pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 1,516.
#11301 5 years ago

Seahawks are a scary team. They could have easily beat the Rams both times and their schedule is favorable. Panthers most likely lose to the Saints twice which would eliminate them, although I could see them winning the home game. I think it's either the Vikings or Eagles get the last spot.

#11302 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Seahawks are a scary team. They could have easily beat the Rams both times and their schedule is favorable. Panthers most likely lose to the Saints twice which would eliminate them, although I could see them winning the home game. I think it's either the Vikings or Eagles get the last spot.

The eagles?!

Fuck no. They finish 8-8. They are not a good team. Don’t let way-harder-than-they-should-have-been wins against a terrible giants team and a redskins team that is basically a hospice fool you.

Vikings should get to 9 wins and they’ll have it locked up.

#11303 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The eagles?!
Fuck no. They finish 8-8. They are not a good team. Don’t let way-harder-than-they-should-have-been wins against a terrible giants team and a redskins team that is basically a hospice fool you.

You're probably right and I think it will be the Vikings, but I keep feeling that the Eagles are going to pull it together these last few weeks. The talent is there.

#11304 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Pretty sure we can scratch the Redskins off the list. Injuries are piling up. Seems too much to overcome.
The Giants are favored by 3-1/2 points playing at Wash this Sun. Ouch!!

Break a leg, 'skins!

#11305 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Break a leg, 'skins!

Tradition!

#11306 5 years ago

Good to see the Jags were able to show the whole country last night just how bad they are. The funniest thing was Mike Pereira talking about the refs being behind in their quota of holding calls this year.

#11307 5 years ago

Now that's a big run... Wow that was bad ass.

#11308 5 years ago

Henry had an incredible game. That run was one of the best I can remember.

What was with his reluctance (or refusal) to get back in the game on the goalline to get his potential 5th td?

#11309 5 years ago

Yeah, team player? Super tired?

#11310 5 years ago

Henry said after the game he wanted Lewis to get a TD. He didn't seem at all interested in getting his 5th.

#11311 5 years ago

It was a fun game for Titans fans but tempered by another terrible game from Mariota. Among the worst I've seen from him, despite the 75% completion percentage.

He is always gimpy. They'll bring him back on the 5th year option, but I think there aren't many believers left.

#11312 5 years ago

Exercise the 5th year and target a replacement in the draft? I haven't paid too much attention, but I'm pretty sure this year is pretty lean on QB prospects.

#11313 5 years ago

I recently moved Kareem Hunt to kicker on Madden 19. He's not half bad.

#11314 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Exercise the 5th year and target a replacement in the draft? I haven't paid too much attention, but I'm pretty sure this year is pretty lean on QB prospects.

I can't see a scenario where the Titans will select a QB early in the draft. I expect them to finish 9-7 and pick somewhere around 20, so any top QB prospects will be long gone, and the cost to move up is brutal. Plus this GM values pass rushers above everything else.

They could take a flier in the mid rounds. They drafted a QB in the 6th this year but he didn't make the final cut.

Anyways Mariota is the most frustrating Titans QB for me. Unlike Vince Young he's mature. Unlike Locker he can pass. Unlike Mettenberger he's not stupid. He actually can and has played at a high level, but I don't think his body is built for the pro game. I'll guess he leaves after next year and goes somewhere like the Chargers (closer to Hawaii!) and get a shot as Rivers's successor.

#11315 5 years ago

Reporter: Hey *insert name of any NFL GM here*, what's the secret of your success? Where do you find such amazing insight?

GM: Pinside. Duh.

#11316 5 years ago

Has KC gone back in time and cut Tyreek Hill?

#11317 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Good to see the Jags were able to show the whole country last night just how bad they are. The funniest thing was Mike Pereira talking about the refs being behind in their quota of holding calls this year.

I think the D wants to to be fer sure the coaching staff and Bortles get canned this year. It was stupid to give Bortles that contract.

#11318 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think the D wants to to be fer sure the coaching staff and Bortles get canned this year. It was stupid to give Bortles that contract.

That Bortles deal was baffling. Was Coughlin behind that??

I think it will cost them like $16M in dead cap next year if they cut him and they're already projected over the cap. Makes me wonder if they will give someone a draft pick to take Bortles, like Houston did with Osweiler.

#11319 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What a surprise...you offering positivity on the Birds.

Quoted from vicjw66:

I keep feeling that the Eagles are going to pull it together these last few weeks. The talent is there.

A sensical post. I’ll admit I’m not the most optimistic today, but if they do beat the Cowgirls there will be hope that the run continues. Eagles could easily end up with 9 wins.

Vikings can always lose a game at the last minute…they did it last year but I can’t remember which team did it in the playoffs. Oh wait...

1855FF9E-2A9E-4BAD-B84D-A31CB3B61123 (resized).jpeg1855FF9E-2A9E-4BAD-B84D-A31CB3B61123 (resized).jpeg
#11320 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What a surprise...you offering positivity on the Birds.

A sensical post. I’ll admit I’m not the most optimistic today, but if they do beat the Cowgirls there will be hope that the run continues. Eagles could easily end up with 9 wins.
Vikings can always lose a game at the last minute…they did it last year but I can’t remember which team did it in the playoffs. Oh wait...
[quoted image]

I’m trying to be objective. Trust me I don’t give a shit if the eagles or cowboys win the east either is a shit sandwich.

