pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 1,516.
#11051 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha the nfl players union... What a joke.

Will be interesting to see if they nut up and actually get the players paid in 2020 during the next round of negotiations. It's astounding how much cash is raked in by the NFL owners and what a small percentage makes it to the players vs. in the other major sports.

#11052 5 years ago

The Cleveland Browns think that the Raiders suck..that game last night was just (in Charles Barkley’s voice) horrible

#11053 5 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

...(in Charles Barkley’s voice) horrible

terrible

#11054 5 years ago
FC25D500-62D7-43D1-8D09-20984C248F64 (resized).pngFC25D500-62D7-43D1-8D09-20984C248F64 (resized).png
#11055 5 years ago

Turrible.

#11056 5 years ago

I don't mind ties and think the current 10 minute overtime should stay. We already had two teams, the Colts and Titans, try going for the win instead of overtime or a tie. That was more exciting than watching them play it safe, even though in both cases it backfired.

1 week later
#11057 5 years ago

Pretty good Thur night NFL game. Green Bay packers at Seattle Seahawks.
Packers are up at half-time 21-17

#11058 5 years ago

Ouch Alex Smith...that;s a bad break

EDIT: Come on...33 years OT THE DAY from Thesimans?!?

#11059 5 years ago

That should shush up eagles' fans for a week!

#11060 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ouch Alex Smith...that;s a bad break
EDIT: Come on...33 years OT THE DAY from Thesimans?!?

Smith has been pretty bad all year. Redskins fans clamoring for Colt McCoy are about to get themselves a whole lot
Of Colt MCCoy. Not sure he can be any worse than smith has been, but he’d better pile
Up some more yards to make up for the increase in turnovers we are going to see.

Theisman never played again at the age of 35. smith is 34 and may well be done after half a bad season at $70 million guaranteed.

#11061 5 years ago

FitzMagic was benched again. Having a revolving door at qb can't be good for a team. How the hell did the Bucs beat the Saints in week 1?

#11062 5 years ago

Smith has got to be done. That was gruesome.

The MNF game tonight should be a good one. Two high-powered offenses. Hopefully it lives up to the hype, especially after the blowout last night.

#11063 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

FitzMagic was benched again. Having a revolving door at qb can't be good for a team. How the hell did the Bucs beat the Saints in week 1?

Anything can happen. The biggest knockout killers this year are the Lions. Blown out by Jets, beat Pats, GB, Car...wtf?!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Smith has been pretty bad all year.

10 tds 5 int by week 11...uff I didn't know it was that bad.

#11064 5 years ago

LeVeon Bell, what a frickin tool!!

#11065 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anything can happen. The biggest knockout killers this year are the Lions. Blown out by Jets, beat Pats, GB, Car...wtf?!

10 tds 5 int by week 11...uff I didn't know it was that bad.

An even more insane stat was how the skins had not had a lead change all year until this last game. Every game they started out ahead, they won and the other team never took the lead. All the other games they started behind and never came back. Pretty crazy that this lasted until week 11. Even crazier that they were winning this way.

#11066 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

More like genius... The guy is gonna get his money next year and he didnt have to put his body on the line to do it

#11067 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

More like genius... The guy is gonna get his money next year and he didnt have to put his body on the line to do it

Alex smith just proved Bell made the right move. earl Thomas earlier this season as well.

Bell is a more attractive free agent with one less year of wear and tear on him as well.

You’ll see more and more players doing this I think. Hard to blame them.

#11068 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Alex smith just proved Bell made the right move. earl Thomas earlier this season as well.

Don't forget Dez!

EDIT: As a Steelers & Bell fan longer, and I said this from the beginning, he made the right call. Bell was a top back in his first 4 years for which is was paid the sum of around 2.5 mill before taxes. They call that "jack shit."
THey had the chance to pay but instead franchised him, and then franchised him again. It was cheap shit...peanuts, so he called them on it.
I think what he didn't expect was everyone on the team to get pissed at him so he finally said screw it and help out the entire year.

#11069 5 years ago

Tonight’s mnf game has the largest predicted total in points..two explosive teams w great qbs, rbs and well coached. Although the Rams are w out Kupp, I expect and hope for an entertaining game-with the chiefs winning and taking a lead/cushion in the afc

#11070 5 years ago

It's been a weird week. I'm picking Rams 21-17...this feels like one of those games that's supposed to be an all timer and fizzles. Hope I'm wrong.

#11071 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bell is a more attractive free agent with one less year of wear and tear on him as well.
You’ll see more and more players doing this I think. Hard to blame them.

Even if he's done I think Alex Smith still gets like 70million guarenteed.

#11072 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Says who?! you and the boys down at the tire shop! He sits one year, stays healthy, and signs for +15million a season.. Whatta tool!

#11073 5 years ago

This game is living up to the hype so far

#11074 5 years ago

An all-timer.. this is setting up for a nice finish.

#11075 5 years ago

What a crazy MNF, fitting ending too. I was rooting for KC, wish they’d somehow had made it in the end

#11076 5 years ago

Wow that shit was nuts. Just crazy

#11077 5 years ago

Yeah, I was really hoping for the tie, or a KC win. That check down along the sidelines on the last play was a gift, not sure what he thought he saw on the last play.

The funny thing is, you look at the score and you think there was no defense. They certainly gave up points, but also disrupted both QBs, and scored at least 21 pts on their own.

That was fun.

#11078 5 years ago

Man what a game! Credit to Goff n the rams for completing the comeback. I was hoping to see Mahomes get into fg range, but came down to a deflected pass..rams, you win this round..I hope to see you or the saints in the playoffs!! I know, the pats/Steelers might have something to say about this, but not a bad showing by a 23 year old qb..

#11079 5 years ago

Mahomes is just insane... But also might have showed he's still young...those last 2 drives were pretty poor.

#11080 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Even if he's done I think Alex Smith still gets like 70million guarenteed.

Right. Which is why Alex smith just showed why bell was smart to sit out.

If bell had got joe theismaned in 2018 he wouldn’t be guaranteed shit next year.

Much like earl thomas. Who probably should have sat out himself.

#11081 5 years ago

Help me out with Bell. I thought by him sitting out this year past the date to report that his contract extended to next year? Or, at least the Steelers keep his rights, and they can just franchise him?

#11082 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Help me out with Bell. I thought by him sitting out this year past the date to report that his contract extended to next year? Or, at least the Steelers keep his rights, and they can just franchise him?

They franchised him last year and he payed.

Then again this year. He never signed his franchise tender this year and sat out.

He’s a free agent next year and will get paid the guaranteed money he seeks.

#11083 5 years ago

The only issue is Pitt offered him the highest RB contract and he turned it down. Of course, 1 year of getting replaced will probably wake him up a bit.

#11084 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The only issue is Pitt offered him the highest RB contract and he turned it down. Of course, 1 year of getting replaced will probably wake him up a bit.

The redskins also offered Kirk cousins “the highest guaranteed QB contract ever” but when you actually
Delved into the fine print a bit it was bullshit, considering what the franchise tender was. I don’t know anything about bell’s offer but it’s possible
This was similar.

#11085 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The redskins also offered Kirk cousins “the highest guaranteed QB contract ever” but when you actually
Delved into the fine print a bit it was bullshit, considering what the franchise tender was. I don’t know anything about bell’s offer but it’s possible
This was similar.

It was "30 million for first 2 years," buuuuuut actually i seems only 10 was garensheed so fair enough.
EDIT: typing when you posted fosaisu

#11086 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It was 30 million for first 2 years

How much guaranteed? That’s all that matters.

#11087 5 years ago

What a game last night! Epic.

Although neither team seems to be as good as the Saints right now.

#11088 5 years ago

From start to finish the most Lions game ever.

#11090 5 years ago

Jesus shit whistling at 6-5? The Cowboys still suck and are tied for first in a shit division. And they play the saints in a week.

Let’s talk after that game.

#11091 5 years ago

Haha..yup..six wins and first place. After the saints they got four games they should/could win..just gotta make the dance. Ask Eli and the giants! Oh ya, 8/180-2tds.what a dumb pick up AC was.

#11092 5 years ago

I just don’t get the point of talking shit at 6-5.

Like...there’s still 5 more games. Even if they “could/should” win them all you know They got to play ‘em right? You are penciling in 10-6 already? You think the eagles are just gonna roll over? And the colts? Not sure if you noticed but suddenly
It’s the 2012 andrew Luck show again.

I mean, I know it’s been a rough few decades for the Cowboys (as it has been for the Skins)...but 6-5?

6-5?!?!

I’ll admit I’ll be impressed if they can beat the Saints. For some reason I figured the falcons might give the saints a good game tonight.

#11093 5 years ago

11-5... c'mon man! Happy Thanksgiving!

#11094 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jesus shit whistling at 6-5? The Cowboys still suck and are tied for first in a shit division.

NFC Least.

#11095 5 years ago

So what I am learning is the Patriots and Chargers match up pretty well, but either team would find a way to lose. The Chiefs are still in the mix, but licking their wounds. Texans and Steelers are playing as good a football as any.

Rams high from the other night is short lived, as The Saints show they are still the way better all around team with the MVP of the league playing QB.

#11096 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So what I am learning is the Patriots and Chargers match up pretty well, but either team would find a way to lose. The Chiefs are still in the mix, but licking their wounds. Texans and Steelers are playing as good a football as any.
Rams high from the other night is short lived, as The Saints show they are still the way better all around team with the MVP of the league playing QB.

you forgot about the bears... even with a backup QB they managed a win in D city on Turkey day.

They are legit contenders to go deep into the playoffs if this trend continues. D is so much fun to watch and O gets better at adjusting each game.
Play calling is exciting even if it does not always work (Im just excited to have a coack with some balls again!)

#11097 5 years ago

The Patriots beat KC, Bears and Texans.

They lost to the Lions, Titans and Jaguars.

this season is bonkers...

#11098 5 years ago

I have to give the edge to win the Super Bowl to the Saints over the Rams and Chiefs because of Drew Brees. He has only thrown two interceptions all season. The Saints defense has improved.

#11099 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you forgot about the bears... even with a backup QB they managed a win in D city on Turkey day.

And....?

#11100 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Saint were up by 3 at home over the Rams with 3 minutes to play when they converted a 3rd and 7 for a 73 yard touchdown pass. If they don’t convert they probably lose that game. I would hardly call that way better, but I can understand your attempt at trolling Rams fans. It must suck to be a San Diego chargers fan. A team that has a 50 year culture of choking. Are you a Clippers fan too?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/222?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.