• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    61%

(152 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,234 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191013-225057~2 (resized).png
pitit (resized).jpeg
CE6F2517-384A-4191-82C3-09B8A2EB6A83 (resized).jpeg
FCBF18E6-B265-44FF-9843-18032EAFDACF (resized).jpeg
66ADC49A-C028-4768-936D-F92CD67CD21C.gif
64C30236-9A0B-4F6D-BD75-2DCD3679C710 (resized).jpeg
37A6E15C-72EC-4034-BA5C-A4791F4C9965 (resized).jpeg
CE9A7D30-8AE5-449C-9C4F-1824B53A138F (resized).jpeg
D02C1DB9-2BE2-42D4-B04F-01CEAFDE203F (resized).jpeg
7DCFFD44-64C2-41C5-A898-95F0A63BF78D (resized).jpeg
42B725C6-8971-49AE-BA5B-0D2043B4D63E (resized).jpeg
A5EEAFE6-1C43-4780-890B-D8B3F66749FE (resized).jpeg
12406B15-C205-4057-8893-B693FCB2109E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191013-164612~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191008-212923 (resized).png
24743A82-9E96-41C1-807E-5640027FD652 (resized).jpeg

There are 15064 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 302.
#13751 34 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I didn't expect to see the raiders beating the broncos like this...

Going in I expected the Broncos to win this one. There were a few flashes from the offense, but the penalties were brutal (I liked it better when that was Oakland's thing) and Flacco took pains to show that he's no Payton Manning. Special teams atrocious as usual. And all this against the other weak team in the AFC West. Going to need some real improvement to make 8-8.

#13752 34 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

As the old saying goes it seems the question is moot; he went to the ground and the HOU defender touched him right away.

Yes I totally see what you're saying and it's another NFL area grey rule #10,001. Might come down to forward progress maybe(?), which is a very willy-nilly call and treated diff'rently all the time. Sometimes they let the line push a RB back 4 yards when they should call the play dead right away.

But again that question is also moot, I get the car!
Read Letter E[quoted image]

I read it over about 3x and missed that. I blame the red text. Only the NFL would use red text..

#13753 34 days ago

Dupe

#13754 34 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The Texans - with zero time outs, 30 seconds left and 40 yards to take the lead simply weren’t in any position to milk or dictate the clock. They had to take that 6 when it was available.
The real mistake was playing such soft D on that last play.
Great game!

Of course the Texans offense did their job and I certainly don’t blame them for scoring too quickly. Just thought to myself that with a timeout and 37 seconds I had a feeling that Drew Brees would get them in position for a field goal attempt. The Houston D didn’t want to give up a long pass over the top so they played off the line to prevent the long pass. They blew it. The way to keep Brees from making plays is to pressure him and not give him enough time to find his receivers.

Oh, and E covers the question, but it states “dropping down” which is different than catching a ball while diving forward like the Saints player did. Yes he was touched but that was my whole point that the defender should not have touched him. It’s a judgement call probably based on how much time is on the clock.

#13755 34 days ago

Man, Flacco did not look good in that game at all.

#13756 34 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The Houston D didn’t want to give up a long pass over the top so they played off the line to prevent the long pass

Stupid ass prevent defense strategy.

#13757 33 days ago

Some of these “justice involved persons” may actually be good old fashioned “thugs” off the field.
Forbidding descriptive language enables them to prey upon their victims (women, seniors, children) with impunity.
Their apologists should be ashamed of themselves.
You’re not fighting the good fight, you’re perpetuating their criminality, minimizing their crimes and silencing the victims.
Bravo SJW’s!

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

A1AAC3F7-2C9D-4898-8EFF-3E962C098BCE (resized).jpeg
#13758 33 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Man, Flacco did not look good in that game at all.

Shocker!

He did have one beautiful pass in the first quarter but he looks washed up generally, just like the last few years. Elway just can’t seem to get this right.

#13759 33 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He did have one beautiful pass in the first quarter but he looks washed up generally, just like the last few years. Elway just can’t seem to get this right.

