• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    61%

(152 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,242 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3130 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (3).gif
tenor.gif
Screenshot_20191014-203540~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191014-172439~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191013-225057~2 (resized).png
pitit (resized).jpeg
CE6F2517-384A-4191-82C3-09B8A2EB6A83 (resized).jpeg
FCBF18E6-B265-44FF-9843-18032EAFDACF (resized).jpeg
66ADC49A-C028-4768-936D-F92CD67CD21C.gif
64C30236-9A0B-4F6D-BD75-2DCD3679C710 (resized).jpeg
37A6E15C-72EC-4034-BA5C-A4791F4C9965 (resized).jpeg
CE9A7D30-8AE5-449C-9C4F-1824B53A138F (resized).jpeg

There are 15163 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 304.
#13601 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How about sending a 1st and a 3rd to Washington for Trent Williams?

Williams plays LT, not center AFIK

#13602 37 days ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Williams plays LT, not center AFIK

LOL yeah that wouldn't be much help then. Didn't know they need a center.

Still, guys like Trent don't grow on trees. A resourceful team could bring him in and do some reshuffling with outstanding results.

#13603 37 days ago

That's redskins ball, sell off your meat and potatoes guys to inevitably bring in some flashy, argumentative talent. Can't argue with results.

#13604 37 days ago

Goddamn. This directv shit better work.

#13605 37 days ago

what websites are available to watch nfl for free?

#13606 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL yeah that wouldn't be much help then. Didn't know they need a center.
Still, guys like Trent don't grow on trees. A resourceful team could bring him in and do some reshuffling with outstanding results.

Well the Patriots LT is basically a rookie, tore his achilles and missed all of last year. Not a good injury and a real question mark.

Andrews really solidified the line and Brady always knew what he was going to do. 3 straight Super Bowls. Most Patriots fans don't appreciate just how much of a loss this could potentially be. The one thing that could help is an All Pro TE that could catch a quick pass to move the chains, also something the Patriots are lacking.

Athletic WRs are only good if they have a QB that can drop back and let them run their routes.

#13607 37 days ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

reddit r/nflstreams
Hands down best way

#13609 37 days ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

I go to firstrowsports.eu since I don't have cable. Lots of ads but once you get a stream it is decent. I will have to check out that reddit suggestion.

#13610 37 days ago

Go Titans! F*** the Browns!

Im going to try and give football a shot again this year. Going to pick up a shitload of hot wings right now to start the season off right! Hoping for a Browns Ass kicking and a Bengals upset today!

#13611 37 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I go to firstrowsports.eu since I don't have cable. Lots of ads but once you get a stream it is decent. I will have to check out that reddit suggestion.

You wont regret it! Ive used it to watch red zone every sunday for the last 2+ years. I would recommend a free add blocker. Removes all the ads from the streams.

#13612 37 days ago

Yall should really mute him, this thread is so much better

#13613 37 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Go Titans! F*** the Browns!

Browns must be a big deal. Nantz and Romo covering this game. Typically Titans get Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta.

#13614 37 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

Browns must be a big deal. Nantz and Romo covering this game. Typically Titans get Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta.

They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

#13615 37 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

Special teams gonna lose them some games I see.

#13616 37 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They're going to be good as much as i hate to admit it. I cant stand Mayfield.

I kind of like him for a couple reasons. But primarily because he's undersized, slow, and not particularly strong-armed. That could describe any one of us! But seriously if it works out with him you'd have to think it could change how QBs are scouted.

#13617 37 days ago

Well Foles injured even quicker than i thoguht

#13618 37 days ago

Holy crap, Vikings D had a sack then blocked punt on the first drive. Then the offense scores right away. They're getting me excited way too early.

#13619 37 days ago

Damn Colson, I guess you (and the entire media) were right about a blowout in Philly today!

I know, a long way to go. But skins looking young and fast. I knew D would ball out but be lying if I didn’t say I was shocked at how good the young receivers, line, and Keemun look so far.

#13620 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn Colson, I guess you (and the entire media) were right about a blowout in Philly today!

I know, a long way to go. But skins looking young and fast. I knew D would ball out but be lying if I didn’t say I was shocked at how good the young receivers, line, and Keemun look so far.

Case is slingin it today!

#13621 37 days ago

Keenum MVP!!!! Although Lamar Jackson may have something to say aboot that

#13622 37 days ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Special teams gonna lose them some games I see.

Like 16 i hope.

#13624 37 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Keenum MVP!!!! Although Lamar Jackson may have something to say aboot that

Dolphins all in on Tua! It’s smart. The Cleveland model is gonna be imitated by at least one team a season.

#13625 37 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

I kind of like him for a couple reasons. But primarily because he's undersized, slow, and not particularly strong-armed. That could describe any one of us! But seriously if it works out with him you'd have to think it could change how QBs are scouted.

He's very good and he is super competitive, i just cant stand his personality and cockiness. I honestly wouldn't even like the way he acts even if he was the QB of the Bengals.

What the hell is wrong with the Eagles???? Holy crap!

#13626 37 days ago

Someone tell Miami you dont need to lose this badly... just lose.

#13627 37 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah first rule of taking a dive - make it look real

#13628 37 days ago

LMAO it’s my turn to play the “no respect for my team!!” Card

Skins winning 20-7 what do they show at halftime? A bunch of Desean Jackson highlights.

#13629 37 days ago

What good is Sunday ticket when you wake up and your alternate team is already losing by 40 points?

Go Chargers!!

#13630 37 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

What good is Sunday ticket when you wake up and your alternate team is already losing by 40 points?

You have an alternate team?

Happy homecoming D Jax you sonofobitch

Taking the top of Ds
For 10 years.

#13631 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have an alternate team?

Dolphins I've always supported unless they are playing the Chargers.

Looks like they are going to need a lot more help than that.

With teams like that you have to have two or you might as well give up. I may anyway.

#13632 37 days ago

"Taking the top of Ds"

Wasn't that Jenna jameson's tag line?

#13633 37 days ago

59-10, Go Ravens!

#13634 37 days ago

Even RG3 gets a td pass. Jamarcus Russell probably on the sidelines licking his chops.

#13636 37 days ago

Thanks for doing this correctly.

I hate when people say “mayfield WHO?”

#13637 37 days ago

Tell that to Atlanta also.

#13638 37 days ago

I love it. F that guy!

#13639 37 days ago

Dolphins: we'll just tank to make sure we get the #1 pick.

Browns...

giphy (9).gif
#13640 37 days ago

Dolphins: we'll just tank to make sure we get the #1 pick.
Browns...[quoted image]

Nice to see Cleveland adopt the Cleveland strategy.

#13641 37 days ago

Foles broken cclavical

#13642 37 days ago

Nick Foles broken collarbone. Bummer for the Jacksonville fan.

#13643 37 days ago

Browns got their Ass whipped. Its officially a great week 1 for the NFL. What a dirty bastard also that kicked that guy in the head. They should suspend him 4 games minimum.

#13644 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO we all know colson gonna play the “no respect for the eagles!!” Card at some point today.
Meanwhile skins winning 20-7 what do they show at halftime? A bunch of Desean Jackson highlights.

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face.

I had a feeling that the Browns were overrated.

Rams were a little off but luckily the Panthers obliged with 3 turnovers and Cam kept overthrowing his receivers. I honestly thought they would lose. Gurley did not look good first half. Two fumbles on the day but both recovered by the Rams. He looked really good in the 2nd half though.

#13645 37 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face..

He's way too classy for that!

Besides probably still whining about Djax' personal foul in the first quarter. "Refs got it out for us!"

I expected the Skins to lose but they didn't have to toy with my emotions like that. Gruden has been outcoached at halftime, always, his entire career. Next season there will be a new Skins coaching staff and new starting QB with the same horrible management. But I'm in for life baby!

How about Eli shaking off the rust? Nice drive to open it up.

Why is everybody so shocked about the Browns sucking today?

#13646 37 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from vicjw66:

You spoke too soon. Colson is going to come on here and rub it in your face.

What’s up fellas?

Luckily I was at a family party watching, but banned from excessive cell & iPad action.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's way too classy for that!
Besides probably still whining about Djax' personal foul in the first quarter. "Refs got it out for us!"

It was all good. Everybody already knows that Norman is an insufferable asshat. Although I used to really enjoy watching he and OBJ go at each other on the field. Still a shame he’s such a douche, because he’s a good player.

Besides, DJax got the last laugh...8 for 154 with a pair of 50+ yard TD’s. Which hasn’t been done since OBJ did it in 2016 against the Ravens.

Eagles definitely came out of the gate slow, O wasn’t clicking and D was giving stupid plays up getting burned. Birds eventually got their groove back in the 2nd half faster than Stella.

#13647 37 days ago

Hey, who’s this AB guy we just picked up? Is he any good?

Right now I give this piece of crap 4 weeks before BB kicks him to the curb. He has shot his way out of 2 towns since taking a snap in the NFL. He won’t be able to handle just working at his job.

#13648 37 days ago

Glad to see brownies lose. Please keep their fans quiet. Not contenders

#13649 37 days ago

Ehh... It’s week 1. Jets fans thought they were going to the playoffs this time last year.

#13650 37 days ago

Phew, that was a tight one. The bungles played hard, just not hard enough

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
LightAndTimeArt
$ 41.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 15.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
There are 15163 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 304.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside