• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,318 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20191121-123218 (resized).png
C0904844-0136-4A4D-A139-EA17BE01E9DF (resized).jpeg
Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png

There are 15979 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 320.
#10851 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Redskins sure didn’t look like an 8-8 teAm today!

Yeah, and the Eagles did. We’ll see what happens by the end of the season. Good luck.

#10852 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, and the Eagles did. We’ll see what happens by the end of the season. Good luck.

I miss me some DeSean Jackson. Yeah you get like 10 games a year due to injury or lack of motivation but he’s fast and his ball awareness and hands are fantastic.

#10853 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I miss me some DeSean Jackson. Yeah you get like 10 games a year due to injury or lack of motivation but he’s fast and his ball awareness and hands are fantastic.

Yeah, I’ll never forget Miracle at the Meadowlands II. Miss him on the Birds too. He tries to average a big play once every game, maybe two if he’s lucky. Not frequently used, but his speed and ball awareness are uncanny. Shoved it in my ass on the first play.

#10854 1 year ago

If Kirkpatrick (edit: Fitzpatrick) plays as well next week as he has the first two, will he start over JamiesWinston? Over 400 yards and 4 tds again.

Rams are best team in the league.

#10855 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If Kirkpatrick plays as well next week as he has the first two, will he start over JamiesWinston? Over 400 yards and 4 tds again.
Rams are best team in the league.

Rams looking real good and I do believe McVeigh has a photographic memory. If Fitzmagick 3 peats, don’t fix what ain’t broken. Not sure Bucs are that smart though.

#10856 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

If that Clay Matthews personal foul is the new rule then things have gotten really out of hand.

And how ironic since the new rule came about because of whiny boy Rodgers...

#10857 1 year ago

This new rule where falling on the QB gets you a flag is pure bullshit!!! At this rate come next season you will not be allowed to sack a QB period, no need for pass rushers, just everyone in coverage.

#10858 1 year ago

Stupid stat of the day was how Brady has only won one game when it is around 90 degrees. It was 97 here yesterday. I don't know how anyone can play football in that weather.

#10859 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

This new rule where falling on the QB gets you a flag is pure bullshit!!! At this rate come next season you will not be allowed to sack a QB period, no need for pass rushers, just everyone in coverage.

and LeGarrette Blount gets ejected for a push/shove ?

wtf is that.

#10860 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If Kirkpatrick plays as well next week as he has the first two, will he start over JamiesWinston? Over 400 yards and 4 tds again.

I can tell you how the Fitzmagic story always ends. Exercise extreme caution!!

#10861 1 year ago

Carson Wentz to start week 3

#10862 1 year ago
Quoted from ledge:

and LeGarrette Blount gets ejected for a push/shove ?
wtf is that.

Blount wasn't in the game for that play - he deserved his ejection

#10863 1 year ago

Josh Gordon traded to the New England Patriots

The Browns received a 2019 fifth-round draft pick in exchange for the 27-year-old pass catcher. If Gordon isn’t active for 10 games this year, the Browns will reportedly send a late-round pick back to New England.

#10864 1 year ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Josh Gordon traded to the New England Patriots
The Browns received a 2019 fifth-round draft pick in exchange for the 27-year-old pass catcher. If Gordon isn’t active for 10 games this year, the Browns will reportedly send a late-round pick back to New England.

If Gordon can stay clean that is a good gamble for New England. However, that is a big "if".

#10865 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveO:

If Gordon can stay clean that is a good gamble for New England. However, that is a big "if".

For a 5th rounder it's a no Brainer. He's the most talented WR in the league... But being berated by the pats all day could drive him back to the drugs right quick

#10866 1 year ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Carson Wentz to start week 3

Damn right....but a shame he has absolutely nobody to catch the ball right now other than Agholor. WR core is just a little light.

Quoted from TheLaw:

He's the most talented WR in the league...

I thought that was the blond-haired narcissistic obnoxious guy...ehhh, I mean Beckham Jr.

#10867 1 year ago

To be absolutely honest there are at least 8-10 WR playing league wide that have some seasons under their belt that would fit the bill for "most talented, best receiver, etc." that's its impossible to accurately tag one "the best". I can say he's best this week is about all.

#10868 1 year ago

Whatever team is playing vs my chefs has potential to be the best wr..my D is pretty weak. How Bob Sutton (D coordinator) still has a job, I dunno. Pat Mahomes and the O can’t keep scoring 40+ points every game..or maybe they can..

#10869 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Whatever team is playing vs my chefs has potential to be the best wr..my D is pretty weak. How Bob Sutton (D coordinator) still has a job, I dunno. Pat Mahomes and the O can’t keep scoring 40+ points every game..or maybe they can..

They can until either he or Hill or Hunt tear their ACL. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

#10870 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Whatever team is playing vs my chefs has potential to be the best wr..my D is pretty weak.

Your D? Are you Clark Hunt? Heck, are you even from Missouri?

#10871 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I thought that was the blond-haired narcissistic obnoxious guy...ehhh, I mean Beckham Jr.

I thought that was Antonio Brown. Oh wait, he is not blonde.

#10872 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Not from Missouri, just a fan since the late ‘80s..I even find myself listening to 1 of their stations (am 610) on the laptop once n a while to hear bout my team..u don’t have to be from the same state/country to be a fan..

#10873 1 year ago

Oof, the hawks did not look good last week. The oline is like a Bengals playoff win... non existent

#10874 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Aren't the rams from St. Louis?!

#10875 1 year ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Oof, the hawks did not look good last week. The oline is like a Bengals playoff win... non existent

And the D blows too. Hawks window is closed... My Steelers 8 thought had a crack open but they're probably done too. Sucks coming off great years and heading to Bungel town

Just kidding neither of us will suck that bad.

#10876 1 year ago

Media sure is hyping Cleveland tonight. Go Jets!

#10877 1 year ago

Browns are picked to win! Free beer night?!?

#10878 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Browns are picked to win! Free beer night?!?

Pretty sure it's gonna be free whether they win or lose. One way requires bolt cutters and the other doesn't.

#10879 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I was a fan when they were in Los Angeles. They were dead to me when they left for St. Louis. Now they are back.

#10880 1 year ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Not from Missouri, just a fan since the late ‘80s..I even find myself listening to 1 of their stations (am 610) on the laptop once n a while to hear bout my team..u don’t have to be from the same state/country to be a fan..

Sorry you can’t call them your Chefs, and you certainly can’t be so specific to call it your D. That’s just the rules.

#10881 1 year ago

Baker friggin Mayfield. Holy shit. Looks like Taylor is out of a job.

#10882 1 year ago

Did a pretty damn good job bringing the Browns back for the win from a 14 point hole! Suds for Duds going on tonight!!!!!

#10883 1 year ago
DnlyTtmUcAYKe5J (resized).jpeg
#10884 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm sure the BIlls wouldn't mind having him back.

#10885 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sorry you can’t call them your Chefs, and you certainly can’t be so specific to call it your D. That’s just the rules.

Ya.. and get off his lawn. Damm kids!

#10886 1 year ago

Go browns

I was at the game last night. Such a change of energy in the stadium when baker came in.

It took forever and it's only one win but it was a hell of a party last night

20180920_234749 (resized).jpg
#10887 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Tyrod Taylor was the best player on my fantasy team last night, then Mayfield went and ruined it.

#10888 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Tyrod Taylor was the best player on my fantasy team last night, then Mayfield went and ruined it.

Not sure who your back up is, but if I were you I would start looking at the waiver wire.

If they try putting Taylor back in, even if he’s not injured and healthy, I don’t think the fans will have it at this point. The crowd went nuts when they put Mayfield in the game. After watching the rest myself, I could see why. That guy has a damn cannon and is accurate as hell.

#10889 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

He is your starting QB?!? How many teams are in your fantasy league? 32?!?

#10890 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Haha. He severely overslept on draft day.

#10891 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

No, I have the Jets Defense this week and he was their best player. Kinda pissed. The blocked punt wasn’t scored as a blocked punt by the NFL. Cost me 2 points.

#10892 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

#10893 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Cleveland as far as I know.

#10894 1 year ago

Wentz baby! And the D stepped up early.

#10895 1 year ago

Bills 24 Vikings 0?

#10896 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Bills 24 Vikings 0?

Yeah, I’m not understanding what’s going on in that game. Freakin weird.

#10897 1 year ago

Starting those young Qbs that's whats happening!

#10898 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, I’m not understanding what’s going on in that game. Freakin weird.

I suspect a lot of folks are going to be eliminated from their fantasy pools today.

#10899 1 year ago

Charger’s D looking better than expected. We might have a game....

#10900 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Charger’s D looking better than expected. We might have a game....

We will see - Rams appear to be in the drivers seat in the league so far (with the Chiefs riding shotgun)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Stone Mountain, GA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 24.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 15979 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 320.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside