spongebob-done.gif
24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 1,513.
#1251 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Jason Garrett needs to spend less time yucking it up on the sidelines with Dez Bryant when he scores and concentrate on his horrible defense. If Matt Flynn played against the Cowboys every week he would get another huge free agency contract.

Oh man, I couldn't possibly agree with this more!

When I saw Jason Garrett with that huge ass grin on his face, laughing it up with Dez after he scored the TD, I immediately told my wife "man, I really hate Jason Garrett". She thought that was a dumb thing for me to say. "He's just excited about them scoring a TD, what's wrong with that"? I told her that he does that all the time, and it's stupid, more fan like than coach-like, and that he looks like he just won the f*cking Superbowl! Damn idiot didn't even win the freaking game.

#1252 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Oh man, I couldn't possibly agree with this more!
When I saw Jason Garrett with that huge ass grin on his face, laughing it up with Dez after he scored the TD, I immediately told my wife "man, I really hate Jason Garrett". She thought that was a dumb thing for me to say. "He's just excited about them scoring a TD, what's wrong with that"? I told her that he does that all the time, and it's stupid, more fan like than coach-like, and that he looks like he just won the f*cking Superbowl! Damn idiot didn't even win the freaking game.

Exactly. Act like you've done this before. Also with Dez being such a head case ( most of the super talented guys are, Dez, T.O., Chad Johnson early in his career) you need a no bullshit head coach to keep them in check.

#1253 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

you need a no bullshit head coach to keep them in check.

No bull coach? Does that mean he doesn't take Jerry's crap either. Too bad Jerry pissed off Parcells

#1254 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

No bull coach? Does that mean he doesn't take Jerry's crap either. Too bad Jerry pissed off Parcells

Exactly.. like Jimmy Johnson. Not many of those coaches. I bet Bill Cowher would have the cowboys in the superbowl within 2 years. Especially if the Giants keep playing like total shit and the NFC continues to be the weaker of the 2 conferences.

#1255 10 years ago

Maybe Jerry, just like Al Davis, should actually try coaching.

#1256 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think the only person worse than Al Davis was Matt Millen. Detroit got INSTANTLY better the second he left. And when Al Davis was around their 3 most successful seasons in the last 15 years were with Jon Gruden. (Well Gruden was only with them 2 years but Bill Callahan took over Gruden's team much like Barry Switzer did in Dallas with JJ and Callahan went 11-5 but the next year went 4-12) Again a strong coach is EXTREMELY important with an Owner who can't keep his hands out of the football program.

#1257 10 years ago

Al Davis was a great coach, and before the later years he was also a damn good partner and general manager. But when trying to keep a coach on a string, it is always a recipe for disaster. His problems with Marcus Allen sealed his fate, imo.

#1258 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Jerry is already the owner and GM. He might as well coach and park the fans cars.

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Exactly.. like Jimmy Johnson. Not many of those coaches. I bet Bill Cowher would have the cowboys in the superbowl within 2 years. Especially if the Giants keep playing like total shit and the NFC continues to be the weaker of the 2 conferences.

I can't believe how bad the G-Men are this year. It's the curse of the team hosting the Super Bowl. The Jets playing bad have nothing to do with the curse. They are just a bad team.

#1259 10 years ago

The best thing for the Cowboys future would be for Jerry Jones to sell the team.

#1260 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The best thing for the Cowboys future would be for Jerry Jones to sell the team.

yes it would, but then jerry wouldn't be on camera and in his luxury box hobnobbing with celebs. He's either going to throw mad money around and try and get cowher, or go the maverick way and get a college coach he can boss around. I have to admit, i love watching the cowboys implode. Minn should trade petersen to dallas and get back all those picks they gave up for herschel walker. Jones might be dumb enough to go for it.

#1261 10 years ago

So I just did the math. If by chance the Dolphins and the Patriots both end the season 10-6, the division crown goes to Miami because of a better conference record. And the way that both teams have been playing of late, there is a chance of this happening. But there is also a chance that the fins won't make the playoffs at all even if they do win out.. There is also a chance the Patriots won't make the playoffs at all. We'll have to just wait and see.

#1262 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

#1263 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Jerry is already the owner and GM. He might as well coach and park the fans cars.

I can't believe how bad the G-Men are this year. It's the curse of the team hosting the Super Bowl. The Jets playing bad have nothing to do with the curse. They are just a bad team.

Horible.. Absolutely Horrible. I give Dallas a lot of shit but they are better than the giants this year

#1264 10 years ago

Monday night...Ravens or Lions, who's gonna win?

#1265 10 years ago

Liking the lions....but I'm cheating....they're up 7-3 w 7 left first half....kind of boring so far.....

#1266 10 years ago

6-7 Lions at the 2 minute warning.

Quoted from MK6PIN:but I'm cheating

How so? L0L

#1267 10 years ago

The guy the Cowboys needed was Sean Peyton, former assistant, but everybody down here knew he was too smart to take that gig.

Cowboys are absolutely f*cked.

The Spurs ought to loan Popovich to the Cowboys, I guarantee you he would do a better job right now! With a good batch of assistants...

#1268 10 years ago

Wow, the Lion's really suck, a lot of talent going to waste .......and Josh Sutton was right, Schwartz is a dick. They need a solid coach in there before their talent goes away or gets too old.

#1269 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

and Josh Sutton was right, Schwartz is a dick.

I think Josh Sitton called him a scumbag .

#1271 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

read the entire article

Ok I just heard it on the radio , remember Scumbags being used I guess he was reffering to the Defense .

#1272 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ok I just heard it on the radio , remember Scumbags being used I guess he was reffering to the Defense .

he wasn't wrong

#1273 10 years ago

Ravens win!

Packers can still win the division with 2 more wins! LOL! Who'd have thunk it?

#1274 10 years ago

Justin Tucker is Awesome !!!

#1275 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ravens win!
Packers can still win the division with 2 more wins! LOL! Who'd have thunk it?

Dude, that's pretty sweet they are still in it. If they can sneak in and get ARodge back, they could make some noise

#1276 10 years ago

Rodgers AND Cobb both getting evaluated on Wednesday...

#1277 10 years ago

So Miami and Baltimore need to lose and San Diego needs to win to get the #6 spot. AGAIN!!!!!

#1278 10 years ago

18 - 16 Ravens!

#1279 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

So Miami and Baltimore need to lose and San Diego needs to win to get the #6 spot. AGAIN!!!!!

They would have to lose ALL their games. Not likely. However I just figured out that if Miami wins their last two, they are in no matter what. Because since the Ravens and the Bengals play each other the last week of the season, they both can't win. Cheers!

#1280 10 years ago

Well... my Lions continue to suck... but on the bright side I have Tucker on my fantasy team!

#1281 10 years ago

Tucker helped me win in my FF league. 6 field goals, one of them from 61 yards...

#1282 10 years ago

The sports casters here in Baltimore are calling Tucker "Legatron".

#1283 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

The sports casters here in Baltimore are calling Tucker "Legatron".

Thats funny, I dont have cable so I couldnt watch it, but I was watching the updates come in on NFL.com, when they went to 4th and 8 from the Detroit46 or wherever they were I thought it was over.

#1284 10 years ago

The 61 yrd field goal was kicked at 00:38 seconds left in the 4th.

#1285 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I dont have cable so I couldnt watch it,

Not that I watch much TV, but this item sure comes in handy on game day.
th-767.jpegth-767.jpeg

#1286 10 years ago

Would it be wrong for me to pray that the NFL moves the Panthers game to monday night again so I can watch it?

Ho. Lee. Crap.

That's gonna be WAY WAY WAY more interesting than the 49'ers/Falcons!

#1287 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not that I watch much TV, but this item sure comes in handy on game day.

th-767.jpeg 8 KB

F that Odin, Im not paying for that crap anymore, free TV all I care about is watching the Packers.

#1288 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

F that Odin, Im not paying for that crap anymore, free TV all I care about is watching the Packers.

I was about to tell them to take that thing out of there, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse! $55 a month, and NFL Sunday ticket for free! As long as I want.

#1289 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was about to tell them to take that thing out of there, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse! $55 a month, and NFL Sunday ticket for free! As long as I want.

And yet my wife can't seem to get our service below 90$ a month....and we don't have any premium channels.

#1290 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

And yet my wife can't seem to get our service below 90$ a month....and we don't have any premium channels.

As soon as your contract is up, they will make you a yearly deal at the introductory rate, including Sunday ticket. Just ask! And they will throw in premium channels for several months to boot.

#1291 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I cut ties with Direct TV over 3 years ago and have never looked back.

Your bill is $660 a year, thats a lot of custom pin gulps/LED's and other super important mods.

Cmon Arodge! Get in the game this week, Ill consider it my Christmas present if he and Cobb play.

#1292 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Your bill is $660 a year, thats a lot of custom pin gulps/LED's and other super important mods.

Probably a lot less than if I wasted money on a cell phone.

#1293 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cmon Arodge! Get in the game this week, Ill consider it my Christmas present if he and Cobb play.

I listened to Tuesdays with Rodgers/Wilde, it sounded promising (at least for Rodgers, didn't catch anything on Cobb)

#1294 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I listened to Tuesdays with Rodgers/Wilde, it sounded promising (at least for Rodgers, didn't catch anything on Cobb)

I just read an Article on NFL.com and Arodge doesnt sound optimistic from the way the artice was written, cross your fingers buddy! And drink some freakin fight milk Arodge!

#1295 10 years ago

Bengals losing Huber is just another big blow for my team..........

#1296 10 years ago

Direct TV blows! I dumped those bastards about 4 years ago too.

#1297 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals losing Huber is just another big blow for my team..........

Wow did he get lit up, did you think it was a dirty/illegal hit?

Id just like to see the blocker slide the head to the side a little so the helmet doesn't get used as a weapon.

#1298 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Direct TV blows! I dumped those bastards about 4 years ago too

We had that crap for awhile too and every time a F^@# cloud passed by it would go out! I had left the local cable co. due to being pissed over what I considered lousy customer service but, after my direct tv experience I couldn't wait to go back to them!!!!

#1299 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow did he get lit up, did you think it was a dirty/illegal hit?

Much as it disturbs me I can't honestly say it was a dirty hit nor and illegal hit. Normal punt rush, Huber just dipped his head a little as the hit came in........sucks

#1300 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Much as it disturbs me I can't honestly say it was a dirty hit nor and illegal hit. Normal punt rush, Huber just dipped his head a little as the hit came in........sucks

He clearly didnt go for a head shot on him.

It is unfortunate the helmet slides up into the chin like that from the recoil of the hit, maybe better face masks could help? I dunno....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.