary... May explain giving up 5 tds in the first half.

It's all history now. But if the Bolts had gotten their deserved bye and a home game with a win in the first game against the Ravens, it might have been a different story. That was another way unbalanced penalty game.

Besides that Pats game they won every game on the road last year including KC near the end of the season. Quite an accomplishment.

No changing history though, so it is what it is.

I just get the feeling somebody didn't want the playoffs to go through Carson.

#14153 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I actually think that's a little overblown, he get pretty much the same attention as any white quarterback

Oh no RACISM!

#14154 1 year ago

The fitzmagic has fizzled out! Dolphins are starting Rosen on sunday.. cowboys picked to win by 3 touchdowns! DAYUMMM! Pats are favored to win their game by 23! I don't gamble but have a feeling both games will be under those spreads! The Fish and the Jets are pretty damn horrible tho

#14155 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sure. Rams and Vikings win outright. $25

Done.

#14156 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The fitzmagic has fizzled out! Dolphins are starting Rosen on sunday.

I saw them throw Rosen in in the fourth quarter last week.

My first impression was he is the second coming of..... nobody.

#14157 1 year ago

4 years ago the top 2 picks in the NFL draft were Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota. Doh!!

Minshew doesn't look so bad.

#14158 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Minshew doesn't look so bad.

Definitely. Looks like there might be a quarterback controversy brewing down in Jacksonville now with all the fans and announcers sporting the stache.

Foles was brought there to be the guy, and now the back up comes in and lights it up. Irony at its best.

Although I will say Tennessee just flat out sucked in that game.

#14159 1 year ago

imagine watching that shit 16 times a year

#14160 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

imagine watching that shit 16 times a year

With DirecTV you get that eight times each Sunday.They guarantee at least one game close as it's winding down.

#14163 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He ain't too bright...
I wonder if he threatened to come fart in her face?

Joke all you want, but the precious league this group all talks about, bets on and clamours for still has this guy on a team, and he's contributing in a positive way.

Everyone should be very upset about this, assuming you actually love the NFL.

#14164 1 year ago

It’s funny how the NFL has become the new justice system for some.

#14165 1 year ago

And.......

Antonio Brown is no longer a Patriot.

#14166 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

And.......
Antonio Brown is no longer a Patriot.

In a completely unrelated coincidence, three more people here suddenly think he's a "thug" again!

#14167 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In a completely unrelated coincidence, three more people here suddenly think he's a "thug" again!

internet troll (resized).jpg
#14168 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do the Pats have a big Ohio fanbase?

#14169 1 year ago

I'm guessing the Patriots got wind that the victims testimony was much more damaging than Brown led them to believe. Smart move. Patriots are still the favorites to win the SB.

#14170 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'm guessing the Patriots got wind that the victims testimony was much more damaging than Brown led them to believe.

So back to the Raiders then?

#14171 1 year ago

I don't think they needed to know there was more shit...as soon as he starts posting pics of the chicas kids that's enough.

Edit gonna be like a pinata of CTE when they do the autopsy on this guy

#14172 1 year ago

The Patriots get a ton of slack in this department as some kind of geniuses of reclamation, but I don't think their record is particularly stellar. There's Randy Moss and...uh...who else? They weren't able to rehabilitate Albert Haynesworth or AB, and the jury is still way, way out on Josh Gordon. They did a great job with Hernandez as well.

They make plenty of dumb moves when it comes to "character issues" guys.

#14173 1 year ago

It's a wonder AB was able to get a big money contract from the Patriots hopefully Pats are able to reverse any bonus payments.

Hopefully the league has seen the last of this knucklehead.

#14174 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

It's a wonder AB was able to get any type of big money contract from the Patriots hopefully Pats are able to reverse any bonus payments. I realize he can catch the football but he should have been gettin the league minimum money because he burned all his bridges.

He got a large one year contract but it wasn't guaranteed.

hes certainly in "league min" territory now but he wasn't before now.

#14175 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He got a large one year contract but it wasn't guaranteed.
hes certainly in "league min" territory now but he wasn't before now.

can I drop AB from my fantasy team now?

#14176 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think they needed to know there was more shit...as soon as he starts posting pics of the chicas kids that's enough.
Edit gonna be like a pinata of CTE when they do the autopsy on this guy

His brain is broken. No different than if he broke his leg. Hopefully he seeks treatment to help rehabilitate it.

#14177 1 year ago

I can't really see any team picking him up.

#14178 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

I can't really see any team picking him up.

Yeah, his story's not going to get better anytime soon. If he stays in shape, pays the lady her hush money, and gets some token counseling we'll probably see him somewhere next year though. Too much talent for some team not to decide to roll the dice.

Did anyone take the over on him lasting 8 games in NE?

#14179 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Patriots get a ton of slack in this department as some kind of geniuses of reclamation, but I don't think their record is particularly stellar. There's Randy Moss and...uh...who else? They weren't able to rehabilitate Albert Haynesworth or AB, and the jury is still way, way out on Josh Gordon. They did a great job with Hernandez as well.

Yes, there are a lot of misses. But regarding AB, the Patriots weren't the only team calling on him...

#14180 1 year ago

He'll end up in Cleveland.

#14181 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

His brain is broken. No different than if he broke his leg. Hopefully he seeks treatment to help rehabilitate it.

Bis brain isnt broken, its call being a f*cking dumbass! You can't fix stupid.

#14182 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I actually think that's a little overblown, he get pretty much the same attention as any white quarterback

Where is vicjw66 at??? Why isnt he calling you a racist? Oh yea I forgot, racism is a one way street.

#14183 1 year ago

So glad the Pat's sent Brown packing. What a stupid ass move that was in the first place signing him. Just like I said, THUG!! Farting in a doctors face, rapping and threatening women and treating them like dirt, get the SOB out of the NFL all together! He doesnt deserve the life that he has.

#14184 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

So glad the Pat's sent Brown packing. What a stupid ass move that was in the first place signing him. Just like I said, THUG!! Farting in a doctors face, rapping and threatening women and treating them like dirt, get the SOB out of the NFL all together! He doesnt deserve the life that he has.

Patriots can't help but having the most embarrassing fucking scandals. It's our wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

#14185 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Patriots can't help but having the most embarrassing fucking scandals. It's our wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Nah they are a pretty drama free team, they dont need that clown disrupting things for them. Great decision to let his ass go.

#14186 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did anyone take the over on him lasting 8 games in NE?

As a Pats fan, I had thought 4 games before he blowed up. Now he’s just another bum on the streets.

And I’m bummed by it. I hate when people have raw talent and throw it down the tubes. Not just athletes, but anyone.

#14187 1 year ago

The guy deserves to be unemployed...he's a prima donna that doesn't deserve a job...he got what he deserved...lets hope the Pats get stuck with the financial hit ....they deserve to be punished as well

#14188 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The guy deserves to be unemployed...he's a prima donna that doesn't deserve a job...he got what he deserved...lets hope the Pats get stuck with the financial hit ....they deserve to be punished as well

I would like to see Antonio Brown fart in vicjw's face.

#14189 1 year ago

I’m tired of this A. Brown bs..he seriously needs some help..maybe take a break and reassess n get his shit together..his agent/friends don’t seem to be helping him..

#14190 1 year ago

Just curious, what did AB end up costing the Pats?

#14191 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

One game of pay. I don't know what his yearly salary was off the top of my head but if he was still on the roster on this coming Monday he would have gotten 5 million

#14192 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just heard on radio.com that they are on the hook for $9 million of guaranteed money. Under some “labor” clause in the CBA regarding guaranteed portion of contracts.

Unless they can prove that he violated an established professional conduct policy, which is apparently universal, (pertains to the off-season, free time and even if they are out of the country).

If he doesn’t fall under any existing professional conduct provision, and the Pats have to pay $9 million for having him for two weeks, you better bet your ass they are going to amend with a new provision in a week so it never happens again.

#14193 1 year ago

Did they lose any players or draft picks bringing him in?

#14194 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did they lose any players or draft picks bringing him in?

Don’t think so..the Raiders released him and ate money.

#14195 1 year ago

Haha. That guy's a money eating machine.

#14196 1 year ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

One game of pay. I don't know what his yearly salary was off the top of my head but if he was still on the roster on this coming Monday he would have gotten 5 million

They could be on the hook for the entire $9M + $1M salary depending on whether or not the termination was warranted....I guarantee you the union will step in and negotiate something....lets hope the Patriots get financially punished for hiring the thug

#14197 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They could be on the hook for the entire $9M + $1M salary depending on whether or not the termination was warranted....I guarantee you the union will step in and negotiate something....lets hope the Patriots get financially punished for hiring the thug

He's cancer just like Odell Beckham Jr.

#14198 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He's cancer just like Odell Beckham Jr.

Did OBJ hurt you?

#14199 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Did OBJ hurt you?

This one time at band camp…

#14200 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Corey Dillon for sure.

You mention Haynesworth and AB, but we struck out with Ocho Cinco too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Summerville, SC
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 174.99
There are 29171 posts in this topic. You are on page 284 of 584.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside