pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 1,514.
#13801 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its a good thing Antonio Brown is going to jail because the Pats would win another super bowl for sure probably if he wasn't

I'm not sure it would matter even if he did go to jail...…..they looked pretty lethal without him!!!!!

#13802 4 years ago

We are coming to a point where everyone will need to sign a waiver to allow any contact between anyone of any sex. You know how guys used to pat another guy on the backside when he scores a touchdown that’s not going to fly anymore.

I will say AB is likely a POS but have to wonder how come accuser kept seeing him after the first time?

#13803 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I will say AB is likely a POS but have to wonder how come accuser kept seeing him after the first time?

Yeah I had the same thoughts but, you never know. There have been many cases of abuse where the victim could've left but didn't because of fear they claim. Probably a lot more to this than what we are getting. However this turns out there will be a group of people claiming wrong was done regardless.

#13804 4 years ago

Yea!! We have football tomorrow too!!!

#13805 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its a good thing Antonio Brown is going to jail because the Pats would win another super bowl for sure probably if he wasn't.

They are the best team in the NFL right now even without AB. The only thing that will stop them this season is injuries, which can never be predicted.

#13806 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

They are the best team in the NFL right now even without AB

Well I won't go so far as to say they're the best, I think the Chiefs may be the best all-around team this year but, this is the NFL where any team can win any given game.

#13807 4 years ago

Giant Fans, keep up with the Jones baby, it's time for a change.

#13808 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yea!! We have football tomorrow too!!!

Yep, Bucs -vs- Panthers, could be interesting.

#13809 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

They are the best team in the NFL right now even without AB.

To me the offense doesn't even mean much. Ab and Gordon are around the same ameandola and Troy Brown, Brady can do it with anyone.
Now, when the defense is around the top they should be the easy favorite every time.
KC is a good team and they may look unstoppable, but if I'm going to a playoff game I'm looking at Reid vs Bellicheck and that's not a tough call.

#13810 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

but if I'm going to a playoff game I'm looking at Reid vs Bellicheck and that's not a tough call.

I think that's probably the scenario we are looking at, or atleast it appears so this early on.

#13811 4 years ago

So if AB raped this woman three times, why didn't she report it the first time, and allowed it to happen two more times?

#13812 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So if AB raped this woman three times, why didn't she report it the first time, and allowed it to happen two more times?

I don't know. I had the same thoughts but hell I've seen that pattern many, many times where they say fear or the public notoriety stopped them. Always leaves me perplexed when I hear it.

#13813 4 years ago

Man my poor Bearcats got slapped around last week by Ohio State......it was truly ugly, I hope we end on a better note this week!

#13814 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He's not facing criminal charges as this is a civil action which for me (I could easily be way off here) says she may be out for whatever $$$$$$ she can get rather than really wanting to right a wrong doing.

Even complete assholes deserve fair treatment so I hope this gets handled correctly.

#13815 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's not facing criminal charges as this is a civil action which for me (I could easily be way off here) says she may be out for whatever $$$$$$ she can get rather than really wanting to right a wrong doing.
Even complete assholes deserve fair treatment so I hope this gets handled correctly.

It could be a nuance lawsuit. It’s hard to prove unless she had told some other people. I’m sure he’s no saint but deserves to be given a fair trial or dismissal if he did nothing wrong. I believe AB says they were in a consenting relationship and she’s just trying to get money out of a rich celebrity, if so that’s a shitty thing to do both to AB and to the woman’s movement.

Have to say it’d be hard to prove yes/no with everyone who is in a dating relationship if one side decides they want to press charges or get a civil judgment (unless there is clear proof imo there has to be a smoking gun or this is just one persons word against another’s).

#13816 4 years ago

I love that all it takes to get the “AB is a thug” crowd to sympathize with him are some rape accusations

#13817 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love that all it takes to get the “AB is a thug” crowd to sympathize with him are some rape accusations

No one is sympathizing Levi but I do believe in people being given fair diligence when it comes down to it. I know that's hard for you to understand, trolls have a hard time seeing beyond their own noses.

#13818 4 years ago

I love how more than half of the nfl news has to do with police blotter, TMZ reporting and SJW activists.

Is this the Kardashian’s, Bachelor in paradise, or a sporting event? I think a little of both.

#13819 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You know Vic, I publicly on this site, and through personal pm's apologized to you for associating you with Dirtbag66 and his past statements. I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a mistake?????, did I really see under the vale??? You guys need to stop the Louis Farrakhan style attacks on here, people do and can make statements that are not aligned with what you believe, and are not made with underlying intentions.
I want to be clear, I don't know you, you may be and likely are a great guy in reality, so why not stop the dumb shit and lets just enjoy talking football and pinball.

It’s not just the one or two posts that shows who this turkey is, if so I would reserve judgement. He has made so many statements here that add up to show exactly who he is and apparently you have similar views or you wouldn’t be supporting him. Funny how you use the old playbook of turning it around on me. So you can take back your apology because it means nothing to me. Anyway, this thread has turned into a shit show so I am going to do my best to not comment on any of his or your nonsense anymore.

#13820 4 years ago
Screenshot_20190911-110354 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190911-110354 (resized).png
#13821 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

No one is sympathizing Levi but I do believe in people being given fair diligence when it comes down to it. I know that's hard for you to understand, trolls have a hard time seeing beyond their own noses.

