• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,318 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).png
C0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpeg
Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png

There are 15967 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 320.
#13701 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm wondering how much, if any, Joe Flacco will improve the Bronco's???? I think he's an under-rated qb to some extent but, just have to wait and see.

Unfortunately, the best case is probably that he improves the Broncos to 8-8 or 9-7. Which is less demoralizing than 6-10, but it’s hard to get excited when your upside result is still no playoffs and a lower draft position.

But hey, we've got a Monday night season opener, so that’s something.

#13702 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm wondering how much, if any, Joe Flacco will improve the Bronco's???? I think he's an under-rated qb to some extent but, just have to wait and see.

Flacco is ok but he’s just ok at best in my opinion. He’s not the guy thats going to take a team to the next level. I think i even like Andy Dalton more than i do him.

#13703 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Very little. I didn’t understand that move AT ALL.

#13704 73 days ago

Hey I’m desperate to get out of jury duty today. Any suggestions?

I’m wearing a kid rock shirt with a huge confederate flag on it. Might go on some “nfl players are thugs!” Rant to deal the deal.

No really. Save me from this hell, please!

#13705 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m wearing a kid rock shirt with a huge confederate flag on it. Might go on some “nfl players are thugs!” Rant to deal the deal.
No really. Save me from this hell, please!

Its your civic duty so just do it. Not like you have anything more important to do anyway.

#13706 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No offense intended, but I think he still gives Denver more than Keenum would have. But going from “meh” to “ meh +” at QB is not going to make the difference this year.

#13707 73 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Unfortunately, the best case is probably that he improves the Broncos to 8-8 or 9-7. Which is less demoralizing than 6-10, but it’s hard to get excited when your upside result is still no playoffs and a lower draft position.
But hey, we've got a Monday night season opener, so that’s something.

Yeah, I'll agree he's not an elite qb but I would hope for more, at least 10 wins. I mean they have a reasonable defense and a receiver core to boot.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Flacco is ok but he’s just ok at best in my opinion. He’s not the guy thats going to take a team to the next level. I think i even like Andy Dalton more than i do him.

I agree he's not an elite qb, and I do like Dalton better than him but......I'm biased

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I first I thought that they were bringing him in to just keep the fan base somewhat happy while they rebuild but, I've not seen any indication they are moving anyone else so I'm not sure why either.

Jones baby, Jones QB for the Giants by the sixth game!!! Yeah I drank to much coffee this morn but I really like that kid. He just seems to have it all even if it's just a little raw yet.

#13708 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

When they ask you if you could vote guilty in a death penalty situation just say hell yes, I'll put the juice to them personally if you'll let me. That should do it.

#13709 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dude why would you want to miss it, $54 a day! I got $24 for a half day last week.

#13710 73 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dude why would you want to miss it, $54 a day! I got $24 for a half day last week.

They overpaid you sounds like.

#13711 73 days ago

Okay guys back to reality. Should we start a pool for how long AB last with the Patriots? I say he'll last all of 8 games before they boot him or simply bench him.

#13712 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Okay guys back to reality. Should we start a pool for how long AB last with the Patriots? I say he'll last all of 8 games before they boot him or simply bench him.

I think 16. Belichick will rehabilitate him and change his attitude/ways, and AB will become one of the most successful, respected and influential players in the game.

AB will engage in a variety of philanthropic work, then donate his time on the weekends to the homeless shelters serving food.

I agree with you RWH, I’ll go with 8 games or less until there is some shitshow mess going on.

#13713 73 days ago

Boy, 8 games seems fair. I just really wonder if he can just ride out the season to get paid and not ruin his career.
He's probably the 3-4th passing option on the team by my guess, so how long can he be OK with that?
When does Bellicheck make him a healthy scratch for a game... Thats when it gets crazy

#13714 73 days ago

The way I see this is you have two guys, AB and Belicheck who both believe in "Do it my way, or the Highway, and have no plans to change, so it's just a matter of time before they clash. AB's biggest challenge will be social media, he's addicted to the attention and will relapse if he doesn't get it.

#13715 73 days ago

I think he’s got a better chance of making it through the next 15 games than Gordon does.

#13716 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think he’s got a better chance of making it through the next 15 games than Gordon does.

If anyone can drive a man to drink it's AB.

#13717 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I hope you're wrong but I'm sure it's a coin toss.

#13718 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah, I'll agree he's not an elite qb but I would hope for more, at least 10 wins. I mean they have a reasonable defense and a receiver core to boot.

If the D absolutely dominates and they get some lucky bounces 10 wins would be possible. And the D will be good again, as usual. I just don’t see the offense doing much, and you can only go so far with that model. But I’d be thrilled with even being in the “maybe” pile as we approach playoff season. Just not banking on it.

#13719 73 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Well, we sent our best man to infiltrate and destroy the NE lockeroom. Godspeed, AB.

I was thinking the same thing…..

Who's gonna stop the Pats??? They looked good last night.
Prolly the Pats themselves...

#13720 73 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Save me from this hell, please!

Tell them you are a redskins fan, they will take pity on you

#13721 73 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Tell them you are a redskins fan, they will take pity on you

Merely "hearsay" sir, no need for name callin'

#13722 73 days ago

Y'all see those Titans on Sunday?

#13723 73 days ago

Wonder how Gruden likes the taste of his foot in his mouth now that he needs Peterson to carry the load???? You ever notice that when you have brothers coaching in the NFL at the same time they say crazy shit? The Harbaughs, Grudens, and the craziest of the bunch, the Ryans.

#13724 73 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wonder how Gruden likes the taste of his foot in his mouth now that he needs Peterson to carry the load???? You ever notice that when you have brothers coaching in the NFL at the same time they say crazy shit? The Harbaughs, Grudens, and the craziest of the bunch, the Ryans.

Gruden is a Moron. You can never lay all the blame for losing on a skins coach as the root will always be the incompetent ownership and management, but by now I’m convinced Gruden couldn’t succeed anywhere. He never met a halftime he wouldn’t be outcoached during (see yesterday) and he constantly does stupid things. Like benching one of his best players and pissing off all his veterans 2 hours before the season kicks off.

And yeah, now he’s gotta start Petersen. Who will probably make him look like an idiot considering the guy he did start got 18 yards yesterday.

He also says “obviously” all the time. It’s so fucking annoying and makes him look like a moron. If something is “obvious” you don’t have to say it’s obvious. He starts every third sentence with “obviously.” And yes, I’ve noticed Jon does the same thing.

Obviously, it’s time for a new coaching staff.

#13725 73 days ago

I was shocked that the Eagles came back, I mean the skins looked to be dominating on both sides of the ball and then they just imploded. Don't get it, hell don't get it when my team does the same stupid shit.

#13726 72 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I was shocked that the Eagles came back, I mean the skins looked to be dominating on both sides of the ball and then they just imploded. Don't get it, hell don't get it when my team does the same stupid shit.

To me it just looked like the Skins were totally on their game out of the gate, Eagles were not. Once they found their footing, game changed.

Apparently the Birds weren’t concerned, like I was...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/08/desean-jacksons-first-touchdown-snapped-philly-out-of-its-funk/amp/

#13727 72 days ago

Do Saints and The Broncos win tonight?

#13728 72 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

They do this all the time. There may not be a worse team in the nfl when it comes to post half time play.

Obviously they other teams make adjustments, skins’ coaches do not.

#13729 72 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hate to break it to you but the word Thug is not racist. A thug is a bully or someone who is violent and unruly, it has nothing to do with race. Nice try though.

No calling someone a thug is not racist... and yes AB is an F'n THUG! Plenty of them in the NFL but I love it anyway!

#13730 72 days ago
Quoted from teekee:

No calling someone a thug is not racist... and yes AB is an F'n THUG! Plenty of them in the NFL but I love it anyway!

Evidently it’s an Ohio thing.

#13731 72 days ago
Quoted from teekee:

Quoted from fosaisu:

I wouldn't necessarily call AB a thug. An asshole and a cancer, yes...but not a thug.

Aaron Hernandez was a thug.

#13732 72 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Do Saints and The Broncos win tonight?

Yep. Saints should win that game for sure. And as down on the Broncos as I am, the Raiders are a mess right now and Broncos always win opener (7 years running). Looking forward to watching tonight!

#13733 72 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No, I think intelligence and common sense does extend outside the great state of Ohio... but maybe not quite far enough west.

#13734 72 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I wouldn't necessarily call AB a thug. An asshole and a cancer, yes...but not a thug.
Aaron Hernandez was a thug.

I would say AB is more of an an asshole thug and a cancer... among other things.

#13735 72 days ago

Lol looks like the “dogwhistle thugs N harmony” crew called in their backups.

YOU CAN STAND DOWN! I’m pretty sure there’s no kneeling this season! Relax guys!

Ohio: yikes!!

#13736 72 days ago

That was a hell of a finish.

#13737 72 days ago

huzzah saintses!

#13738 72 days ago

btw I may be mistaken but I think I saw Vontaze Burfict is a Raiders captain. ehehehehe

#13740 72 days ago

LMAO crowd chanting “fuck AB” as raiders go up 14

#13741 72 days ago

Texans scored too early. I knew with 37 seconds left they were going to blow it. But with a few seconds left the Saints guy caught the ball and dropped to the ground. Why did the defender touch him? Let him sit there for another 3 seconds and the game is over. As a Rams fan, that was a disappointing ending. Like last years game, next weeks Saints Rams game will have huge implications for playoff home field advantage.

#13742 72 days ago

They called time out as soon as he hit the ground. Falling down/giving yourself up/kneeling (sorry ohio) counts as the end of a play

#13743 72 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They called time out as soon as he hit the ground. Falling down/giving yourself up/kneeling (sorry ohio) counts as the end of a play

I thought that was only for a quarterback slide or punt/kick return? You shouldn’t be able to do that.

#13744 72 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I thought that was only for a quarterback slide or punt/kick return? You shouldn’t be able to do that.

I think law is right you can give yourself up.

Otherwise you’d have the Benny Hill like spectacle of an offensive player chasing around the defense who are playing keep away till the clock runs out.

“TACKLE ME!!!!!”

#13745 72 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I think law is right you can give yourself up.
Otherwise you’d have the Benny Hill like spectacle of an offensive player chasing around the defense who are playing keep away till the clock runs out.

Run out of bounds or run towards the end zone. How are the officials supposed to make that call? I have seen plenty of times a receiver drops down like that after a catch and is untouched where the ref doesn’t blow the whistle until they are touched or they get up and start running.

#13746 72 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Run out of bounds or run towards the end zone. How are the officials supposed to make that call? I have seen plenty of times a receiver drops down like that after a catch and is untouched where the ref doesn’t blow the whistle until they are touched or they get up and start running.

Not sure. Maybe if coach calls time out?

It wasn’t really clear to me what happened. Did he slide and touch a defender? For sure coach was screaming time out also not sure if that did it.

#13747 72 days ago

This is what I could find. It looks like the ball carrier can slide, but it specifically states only a QB behind the line can take a knee. Did he slide? I can't recall.

pasted_image (resized).png
#13748 72 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Texans scored too early. I knew with 37 seconds left they were going to blow it. But with a few seconds left the Saints guy caught the ball and dropped to the ground. Why did the defender touch him? Let him sit there for another 3 seconds and the game is over. As a Rams fan, that was a disappointing ending. Like last years game, next weeks Saints Rams game will have huge implications for playoff home field advantage.

The Texans - with zero time outs, 30 seconds left and 40 yards to take the lead simply weren’t in any position to milk or dictate the clock. They had to take that 6 when it was available.

The real mistake was playing such soft D on that last play.

Great game!

#13749 72 days ago

I didn't expect to see the raiders beating the broncos like this...

#13750 72 days ago

Did he slide? I can't recall.[quoted image]

Quoted from vicjw66:

Run out of bounds or run towards the end zone. How are the officials supposed to make that call?

As the old saying goes it seems the question is moot; he went to the ground and the HOU defender touched him right away.

Quoted from vicjw66:

I have seen plenty of times a receiver drops down like that after a catch and is untouched where the ref doesn’t blow the whistle until they are touched or they get up and start running.

Yes I totally see what you're saying and it's another NFL area grey rule #10,001. Might come down to forward progress maybe(?), which is a very willy-nilly call and treated diff'rently all the time. Sometimes they let the line push a RB back 4 yards when they should call the play dead right away.

This is what I could find.

But again that question is also moot, I get the car!
Read Letter E

e (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 15967 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 320.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside