• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,316 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-102239~2 (resized).png
LMAO (resized).jpg

There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 319.
#10901 1 year ago

Also, I am really getting tired of this illegal hit calls on the QB - as much as I want to protect the QB you can't take the tackle out of football when a sack in concerned.

#10902 1 year ago
Quoted from Goronic:

We will see - Rams appear to be in the drivers seat in the league so far (with the Chiefs riding shotgun)

I knew Mike Williams was gonna be the guy not covered, but couldn’t risk it. I’ll just take the rivers points.

#10903 1 year ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Also, I am really getting tired of this illegal hit calls on the QB - as much as I want to protect the QB you can't take the tackle out of football when a sack in concerned.

You can get closer.
The Clay Matthews hit, again this week, was worst than last week. Just stop falling on the QB, or wait till they relax calling the rule. They emphasized falling on the QB years ago for a bit and then it went away...so it isn't really new.

1 week later
#10904 1 year ago

The roughing the passer calls are going to cost teams some games no doubt. NFL claims most of the calls up until now were correct....BS! More like most were absolutely horseshit period.

#10905 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

The roughing the passer calls are going to cost teams some games no doubt. NFL claims most of the calls up until now were correct....BS! More like most were absolutely horseshit period.

Yeah, and they also said that they weren’t going to make calls that decided a game at the end. I guess the Eagles werent part of that consideration.

#10906 1 year ago

Falcons are the best 1-3 team ever....

#10907 1 year ago

Heck of a game but both teams had very sloppy tackling to say the least.

Quoted from mcluvin:

#10908 1 year ago

First the beer is flowing and now, Cleveland is on a roll and in control.

#10909 1 year ago

I think Frank Reich might have some CTE setting in. Bonehead call costs the Colts a tie.

Good day for the Redskins! Looks like they’ll win the bye week.

#10910 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

I can tell you how the Fitzmagic story always ends. Exercise extreme caution!!

Called that one. Benched in the second half today.

#10912 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Their defense can’t stop anybody. Looks like a 1-3 team to me.

1 week later
#10914 1 year ago

First, why the fuck would Seattle not call time outs before the 2 minute warning?? and then why in the fucking hell are you calling a time out for when the Rams are going to punt?? The clock is already stopped and the punter is on the field with the play clock running..... What a complete mess..

#10915 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

First, why the fuck would Seattle not call time outs before the 2 minute warning?? and then why in the fucking hell are you calling a time out for when the Rams are going to punt?? The clock is already stopped and the punter is on the field with the play clock running..... What a complete mess..

Yep. Bonehead all around. They would
Have punted without that time out. You really
Want to give them time to think about it?

Also the falcons are terrible. The worst 1-4 team their defense can’t stop anybody.

#10916 1 year ago

I hear ya Spencer. The Eagles game was a similar shitshow with questionable calls by Pederson at various stages of the game. Including challenging Diggs’ catch on the sideline where he clearly took 3 steps before going out. No idea who called down or what the hell he was thinking there.

Eagles defense this year is atrocious.

#10917 1 year ago

As a professional team, how do these things happen? I mean bad calls from ref's I get, that shit happens.

Do the play by play guys not say anything for fear of rocking the boat? I mean, if I was calling that game, I'd be like, "what are they doing?" "why are they not calling time-out to conserve time?"

The time-out when the punter is already on the field is beyond stupid and makes zero sense, the clock was already stopped. Who cares if you might have the wrong players on the field, or your one short... you need the ball back at all costs.

I only lost $250 on the potential Seattle might have scored but good lord, as a professional coach, this just shouldn't happen.

And yes, the Falcons are terrible Levi...

#10918 1 year ago

It really doesn’t matter as the Rams ended up going for it and getting the first down. Love the call, don’t give em a chance to go down and win. Ha ha Seattle.

#10919 1 year ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

It really doesn’t matter as the Rams ended up going for it and getting the first down. Love the call, don’t give em a chance to go down and win. Ha ha Seattle.

It matters because the Rams were out of time outs and already had their punt team out there.

If the Seahawks didn't call a time out for no particular reason (and wouldn't that time out - their LAST - been good to save for their final drive), they likely would have gotten the ball back.

#10920 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If the Seahawks didn't call a time out for no particular reason (and wouldn't that time out - their LAST - been good to save for their final drive), they likely would have gotten the ball back.

That’s definitely the rationale the way I see it. Maybe they were trying to ice the punter?

#10921 1 year ago

Makes no sense.

They would have got the ball back with a minute left and 1 time out.

Instead they didn’t get the ball back with a minute left and zero time outs. Brilliant.

I think some times these guys get too cute for their own good. Like when they do the last second ice the kicker move, the kicker misses, gets another shot and makes it. My personal fave!

#10922 1 year ago

Didn't the clock stop for the measurement? After, it should have restarted, hence why Seattle decided to take the timeout. I guess they were more worried about time remaining. Now we have to hear about McVay being a genius (if only because it worked).

#10923 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Didn't the clock stop for the measurement? After, it should have restarted, hence why Seattle decided to take the timeout. I guess they were more worried about time remaining. Now we have to hear about McVay being a genius (if only because it worked).

Then they should have called time-out at 2:40 left instead of letting it run to the 2 minute warning. McVay is a great coach and I would have gone for it too, it's next to impossible to stop a QB sneak when only needing 1/2 a yard.

Seattle butchered the entire last few minutes, period.

And as Levi says, they still would have gotten the ball back with lots of time, even if the clock was running, which it wasnt..

#10924 1 year ago

I'm with you Spencer!

Seattle's last possession was awful too. Seattle just gets into field goal range when they get moved back by a false start, a questionable holding call and then a terrible punt.

They honestly didn't deserve to win.

#10925 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

I'm with you Spencer!
Seattle's last possession was awful too. Seattle just gets into field goal range when they get moved back by a false start, a questionable holding call and then a terrible punt.
They honestly didn't deserve to win.

Agreed. I bet when they had the ball with what 6:00 minutes left and driving. The Rams had no time outs which is why I bet, I figured they could get into field goal range and then drain the clock. One mistake after another and then time-out gate, jesus what a mess.

#10926 1 year ago

I didn't watch all of the games yesterday, but this was the play call and throw of the day I did see.

Nobody, I mean nobody goes deep from their own end zone anymore.

#10927 1 year ago

Can’t wait till Sunday nights game w my chefs vs Pats..I expect a high scoring game. KCs D looked a lot different yesterday, mind you Bortles ain’t no #12..

#10928 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Can’t wait till Sunday nights game w my chefs vs Pats..

I'm looking forward to that one as well, meaning both teams can't win. So whichever comes out on the losing end is sure to help one of my teams. Although I hate to depend on other teams losing, it is what it is.

#10929 1 year ago

Redskins at New Orleans Saints tonight on MNF on ESPN.
Saints favored by 5.5 to 6.5 points.
O/u is 51.5 to 52.5 points.

Go Saints!
I don't really care if they cover the point spreads. Just hope they get the win.
These are exactly the type of games that over the years, you think the Saints should win, but then they would screw it up.

A big plus for the Saints is that their running game should be good tonight, with 2 tough rb's ready to rock n roll.

#10930 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I didn't watch all of the games yesterday, but this was the play call and throw of the day I did see.
Nobody, I mean nobody goes deep from their own end zone anymore.

Happened in the Vikings game too.

#10931 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Happened in the Vikings game too.

I guess it's not that out of the ordinary, but after watching some of Tannehill's ball handling skills in the early game, it looked extraordinary.

#10932 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Redskins at New Orleans Saints tonight on MNF on ESPN.
Saints favored by 5.5 to 6.5 points.
O/u is 51.5 to 52.5 points.
Go Saints!
I don't really care if they cover the point spreads. Just hope they get the win.
These are exactly the type of games that over the years, you think the Saints should win, but then they would screw it up.
A big plus for the Saints is that their running game should be good tonight, with 2 tough rb's ready to rock n roll.

My favorite team and they are killing it tonight. Drew Brees is absolutely amazing, passing Favre and Manning in one night for all time passer yards, incredible!!

#10933 1 year ago

Thus far this season, every NFL team has won at least 1 game, so we don't have any "total losers",
and we have already had two games that ended in a tie.

The only undefeated teams thus far are:
The K.C. Chiefs in the AFC West, at 5 - 0
and the L.A. Rams in the NFC West , at 5 - 0

Only two teams are at 4 and 1,
the Bengals in the AFC North, and
the Saints in the NFC South

Note: The Bears are at 3 and 1. We'll see how long they can stay on top of the NFC North. My guess is: not very long.

The six teams that are already struggling this year at 1 and 4 are: Colts, Raiders, Giants, Falcons, Cardinals, and 49ers

Which of those six teams at 1 and 4 do you guys predict will start winning games and actually try to make the play-offs?
Imho, it won't be the 49ers.

The Colts and Giants better keep trying, as they can still win their fairly weak divisions this year.

#10934 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

The six teams that are already struggling this year at 1 and 4 are: Colts, Raiders, Giants, Falcons, Cardinals, and 49ers
Which of those six teams at 1 and 4 do you guys predict will start winning games and actually try to make the play-offs?

None.

A must win divisional game for the Eagles tonight. Go Birds!

#10935 1 year ago

Not this time Cincy

#10936 1 year ago

Thread sure is quiet today.

So I'm going to say hats off to the Chargers who went into Cleveland and beat a much improved Browns team decisively, and showed they not only have a potent offense but a shut down defense that's coming into it's own.

To the Chiefs, who went into NE and showed how to exploit the Pats weak secondary, and to the Pats for using that extra few days of rest to hang with them and pull out a much needed win.

To the Dolphins for actually using a veteran QB to play QB.

And the Rams. Can't say much that aint been said already.

#10937 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

So I'm going to say hats off to the Chargers who went into Cleveland and beat a much improved Browns team decisively, and showed they not only have a potent offense but a shut down defense that's coming into it's own.

I didn't like how they played against the 49ers in week 5, but they've definitely figured it out the last couple weeks. Bosa is supposed to be back after the bye. They'll be even better.

#10938 1 year ago

How bout them cowboys

#10939 1 year ago

The bucks fire D coordinator Mike Smith, yet Bob Sutton STILL has a job as D coordinator for the chefs..WTF! Everyone’s talking about ‘showtime ‘ Mahomes, but the D gets exposed big time in front of a national audience..I cheer just as loud when the D makes a stop/makes the opponent punt, as Mahomes throws another toss leaving the pocket td to one of his weapons..the D hasn’t been effective for years...please Clark Hunt, make a fn change!!! Rant over..for now..

#10940 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How bout them cowboys

Let’s see if Garett can continue to make good decisions!

#10941 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

The bucks fire D coordinator Mike Smith, yet Bob Sutton STILL has a job as D coordinator for the chefs..WTF! Everyone’s talking about ‘showtime ‘ Mahomes, but the D gets exposed big time in front of a national audience..I cheer just as loud when the D makes a stop/makes the opponent punt, as Mahomes throws another toss leaving the pocket td to one of his weapons..the D hasn’t been effective for years...please Clark Hunt, make a fn change!!! Rant over..for now..

What. He held us to only 43. It could have been worse...

#10942 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Let’s see if Garett can continue to make good decisions!

I'm surprised he exploited the jags D lke thst too! But hey!!

#10943 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'm surprised he exploited the jags D lke thst too! But hey!!

They brought Romo back as an adviser.

#10945 1 year ago

LA not being able to support two teams at once?

You don't say!

Plus the place they chose to build the stadium is terrible. Close to the airport, yes, but not a great neighborhood to be in after dark. I won't be going anyway not just because of the price of tickets, I don't really care to drive to or thru that neighborhood.

#10946 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

LA not being able to support two teams at once?
You don't say!
Plus the place they chose to build the stadium is terrible. Close to the airport, yes, but not a great neighborhood to be in after dark. I won't be going anyway not just because of the price of tickets, I don't really care to drive to or thru that neighborhood.

It can't be worse than the neighborhood Yankee Stadium is in.

#10947 1 year ago
#10948 1 year ago

Upper echelon of the people making decisions within the NFL are the epitome of incompetence. Between them and that joke they call a competition committee football is quickly becoming laughable at best.

#10949 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Chargers to Vegas would have made a lot more sense. Too late now.

Did the Chargers pass on Vegas for LA? Or did Raiders have first dibs? Can’t remember how that played out.

#10950 1 year ago

Just because they call them the LA Chargers again doesn't mean they play in LA. Inglewood, although close is not LA. Even the stadium they are temporarily in now is not LA. Although they are in LA county.

That being here nor there, my opinion is they would be better served playing more south like in Orange County. They had plans to do up Anaheim Stadium again or put a new football stadium in the parking lot, but that never happened.

Even more sensible is further south in the Irvine area where the El Toro base used to be which was turned into a 1300 acre "Great Park" an ongoing project.

That area of south Orange County is very affluent and has seen significant growth over the last several decades but is a complete wasteland as far as any kind of entertainment venues . It would also be a better drive for those in San Diego that still want to support the team, especially on Sunday, and those of us in OC that have no urge to go to the LA metro area.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
$ 64.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 319.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside