IMG_0255.gif
pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 1,507.
#13651 4 years ago

We had our chances. I'm happy with our play over all though and think things will get better. We need better run blocking but they did a good job pass protecting and with pressure. Yeah I feel a little better about where they're headed.

#13652 4 years ago

Well, Arians did not fix Winston. Ha!

#13653 4 years ago

Screenshot_2019-09-08-18-39-51~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-09-08-18-39-51~2 (resized).png
#13654 4 years ago

Lions doing lion things.

#13655 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We had our chances. I'm happy with our play over all though and think things will get better. We need better run blocking but they did a good job pass protecting and with pressure. Yeah I feel a little better about where they're headed.

They easily could have won that game. What did they run the ball like 5 times? When you have a back like Mixon and even Bernard you have got to establish a running game.

Im still trying to decide if the Bengals are better than i thought they would be or if Seattle isn't very good? If they cant run the ball they are screwed. It was a good game but man i gotta feel a bit disapointed in the play calling. I have serious mixed feelings right now. I guess over the next few weeks we will see if they are a decent team or not. Im just glad the Browns lost so we dont have to hear their fans yelling Super Bowl.

#13656 4 years ago

At least I'm use to losing games.

#13657 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Bummer for the Jacksonville fan.

Well played, Mr. Blooze

#13659 4 years ago

Until that highlight clip I had no idea Witten had unretired and subsequently spared us of his analysis

#13660 4 years ago

Pittsburgh getting slapped around.

#13661 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Thats a good tbing. Everyone lost in the AFC North except the Ravens so the Bengals losing doesnt hurt so bad now. Our playoff hopes are still alive!

#13662 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

This game is ridiculous. And Rothlisberger just said yesterday that he’s “in it to win this year and take Pittsburgh back to the big game.”

Does he mean game 16 of the regular season is “the big game”? Because that’s the last game he’ll be playing in if they keep this up. For Christ’s sake, score some points. Get on the damn board.

#13663 4 years ago

The way several teams played today makes me wonder if they are trying to lose for a better draft pick next spring.

#13665 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Lions doing lion things.

Time to say it even after the first game: Just wait til NEXT year!

#13666 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Yall should really mute him, this thread is so much better

And miss his blatant racism? No way!

#13667 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This game is ridiculous. And Rothlisberger just said yesterday that he’s “in it to win this year and take Pittsburgh back to the big game.”
Does he mean game 16 of the regular season is “the big game”? Because that’s the last game he’ll be playing in if they keep this up. For Christ’s sake, score some points. Get on the damn board.

Doesn't look like Pittsburgh is going to be good enough to win anything this year. Your Eagles though looked really good once they got rolling. Its going to be interesting between them and Dallas this year looks like.

#13668 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

And miss his blatant racism? No way!

Hate to break it to you but the word Thug is not racist. A thug is a bully or someone who is violent and unruly, it has nothing to do with race. Nice try though.

#13669 4 years ago

I was watching the Chargers give away their lead in the 4th quarter and when the Colts tied it I said fk this game! I got shit to do. I guess they won it after all.

It's looking like it won't be the Steelers to dethrone the Pats this year.

#13670 4 years ago

Well, we sent our best man to infiltrate and destroy the NE lockeroom. Godspeed, AB.

#13671 4 years ago

I mean the Pats have frustrated a lot of other teams be it by winning outright or getting help by the officials in close ones. I know it sounds a little morbid, but I'm surprised noone has put a helmet to Brady's knee to gain an edge that way. I mean it wouldn't be the first time that had happened.

I give Belichick credit though for having the team run up a hill in practice. So the whole game they look like they are running downhill.

#13672 4 years ago
3a1wmi (resized).jpg3a1wmi (resized).jpg
#13673 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was watching the Chargers give away their lead in the 4th quarter and when the Colts tied it I said fk this game! I got shit to do. I guess they won it after all.
It's looking like it won't be the Steelers to dethrone the Pats this year.

Chargers are good and they have a great QB but can they beat Kansas City is the question?

#13674 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hate to break it to you but the word Thug is not racist. A thug is a bully or someone who is violent and unruly, it has nothing to do with race. Nice try though.

The word “thug” may not be inherently racist. But it has taken on racial connotations over the past twenty years or so because a certain group of people has been using it almost exclusively to refer to a certain other group of people. Just for fun, why not post photos of the last ten people you referred to as a “thug” and let us decide for ourselves how you’re using it?

#13675 4 years ago

Steelers should be just fine, they just got their asses wHipped by the pats so not really anything diff'rent than any other season.

Although the Ravens looked damn scary...but against the fish so we'll have to wait & see there.

#13676 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The word “thug” may not be inherently racist. But it has taken on racial connotations over the past twenty years or so because a certain group of people has been using it almost exclusively to refer to a certain other group of people. Just for fun, why not post photos of the last ten people you referred to as a “thug” and let us decide for ourselves how you’re using it?

#13677 4 years ago

For me it was ALMOST SOL. If they would have thrown a pick-6 at the end of OT for no reason would have been some SuperSOL

#13678 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, how is AB a thug? You can call him many things, but thug isn’t really one of them. He might talk smack but so what.

Anyway, just got back from Vegas. I went down to the Mandalay Bay sports book around 9:15 Sunday to put some bets down and the line wrapped completely around it. It saved me some money because I wasn’t going to wait in that long line and my picks lost. This was the first time in many trips to Vegas that I didn’t drink any alcohol or gamble at all.

#13679 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

This was the first time in many trips to Vegas that I didn’t drink any alcohol or gamble at all.

Where’s the fun in that?

#13680 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Where’s the fun in that?

No fun. It was girls weekend. I babysat while my wife went out with my sisters.

#13681 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No fun. It was girls weekend. I babysat while my wife went out with my sisters.

I did make it out to the pinball HOF on Saturday, but was promptly called back for duty when they decided to go shopping before dinner. Hey, at least they texted me pics and short video of Elton John’s farewell tour concert. I always wanted to see him in concert. $450 per ticket for cheap seats. Hope my wife enjoyed it.

05ED5E7A-1665-4D63-8881-428907148CC6 (resized).jpeg05ED5E7A-1665-4D63-8881-428907148CC6 (resized).jpeg
#13682 4 years ago

Even after watching Winston throw three interceptions, I was still left wondering what it must feel like to be a Browns fan today? I was genuinely happy for Cleveland fans heading into this season.

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

but I'm surprised noone has put a helmet to Brady's knee to gain an edge that way

Pittsburgh will remedy that next time they play the Pats.

#13684 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Pittsburgh will remedy that next time they play the Pats.

I don't think anyone really has it out for Brady because he's not an asshole. Take a guy like Mayfield though and he has reason to be concerned because he has a smartass mouth. I heard that he got drilled pretty good yesterday but escaped injury. I guarantee you there's going to be some guys out to get him eventually.

#13685 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Man is this all you and dirtbag66 have to do...….be the forums social justice league. Get a life dude and STFU everyone is not on your Roy Rogers crusades. Both of you talk about Who-Dey but do you actually believe you are better????

#13686 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Both of you talk about Who-Dey but do you actually believe you are better????

Do you mean in terms of not spending my time watching and commenting on a sport that I keep loudly declaring I’m over and done with? Or not having a quarter of my posts contain veiled racial commentary that I apparently am not even aware of? Either way he’s setting a pretty low bar.

#13687 4 years ago

You need to start thinking for yourself, just because he does not believe the same as you, does not mean he's racist. Seriously if I were to go back through ANY thread you have commented in, I'd be lucky to see ten post you weren't calling someone racist or just being a negative period. Maybe you and oneangrymo should get together, you have so much in common. So what the guy wavers on football...……...damn, there it is, just isn't the way YOU think it should be wah wah. Don't suppose you've ever done that eh??????, no takes to much of your time watching and correcting others in your social justice diatribes; makes me think you're hiding something in your past mabe and it's so much easier to confront others about their shortcomings then to face your own. Hope your cape arrives in the mail unharmed dude.

#13688 4 years ago

woo hoo go Pat's

#13689 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

woo hoo go Pat's

They did look good didn't they......the bastards!

#13690 4 years ago

I have to be honest, I was shocked the Browns got man-handled like they did. The Jets too, Buffalo came back from 17 down! Colson must have been dancing down the street after the Eagles came back!!! Really what makes football great, any team, any day, time, or place you can win!

#13691 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Colson must have been dancing down the street after the Eagles came back!!! Really what makes football great, any team, any day, time, or place you can win!

I was quite jubilant. I was a little nervous until the 2nd half, but I also knew that the way they came out in the 1st quarter was not indicative of their talents or capabilities.

#13692 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Man is this all you and dirtbag66 have to do...….be the forums social justice league. Get a life dude and STFU everyone is not on your Roy Rogers crusades. Both of you talk about Who-Dey but do you actually believe you are better????

I am definitely better than all of the social injustice warriors who fight for their right to racism. Why would anybody waste their time on such a pointless pursuit?

They are like common thugs!!

#13693 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was quite jubilant. I was a little nervous until the 2nd half, but I also knew that the way they came out in the 1st quarter was not indicative of their talents or capabilities.

I would agree, though it does show their secondary remains trash.

Their receivers, line, and qb certainly aren’t. The whole team will be facing much more talented teams in the near future.

#13694 4 years ago

Oh my Levi, you just committed a grievous gaff, you used that word with Racial overtones and should be reprimanded shortly.

#13695 4 years ago

I couldn't believe the way they turned that around, I thought it was over! This may be an interesting season for sure!

#13696 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

And heres the hilarious part RWH. I guarantee you that i have more people of color (i hope thats the correct term, don't want to offend anyone) coming in and out of my house than they do lol. Im not going to tell them about my friends and family because they don't deserve to know about them but they would be very shocked i can assure you. If i am so racist why do these people keep coming over to see me all the time and hugging me and telling me they love me and stuff? Boy if they only knew the real me They would die! Im such a baaaaad person!

#13697 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I am definitely better than all of the social injustice warriors who fight for their right to racism.

No you’re not, you are just like them!

#13698 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Oh my Levi, you just committed a grievous gaff, you used that word with Racial overtones and should be reprimanded shortly.

I meant to say “crackers”

#13699 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I meant to say “crackers”

I do like them in my soup.

#13700 4 years ago

I'm wondering how much, if any, Joe Flacco will improve the Bronco's???? I think he's an under-rated qb to some extent but, just have to wait and see.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
There are 75,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 274 of 1,507.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/274?hl=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.