• maybe 8 votes
    6%
  • no but Im a complete moron 8 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 81 votes
    59%

(138 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,083 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190501_212146 (resized).jpg
s95a1xyt8fv21 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
has (resized).jpg
cache (resized).png
TomBradyRings (resized).jpg
E886C306-99D0-4400-985D-1D1D3F950917.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
thOPKKDA01 (resized).jpg
packed-train-pakistan (resized).jpg
D1frqwRXcAAhnxP (resized).jpg
download_20190225_192116 (resized).jpg
D7DF7115-F24B-4814-AD27-8705B027DD36 (resized).jpeg
15e78-mr-rodgers-middle-finger-mister-rogers-flips-bird (resized).jpg

There are 13039 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 261.
#13001 59 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Gary @ 12 to GB is horrible.

I came have someone tell me how to feel about the GB picks. Thanks for beating me to the punch.

#13002 59 days ago

I don't know how to feel about the GB picks. As a fan, it always feels like they have some sort of a sanctimonious agenda to go about proving the fans don't know anything. And really, we don't. We (or at least, I) watch college football games and key on interesting players for a few snaps... watch 5m youtube highlight videos, and critique decisions of guys that pour over hours upon hours of tape of every prospect to make their decisions. So, trust the process I suppose.

I'm most concerned about the shoulder with Gary. If he can't contribute right away, I think we've made a mistake just on that alone - the clock is ticking.

The critique with Gary is that he wasn't more productive given his physical abilities in college. What is production, though? Is it being involved in every tackle because they're running right at you every play, or is it taking on a double or triple team? I don't know what to expect. It's a risky move that could pay off, or he could be the next Justin Harrell.

I like the Savage pick, I just don't know that we needed to trade up to get him. I also would have been happy with Adderley.

#13003 59 days ago

I don't watch college football at all, and I don't follow pre-draft stuff. I get excited about our picks, then look at the highlights for those players. It's always amazing to me how unimpressive the tapes are for non-skill positions. Like, in 3 years, the best plays are a few assisted sacks and some where the ball carrier sidestepped another tackler and you cleaned up the mess?

This is why it's easier for me to get excited about 7th round receivers with 50TDs, torching schools I've never heard of.

#13004 59 days ago

The guy who just quietly lowers himself to the floor in that Giants reaction video is awesome.

I remember the 2011 draft. Titans fans were hoping to select JJ Watt or Robert Quinn. Instead: the Jake Locker gutpunch. Then you find yourself thinking about that GM, knowing he'll be fired in a year or two and on to somewhere else, while you're stuck with this sorry franchise for life.

#13005 59 days ago

Jones has the potential to be a great QB, he's smart, got a strong arm, throws well inside/outside the pocket, I think it'll be up to the Giants coaches to get this kid going.

#13006 59 days ago

Tyreek Hill audio is downright disgusting. What an absolute piece of filth.

#13007 59 days ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Tyreek Hill audio is downright disgusting. What an absolute piece of filth.

He's terrible. Girlfriend is terrible for continuing to expose toddler to that. Facepunches needed all around.

#13008 59 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Jones has the potential to be a great QB, he's smart, got a strong arm, throws well inside/outside the pocket, I think it'll be up to the Giants coaches to get this kid going.

Jones will be out of the league in 3 years Hackenburg style. I cannot they believe they picked him over Haskins. Or Lock. Or 5 other guys.

So many NFL GMs are OBSESSED with big dumb white QBs who can't play. It's a fact. Keep picking them over much more talented players.

#13009 59 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

hah I would not consider entering that mess!

The NFL in their infinite wisdom told the city of Nashville to remove many cherry trees from downtown so they could hold the draft there, outside in the rain.

#13010 59 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jones will be out of the league in 3 years Hackenburg style. I cannot they believe they picked him over Haskins. Or Lock. Or 5 other guys.
So many NFL GMs are OBSESSED with big dumb white QBs who can't play. It's a fact. Keep picking them over much more talented players.

I'm not sure Jones is dumb but I agree he probably can't play. Haskins must be a terrible interview.

