• maybe 8 votes
    6%
  • no but Im a complete moron 8 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 81 votes
    59%

(138 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,083 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190501_212146 (resized).jpg
s95a1xyt8fv21 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
has (resized).jpg
cache (resized).png
TomBradyRings (resized).jpg
E886C306-99D0-4400-985D-1D1D3F950917.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
thOPKKDA01 (resized).jpg
packed-train-pakistan (resized).jpg
D1frqwRXcAAhnxP (resized).jpg
download_20190225_192116 (resized).jpg
D7DF7115-F24B-4814-AD27-8705B027DD36 (resized).jpeg
15e78-mr-rodgers-middle-finger-mister-rogers-flips-bird (resized).jpg

There are 13039 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 261.
#11901 6 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I agree.
[quoted image]

I make a mean whiskey sour with that stuff!!

#11902 6 months ago

Eagles have a 44% chance of winning by 3 points or less, and that's talkin glass half full w/ Jack Daniels.

#11903 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Eagles have a 44% chance of winning by 3 points or less, and that's talkin glass half full w/ Jack Daniels.

I don't know Mike. I am starting to have doubts...

It would be super cool to watch the game with some Eagles fans. Maybe I can go to Walkons and watch the game at the bar.

#11904 6 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

It would be super cool to watch the game with some Eagles fans. Maybe I can go to Walkons and watch the game at the bar.

Do I need to get on a plane?

At least I know you fellas would have me covered with the ol’ “away from home pinball fix.” A bunch of my buds are coming down on a bus, they actually left this morning.

Either way, it should be a good game. Foles will take the Birds down the field with 6:50 left. Brees will get the ball back with 1:28 left, but he’ll need a TD and it won’t happen. Eagles 31, Saints 24.

Next thing we’ll all see will be Kobe and Will Smith in Foles jerseys on the sidelines in LA.

#11905 6 months ago

I can't say I'm psyched for either of the Saturday games. The matchups just don't seem great.

I don't think the Colts can upset the Chiefs, and I don't want them to..

I feel the same way about the Cowboys upsetting the Rams.

The Chargers and Pats are a decent matchup. I want to see the them walk away from Foxboro with a win.

Philly and NO.. if Philly wins it will be close, otherwise it feels like a blowout the other way. It would be cool to see the Eagles move one step close to a repeat, but it just feels unlikely in the dome.

#11906 6 months ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I can't say I'm psyched for either of the Saturday games. The matchups just don't seem great.
I don't think the Colts can upset the Chiefs, and I don't want them to..
I feel the same way about the Cowboys upsetting the Rams.
The Chargers and Pats are a decent matchup. I want to see the them walk away from Foxboro with a win.
Philly and NO.. if Philly wins it will be close, otherwise it feels like a blowout the other way. It would be cool to see the Eagles move one step close to a repeat, but it just feels unlikely in the dome.

Surely you jest. Have you been watching the colts lately? They have been playing lights out. The chiefs have stumbled ever since they lost Hunt.

The Cowboys and Rams are two running/clock controlling teams with the best RBs in the nfl. Real old school. It should be a grinder.

Im super excited about them.

#11907 6 months ago

I've always felt Luck was very overrated. I saw the Colts early in the year. Cool story, but I just don't know that they have what it takes (talent-wise) to knock off what I think is the best team in the AFC. I don't think they've really missed much after losing Hunt. Whoever their backup is was playing really well. That can certainly change, but that often says more about the line than it does about the runner. The Chiefs have produced a great running game behind their line for years and years with several different backs.

I also don't think it's awful to have a few tough losses before the playoffs... especially if you manage a convincing win in the last game of the regular season. The Chiefs now know how much they hate to lose, and have some confidence before entering the playoffs. I know their last game was against the Raiders, but it says something when you beat a team you're supposed to beat, and convincingly.

----

The Cowboys and Rams, I just see Zeke getting shut down by that interior DL of the Rams, and the Cowboys failing to get a passing game going to thwart a full bull. I don't have much confidence that Dak can really put together a win against the class of the NFC. I think it's just too tall a task for a young (seemingly mediocre) QB.

All that garbage stated, it's the playoffs, and anything can happen. I'll certainly watch, it's just not the intriguing of matchups to me. Believe me, I hope I'm wrong. I want to see some knock-down drag-outs tomorrow afternoon into tomorrow night!

#11908 6 months ago

I've always felt Luck was very overrated.

I certainly agree with this statement. Sure, like so many others Luck was spectacular coming out of college, but hasn’t really done anything special in the NFL, and unfortunately has been plagued by injury. Other than a few pro bowl selections and getting a little deeper into the playoffs in I think 2014 or 2015, nothing phenomenal going on there.

#11909 6 months ago

This is fantastic!

Screenshot_20190108-092208_Instagram (resized).jpeg
#11910 6 months ago

i think Luck is damned good and it annoys me to no end

#11911 6 months ago
Quoted from Erik:

i think Luck is damned good and it annoys me to no end

He is definitely damned good, but he was out way too long with injuries. That definitely took a toll being the early years of his career. He was pretty much projected to be the next Brady, and I don’t think he will ever achieve anywhere near that status.

#11912 6 months ago

Hue Jackson and Bill Lazor out of Cincinnati. Looks like their will be two coaches coming over from the remaining teams in the playoffs now. I'm excited guys, for a Cincy fan this absolutely awesome! We will have to rebuild 1-2 seasons but I look forward to it!!

#11913 6 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

We will have to rebuild 1-2 seasons but I look forward to it!!

"1-2 seasons"?!? Eternal optimist, I see. Browns have been rebuilding since '99! At the moment you have no head coach and a "I'm not so sure" QB. 1-2 years if you're lucky.

#11914 6 months ago

Andrew Luck is very good, but his team has refused to improve their o-line (until recently), and he has had some big injuries (partially due to the o-line, but also bad "luck" and trying to rush back to play too soon). A healthy luck is a top 10 qb easily...a healthy luck with a decent o-line is top 5.

#11915 6 months ago

KC weather today. Perfect. Lets get it on!

KIMG0270 (resized).JPG
#11916 6 months ago

Mike Patton singing the anthem at the rams/cowboys game!

#11917 6 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"1-2 seasons"?!? Eternal optimist, I see. Browns have been rebuilding since '99! At the moment you have no head coach and a "I'm not so sure" QB. 1-2 years if you're lucky.

They have a basic core that is solid to work with so 2 yrs. is very doable. The Browns changed coaches and QB's like most people do socks which why it took them so long. As for Andy Dalton he'll be here for at least 2 yrs. probably 3 so if they draft a QB this or the next draft we will be fine.

No disrespect for KC fans as the chiefs are a hell of a team but, I like Indy because they seem to be peaking and in the playoffs at the right time. The Chiefs have been up and down the last few games and are not the team they were early on. Either way the game should be epic!

#11919 6 months ago

The weather in KC is setting this up to be a great AFC playoff game.

#11920 6 months ago

I think this game has the potential to be the best game of the playoffs, may be even better than the SB itself.

#11921 6 months ago

Boy...I gotta to KC on this one although the Colts wouldn't surprise me.

KC, LA, LA, NO.

Here comes another 1-3

#11922 6 months ago
Quoted from RWH:

I think this game has the potential to be the best game of the playoffs, may be even better than the SB itself.

This game is going to be a total mess...love it. This is where you separate the men from the boys. I hope everybody’s ready for the run game.

Quoted from TheLaw:

KC, LA, LA, NO.

Fuck you.

#11923 6 months ago

Better drop a call to Luck and the boys to let them know!

#11924 6 months ago

Looks like I'm watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" while I dine on my crow tonight

#11925 6 months ago

4 straight 3 and outs to start the game? Never would have predicted that one.

#11926 6 months ago

Yeah man. I think this one is over. Looks like Pederson v. Reid in the SB. Irony.

#11927 6 months ago

KC gets another home game next wk.
Congrats to the Chiefs.

#11928 6 months ago

Chieves looked strong!

someone stick a fork in vinatieri!

#11929 6 months ago

Love my Chiefs!!!!

#11930 6 months ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Love my Chiefs!!!!

Wow! Clark Hunt is on pinside?

#11931 6 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Wow! Clark Hunt is on pinside?

No.. Not Clark Hunt, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night! All though I have spent enough money on tickets and merchandise over the years, I feel like I should have a stake in that team!

#11932 6 months ago

Cowboys are out, all's right in the world again.

#11933 6 months ago

Chiefs Rams rematch in super bowl would be awesome!

#11934 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

It was a hell of a Monday Night game!

#11935 6 months ago

Rams: 273 yards rushing
Cowboys: 50 yards rushing

Not in a million years would I have predicted this stat.

Having said that, the final score shouldn't have been so close.

All the analysts were saying it would be like a Cowboys home game with 60% of the crowd Dallas fans. Boy were they wrong. Judging by the cheers and the jerseys in the stands, I would say it was a solid 80% home crowd.

McVay never should've gone for it on 4th down on the goal line. A field goal makes it a 2 possession game with not much time left. He was lucky they made it. Looking forward to a rematch next week with that no good team that beat the Rams earlier in the season.

#11936 6 months ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

That or a Rams-Patriots superbowl rematch. Only this time I will be rooting for the Rams.

The NFL's worst nightmare would be a Chargers-Rams Super Bowl. Noone wants to see the crappy Chargers with it's crappy fanbase go any further. If the Pats don't take them out, the refs will.

#11937 6 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Cowboys are out, all's right in the world again.

So, home teams won today. I really think the Chargers will beat the Pats at home.

I think the NO/Philly game will be a fun one to watch.

#11938 6 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Rams: 273 yards rushing
Cowboys: 50 yards rushing

Nice, and I didn't know Rams had signed CJ Anderson. Looks like he's had a nice few games so far for them, 100+ yards in three straight. I don't give a crap about any of the remaining teams, but I'll root for the Rams on CJ's behalf.

#11939 6 months ago

Wait...where did all of the Dallas fans go?

Anderson and Gurley played their asses off. If it came down to a Pats v. Rams Super Bowl, I would definitely take the Rams.

Let’s go Birds!!

#11940 6 months ago

Im hoping for a saints/chargers superbowl.

My Cowboys lost. I felt they had a chance (which they did), but they didn't finish it off.
I thought the colts might put up a better showing too based on what they have doing lately, but that didn't happen.

My hope is that both games today are good, high scoring affairs. An eagles loss would be fantastic...but other than that, I just want good football. I no longer have a dog in the fight.

#11941 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

My Cowboys lost.

Come on, the Cowboys won a playoff game… back in 1995.

Dak just doesn’t seem to be the last drive/2 minute drill kind of guy, or doesn’t come up big when it’s needed. Like I keep saying over and over again, shut down Elliot and you shut down the Cowboys. Held to 47 yards on 20 carries, and they lost. Exactly.

At least you have your cheerleaders, right?

#11943 6 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on, the Cowboys won a playoff game… back in 1995.
Dak just doesn’t seem to be the last drive/2 minute drill kind of guy, or doesn’t come up big when it’s needed. Like I keep saying over and over again, shut down Elliot and you shut down the Cowboys. Held to 47 yards on 20 carries, and they lost. Exactly.
At least you have your cheerleaders, right?

We have a very good, young team. Arguably the best "young" team in the nfl. 2 divisional round playoff appearances in 3 years. Not bad.
It is all about getting to the next level though. Our identity on o-line has been ravaged by injuries. Dak hasn't proved he could be much more than a mediocre NFL qb without a top end line or at least running the ball a lot.

It was unfortunate we lost, but the needle is headed upwards.

#11944 6 months ago

Dak did put them on position. He scored, and did it before the 2m warning to give his team a shot at getting the ball back. It was the defense that failed to prevent LA from converting.

That's just a recount of the last few minutes. Overall the game never felt all that close to me, even though Dallas did pull within a score at the end.

#11945 6 months ago

Cowboys couldn't stop the rams offense ONCE. game clock is a better indicator than the score. Should of been a much worse blowout..DAYUMMM..rams offense looked pretty damm good too. That offensive line is the real MVP ..or maybe coach Mcvay!

#11946 6 months ago

Dak did put them on position. He scored, and did it before the 2m warning to give his team a shot at getting the ball back. It was the defense that failed to prevent LA from converting.

True. But with the rule changes for onside kicks, not being able to overload one side, the chances of getting the ball back and scoring twice within 2 or 3 minutes anymore without a turnover is nowhere near as great as it used to be.

#11947 6 months ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Arguably the best "young" team in the nfl.

Well, then there’s the Rams.

#11948 6 months ago

The St.LouisRamsofLosAngeles

#11949 6 months ago

Today's picks....
Brees or Foles?!
Rivers or that Brady kid?!
I'll jinx em both and go birds & bolts

#11950 6 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

f it came down to a Pats v. Rams Super Bowl, I would definitely take the Rams.

Let’s go Birds!!

Giving yourself a safety net in case your "Birds" lose, huh?

Must be nice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 399.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 11.95
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.99
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
There are 13039 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 261.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside