dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 1,514.
#11851 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wrong. Hue will not take over as HC in Cincy. The next HC will come from outside the current group, if they were going to hire from within it would have been done and over with now.

Agree.

I was surprised that Greg Williams didn't get the nod at Cleveland. The team played well under him and Kitchens as OC. Maybe bad blood between Williams and Mayfield?

#11852 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wrong. Hue will not take over as HC in Cincy. The next HC will come from outside the current group, if they were going to hire from within it would have been done and over with now.

You know that else people said?

"No way Hue Jackson is given a third season as HC after going 1-31"

You never know until you know.

#11853 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You know that else people said?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Call me crazy, but i like Marvin Lewis and i have a great deal of respect for him....

It's a craaaazy world out there

#11854 5 years ago

Ok everyone. KC not getting much respect and with their playoff record that is rightfully earned. This year is a different team with a different attitude so I am predicting a win over Indy. The forecast looks perfect : cold and wet. Our City is ready. Friendly faces everywhere, humble folk without temptation. Come on down to KC and drink with friends of mine.

#11855 5 years ago

I have no idea...I'll probably pick INDY but I have no feeling either way.

#11856 5 years ago

It should be a shoot out. I do think Indy's defense is better than KC but both can put up points.

#11857 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

It should be a shoot out. I do think Indy's defense is better than KC but both can put up points.

I think Indy running game is much better now and they can win that way.

#11858 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think Indy running game is much better now and they can win that way.

I still think KC has so much fire power it will be hard for Indy to keep up. Mahomes is a very potent weapon.

#11859 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Mahomes is a very potent weapon

He's been fantastic to this point but, don't sleep on Luck he is playing at a very high level right now as well. Damn sure gonna be interesting, I look forward to it.

#11860 5 years ago

I agree with all of you, which is why I haven't called anything yet.
THey both can put up a ton of points, but KC defense is light years behind INDYs....but is that enough?

#11861 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

He's been fantastic to this point but, don't sleep on Luck he is playing at a very high level right now as well. Damn sure gonna be interesting, I look forward to it.

I agree. I thought enough of Luck to draft him as my fantasy QB. Mack has done a stellar job running the ball as of late too.

#11862 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

THey both can put up a ton of points, but KC defense is light years behind INDYs....but is that enough?

I don’t know...Chiefs are giving 5 1/2 as of now. Luck + 5.5? Sounds like even Vegas doesn’t think Luck’s gonna pull it off.

#11863 5 years ago

NYJ hire Adam Gase. Interesting. I wonder if McCarthy sits out a year.

#11864 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

NYJ hire Adam Gase. Interesting. I wonder if McCarthy sits out a year.

Steelers?

#11865 5 years ago

I’m both a lil excited n nervous for Saturday’s tilt w the colts. I’m encouraged that E. Berry, S. Watkins and S. Ware all practiced, and hope that they play. I really don’t know what to expect..Reid has to have the boys focused and disciplined..D. Ford, J.Houston and E. Jones has to get at Luck before he has time to throw down field..turnovers are always crucial..I’ll predict that I’ll have no fingernails, and hopefully not teach my daughters to many swear words..

#11866 5 years ago

I'm thinking that might be the play. I think Tomlin has worn thin in Pittsburgh, or Pittsburgh has worn thin on Tomlin.. it's kind of hard to tell. It sort of feels like this next year will be his last in Pittsburgh.

I hope he gets it. I'm positive that would be his dream job.

#11867 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I don’t know...Chiefs are giving 5 1/2 as of now. Luck + 5.5? Sounds like even Vegas doesn’t think Luck’s gonna pull it off.

Vegas missed 3 of 4 games last week. Just sayin...

#11868 5 years ago

Hype time. Go Saints!
Click on it a 2nd time to watch it on youtube.
I wonder if Kamara will crank out some runs against the Eagles that make the sports channel highlights.

#11869 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I wonder if McCarthy sits out a year.

If he sits out, I think it is for good?

