pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 1,516.
#13051 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

sad cause it also means winter is coming on and I hate few things worse than winter.

What???? Winter is the shit. Who wouldn’t rather be a little cold than sweat your ass off? Plus it gives you more time to work on games. I guess if my season was over every year by December I wouldn't like winter much either.

#13052 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What???? Winter is the shit. Who wouldn’t rather be a little cold than sweat your ass off? Plus it gives you more time to work on games. I guess if my season was over every year by December I wouldn't like winter much either.

We've had our runs but, you don't really think the eagles will make the playoffs do ya?????????? Come on Man!

#13053 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

We've had our runs but, you don't really think the eagles will make the playoffs do ya?????????? Come on Man!

Oh they are definitely making the playoffs. How far they go might be another question.

What fan goes into the season not thinking or hoping their team will make the playoffs? At least we all know Kraft will make a sincere effort to jerk or stroke his team into another playoff run.

#13054 4 years ago

Redskins are gonna be absolutely terrible this year. Thinking 5 is the optimistic win ceiling.

#13055 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Redskins are gonna be absolutely terrible this year. Thinking 5 is the optimistic win ceiling.

Better or worse than the Giants, who are also going to suck it? Broncos aren't looking too exciting either, I think it's going to be a long fall. Maybe I'll get some housework done and play more pinball.

#13056 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

At least we all know Kraft will make a sincere effort to jerk or stroke his team into another playoff run.

He's just hoping for a few more female ref's cause he feels they have a better grip on the game.

#13057 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Better or worse than that Giants,

I said it when the Giants drafted the rookie Jones that he could turn out great and you have to admit he looked pretty damn good last night. I think he'll end up starting sometime early this year and that'll be that for Eli.

#13058 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think he'll end up starting sometime early this year and that'll be that for Eli.

Should have been it for Eli the year before last. At this point he’s ruining his own numbers and chances to get into the HOF. And I’m not just saying that because he’s one of my division rivals.

#13059 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Should have been it for Eli the year before last. At this point he’s ruining his own numbers and chances to get into the HOF. And I’m not just saying that because he’s one of my division rivals.

I know this won't be popular but, I've never thought Eli was any better than adequate at best; yes I know he has 2 SB wins, one a definite miracle, the team around him deserves the bulk of the credit for both wins.

#13060 4 years ago

A.) Chargers will have a good season, because they are getting all the screw-ups ironed out during pre-season games?
-or-
B.) Looks like Chargers will have a long painful disappointing season.
C.) Who cares, now that it's the LA Chargers and no longer the San Diego Chargers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-chargers-were-whistled-for-4-different-penalties-on-1-preseason-play/ar-AAFA06W?ocid=spartandhp

I'm gonna go with choice A.
Go Chargers!
LA_Chargers-cheerleaders (resized).jpgLA_Chargers-cheerleaders (resized).jpg

#13061 4 years ago

repped for cheerleaders

#13062 4 years ago

Watched some of the Lions game last night, safe to say they are in mid-season form

#13063 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Better or worse than the Giants, who are also going to suck it? Broncos aren't looking too exciting either, I think it's going to be a long fall. Maybe I'll get some housework done and play more pinball.

I expect the Giants will stink too but haven't been following them too closely. Their offense and D both took big hits this offseason. Looks like a tossup between who is worse.

I think the Cowboys probably take the division. Once Wentz gets hurt again the Birds are gonna be in very poor shape.

#13064 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Once Wentz gets hurt again the Birds are gonna be in very poor shape.

Boooooooooooooo! For both comments. Eagles could lose half their team and still not be as bad as the Redskins.

#13065 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I'm gonna go with choice A.
Go Chargers!

I’ll take “C”, and the redhead in the front of the picture...and maybe the blonde two back on the left.

#13066 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I said it when the Giants drafted the rookie Jones that he could turn out great and you have to admit he looked pretty damn good last night. I think he'll end up starting sometime early this year and that'll be that for Eli.

That was a small taste but gives reason to hope the games could turn interesting to watch if/when they turn to Jones (doesn't mean they'll be winning of course).

#13067 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll take “C”, and the redhead in the front of the picture...and maybe the blonde two back on the left.

Awh live a little, take them all

#13068 4 years ago

How about the Antonio Brown frostbite and helmet silliness? Most exciting development of offseason for me!

#13069 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

How about the Antonio Brown frostbite and helmet silliness?

He's just reasserting himself as the NFL ass-wipe of the year now that he's with his new team. Shame the guy is so talented, yet such an ass when it comes to personality.

#13070 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's just reasserting himself as the NFL ass-wipe of the year now that he's with his new team. Shame the guy is so talented, yet such an ass when it comes to personality.

You think thats bad, just wait till you see how big of an Ass clown Beckham is going to be in Cleveland. Mayfield and Beckham are the two biggest assholes in the NFL. I have a feeling this is going to be the biggest train wreck you have ever seen, at least i hope so. Mayfield is a f*cking POS.

#13071 4 years ago

Just what the NFL needed......I'm officially done with the NFL!

Screenshot_2019-08-16-02-03-39-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-08-16-02-03-39-1 (resized).png
#13072 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah what a fu#*! joke. The NFL looks to be coming apart at the seams, time to change the top leaders.

#13073 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Yeah what a fu#*! joke. The NFL looks to be coming apart at the seams, time to change the top leaders.

Funny the core audience could care less or strongly meh and Colin Kapernik’s GF is losing her mind.

Way to turn off two opposing groups of people.

#13074 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Im sorry but it’s just getting f*cking stupid. Combine that with the pansy ass rules that they have now and its just no longer drawing me in anymore. As bad as the kneeling BS hurt their ratings i just can’t imagine what would have made them think that this was a good idea. Im sure that i will catch a game here or there but im seriously just not a fan anymore.

#13076 4 years ago

They'll be fine, it's not like Carson Wentz is injury-prone.

#13077 4 years ago

They can take Geno Smith or Paxton Lynch, whoever loses the backup job here.

#13078 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

They can take Geno Smith or Paxton Lynch, whoever loses the backup job here.

Probably wouldn't take much to lure Mark Sanchez out of retirement.

#13079 4 years ago

Eagles have two WR who used to be QB in college.

It’s not as tho these games mean a lot. Anyway people get hurt in practice too so what are you gonna do?

#13080 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Eagles have two WR who used to be QB in college.
It’s not as tho these games mean a lot. Anyway people get hurt in practice too so what are you gonna do?

At this point you just need warm bodies to get through the preseason. Not really that important right now, but big picture, for the Eagles the backup QB has been a hugely important position the past few years. They are gonna need some quality healthy depth there.

#13081 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just what the NFL needed......I'm officially done with the NFL![quoted image]

NFL hired Jay-Z to be their celebrity DJ. Who gives a shit? Are you just salty they didn’t bring back Hank Jr for MNF? Or am I missing something?

My diagnosis: you’re depressed that the Bengals will stink it up again this year and are taking it out on Hova.

#13082 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

He who does not feel me
Is not real to me, therefore he doesn't exist
So poof! Vamoose, son of a bitch
poof.gifpoof.gif

#13083 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

NFL hired Jay-Z to be their celebrity DJ. Who gives a shit? Are you just salty they didn’t bring back Hank Jr for MNF? Or am I missing something?
My diagnosis: you’re depressed that the Bengals will stink it up again this year and are taking it out on Hova.

No you are totally missing something. They hired him to be the social justice spokesperson for the NFL and i dont want any politics or raceial BS in my football, especially from a violent thug that has a criminal past that doesn’t respect the men and women in blue. All i want to do is relax and watch some football after a long hard week of work without having to have stuff like this forced upon me and thrown in my face. Obviously there are many people that feel the same way that i do because the NFL’s ratings have tanked big time because of it.

I have been one of the biggest football fans ever my whole life and it honestly didn’t bother me much when i stopped watching it two years ago and i got a lot more shit done around the house and got to play more pinball so life without football will be just fine with me. It just sucks though because now i have no sports that i really love watching. They ruined Nascar and now they have ruined football. Its a bummer but life goes on.

#13084 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

They ruined Nascar

Did NASCAR get a social justice spokesperson too? Color me impressed.

#13085 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did NASCAR get a social justice spokesperson too? Color me impressed.

No money and BS rules ruined it, just like what is going on with football. Take that and toss in disrespect to our veterans, police, and our country and racial stuff and it just turns me off totally. Sorry but i love this country and our vets and law enforcement. If thats bad then shoot me i guess.

#13086 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

...Sorry but i love this country and our vets and law enforcement. If thats bad then shoot me i guess.

Don't worry they won't, you're white *rimshot*

Quoted from Who-Dey:

...honestly didn’t bother me much when i stopped watching it two years ago and i got a lot more shit done around the house and got to play more pinball so life without football will be just fine with me.

Here are all the posts you've made in this thread in the last 8 months. Exactly what does "stopped watching football" mean to you?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread?tu=who-dey

#13087 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well I am looking at 4-5 hours daylight in a few months, so that sux. Dark when I leave for and come home from work.

#13088 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Well I am looking at 4-5 hours daylight in a few months, so that sux. Dark when I leave for and come home from work.

I'm with you, I hate winter. There's a reason for the phrase, "dead of winter" because that's what it is dead. Rarely get to see daylight if you work and when you do it's devoid of all color, just a monotonous gray smear, nothing more than a disappointment. I'd likely commit suicide if I lived in Alaska lol.

#13089 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No you are totally missing something. They hired him to be the social justice spokesperson for the NFL and i dont want any politics or raceial BS in my football, especially from a violent thug that has a criminal past that doesn’t respect the men and women in blue. All i want to do is relax and watch some football after a long hard week of work without having to have stuff like this forced upon me and thrown in my face. Obviously there are many people that feel the same way that i do because the NFL’s ratings have tanked big time because of it.
I have been one of the biggest football fans ever my whole life and it honestly didn’t bother me much when i stopped watching it two years ago and i got a lot more shit done around the house and got to play more pinball so life without football will be just fine with me. It just sucks though because now i have no sports that i really love watching. They ruined Nascar and now they have ruined football. Its a bummer but life goes on.

Who gives AF? I mean this sounds like the rant of a snowflake. Enjoy the game on the field and ignore all the other stuff you don’t like. For me, I can’t stand the militarization of sports. When I was a kid we didn’t have to put up with all this propaganda nonsense. German sporting events had a similar game plan in the early 30’s. Not everyone is a hero just because they serve. There is plenty of scumbags who “serve”. The NFL gets paid a lot of money by the military and police unions for essentially advertisements. It sucks, but I put up with all the bs because I enjoy the game, and so should you. Oh, and NASCAR is not a sport and is so effing lame to watch.

#13090 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Who gives AF? I mean this sounds like the rant of a snowflake. Enjoy the game on the field and ignore all the other stuff you don’t like. For me, I can’t stand the militarization of sports. When I was a kid we didn’t have to put up with all this propaganda nonsense. German sporting events had a similar game plan in the early 30’s. Not everyone is a hero just because they serve. There is plenty of scumbags who “serve”. The NFL gets paid a lot of money by the military and police unions for essentially advertisements. It sucks, but I put up with all the bs because I enjoy the game, and so should you. Oh, and NASCAR is not a sport and is so effing lame to watch.

I agree w a lot of what you mentioned..I, too, just shut out the extra bs that goes w it. I think that it’s entertainment, simply put. I have my team, and luv talking smack about other teams..I don’t cate for the pro bowl, prime Donna’s (A.Brown) right now and who the fuck turns down a 30 million contract (Z. Prescott) when you’re not even a top 5 qb? And while I’m at it, the Cowboys aren’t ‘America’s team’ n the raiders ‘ commitment to excellence ‘ is the stupidest slogan going..

#13091 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm with you, I hate winter. There's a reason for the phrase, "dead of winter" because that's what it is dead. Rarely get to see daylight if you work and when you do it's devoid of all color, just a monotonous gray smear, nothing more than a disappointment. I'd likely commit suicide if I lived in Alaska lol.

Yep. Except AK is terrible for daylight making it worse. It gets light about 10:30 am. And dusk before 4.

#13092 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah i agree with you somewhat but it just pisses me off and i cant help it. We will see how it goes i guess and if i can stomach watching it. Nascar and Football was the greatest sports going 20 years ago and i would stay glued to the tv and even have 2 TV's on to watch the race and football both at the same time.

Those old Nascar drivers were some tough son of a bitches physically and they had great driving skills, them boys could drive. I really miss those days but rules and money killed the sport....or whatever you choose to call it.

Im just old school and i really miss the big hits and rough play of the old days. Thats what made football exciting. Those guys played much harder back in the old days in my opinion.

#13093 4 years ago

I don’t know anything about this partnership with JZ but I wish the NFL would just stick to football. If the players or owners want to personally support some cause then that’s their right. I’ll admit that I miss the big hits of the past and get tired of seeing so many flags for roughing, but the sport would eventually be banned if it did not change to better protect the players.

As for NASCAR, the only reason to watch is for the occasional crash. NASCAR is like pinball or video games or golf. Any out of shape slob can do it. Fun to participate, but why would anyone ever want to watch other people participate?

#13094 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I don’t know anything about this partnership with JZ but I wish the NFL would just stick to football. If the players or owners want to personally support some cause then that’s their right. I’ll admit that I miss the big hits of the past and get tired of seeing so many flags for roughing, but the sport would eventually be banned if it did not change to better protect the players.
As for NASCAR, the only reason to watch is for the occasional crash. NASCAR is like pinball or video games or golf. Any out of shape slob can do it. Fun to participate, but why would anyone ever want to watch other people participate?

I dont know Vic, those drivers are in pretty good shape, especially back in the old days. Its not easy to drive 500 miles in the heat like they do. Im not trying to compare them to top athletes or anything but they gotta be in decent condition.

People talk about how much bigger and stronger athletes are today and how many injuries you would have in football but i don't believe that to be true. Of course theres going to be injuries because its a rough sport but thats just part of the game. Football just isn't fun when its played at half speed and i think of you have a QB that wants to run on defenses that he shouldn't be able to just slide like a little pussy and not ever expect to get his ass handed to him by the defense..

#13095 4 years ago

Not a big fan of Nascar but, I am a fan of their roots, dirt track racing. Dirt track is non-stop thrills and chills racing especially when compared to ANY asphalt racing. Sprint car racing is the only thing close.

Quoted from vicjw66:

NASCAR is like pinball or video games or golf. Any out of shape slob can do it. Fun to participate, but why would anyone ever want to watch other people participate?

You've obviously never been in or near a Nascar machine. Drivers are absolutely atheletes, those vehicles may look simple but let me assure you it is anything but "the Sunday drive".

I've not driven an actual Nascar racer but, I have been in many stock cars on dirt tracks and it takes a special kind of person to do that for a living. Just try to follow your neighbor any one down the road at say 40 mph and maintain a 6" distance off their bumper...…...now think about that at an average of 180 mph off an on for hours.

#13096 4 years ago

Josh Gordon reinstated. The best team in the league just got better. FYI we are currently accepting all applications from Bengals fans. The pain doesn't have to continue forever...

#13097 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Josh Gordon reinstated. The best team in the league just got better. FYI we are currently accepting all applications from Bengals fans. The pain doesn't have to continue forever...

For how long?????? Week, month, he's a huge risk to say the least. I think he's only guilty of smoking pot and really the NFL should stop testing for pot as it's going to be legalized everywhere before to long.

#13098 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

the NFL should stop testing for pot as it's going to be legalized everywhere before to long.

Agreed. It’s hardly a performance enhancing drug.

#13099 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The best team in the league just got better.

Quoted from RWH:

For how long?????? Week, month, he's a huge risk to say the least...

Agreed he'll probably leave at some point because he's beyond a fucking mess, but it's no risk to the Pats at all.

#13100 4 years ago

RIP Cedric Benson.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,773 posts in this topic. You are on page 262 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/262?hl=vectorgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.