But look at the eagles schedule and tell me they finish better than 8-8. Now tell me who is being biased.

#11321 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

But look at the eagles schedule and tell me they finish better than 8-8.

Certainly:

Dallas - win
Rams- loss
Texans - win
Redskins - win

Worst case scenario...9-7. Which is better than 8-8.

#11322 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Certainly:
Dallas - win
Rams- loss
Texans - win
Redskins - win

Eagles will not beat the Texans.

#11323 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eagles will not beat the Texans.

Cake walk.

#11324 5 years ago

This redskins giants game is the worst 5 minutes of football I’ve seen. Dropped passes, flags, three and outs...

#11325 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This redskins giants game is the worst 5 minutes of football I’ve seen. Dropped passes, flags, three and outs...

I know...I just walked away from the tube. What a mess.

#11326 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Certainly:
Dallas - win
Rams- loss
Texans - win
Redskins - win

7-9

#11327 5 years ago

Come on Dee! Where’s the brotherly love?

#11328 5 years ago

Gonna be a good MNF this week! Important for both of us...

#11329 5 years ago

Someone check to see if o-din just had a heart attack

#11330 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Someone check to see if o-din just had a heart attack

Dolphins seem to always have the Patriots number in Miami. Insane.

#11332 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gronk on defense lol

Oh that mad genius Bellicheck!

#11333 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And you thought that game was bad. The Eagles look disgusting right now, and this game is equally not entertaining.

#11334 5 years ago

Those last 2 plays just aboot sum up the Steelers.

#11335 5 years ago

All the drama aside, we had a great time. I even forgot my pain in the ass son likes the falcons. Oh well we won.

53ACB2CE-9189-418C-8817-9D369633570A (resized).jpeg53ACB2CE-9189-418C-8817-9D369633570A (resized).jpeg
#11337 5 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Dolphins seem to always have the Patriots number in Miami. Insane.

Party town...

#11338 5 years ago

What a sad display. Birds deserved to lose that one, but that bullshit call on Goedert cost them the game.

Totally incidental contact. No way that was friggin offensive pass interference. And I like how the refs try to make up for their bullshit call by giving the Eagles some arbitrary crappy roughing the passer penalty yardage. Like that makes up for costing them 7 points.

#11339 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

What a sad display. Birds deserved to lose that one, but that bullshit call on Goedert cost them the game.
Totally incidental contact. No way that was friggin offensive pass interference. And I like how the refs try to make up for their bullshit call by giving the Eagles some arbitrary crappy roughing the passer penalty yardage. Like that makes up for costing them 7 points.

You can't beat the Refs thats for sure!

BREAKING NEWS: Bengals SUCK!!

#11340 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

BREAKING NEWS: Bengals SUCK!!

70% of fans come to a similar conclusion this time of the year. So how soon til the draft?!

#11341 5 years ago

Great news today!

Redskins look like crap
Eagles go down

What a great way to end the day and w/ 10 inches of snow....

#11342 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sorry man. It was a great game but you now have to accept what I accepted last week for the skins: season is over.

Cowboys? Who knows. I was wrong about cooper. Looks like he was worth a first rounder. They are hot right now so who knows.

#11343 5 years ago

Browns....playoffs?

#11344 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Browns....playoffs?

That doesnt even sound right does it?

#11345 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That doesnt even sound right does it?

Definitely not. But they ARE still alive. Steelers have two tough games coming up (Pats and Saints), so they could also be talking division title!

Craziness.

#11346 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Definitely not. But they ARE still alive. Steelers have two tough games coming up (Pats and Saints), so they could also be talking division title!
Craziness.

I've got 30 years left, maybe 40 if I play my cards right. But it sure would be cool to see Cleveland win their division before the end!

#11347 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry man. It was a great game but you now have to accept what I accepted last week for the skins: season is over.
Cowboys? Who knows. I was wrong about cooper. Looks like he was worth a first rounder. They are hot right now so who knows.

Last week?! They were done when Alex Smith broke his leg! And I dont even think he's that good of a qb.. I wont run salt in the wound..but that was horrendous today! Dallas/philly game was a battle! Philly has a great defense too.. they just couldn't get off the field today and finally burnt out!

#11348 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Browns....playoffs?

A whole bunch of us will be jumping in the lake.

I did get a kick of them taking us off the hunt list last week, and then we were back after the Ravens lost. We still have a sliver of a chance and with the rest of the schedule we could win out. I know we won't go but after the last few years I'll take the freaking 5 wins and be happy.

My browns win and the dolphins win what a day. (Dolphins became my team as a kid when the Browns left in the 90's)

#11349 5 years ago

Though I wish the dolphins lost. It would have helped us out

#11350 5 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Though I wish the dolphins lost. It would have helped us out

I think our only hope is to win the division, unfortunately. Not going to have that many teams ahead of us slip far enough to get in as a WC team.

Like you said, it's a sliver of hope. I'm just going to try to enjoy these next few weeks watching Baker and the rest of these kids grow up and hopefully become division contenders next season!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 227 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/227?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.