It also seems he is lookin into coaching for pinball

expacker pinballer (resized).jpgexpacker pinballer (resized).jpg
#11870 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Vegas missed 3 of 4 games last week. Just sayin...

That’s because the parameters and equations used for Vegas speculation don’t include the plethora of bad and/or missed calls the refs make that actually impact the outcome of games.

#11871 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That’s because the parameters and equations used for Vegas speculation don’t include the plethora of bad and/or missed calls the refs make that actually impact the outcome of games.

Damn! You sound like an LSU fan. (That is a good thing by the way...we always get hosed by the refs...and Bama gets all the good calls)

#11872 5 years ago

No wonder the AFC East is so pathetically weak, every time they need a coaching change they go with a loser from one of their rival teams. The Patriots love this crap, same coaches to face only different uniforms every season. The Jets IMHO have not upgraded in the least!

#11873 5 years ago

Cincinnati's new HC will come from one of the teams left in the playoffs now. I think this because I'm 100% positive they're not promoting from within or it would have been done with by now; no what makes sense is they have chosen from a team in playoffs which would preclude them from making any type of announcement under current NFL rules. Lets see how it goes...……...

#11874 5 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Cincinnati's new HC will come from one of the teams left in the playoffs now. I think this because I'm 100% positive they're not promoting from within or it would have been done with by now; no what makes sense is they have chosen from a team in playoffs which would preclude them from making any type of announcement under current NFL rules. Lets see how it goes...……...

I heard they were done with all the interviews they wanted to do and were just deciding among the people who have interviewed.

#11875 5 years ago

Martin Lewis?

#11876 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I heard they were done with all the interviews they wanted to do and were just deciding among the people who have interviewed.

They are done and three of their interviews are still in playoffs. Let it play out, I may be wrong but, I think as soon as their choice is out of the playoffs we'll know. Bengals would be restricted by the NFL to announce anything before elimination.

#11877 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If he sits out, I think it is for good?
It also seems he is lookin into coaching for pinball[quoted image]

Nah, no way. He's getting paid next year (probably the same) whether he finds work or not. I have little doubt he'll get back into coaching, but 9m to take a year off isn't going to have him rushing into anything.

#11878 5 years ago

Come on Daditude let’s get ready for the game...

E....A....G....L....E....S.......Eagles!

#11879 5 years ago

Go Cowboys!

chearleaders (resized).jpegchearleaders (resized).jpeg

chear1 (resized).jpgchear1 (resized).jpgchear3 (resized).jpgchear3 (resized).jpgchear2 (resized).jpgchear2 (resized).jpgchear4 (resized).jpgchear4 (resized).jpg
#11880 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on daditude let’s get ready for the game...
E....A....G....L....E....S.......Eagles!

What % chance do you think the eagles have to win?

#11881 5 years ago

I’ll tell you what. My hatred for the Cowboys runs deep, but I would have no problem at all partying with some of their cheerleaders.

#11882 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What % chance do you think the eagles have to win?

Realistically? 65%. If the Bears game didn’t teach NFL fans that shit happens, I don’t know what will.

If the Birds can put up some points, and a decent amount, their defense has stepped it up enough in recent weeks. As long as Maddox practiced defending double moves this week.

I think the Saints D was ranked 3rd in regular season defense, so I’m optimistic after the display in the Bears game and the Birds putting up some points against the #1 ranked defense.

#11883 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Realistically? 65%. If the Bears game didn’t teach NFL fans that shit happens, I don’t know what will.
If the Birds can put up some points, and a decent amount, their defense has stepped it up enough in recent weeks. As long as Maddox practiced defending double moves this week.
I think the Saints D was ranked 3rd in regular season defense, so I’m optimistic after the display in the Bears game and the Birds putting up some points against the #1 ranked defense.

Wow! That is some wild optimism!
Of course, with the valiant return of foles and remembering last year's improbable run to a SB win, i guess i can't blame you.

#11884 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

remembering last year's improbable run to a SB win

It’ll be a damn miracle if the Eagles are ever given credit for accomplishing anything without “luck”, or given a break from other fans or the refs.

Have they gotten some good, fortuitous bounces? Sure. But no team wins the Super Bowl without some great playing, hard work and talent. I’ve never seen a road to the big game and a win based solely on luck.

They beat the friggin Patriots, which is no easy task. Ask 5 other teams that put bling on Brady’s finger.

#11885 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

It’ll be a damn miracle if the Eagles are ever given credit for accomplishing anything without “luck”, or given a break from other fans or the refs.
Have they gotten some good, fortuitous bounces? Sure. But no team wins the Super Bowl without some great playing, hard work and talent. I’ve never seen a road to the big game and a win based solely on luck.
They beat the friggin Patriots, which is no easy task. Ask 5 other teams that put bling on Brady’s finger.

Easy there cowboy -- -- we can all agree the Eagle's SB run was "improbable" without putting it down to luck. Even the strongest teams need a fair bit of luck (lack of injuries on their side, key injuries on the other, a few good bounces or bad calls in their favor, etc.) to win it all. Nature of the beast in a single-elimination playoff structured like the NFL's.

#11886 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Your 65% prediction along with the longest pin wishlist I have ever witnessed make me believe you are a "glass is half full" type of guy.

#11887 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

They beat the Patriots fair and square. BDN was absolute murder on 3rd and 4th down. As you said, it's almost impossible to beat Brady in a big game, especially when he throws for over 500 yards but the Eagles did it and it never felt all game that the Patriots had any momentum. Source: am Pats fan.

#11888 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Easy there cowboy -- -- we can all agree the Eagle's SB run was "improbable" without putting it down to luck.

Well said. I definitely admit on some level it was improbable, but you have to give a team credit that has a back up quarterback come in and take the team all the way to the gold.

Quoted from Rondogg:

They beat the Patriots fair and square.

A gentleman and a scholar. Much appreciated.

#11889 5 years ago

I give the Eagles a 1 in 5 chance to beat the Saints at home. You guys need to keep Brees harassed like the Cowboys did to have a realistic shot.

Geaux Saints!

#11890 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Your 65% prediction along with the longest pin wishlist I have ever witnessed make me believe you are a "glass is half full" type of guy.

LMFAO. And add in that some games on my list are definitely improbable to come across.

#11891 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

LMFAO. And add in that some games on my list are definitely improbable to come across.

Which ones?

#11892 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Easy there cowboy

How offensive for an Eagles fans to be called a Cowboy. You take that back!!!

Haha

#11893 5 years ago

I really just wanted to use the word improbable again.

But with a quick comment so the thread doesn’t get derailed...Nosferatu, Mephisto, Miss World and several others.

#11894 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I really just wanted to use the word improbable again.
But with a quick comment so the thread doesn’t get derailed...Nosferatu, Mephisto, Miss World and several others.

If you want to pm me a list, i will look over it. I know a guy that is about to unleash a MAJOR pin collection of 60+ pins.
Im not sure what all he has, but it wouldnt hurt to double check it for you.

#11895 5 years ago

Eagles vs Cowboys in the NFC championship game.. you read it here first people

#11896 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Eagles vs Cowboys in the NFC championship game.. you read it here first people

Drinking and making football picks are bad.

#11897 5 years ago

The seahawks have signed Sam FICKEN as new Kicker! Oh man, I love this Team!!!!
I need a new jersey.

#11898 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Drinking and making football picks are bad.

I agree.

6A3C2A08-948F-4A12-A560-DCC0054C11D3 (resized).jpeg6A3C2A08-948F-4A12-A560-DCC0054C11D3 (resized).jpeg
#11900 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Oh, man! That looks great...

Absolutely. I had posted in the other thread then I saw yours here. Too funny. I’m polishing off the Johnny Blue first.

63F1697B-BBA4-4C21-B13C-9C2927420C4F (resized).jpeg63F1697B-BBA4-4C21-B13C-9C2927420C4F (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/238?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.