Four pages of the entire Buckeye state telling us how much of a Thug AB is because he likes money and being obnoxious, and then when he’s accused of an actual crime it’s like “whoa whoa hold your horses people! Let’s not jump to conclusions!”

It’s just amusing to me is all! Have a laugh with me it will help bring us together.

#13822 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey I’m with you. I’m a total “innocent until proven guilty” guy!!

That sort of statement isn't getting you out of jury duty.

#13823 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

According to the woman, the first two times weren’t rape, but lesser instances of sexual assault. There is still plenty of information that has not been publicly given I am sure. She is suing for civil damages, so the question is did she ever report it to the police, and if so, are they in an ongoing investigation?

#13824 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

LMAO!

Actually I’m free. They settled, or went to judge trial or some Shit. Either way I’m back at work.

No not that work. I’ll go back to real work tomorrow. For now starting in on this puppy. I inherited some blue legs at NYCPC! Nice touch right?

8F59B748-7851-4E9D-9466-A21B137276B8 (resized).jpeg8F59B748-7851-4E9D-9466-A21B137276B8 (resized).jpeg
#13825 4 years ago

As far as the lie detector thing, those have been debunked years ago most notably by the guy who invented it. The show Adam Ruins Everything gives a good rundown of it in the episode about the justice system.

#13826 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The one that will though is " Everybody is full of shit, and I don't believe anything unless I see it myself"

#13827 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

As far as the lie detector thing, those have been debunked years ago most notably by the guy who invented it. The show Adam Ruins Everything gives a good rundown of it in the episode about the justice system.

“Remember Jerry, it’s not a lie, if YOU believe it.”

#13828 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Remember Jerry, it’s not a lie, if YOU believe it.”

It’s worse than that. The polygraph is mostly a big prop and it is the guy operating it through his own intuition and experience that is making the call whether he thinks your truthful or not.

#13829 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

She’s bringing it in civil court for two reasons. One, because there would be a pay off involved. Two, because the proof burden is much lesser in civil court, being preponderance of the evidence vs. proof beyond a reasonable doubt. (ie. The OJ criminal vs. civil verdicts).

#13830 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It’s worse than that. The polygraph is mostly a big prop and it is the guy operating it through his own intuition and experience that is making the call whether he thinks your truthful or not.

That’s why lie detectors results are commonly not admissible as evidence.

#13831 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That’s why lie detectors results are commonly not admissible as evidence.

They are admissable in the court of public opinion...

#13832 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The one that will though is " Everybody is full of shit, and I don't believe anything unless I see it myself"

Ironically, eye witness accounts have proven to be one of the least reliable forms of evidence.

#13833 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

She’s bringing it in civil court for two reasons.

Yeah that's correct, civil, not criminal I know, but some here did not bother to fact check before they shot off their mouth or as has been suggested earlier in this thread "they are to dense" to fully understand the charges.

#13834 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ironically, eye witness accounts have proven to be one of the least reliable forms of evidence.

True, but say that as a prospective juror and see what happens.

#13835 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

True, but say that as a prospective juror and see what happens.

I’ve never gotten to that stage. I’ve always been dismissed after waiting in that common room all day. I’ve never even been asked a question. Unlike Levi, I guess they don’t like the way I look.

#13836 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’ve always been dismissed after waiting in that common room all day.

I've never gotten to that stage. Judges are making 6 figures. Lawyers are making 7 figures. Court case is over millions. They want to pay me $15 a day. fk that!

#13837 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They want to pay me $15 a day. fk that!

Dude it's probably like $50 now!
$54 around here anyway.

#13838 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dude it's probably like $50 now!

Righteous bucks! I may have to give this jury duty thing another look.

#13839 4 years ago

$32 a day plus mileage here in Wi. I had to go a few weeks back. One day deal. Kind of interesting.

#13840 4 years ago

It's been over 6 yrs ago for me but, I think they pay you $24.00 a day here and an additional $6 a day for parking.

#13841 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

additional $6 a day for parking.

Now we're getting to the heart of the matter! It's all about that parking.

#13842 4 years ago

I think it’s $45 here in nyc which is about enough to buy a pretty good lunch.

Irrelevant to me as my job pays when I have jury duty so I’m ineligible for the meager stipend.

#13843 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Now we're getting to the heart of the matter! It's all about that parking.

LMAO didn’t we have a guy here making a big stink about that?

#13844 4 years ago

California is still at $15 a day and $.34 a mile. Cheap mofos.

#13845 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

California is still at $15 a day and $.34 a mile. Cheap mofos.

Last time I went it was $15 a day.
Edit: Only if you get picked. The first day of reporting for jury duty you don’t get squat and if you park up front you will get ticketed or towed. You gotta park way far away in the back lot if there is even room and hoof it.

#13846 4 years ago

They make you really want to do this shit, don't they?

I suppose if the boss was still paying, it wouldn't be that bad. But that's never happened.

#13847 4 years ago

I like football.

#13848 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I like football.

At least jury duty isn't on Sunday.

#13849 4 years ago

I’m going Eagles 34, Falcons 31. Or it could turn out vice versa.

#13850 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

At least jury duty isn't on Sunday.

It can be if you’re sequestered. It’s great to have you back man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,687 posts in this topic. You are on page 277 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/277 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.