I actually thought he'd do much better after leaving Baltimore but you may be right, his career may be over.

#13760 33 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Some of these “justice involved persons” may actually be good old fashioned “thugs” off the field.
Forbidding descriptive language enables them to prey upon their victims (women, seniors, children) with impunity.
Their apologists should be ashamed of themselves.
You’re not fighting the good fight, you’re perpetuating their criminality, minimizing their crimes and silencing the victims.
Bravo SJW’s!
https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/[quoted image]

Wow! You are all in on this. If you spent as much time on your fantasy team as you did researching your “If We Use Thinly Veiled Racist Language in Daily Conversation it Will Stop the NFL Crime Wave” thesis you’d be in the money.

Social Injustice Warriors are way more annoying than social justice warriors. It’s not even close!

#13761 33 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I actually thought he'd do much better after leaving Baltimore but you may be right, his career may be over.

Elway did the ravens a GIGANTIC favor taking on that Flacco contract, no? They kinda fleeced him.

Not sure about fangio either. Not a lot of fire in that old man. Reminds me of when defensive wiz Richard pettibone finally got a chance to take over for Joe Gibbs when he retired.

#13762 33 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sure looked that way last night. I still think he's better than Keenum, but then you're paying him only 15% of what Flacco's getting.

#13763 33 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Sure looked that way last night. I still think he's better than Keenum, but then you're paying him only 15% of what Flacco's getting.

Keemun threw for almost 400 yards on Sunday, and looked good doing it! Moving around the pocket, avoiding pressure, stepping up. One bad throw all day (overthrow to rookie sensation terry mclaurin)

It’s kind of besides the point anyway. The skins stink and this is a placeholder year till Gruden is fired and Haskins steps in.

Flacco was brought in to contend for a super bowl.

#13764 33 days ago

I think everyone outside of Colorado is pretty shocked we're talking aboot Flacco this much
Universally that move got no love what-so-ever; just like his initial fat deal with Ravens.

But there's a reason they call it "over reaction Monday." Plenty of teams looked god awful and should get better and the other way around.
Gotta be an all time low of starters playing in pre season this year.

#13765 33 days ago

FUCK! Picked for jury duty. And it’s a civil trial involving the cops and a false arrest.

I tried reading all of the Ohio thug posts verbatim to no avail. I was sure that would do the trick. Then I shifted gears and went all SJW snowflake. Nothing worked!!!!

I guess they just like my face?! Would you guys want me on a jury?!

Dammit. Well at least I get the rest of the day off.

#13766 33 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think everyone outside of Colorado is pretty shocked we're talking aboot Flacco this much
Universally that move got no love what-so-ever; just like his initial fat deal with Ravens.
But there's a reason they call it "over reaction Monday." Plenty of teams looked god awful and should get better and the other way around.
Gotta be an all time low of starters playing in pre season this year.

You are absolutely right week 1 tends to have zero real meaning when the whole season is taken in context. Can’t help but get carried away though by the Magic that is NFL Excitement!!!

#13767 33 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

FUCK! Picked for jury duty. And it’s a civil trial involving the cops and a false arrest.
I tried reading all of the Ohio thug posts verbatim to no avail. I was sure that would work.
I guess they just like my face?! Would you guys want me on a jury?!

Maybe if it was Kaneda getting falsely arrested for spitting his drink onto a tournament player at an event. But then again, there would be no arrest there because you take resolving such matters into your own hands.

#13768 33 days ago

This and Sunday’s Miami loss, really help to move the line on this Sunday’s matchup.
CDB6D883-5ABA-43BC-B55A-61C5A9F8F6D9 (resized).jpeg

#13769 33 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Maybe if it was Kaneda getting falsely arrested for spitting his drink onto a tournament player at an event. But then again, there would be no arrest there because you take resolving such matters into your own hands.

Lmao!!!!

At least there’s no dress code.

Saw a dude today wearing a Charles Manson t shirt. Now THAT guy had a strategy.

#13770 33 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

At least there’s no dress code.

Good, because my court has one that is just complete and utter shit. But I generally hate lawyers (sorry 65% of Pinside) & Judges and all that shit anywhom.

#13771 33 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I guess they just like my face?!

No. That can’t be it.

#13772 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Chargers are good and they have a great QB but can they beat Kansas City is the question?

I don't see why this year should be any different than last year in that regard. Worst case we get a split.

#13773 33 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

This and Sunday’s Miami loss, really help to move the line on this Sunday’s matchup.

As long as he doesn’t use the hyperbaric chamber Brady has in his house. Can’t have any more frostbitten feet!!

#13774 33 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Can’t have any more frostbitten feet!!

I think it must have affected his head more than his feet.

#13775 33 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No. That can’t be it.

This is NY dude

#13776 33 days ago

The plot thickens...

Resized_Screenshot_20190910-193501_TMZ_01 (resized).jpeg
#13777 33 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The plot thickens...[quoted image]

That didn't take long..

Stay classy AB...

#13778 33 days ago
144A68A6-386F-40F3-A2E9-39DDCD0843E5 (resized).png
#13779 33 days ago

"dum [sic] ass hoe [sic]." You just know the transcriber chuckled at him/herself!

#13780 33 days ago
3a8fhs (resized).jpg
#13781 33 days ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Miami has won 5 out of the last 6 home games against the Pats. Take the Dolphins and the points. I think even Belichik parties in Miami the night before the game.

patsinmiami (resized).PNG

#13782 33 days ago

17 points is the spread. I've always had faith the fish will beat the Pats in south Florida, but with this year's Dolphins, 37 might not be enough.

But another stat is Ravens smoked another AFC east team last year opening day as well.

#13783 33 days ago

OMG guys did you hear about the latest Antonio Brown news that just broke? OMG this cant be true. I bet the girl that is accusing him of these awful crimes is a lying racist because i know that this cant be true. Antonio Brown is an outstanding citizen. Don't believe the fake news and the lies guys because he would never do anything like this. OMG. OMG. OMG.........

#13784 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

OMG guys did you hear about the latest Antonio Brown news that just broke? OMG this cant be true. I bet the girl that is accusing him of these awful crimes is a lying racist because i know that this cant be true. Antonio Brown is an outstanding citizen. Don't believe the fake news and the lies guys because he would never do anything like this. OMG. OMG. OMG.........

Are you okay?

#13785 33 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Are you okay?

Yeah im great actually and laughing at every one of you guys that called me a racist for calling this thug out for what he is. Im kind of surprised that you even had the balls to post that story after the way that you defended him a few days ago.

#13786 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah im great actually and laughing at every one of you guys that called me a racist for calling this thug out for what he is. Im kind of surprised that you even had the balls to post that story after the way that you defended him a few days ago.

Do you even know anything about the facts of the case before you spout your racist drivel. He might be guilty, but you’ve already convicted him in your mind because he’s black so STFU. You wouldn’t be treating it the same if it was Tom Brady accused of rape. You might actually look into those accusations. I did look into the accusations, and maybe he’s guilty, but he won’t be convicted based on the circumstances of the case, I guarantee it. For one, it supposedly happened on 3 separate occasions. And for another, after the third encounter she still was in contact with him and still posted on her Facebook favorable comments about him. Not saying he isn’t guilty, but there is plenty of doubt.

#13787 33 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet the girl that is accusing him of these awful crimes is a lying racist because i know that this cant be true. Antonio Brown is an outstanding citizen.

So you just assumed the woman was white huh? Funny your mind went straight to that thought. I bet that really pissed you off thinking about AB and a white victim.

#13788 33 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

you’ve already convicted him in your mind because he’s black so STFU.

Quoted from vicjw66:

So you just assumed the woman was white huh?

Lol wow....racist much there bud? I haven't assumed anyrhing at all because truthfully i could care less. It doesn't matter what color she is, she could hate her own race. Thats a pretty common thing these days, haven't you heard?

Check out these text messages by him to her though. Hes a real stand up guy i tell ya. His IQ is so low that you can barely make out what hes even trying to say. Keep taking up for this train wreck though vic, it makes you look real smart. You must not think very much of women if you're not offended by what he did to this poor woman.

How does a college graduate write so poorly, thats what I'd like to know?

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/09/10/disturbing-text-messages-released-showing-antonio-browns-terrible-behavior-towards-sexual-assault-accuser-pics/

#13789 32 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So you just assumed the woman was white huh?

So you just assume everyone's racist? Funny your mind went straight to that thought...…..hmmmmmm Perhaps we should do a little investigation, seems the past has been haunting a few here.

#13790 32 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

So you just assume everyone's racist? Funny your mind went straight to that thought...…..hmmmmmm Perhaps we should do a little investigation, seems the past has been haunting a few here.

I tell ya, Vic is something else isn't he RW? There's something wrong with that boy i guarantee it. I guess he isn't smart enough to know that i was joking in the first place. Unreal...

#13791 32 days ago

I just don't understand why every time you post, Vic and Dirtbag66 feel the need pull their race baiter membership cards??? Dirtbag66, well him I never doubted, anyone who makes jokes about someone's passing is, well, lets just leave it at that. Waiting with baited breath for his jokes when one of his loved ones pass.

#13792 32 days ago

Antonio Brown literally cost himself 90 million dollars because of how stupid that he is. He will probably have to sell that big mansion in California that He's living in now since he screwed his deal all up with the Raiders and now New England. The good news is though the house that he will be moving into wont cost him a dime to live there. The tax payers will be footing the bill on his next residence. .

#13793 32 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I just don't understand why every time you post, Vic and Dirtbag66 feel the need pull their race baiter membership cards???

Not sure about dirtbag but its easy to figure out why Vic does it. Just think about it, what group of people are always accusing others of being a racist? Hint;: The state he lives in is full of these types of people.

#13794 32 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So you just assumed the woman was white huh? Funny your mind went straight to that thought. I bet that really pissed you off thinking about AB and a white victim.

Tell me Vic, what made "you" assume he was indicating the woman was white???? Do you have to be white to be racist, or is that just how "you" think????

I mean and I'll qoute him:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I bet the girl that is accusing him of these awful crimes is a lying racist because i know that this cant be true

Do you see any connotation indicating she's white? Once again Vic, do you have to be white to be racist????? Don't look in the mirror Vic, your past is waiting.

#13795 32 days ago

You know Vic, I publicly on this site, and through personal pm's apologized to you for associating you with Dirtbag66 and his past statements. I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a mistake?????, did I really see under the vale??? You guys need to stop the Louis Farrakhan style attacks on here, people do and can make statements that are not aligned with what you believe, and are not made with underlying intentions.

I want to be clear, I don't know you, you may be and likely are a great guy in reality, so why not stop the dumb shit and lets just enjoy talking football and pinball.

#13796 32 days ago

Yep, AB typical THUG and you don't have to be an intelligent Ohio dude to get this... although those dopes from New York City probably won't comprehend.

#13797 32 days ago

Are you guys all so snippy just because the Pats looked so good Sunday?

#13798 32 days ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yep, AB typical THUG and you don't have to be an intelligent Ohio dude to get this... although those dopes from New York City probably won't comprehend.

Unfortunately its in all states now days, even Ohio. Especially with the 30ish and under crowd. They are the most fragile people that i have ever seen and they get offended by everything. They are constantly looking for new ways to be offended. They come up with aome doozies also. They set and listen to every word that you say and just wait like a snake in the grass for you to say something that is wrong so they can get mad. Unfortunately it doesn't work with me. Im old school and im not changing for anyone.

#13799 32 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Its a good thing Antonio Brown is going to jail because the Pats would win another super bowl for sure probably if he wasn't.

#13800 32 days ago
Quoted from DaveH:

As I said before, The bastards!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
North Smithfield, RI
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 9.10
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 15064 posts in this topic. You are on page 276 of 302.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside