pinsidepool.gif
iblameyourflipperrubbers (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
so-shatto-is-dealing-late-burns-to-the-49ers-v0-kr4yigcvzdpc1.png
IMG_5898 (resized).png
RDT_20240319_1906132562035229678710219 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240319_160503_YouTube (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,300 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 1,506.
#11951 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Giving yourself a safety net in case your "Birds" lose, huh?
Must be nice.

Not my intent. I said earlier that the Eagles have a 65% chance of winning this game. That’s just my opinion. What fan would actually say or root for their own team to lose?

And if they don’t, I think the Rams are a better team than the Pats, and I don’t really need to see Brady or the Gronk robot win another ring.

For now, we’ll have to see what Rivers can do.

#11952 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The St.LouisRamsofLosAngeles

You're a funny guy. Now go watch your rough riders or whoever plays in your backwater town.

#11953 5 years ago

Not looking good for visiting teams in the playoffs this weekend. I have not seen the Pats offense look this good all season...

#11954 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

The St.LouisRamsofLosAngeles

Yeah and they're playing the Boston Patriots of New England.
Make sure to watch the 2nd game when the Frankfortyellowjacketspittsburgsteeerlssteeglesphidelphiaeagles take on the saints.

hardy har

Quoted from vicjw66:

You're a funny guy. Now go watch your rough riders or whoever plays in your backwater town.

Show some respect...they beat something called the ottawa RedBlacks to win the Grey cup this year!

#11955 5 years ago

Great games going on for sure....one of the best Sundays of the year!

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go watch Daniel Tiger Live

Oh Tom Brady just roasts Wade Phillips Defense everyt9ime they play...wish that was brought to my attention before.

#11956 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Not looking good for visiting teams in the playoffs this weekend.

Your perception will change come 4:40.

#11957 5 years ago

this game needs a mercy rule

#11958 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Your perception will change come 4:40.

LOL, I hope not. I do expect a closer game than all the other playoff games this weekend. Looking for a 30-24 final...but hell, it could be 56-52.

#11959 5 years ago

Pats vs KC going to be one hell of a game

#11960 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Pats vs KC going to be one hell of a game

Agree. Whoever has the better defense that day should win in a squeaker.

#11961 5 years ago

Wow. Good first drive NO.

#11962 5 years ago

And so it begins. No flag on a helmet to helmet hit on Agholor.

#11963 5 years ago

Why does Nola's offense look like the Jets offense right now?

#11964 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Why does Nola's offense look like the Jets offense right now?

Courtesy of pressure from Eagles D.

#11965 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Courtesy of pressure from Eagles D.

Pocket is collapsing on nearly every throw for Brees. Saints D finally getting pressure on Foles. Should be an entertaining second half.

#11966 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Pocket is collapsing on nearly every throw for Brees. Saints D finally getting pressure on Foles. Should be an entertaining second half.

Definitely should be. I was getting concerned with the Eagles D dropping off like flies. No idea why Pederson called a time out with 10 seconds left and NO having no timeouts. Pretty much gave them three points.

Good luck to you and your team. I have a feeling it will be a nailbiter.

#11967 5 years ago

That 10 minute drive has got to wind a defense.

#11968 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

That 10 minute drive has got to wind a defense.

Definitely. Big difference between the first and second half on both sides.

#11969 5 years ago

20 unanswered. Philly needs to turn it around pretty quick to stay in this.

#11970 5 years ago

And that folks, is the ballgame. You can't a allow 22 yard pass on 3rd and 13.

#11971 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

20 unanswered. Philly needs to turn it around pretty quick to stay in this.

Yeah, not going to happen. Brees just ate up 10 minutes 2 drives ago. It was all saints in the second half.

#11972 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, not going to happen. Brees just ate up 10 minutes 2 drives ago. It was all saints in the second half.

Eagles pass rush just disappeared. You can't give Bree's that much time. I suppose all those injuries didn't help. Darn. Really wanted the Rams to host next week.

#11974 5 years ago
giphy (6) (resized).pnggiphy (6) (resized).png
#11975 5 years ago

As a Saints fan, my gut feeling now is we lose by a point...21-20. It's the story of our franchise...

#11976 5 years ago

Bye, bye Eagles!!

#11977 5 years ago

And just like that. Jeffrey was good all day, and let's that one go right through his hands.

#11979 5 years ago

Yeah, they just should’ve went to the two minute warning. No idea why he snapped that ball.

#11980 5 years ago

Philly fans all scrambling to get a seat on the Saints or Rams bandwagon right now. Gotta cheer for a winner so they can feel better about themselves.

#11981 5 years ago

You gotta catch that ball...

#11982 5 years ago

That's the issue with Jeffrey...has the biggest hands ever but drops a lot

#11984 5 years ago

Don;t be sleeping like that in the beginning next week Saints.

#11985 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Philly fans all scrambling to get a seat on the Saints or Rams bandwagon right now. Gotta cheer for a winner so they can feel better about themselves.

Are you always so douchey? I’m not jumping on any bandwagon. Now it just becomes about gambling.

I said they had a 65% chance, and it went the other way.

#11986 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are you always so douchey? I’m not jumping on any bandwagon. Now it just becomes about gambling.

Super close game. Definitely the best game of the weekend.

Eagles defense was pretty damn good today. Good luck next season with Foles/Wentz as the starter.

#11987 5 years ago

Eagles actually put out a great effort. All the fans down there said it was going to be a blowout like last time. It wasn’t.

Eagles had plenty of chances to win that game, and both underthrown passes by Foles would’ve been touchdowns. They even had a chance down to the wire, and just didn’t perform. Congrats and good luck to the Saints.

#11988 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are you always so douchey

Have a heart dude, the bears just cut his brother 23 years ago...he's doing the best he can.

#11989 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

#11990 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Have a heart dude, the bears just cut his brother 23 years ago...he's doing the best he can.

How them Steelers doing? Or have you moved on to a different team now? Chiefs? Patriots? Saints? Rams?

#11991 5 years ago

Foles turned back into a pumpkin.

#11992 5 years ago

That was a joke and a slight in regards to their season ending, as mine just did. I didn’t say a damn thing about those posts above about mine ending likewise. It’s all talking shit in good fun.

I didn’t make comments about their fans “needing to feel better about themselves.” Spend less time typing and more time going to find a new kicker to replace Parkey.

#11993 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That was a joke and a slight in regards to their season ending, as mine just did. I didn’t say a damn thing about those posts above about mine ending likewise. It’s all talking shit in good fun.
I didn’t make comments about their fans “needing to feel better about themselves.” Spend less time typing and more time going to find a new kicker to replace Parkey.

Parkey doesn't play for my team, believe me.

#11994 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:the bears just cut his brother 23 years ago

Wait, it's 2022?!?

There was an attempt to do simple math...

#11995 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Roughriders is one word... u save that other stuff for when you're visiting San Fran .. but come on up to a game sometime! We just got a new barn!

#11996 5 years ago

i think for those impartial to these teams we got the best matchups we could have had for the conference championships. should be fun!

#11997 5 years ago

Tre Mason is our running back btw.. I think he played for the rams too!

#11998 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Foles turned back into a pumpkin.

Foles threw the ball right to the receiver. He was doing his part to guide the team down the field for a score. Receiver just didn't focus quite enough and the ball slipped through his hands.
And the Saints defense guy was there to catch it. Woooo!

#12000 5 years ago

Well, I"m happy. The Rams won, the Saints look pretty vulnerable, and that San Diego team got their ass handed to them today. Seriously, who actually invited them to play in L.A.? It was funny to see all the experts picking the Chargers to win in Foxburough. As if.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 75,300 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 1,506.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/240?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.