dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 1,514.
#13601 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How about sending a 1st and a 3rd to Washington for Trent Williams?

Williams plays LT, not center AFIK

#13602 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Williams plays LT, not center AFIK

LOL yeah that wouldn't be much help then. Didn't know they need a center.

Still, guys like Trent don't grow on trees. A resourceful team could bring him in and do some reshuffling with outstanding results.

#13603 4 years ago

That's redskins ball, sell off your meat and potatoes guys to inevitably bring in some flashy, argumentative talent. Can't argue with results.

#13604 4 years ago

Goddamn. This directv shit better work.

#13605 4 years ago

what websites are available to watch nfl for free?

#13606 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL yeah that wouldn't be much help then. Didn't know they need a center.
Still, guys like Trent don't grow on trees. A resourceful team could bring him in and do some reshuffling with outstanding results.

Well the Patriots LT is basically a rookie, tore his achilles and missed all of last year. Not a good injury and a real question mark.

Andrews really solidified the line and Brady always knew what he was going to do. 3 straight Super Bowls. Most Patriots fans don't appreciate just how much of a loss this could potentially be. The one thing that could help is an All Pro TE that could catch a quick pass to move the chains, also something the Patriots are lacking.

Athletic WRs are only good if they have a QB that can drop back and let them run their routes.

#13607 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

reddit r/nflstreams
Hands down best way

#13608 4 years ago

Oh boy...

#13609 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

I go to firstrowsports.eu since I don't have cable. Lots of ads but once you get a stream it is decent. I will have to check out that reddit suggestion.

#13610 4 years ago

Go Titans! F*** the Browns!

Im going to try and give football a shot again this year. Going to pick up a shitload of hot wings right now to start the season off right! Hoping for a Browns Ass kicking and a Bengals upset today!

#13611 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I go to firstrowsports.eu since I don't have cable. Lots of ads but once you get a stream it is decent. I will have to check out that reddit suggestion.

You wont regret it! Ive used it to watch red zone every sunday for the last 2+ years. I would recommend a free add blocker. Removes all the ads from the streams.

#13612 4 years ago

Yall should really mute him, this thread is so much better

#13613 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Go Titans! F*** the Browns!

Browns must be a big deal. Nantz and Romo covering this game. Typically Titans get Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta.

#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Browns must be a big deal. Nantz and Romo covering this game. Typically Titans get Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta.

They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

#13615 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

Special teams gonna lose them some games I see.

#13616 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

I kind of like him for a couple reasons. But primarily because he's undersized, slow, and not particularly strong-armed. That could describe any one of us! But seriously if it works out with him you'd have to think it could change how QBs are scouted.

#13617 4 years ago

Well Foles injured even quicker than i thoguht

#13618 4 years ago

Holy crap, Vikings D had a sack then blocked punt on the first drive. Then the offense scores right away. They're getting me excited way too early.

#13619 4 years ago

Damn Colson, I guess you (and the entire media) were right about a blowout in Philly today!

I know, a long way to go. But skins looking young and fast. I knew D would ball out but be lying if I didn’t say I was shocked at how good the young receivers, line, and Keemun look so far.

#13620 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn Colson, I guess you (and the entire media) were right about a blowout in Philly today!

I know, a long way to go. But skins looking young and fast. I knew D would ball out but be lying if I didn’t say I was shocked at how good the young receivers, line, and Keemun look so far.

Case is slingin it today!

#13621 4 years ago

Keenum MVP!!!! Although Lamar Jackson may have something to say aboot that

#13622 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Special teams gonna lose them some games I see.

Like 16 i hope.

#13624 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Keenum MVP!!!! Although Lamar Jackson may have something to say aboot that

Dolphins all in on Tua! It’s smart. The Cleveland model is gonna be imitated by at least one team a season.

#13625 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I kind of like him for a couple reasons. But primarily because he's undersized, slow, and not particularly strong-armed. That could describe any one of us! But seriously if it works out with him you'd have to think it could change how QBs are scouted.

He's very good and he is super competitive, i just cant stand his personality and cockiness. I honestly wouldn't even like the way he acts even if he was the QB of the Bengals.

What the hell is wrong with the Eagles???? Holy crap!

#13626 4 years ago

Someone tell Miami you dont need to lose this badly... just lose.

#13627 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah first rule of taking a dive - make it look real

#13628 4 years ago

LMAO it’s my turn to play the “no respect for my team!!” Card

Skins winning 20-7 what do they show at halftime? A bunch of Desean Jackson highlights.

#13629 4 years ago

What good is Sunday ticket when you wake up and your alternate team is already losing by 40 points?

Go Chargers!!

#13630 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What good is Sunday ticket when you wake up and your alternate team is already losing by 40 points?

You have an alternate team?

Happy homecoming D Jax you sonofobitch

Taking the top of Ds
For 10 years.

#13631 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have an alternate team?

Dolphins I've always supported unless they are playing the Chargers.

Looks like they are going to need a lot more help than that.

With teams like that you have to have two or you might as well give up. I may anyway.

#13632 4 years ago

"Taking the top of Ds"

Wasn't that Jenna jameson's tag line?

#13633 4 years ago

59-10, Go Ravens!

#13634 4 years ago

Even RG3 gets a td pass. Jamarcus Russell probably on the sidelines licking his chops.

#13636 4 years ago

Thanks for doing this correctly.

I hate when people say “mayfield WHO?”

#13637 4 years ago

Tell that to Atlanta also.

#13638 4 years ago

I love it. F that guy!

#13639 4 years ago

Dolphins: we'll just tank to make sure we get the #1 pick.

Browns...

giphy (9).gifgiphy (9).gif
#13640 4 years ago

Dolphins: we'll just tank to make sure we get the #1 pick.
Browns...[quoted image]

Nice to see Cleveland adopt the Cleveland strategy.

#13641 4 years ago

Foles broken cclavical

#13642 4 years ago

Nick Foles broken collarbone. Bummer for the Jacksonville fan.

#13643 4 years ago

Browns got their Ass whipped. Its officially a great week 1 for the NFL. What a dirty bastard also that kicked that guy in the head. They should suspend him 4 games minimum.

#13644 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO we all know colson gonna play the “no respect for the eagles!!” Card at some point today.
Meanwhile skins winning 20-7 what do they show at halftime? A bunch of Desean Jackson highlights.

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face.

I had a feeling that the Browns were overrated.

Rams were a little off but luckily the Panthers obliged with 3 turnovers and Cam kept overthrowing his receivers. I honestly thought they would lose. Gurley did not look good first half. Two fumbles on the day but both recovered by the Rams. He looked really good in the 2nd half though.

#13645 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face..

He's way too classy for that!

Besides probably still whining about Djax' personal foul in the first quarter. "Refs got it out for us!"

I expected the Skins to lose but they didn't have to toy with my emotions like that. Gruden has been outcoached at halftime, always, his entire career. Next season there will be a new Skins coaching staff and new starting QB with the same horrible management. But I'm in for life baby!

How about Eli shaking off the rust? Nice drive to open it up.

Why is everybody so shocked about the Browns sucking today?

#13646 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from vicjw66:

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face.

What’s up fellas?

Luckily I was at a family party watching, but banned from excessive cell & iPad action.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's way too classy for that!
Besides probably still whining about Djax' personal foul in the first quarter. "Refs got it out for us!"

It was all good. Everybody already knows that Norman is an insufferable asshat. Although I used to really enjoy watching he and OBJ go at each other on the field. Still a shame he’s such a douche, because he’s a good player.

Besides, DJax got the last laugh...8 for 154 with a pair of 50+ yard TD’s. Which hasn’t been done since OBJ did it in 2016 against the Ravens.

Eagles definitely came out of the gate slow, O wasn’t clicking and D was giving stupid plays up getting burned. Birds eventually got their groove back in the 2nd half faster than Stella.

#13647 4 years ago

Hey, who’s this AB guy we just picked up? Is he any good?

Right now I give this piece of crap 4 weeks before BB kicks him to the curb. He has shot his way out of 2 towns since taking a snap in the NFL. He won’t be able to handle just working at his job.

#13648 4 years ago

Glad to see brownies lose. Please keep their fans quiet. Not contenders

#13649 4 years ago

Ehh... It’s week 1. Jets fans thought they were going to the playoffs this time last year.

#13650 4 years ago

Phew, that was a tight one. The bungles played hard, just not hard enough

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/273?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.