#13011 59 days ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The NFL in their infinite wisdom told the city of Nashville to remove many cherry trees from downtown so they could hold the draft there, outside in the rain.

I'm as tree-huggy as anybody, but that was a bit overblown by locals looking to be indignant. Apparently the lifespan of those trees is 20 years max, and they were already 16 years old. Many of them were already dead and removed, and the city had left ugly dirt patches with steel grates in the sidewalk. The NFL offered to replace them all afterwards, and that seemed fair to me.

#13012 59 days ago

Bengals going to the Super Bowl!

image000000 (resized).jpg
#13013 59 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Levi it's obscenely evident you have never seen Jones play, that was a plain jackass comment. That kid will need some coaching along the way but he is mobile and accurate enough for any NFL team.

#13014 59 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Bengals going to the Super Bowl!

LOL, love ya brother but, I'll tell you they are going QB in the second round, either Lock if he's still there (unlikely) or trade picks with AZ for Josh Rosen. Long shot I know but it would be perfect for us and Rosen.

#13015 59 days ago

Damnit Cincy could have taken Lock and they trade the pick

#13016 59 days ago

Lock still hasn’t been picked?!

#13017 58 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lock still hasn’t been picked?!

Cincy traded their pick with Bronco's and they took Lock, pisses me off. I thought that they may have moved away from Lock cause they were going to deal for Rosen but now he's been traded to the dolphins

#13018 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cincy traded their pick with Bronco's and they took Lock, pisses me off. I thought that they may have moved away from Lock cause they were going to deal for Rosen but now he's been traded to the dolphins

That's probably the first time in Bengals history that they have traded their draft pick.......wow! What did they get in return?

#13019 58 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's probably the first time in Bengals history that they have traded their draft pick.......wow! What did they get in return?

They traded back for two later picks which they have done many times in the past; it's just they were in a great position to get a good QB that by all rights should not have even been left on the board. Dalton has been around for a while now and we need to look to the future which I believe is no more than two seasons away. They also turned down a deal that would have gotten them Josh Rosen but decided to let him go to the Dolphins.

#13020 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

They traded back for two later picks which they have done many times in the past; it's just they were in a great position to get a good QB that by all rights should not have even been left on the board. Dalton has been around for a while now and we need to look to the future which I believe is no more than two seasons away. They also turned down a deal that would have gotten them Josh Rosen but decided to let him go to the Dolphins.

The Bengals hardly ever trade their draft spots. I cant stand Dalton but he's at least average and the Bengals have much bigger needs than a QB right now. I honestly cant believe their second pick was a Tight End, very bad pick imo. They need offensive line help bad and lots of help on defense. Even if they wanted to pick on offense, why not get a big stud receiver? They need a couple receivers desperately. The new coach is all about offense and I don’t think he will be successful because of it. Defense is what wins championships. Cincinnati’s defense is going to be embarrassingly awful this year.

#13021 58 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I honestly cant believe their second pick was a Tight End

He's a very good TE, perhaps the best blocking TE in the draft so I think that's why they took him. He appears to be a decent receiver as well; he didn't have a drop this year all season. I say "appears" as he was thrown too very little so is really unproven in that aspect. We will draft plenty more for our OL and DL, shit we have six picks alone in the sixth round. Cincy has used only 3 picks so far out of 13 they have so much more to come.

#13022 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's a very good TE, perhaps the best blocking TE in the draft so I think that's why they took him. He appears to be a decent receiver as well; he didn't have a drop this year all season. I say "appears" as he was thrown too very little so is really unproven in that aspect. We will draft plenty more for our OL and DL, shit we have six picks alone in the sixth round. Cincy has used only 3 picks so far out of 13 they have so much more to come.

True RW but how many 6th round picks turn out to be great players? Not that many. Im sure the guy is a good tight end but im old school and i believe that everything starts in the trenches on the offensive and defensive line. Without a good offensive line you can have a goid QB, good recievers, and a star RB and you still wont be worth a F.

#13023 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

As a Giant’s fan, I can only hope you’re right! Or that this is part of a long-term plan to suck it for the next two years and secure the first pick in 2021 ...

#13024 58 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

As a Giant’s fan, I can only hope you’re right! Or that this is part of a long-term plan to suck it for the next two years and secure the first pick in 2021 ...

hah might be genius! I hear Trevor Lawrence is going to be a generational draft prospect. We may have 4 teams go 0-16 in 2020!

#13025 58 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

old school and i believe that everything starts in the trenches on the offensive and defensive line.

I'm with you we have to have a good OL and DL. We need to shore up the right side of the OL and I think we'll be okay, left side of the line held up pretty good last season. Defensively we need at least a couple LB's one of which will need to be and inside (middle) back, maybe one more run stuffer. Our base line up front is good with Geno as anchor. A lot more players come out of the late rounds than you would think.

#13026 58 days ago
Quoted from RWH:

I'm with you we have to have a good OL and DL. We need to shore up the right side of the OL and I think we'll be okay, left side of the line held up pretty good last season. Defensively we need at least a couple LB's one of which will need to be and inside (middle) back, maybe one more run stuffer. Our base line up front is good with Geno as anchor. A lot more players come out of the late rounds than you would think.

I was listening to WLW a bit ago and they we also saying what the hell were the Bengals thinking when they drafted that tight end. They said he would have still been available in the fifth or sixth round. I love our first pick though. That dude is going to be a good one.

#13027 54 days ago

Meanwhile, the Patriots (along with Levi's Skins) quietly had the best overall draft...uh oh!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/bj4rp8/rené_bugner_rainbowcave_rnbwcv_2019_nfl_draft/

s95a1xyt8fv21 (resized).jpg
#13028 54 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Meanwhile, the Patriots (along with Levi's Skins) quietly had the best overall draft...uh oh!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Patriots/comments/bj4rp8/rené_bugner_rainbowcave_rnbwcv_2019_nfl_draft/
[quoted image]

And the Bengals had a shitty draft.

Shocker!

#13029 54 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Shocker!

Back to being the Bungles!

#13030 53 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

[quoted image]

the draft grades are always amusing. I follow this stuff semi closely yet I only recognize a minority of the pundits. This about Iyer made me chuckle. Bunchy!!

20190501_212146 (resized).jpg
#13031 53 days ago

Yeah, I love the draft, but its spawned a cottage industry I just dont care for. I'd like to know how much tape these guys have gone through, and what their qualifications for evaluating talent are.

The answer is of course, little and none.

It would be fun for someone to grade these evaluators a year or two after their grades come out!

#13032 53 days ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Yeah, I love the draft, but its spawned a cottage industry I just dont care for. I'd like to know how much tape these guys have gone through, and what their qualifications for evaluating talent are.
The answer is of course, little and none.
It would be fun for someone to grade these evaluators a year or two after their grades come out!

200,000 people ATTENDED the draft in Nashville. The time is right for a much better NFL pinball machine.

#13033 53 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Shocker!

But yet they have still been better than your shitty team for the last 10 years or so. Bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa

#13034 53 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

[quoted image]

The Patriots don't measure their success in draft scores, they measure them in Super Bowl rings. Kiss the rings bitches. But it's nice to win the meaningless stuff too.

#13035 53 days ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Quoted from DaveH:

The Patriots don't measure their success in draft scores, they measure them in Super Bowl rings. Kiss the rings bitches. But it's nice to win the meaningless stuff too.

Since we're on the topic, has the "massage" tape been released yet?

#13036 53 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You are that interested in Robert Kraft's Ding Dong? I'm sure there are plenty of sites on the internet to find similar.

Here's one:

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/ding-dong

#13037 53 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Detectives Say Robert Kraft Had Fingers In His Butt Crack During Asian Massage https://t.co/vm4jfXqxIj

— Terez Owens (@TerezOwens) May 2, 2019

#13038 53 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

Detectives Say Robert Kraft Had Fingers In His Butt Crack During Asian Massage https://t.co/vm4jfXqxIj

Who's fingers were they, Tom Brady's?

#13039 52 days ago
Quoted from Erik:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Who's fingers were they, Tom Brady's?

Perfectly innocent. Just a routine, therapeutic prostate massage.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 24.00
$ 279.95
There are 13039 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 261.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside