Topic Stats

• 29,806 posts - Hot topic!
  • 413 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 minutes ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,272 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

634B8499-25EA-4011-A124-63951257456B (resized).jpeg
3A9D2AA7-A6CB-4957-8AF0-C41D63353CE1 (resized).jpeg
2BEDE0F0-8934-4B03-BF89-69ADFE43B74E (resized).jpeg
3968CA10-EE7E-4D60-BD96-FEAA87F43472 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-174024~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-173857~2 (resized).png
A6A27ECC-6C7E-4BB0-A5B7-27D8FEF2B5E1 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210124-172151~2 (resized).png
032F5D11-0001-434C-8F3C-B5A141128FE9 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20210124-160135~2 (resized).png
DqdY-NTXQAA3-R7 (resized).jpg
pu02Bczh (resized).jpg
629F689A-72FB-493C-80E7-737CA7FC0B91 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
elKVIQu (resized).jpg

There are 29806 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 597.
#13151 1 year ago

I'm a little bit surprised people are upset by the joke aboot someone's death more than the overt racism.

#13152 1 year ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Popped in to see what thoughts others had about their teams this season and......AB23E3A4-31D5-41B6-AEF7-BB769E916E5E.gif

LMAO!!! Thanks needed that. As for the game Cincy looks mediocre at best although I do like the rookie qb Finley Cincy has. I have to say Eli looked pretty sharp so maybe the pressure this rookie Daniels has put on him has lit his fire.

#13153 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm a little bit surprised people are upset by the joke aboot someone's death more than the overt racism.

You hit the nail on the head. It was racist AF, therefore not a joke at all. I hate seeing that shit

#13154 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

LMAO!!! Thanks needed that. As for the game Cincy looks mediocre at best although I do like the rookie qb Finley Cincy has. I have to say Eli looked pretty sharp so maybe the pressure this rookie Daniels has put on him has lit his fire.

I think we’ll do alright this year (da bears), IF we can get a fucking kicker!!

#13155 1 year ago

You're referring to his Donky Kong comment and it being an ape.

#13156 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

You're referring to his Donky Kong comment and it being an ape.

Cincinnati folks!

#13157 1 year ago

GB and OAK are playing in Winnipeg. The endzones aren't in play because of turf condition. That, and the Packers inability to tackle, makes this one of the tougher games to watch in recent memory.

#13158 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Racism never even entered my mind honestly....i guess maybe because im not a racist person? I was so blown away by him making fun of the guy getting killed that i didn't think about that side of things.

#13159 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

GB and OAK are playing in Winnipeg. The endzones aren't in play because of turf condition. That, and the Packers inability to tackle, makes this one of the tougher games to watch in recent memory.

What does that mean not in play? I haven’t read about this yet

#13160 1 year ago
Quoted from JayDee:

What does that mean not in play? I haven’t read about this yet

The end zones start at the 10yd line, back of the end zone on the goal line.

#13161 1 year ago

The end zones start at the 10yd line, back of the end zone on the goal line.

What the fuck what’s the point

#13162 1 year ago

If they can’t accommodate regulation then move the venue somewhere else

#13163 1 year ago

Ha! Racism? Hardly. I was simply saying witnesses said he looked like Donkey Kong in Mario Kart due to his size and the size of a motorcycle sidecar. Would it make you feel better if I said Bowser? How about Wario? Or would that be offensive to giant lizards and fat, evil Italian men?

Racism. *facepalm*

#13164 1 year ago

What sidecar?

#13165 1 year ago

That's the worst part - it wasn't even a good joke!

#13166 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What sidecar?

The one the witnesses saw, duh!

#13167 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

The one the witnesses saw, duh!

The witnesses were idiots then, because Cedric was the one driving his bmw motorcycle

#13168 1 year ago

And I’m pretty sure it didn’t have a sidecar

#13169 1 year ago

In the Miami/Jax game there are more players on the field than fans in the seats!

#13170 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

In the Miami/Jax game there are more players on the field than fans in the seats!

Thats pretty standard stadium looks cool when they cover all the empty seats with that black fabric. Very slimming!

#13171 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

You got that right. takes a special type of low life to make jokes about some one passing.

POS

Please don’t lump me in with what Dirtbag said. And how is it that when I counter WhoDeys bitter comments about football players making too much money that I am labeled bitter? I am not bitter in the slightest. Just pointing out his flawed understanding of capitalism and supply and demand.

#13172 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Please don’t lump me in with what Dirtbag said.

You are correct, I apologize for having made you part and parcel to his statement, not yours.

You are bitter and shows earlier in this thread when you went on the attack after having brought up your brothers NFL career. Look those post over.

#13173 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

You are correct, I apologize for having made you part and parcel to his statement, not yours.
You are bitter and shows earlier in this thread when you went on the attack after having brought up your brothers NFL career. Look those post over.

Ok, now you’re just messing with me. Those are again dirtbag’s statements. He is the one with the brother in the NFL. And yes, he is very bitter that his brother was cut all those years ago.

#13174 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Ok, now you’re just messing with me. Those are again dirtbag’s statements. He is the one with the brother in the NFL. And yes, he is very bitter that his brother was cut all those years ago.

I'm sorry, you are 100% right, I was wrong on both counts Please except my apology. I think I better quit smoking and posting! Once again Vic sorry I linked you to any of this.

#13175 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I wish someone would explain to me why he’s pissed off at the Bears for cutting him but not the other 31 teams for deciding he was not worth picking up.

#13176 1 year ago

So back to football,
I have been seeing a lot of reports of injuries to probable starters during the preseason. In an interview, Sean McVay said he won’t have any Ram starters play in the preseason because the risk of injury outweighs any experience or preparedness they might get from it. I agree with him, but it will be interesting to see how cohesive they look in that first game.

#13177 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm sorry, you are 100% right, I was wrong on both counts Please except my apology. I think I better quit smoking and posting! Once again Vic sorry I linked you to any of this.

Well at least you were 1 for 3 lol. He is a bitter person and that part is definitely right.

#13179 1 year ago

He may as well, he never lived up to what they thought he'd be anyway. He made a lot of money for being mediocre.

#13180 1 year ago

Well, if it wasnt before, its clear now who the best qb is from the 2012 draft

#13181 1 year ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Well, if it wasnt before, its clear now who the best qb is from the 2012 draft

Russell Wilson!

#13182 1 year ago

*trying to contain excitement

#13183 1 year ago

SELF FAIL

fuck the fucking colts and that sorry ass owner. I can't stand him and I hate Luck and yes only because he played for the colts as IMO he was the best prospect in 20 years but that doesn't even matter.

Don't even give me that Lawrence to colts bullshit after just landing a couple generational QBs. Give me a few minutes to enjoy my petty victory.

#13184 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well at least you were 1 for 3 lol. He is a bitter person and that part is definitely right.

So I am bitter because I disagree with your statement that football players are overpaid? Um, ok.

#13185 1 year ago

Shouldn't this be the 2019-2020 thread??

#13186 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So I am bitter because I disagree with your statement that football players are overpaid? Um, ok.

No you just seem that way a lot in various threads. Its not a big deal, im not mad about it or anything..

#13187 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

OP quit Pinside a few years back so every year someone needs to PM a mod to get the title updated. No one has bothered so far I guess.

#13188 1 year ago

We should just get the year removed - no real reason for it since it's an ongoing thread.

#13189 1 year ago

We should just get the year removed - no real reason for it since it's an ongoing thread.

We could go retro:
1928-29

#13190 1 year ago

We should call it "Bengals going to the Super Bowl this year!"

#13191 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We should call it "Bengals going to the Super Bowl this year!"

Glad to see you're still alive. We were worried about you, frankly...

#13192 1 year ago

I think Luck was a very good/great QB but he has made $100M in salary not counting endorsements so he doesn't really need to play. I think same with Gronk (although I think Gronk might come back to play).

I don't think hundred millionaires all need to play and deal with all the pain and rehab it comes with.

#13193 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I started a new one 6 or 7 months ago, and it quickly got bashed down and ended up in the basement.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2019-2020-nfl-thread

#13194 1 year ago

It looks like I missed two pages of posts I just had to weed through involving racism, Jay Z, and several other issues I’m glad I was absent for.

Eagles will be just fine. Wentz is going to show resilience this season. If he goes down again, then I’ll be concerned.

#13195 1 year ago

Shoutout to the ultra-classy Colts fans for booing Luck as he walks off the field for the last time. And these people call themselves "fans"...

#13196 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It looks like I missed two pages of posts I just had to weed through involving racism, Jay Z, and several other issues I’m glad I was absent for.
Eagles will be just fine. Wentz is going to show resilience this season. If he goes down again, then I’ll be concerned.

I’d be concerned now. But I do think wentz has at least one more big contract in him (his first).

More and more we’ll be seeing people like Luck retiring. The NFL should be absolutely terrified.

I know it’ll piss off tons of Neanderthal fans but we’ll be seeing more rule changes, more equipment changes, anything they can possibly do to keep players from bailing out. And that includes paying them more guaranteed money.

It’s going to get to the point where the only people willing to play long careers are insane/dumb players, and people who just aren’t that good/don’t have better options.

I’m absolutely shocked about Luck hanging it up, and can’t help but think about 2012 and as a skins fan, Luck/rg3. Two young players with huge promise who were going to dominate the league for 10 years or more.

Well, both of their teams destroyed these guys, the redskins by sending a compromised, injured guy out to take more hits instead of forcing him to chill, and the colts by refusing to construct a good line until it was too late. “Win now” was the only important thing and now those guys are both done.

The fans are just as bad as the teams. Until the attitude changes - booing Luck?! Dismissing safety concerns as “pussy?” Whining about how players don’t deserve big contracts?

Everybody has a part in destroying football at this point. I don’t see how this sport can continue much longer when you can’t even convince star players that it’s not worth hanging around for hundreds of millions of dollars.

#13197 1 year ago

Deadspin pretty hit and miss but here’s a well thought out piece on what the Luck retirement means big picture:

https://deadspin.com/what-andrew-luck-means-1837554491

#13198 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

anything they can possibly do to keep players from bailing out. And that includes paying them more guaranteed money.

Duh......thats the reason that he bailed, because he’s mega rich! If he needed the money he would have kept playing just like middle class America keeps going to work everyday even when they are sick, injured, and hate their job! The NFL made it way too easy for him to hang his cleats up.

#13199 1 year ago

If only the middle class could throw a football and read defenses like a starting NFL qb.

#13200 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If only the middle class could throw a football and read defenses like a starting NFL qb.

If only a QB could save lives like a nurse, police officer, or a paramedic can.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Sale Pending!
Summerville, SC
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 21.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 29806 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 597.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside