Topic Stats

• 29,935 posts - Hot topic!
  • 416 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Deaconblooze
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,280 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy.gif
download (resized).jpeg
141729222_3667569560008051_1438726216779814965_o (resized).jpg
126A6E05-9C86-4B01-ACE9-5068A1D7519E (resized).png
614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
140054414_3810924239021976_7570818018834808219_n (resized).png
giphy.gif
634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg
3A9D2AA7-A6CB-4957-8AF0-C41D63353CE1 (resized).jpeg
2BEDE0F0-8934-4B03-BF89-69ADFE43B74E (resized).jpeg
3968CA10-EE7E-4D60-BD96-FEAA87F43472 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-174024~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-173857~2 (resized).png
A6A27ECC-6C7E-4BB0-A5B7-27D8FEF2B5E1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-172151~2 (resized).png

There are 29935 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 599.
#14051 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

he apparently farted in a doctor's face

Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Capture (resized).JPG
#14052 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Prediction - Mike McCarthy will be the Steelers HC in 2020.

I'm with others and think it will never happen. He doesn't have the Steeler persona. Steelers HC's tend to have old school values and style of play, run the ball 1st offensively, and have a very large and capable nose tackle as a defensive anchor.

#14053 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not a chance. Even if a lot of things were diff'rent the way he flamed out they wouldn't hire him

I guess we'll see (probably this next offseason). The other guy I think could be a fit is Alex Van Pelt.

#14054 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sounds like Antonio Brown has a second accuser coming forward.
So much for "the Patriot way".

the guys a pain in the ass....its only a matter of time before it all blows up in New England...

#14055 1 year ago

I guess we'll see (probably this next offseason). The other guy I think could be a fit is Alex Van Pelt.

I'll put $100 down that Tomlin is still there next season.

#14056 1 year ago

No thanks. My plan is to just quote my own post a year from now and parade myself around if it comes true. If not, I'm just going to pretend like I never said anything.

#14057 1 year ago

No thanks. My plan is to just quote my own post a year from now and parade myself around if it comes true. If not, I'm just going to pretend like I never said anything.

This guy gets it.

#14058 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Sounds like Antonio Brown has a second accuser coming forward.
So much for "the Patriot way".

Dude,your always so positive!

#14059 1 year ago

Around these parts we call this the ass-tat guarantee!

#14060 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on Dave...let’s not go back down that road.

Sigh. You’re right Colson. It’s probably not an attack against the team I cheer for.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Well, it's assumed that the Patriots will cheat

Quoted from Jodester:

Cheat Harder: the story of the New England Patriots

Quoted from Whysnow:

pats are a CULTURE of cheating.

Quoted from Whysnow:

NE fans continually miss the point that many others see clearly. When you are caught cheating multiple times, it just means there are many more times you have cheated and not been caught. It is obviously part of the teams culture to cheat.

Quoted from ecurtz:

Yes, in hindsight they had no need to cheat in the Championship game, but they didn't know that at the time and they chose to cheat (and there's exactly 0% chance that 2PSI below the limit on 11/12 balls was anything other than deliberate cheating.)

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I am really happy the cheatriots lost.

Quoted from hwyhed:

can’t wait to play the cheatriots errr patriots!!

Quoted from yuriijos:

Under inflated balls and Philly practice spies who suck on Belechit. CHEATERS!!!

Quoted from hwyhed:

We beat those cheaters err patriots last time they were at Arrowhead

Quoted from dirtbag66:

Unfortunately, we'll never know just how good they are or could have been. Because, you know, they are cheaters.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

It must really suck cheering for a group of cheaters.

Quoted from Nilroc:

I can't like a team like the Patriots after Spygate incident in 2007. That coach is a proven cheater.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

He's a damn good (cheating) coach

Quoted from Whysnow:

Aren't the pats the ones that got caught cheating a few years ago?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Gave you a thumbs up just because anything is better than a cheating patriot and their loud mouth fans.

Quoted from Whysnow:

They are not a Dynasty by any means and I would consider everything they have done up to the point of being caught is a giant asterik and a blemish on the NFL forever. What have they done since then?

Ok, that one is a bad example because since the Pats won a few Super Bowls since then. That statement didn’t age well.

Quoted from Whysnow:

pats are a CULTURE of cheating.

#14061 1 year ago

It’s so hard being a Pats fan. The indignities never end.

#14062 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Sigh. You’re right Colson. It’s probably not an attack against the team I cheer for.
Ok, that one is a bad example because since the Pats won a few Super Bowls since then. That statement didn’t age well.

During the time it took you to make that post a third accuser has come forward against Antonio clown with rape allegations

#14063 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well even if agholr caught that td, the defense probably would of given up another 70 yard td drive.

this is 100% true.

As soon as Philly took the lead I said to my wife "I just know they're going to let the Falcons back in." Jim Schwartz needs to stop getting a pass because Eagles won't the SB two years ago. The Defense was acceptable in the SB not great but held up at the end. But heck the Redskins throw up nearly 400 yards week one. What the plan Jim? You going to let every QB have career days or are you gong to scheme up or put players that can tackle on the field?

#14064 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

this is 100% true.
As soon as Philly took the lead I said to my wife "I just know they're going to let the Falcons back in." Jim Schwartz needs to stop getting a pass because Eagles won't the SB two years ago. The Defense was acceptable in the SB not great but held up at the end. But heck the Redskins throw up nearly 400 yards week one. What the plan Jim? You going to let every QB have career days or are you gong to scheme up or put players that can tackle on the field?

The eagles’ secondary is trash and that’s not Schwartz’ fault.

There will be many huge passing days against the birds this season regardless of opponent.

#14065 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The eagles’ secondary is trash and that’s not Schwartz’ fault.
There will be many huge passing days against the birds this season regardless of opponent.

I think during the SB year the Defensive front line was much better and getting more pressure not the QB or stopping the run better and this made the secondary look better.

#14066 1 year ago
Quoted from DaveH:

It looks like 50% of those quotes are whysnow's. Those can just be disregarded. When you spend every waking moment on a website, you're bound to offend someone (especially if that's your intent).

A handful of the others are from my elite list of blocked users, so I'm guessing you inadvertently upset someone's brother.

Don't take it personal. I always think it must be great to be a Boston sports fan, but then you guys all seem so miserable all the time, maybe not!

#14067 1 year ago

Are you guys watching MNF on ESPN? They have like a 1-2 minutes of blank air just says ESPN with some music, why can't they just sell ads or at least run ESPN Ads? Is this just in my area or are you guys seeing this too?

#14068 1 year ago

I've been in and out while putting the kids to bed, but havent noticed that yet. Are you on sling? I feel like I remember something like that when I had a sub.

#14069 1 year ago

I've been in and out while putting the kids to bed, but havent noticed that yet. Are you on sling? I feel like I remember something like that when I had a sub.

PS VUE

#14070 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nope..won’t happen. Eagles will implement Pats-style “game planning” from here on out (ie. filming other team’s practices)

“Watching film” has a whole different meaning when you’re a Patriot.

Quoted from DaveH:

Fact remains that they’ve done questionable things. If you don’t want to be called shady, don’t do shady shit.

It’s like back when Sean Payton was suspended for putting bounties out there. NO fans initially were “offended” and felt attacked. That went away. Why? Because Peyton admitted to doing it, and paid the price (no pun intended).

Pats on the other hand never admit squat. Instead, they destroy evidence, be it a cell phone or having Goodell destroy videotapes.

I personally think that’s why Pats fans get up in arms. Because they know if their team exhibited humility and actually admitted doing even one thing wrong, all of their rings would mean Jack shit. And their fans know it.

Pats are a very talented team. No denying that. But they also cheat. Facts are facts.

https://www.businessinsider.com/espn-report-patriots-spygate-scandal-2015-9

2C5ED98C-8868-4C7E-B043-63C16999D27B (resized).jpeg
#14071 1 year ago

Wow...Cleveland. Semen’s gonna feel that ankle pain tomorrow.

#14072 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Wow...Cleveland. Semen’s gonna feel that ankle pain tomorrow.

"Semen"?????

Lolololololol

#14073 1 year ago

Minkah Fitzpatrick going to PIT for a 1.

download_20190916_213957 (resized).jpg
#14074 1 year ago

Rams better put a hat...or two...or three on Myles Garrett next week, or else he is going to kill Jared Goff.

Dude is a monster.

#14075 1 year ago

This post didn't age well...

Resized_Screenshot_20190916-232645_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#14076 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Josh Gordon's comments lit a fire under Dak! I loved when he scrambled and ran at Josh! Dak is a beast!

LMAO

Ain't that just like a Cowboys fan to think his team (of whom he can name 4 players) played the Patriots on Sunday.

Reminds me of these guys:
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/how-well-do-cowboys-fans-fedex-know-their-team-investigation

#14077 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO
Ain't that just like a Cowboys fan to think his team (of whom he can name 4 players) played the Patriots on Sunday.
Reminds me of these guys:
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/how-well-do-cowboys-fans-fedex-know-their-team-investigation

Don't spread hate because your team keeps losing and you are jealous! Lololol

#14078 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Don't spread hate because your team keeps losing and you are jealous! Lololol

Just like a Cowboys fan to pop the champagne at 2-0.

Let me know when they beat a team who aren't one of the two worst in the NFL.

#14079 1 year ago

> *Hm. Ben's out for the season and we don't want to rely solely on a young QB...*

"Call Miami and see if they'll trade Fitzpatrick."

> \*two hours later\*

"Let me be more specific this time."

#14080 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

> *Hm. Ben's out for the season and we don't want to rely solely on a young QB...*
"Call Miami and see if they'll trade Fitzpatrick."
> \*two hours later\*
"Let me be more specific this time."

Fitz is a modern day Cassell. He sucks, he's never gonna take a team anywhere, and yet he's always employed.

Speaking of which, what is Cassell up to? Maybe they should call him.

#14081 1 year ago

I actually like Mason...I've been Pittsburgh ambivalent the last few years due to how they have chosen to run the team, but this guy has been putting in the work to prepare for this day moreso than some others out there. Time will tell, but I like what I see so far. The team woke up and played for him when he came into the game Sunday.

#14082 1 year ago

Well he's gonna need a backup. And so are the Jets.

Casell probably has a job by dinner time.

#14083 1 year ago

Can't we bring Charlie Batch out of retirement or something? Pretty please?

#14084 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Can't we bring Charlie Batch out of retirement or something? Pretty please?

I hate to say it, but Mark Sanchez is the only choice for the Jets!

Somewhere Colin K's head is just exploding.

#14085 1 year ago

Cam Newton out. QBs dropping like flies.

#14086 1 year ago

Eli out for Giants and Jones is in as starting QB.

#14087 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:I hate to say it, but Mark Sanchez is the only choice for the Jets!

There is always Vinnie. Lol

3FFAF8CF-4722-4E78-AEB8-1AD251976495 (resized).png
#14088 1 year ago

What are Johnny Manziel and Christian Hackenberg up to these days

#14089 1 year ago

Unpopular opinion - Tom Brady is the original Matt Cassell.

#14090 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So is his bank account from the civil settlement. Probably regretting taking that knee at this point.

#14091 1 year ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

There is always Vinnie. Lol[quoted image]

I miss Vinnie GreenNuts.

Quoted from RWH:

Eli out for Giants and Jones is in as starting QB.

Wow swing and a miss by me; thought he'd be good till week 6.

#14092 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So is his bank account from the civil settlement. Probably regretting taking that knee at this point.

Ha! Yeah if you guys want to pay me $10 million not to work I'll listen to offers.

#14093 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wow swing and a miss by me; thought he'd be good till week 6

I had him out at 8 games.

#14094 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

What are Johnny Manziel and Christian Hackenberg up to these days

Jay Cutler is looking for a job.

#14095 1 year ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Jay Cutler is looking for a job.

Hmmm...the the only thing that makes sense is them to drop Fitz and start Cutler. They're sticking to the plan this year!

#14096 1 year ago

Phil Rivers is going to be the last man standing soon. The guy has like 9 kids already...give him a couple more seasons and he will be able populate an entire offense and defense with his own spawn.

#14097 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Phil Rivers is going to be the last man standing soon. The guy has like 9 kids already...give him a couple more seasons and he will be able populate an entire offense and defense with his own spawn.

I’m sure a few guys have 9 kids in the nfl.

#14098 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

He's a "family man!"

Unlike Antonio "14 kids including one post-vasectomy" Cromartie. He's a thug!

#14099 1 year ago

I can't even begin to imagine having 14 kids. That's straight up nightmare fuel. I get uneasy thinking about having just one.

#14100 1 year ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I can't even begin to imagine having 14 kids. That's straight up nightmare fuel. I get uneasy thinking about having just one.

I think you're imagining a scenario where all the kids are living with him and he's running errands trying to take care of them all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 21.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Art of Pinball
There are 29935 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 599.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside