• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    59%

(156 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,295 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D4AD1E58-4417-45D6-8D77-6BE7142A8BD3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
12169EB7-7FCA-4700-A3B5-1E475E3FEF1E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191104-204834~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191104-204244~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191103-152255~2 (resized).png
MV5BNDYxMzhhZTAtZTg0ZS00YTMzLTk1NjQtMmM3NGI5NzRmYTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0068 (resized).jpg
BD17F9CB-FD42-4E60-8577-FC59FBDC6794 (resized).jpeg
F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg

There are 15678 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 314.
#10551 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I'm happy for the Eagles, but not for the Eagles fans. They're the worst.

Eagles and the fans will be on Broad Street Thursday and you won't!!

#10552 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm watching an interview they did with Nick Foles at Disneyworld earlier today. He's got to be one of the most humble winners this game has seen. He deserves it for sure. Certainly a class act.

I don't really like my football players humble. Entertain me please!

#10553 1 year ago

Congratulations to the Eagles and their fans. I am a Patriots fan and I was hoping to see another Superbowl win. The bottom line is that the Eagles played better football and deserved the win. There are no excuses to make here in New England. It seems that lately the Pats need the final few minutes to try and win a big game. This year it did not work out for them. And if Brady did not shake hands after the game, there is no excuse for that.

#10554 1 year ago
Quoted from mcclad:

And if Brady did not shake hands after the game, there is no excuse for that.

Brady has NEVER shaken the hand of a winning QB when he's lost a super bowl, he's 0-3 now. Plenty of other QBs, for whatever reason, have avoided a post-super bowl loss handshake (including St. Peyton Manning vs. New Orleans).

I really couldn't care less. Not sure how Brady shaking or not shaking someone's hand really affects me or anybody else in the universe. Post-super Bowl it was about the Eagles, not the Patriots.

#10555 1 year ago

From what I heard it was Brady's wife that was doing the shaking with the winning players after the game.

#10556 1 year ago

Apparently, Malcolm Butler didn't play any defensive snaps because of weed and women. The Pats could have used him.

#10557 1 year ago

And who really needs a handshake when you've got this man hug instead.

r960-2bdd44265692ea1b4384d355efe7ae58 (resized).jpg

#10558 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure how Brady shaking or not shaking someone's hand really affects me or anybody else in the universe. Post-super Bowl it was about the Eagles, not the Patriots.

Haha is a HUGE deal to people in a lot of sports...it hilarious. People around here still cry aboot the Penguins celebrating for too long after winning the Stanley Cup before shaking hands.

#10559 1 year ago

It does look like the Patriots dynasty might be coming to an end. Both head coordinators have left for head coaching jobs and there was a time when they only lost the Super Bowl to the dynasties of the game. Now they can't beat the perennial losers either. Oh well, it was a good run.

#10560 1 year ago

17 years? You bet your ass it was a good run.

All the people writing “the dynasty is over” stories are asking for it though. They could look awful stupid in a year.

They are losing their coordinator of their awful defense? Not sure what’s to be lost there. That O runs itself these days also. I think it really comes down to whether or not Brady falls off the cliff like most 41-year old QBs next year.

#10561 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

All the people writing “the dynasty is over” stories are asking for it though.

That's why I included the word "might".

#10562 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's why I included the word "might".

Bold prediction

Redskins might win the super bowl next year. You heard it here first!

#10563 1 year ago

So who's going to start next season's thread? Or if you can get Centerflank back on Pinside we could keep this one going.

#10564 1 year ago

League year starts mid March so do it then

#10565 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

So who's going to start next season's thread?

The Mods will change it...this is 4 years old

Of course their dynasty is coming to an end...Brady only has so much left.
As said above everyone jumps on Brady after a loss; The Pats just absolutely shredded the #1 defense in the league. A defense that at the beginning played scared of him, and then the rest of the game just let him do whatever he wanted. What it took was an unbelievable game by the Eagles to win, maybe the best coached SB since the NFC would just bury every AFC team each year. Did anyone here really think Brady wasn't going to score a TD before he was strip sacked? Becasue i was just waiting to see if they made the 2 pt conversion.

I thought the eagles could win if Foles played like he did against MINN...I also thought there 0% chance that was possible.

EDIT: Come to think of it I was sure they were going to call the Tuck Rule on that play

#10566 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Haha is a HUGE deal to people in a lot of sports...it hilarious. People around here still cry aboot the Penguins celebrating for too long after winning the Stanley Cup before shaking hands.

Either way, that's why hockey is great. Everybody shakes everybody's hand at the end to congratulate them on the victory.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I really couldn't care less. Not sure how Brady shaking or not shaking someone's hand really affects me or anybody else in the universe.

It's a big deal because it's respect…and Brady thinks he is the best and above that. Foles deserved it. The fact that he makes a habit of it speaks volumes. He is a sore loser period. How many of the greats, Marino, Favre, Elway, other than Manning once, had a reputation for disrespecting their fellow player? Even the Pats fans in here are saying it was wrong he didn't.

#10567 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Either way, that's why hockey is great. Everybody shakes everybody's hand at the end to congratulate them on the victory.

It's a big deal because it's respect…and Brady thinks he is the best and above that. Foles deserved it. The fact that he makes a habit of it speaks volumes. He is a sore loser period. How many of the greats, Marino, Favre, Elway, other than Manning once, had a reputation for disrespecting their fellow player? Even the Pats fans in here are saying it was wrong he didn't.

So you’d LIKE Brady if he shook hands with Foles?

Everybody hates him already so what’s the difference. And what's with letting St. Manning off the hook - his diss of Drew Brees is as bad as anything I've ever heard of.

Like I said I really couldn’t care less if Tom Brady gives nick Foles the proper respect. Just doesn’t affect me at all. And if I were an eagles fan I REALLY wouldn’t care, I’d probably still be drunk! Also...I stupidly went down the worm hole...apparently Brady shook hands with several Eagles players later on - there's even photographic proof! Is he off the hook?

#10568 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So you’d LIKE Brady if he shook hands with Foles?

I actually think he's a great quarterback, and yes, I would LIKE him better if he reciprocated respect amongst his fellow players. His lack of sportsmanship is something that will be remembered. Will it make any difference for him getting into the HOF? Probably not.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody hates him already so what’s the difference.

If I were him, I would want to go down in history as the respectful and liked GOAT, not the GAOAT (Greatest Ass Of All Time). So you'll be the best that nobody in the league other than your fans liked? Makes the accomplishment less in my book, but who really cares about what I think.

You and I had some words in the past....then we met at Pinfest, SHOOK HANDS, and did some shots. Respect.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And if I were an eagles fan I REALLY wouldn’t care, I’d probably still be drunk!

That I don't doubt a bit.

#10569 1 year ago

Here's a pretty good article on the hand-shaking thing with tons of quotes from SB winning and losing players and why there's a good case to be made that it's all nonsense. This isn't Little League for Christ's sake!:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/1/31/16903284/super-bowl-new-england-patriots-philadelphia-eagles-handshake

#10570 1 year ago

I miss football when people hated each other.

#10571 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I miss football when people hated each other.

The Eagles teams I really remember - the Buddy Ryan days - I'll just say they had a unique take on "sportsmanship."

#10572 1 year ago

The field immediately after the SB is a freaking madhouse. If I were on the losing end, I'd be sprinting to the locker room to avoid all of it. I can't stand Brady, but I don't fault him at all for leaving.

#10573 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

It does look like the Patriots dynasty might be coming to an end. Both head coordinators have left for head coaching jobs and there was a time when they only lost the Super Bowl to the dynasties of the game. Now they can't beat the perennial losers either. Oh well, it was a good run.

In 2009 and 2010 the Patriots didn't even have an offensive coordinator. They finished with a combined 24-8 record in those two seasons. They will be fine offensively next year with the homegrown replacement for McDaniels.

The dynasty is almost over but not before a reloaded defense and a revenge tour next year.

#10574 1 year ago

I mean at this point don't we just think Tom Brady can run his own offense? And... I don't know.... I'll pick Bellicheck to run my defense any day y. So i don't know what the hell makes people think they're going to drop off other than when Brady starts getting injuries.

#10575 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Like I said I really couldn’t care less if Tom Brady gives nick Foles the proper respect.

For somebody that couldn't care less you sure are doing a lot of lobbying for it to be a non-issue.

Some of us were raised different but at the end of the day, those players are role models. Whether you or I like it or not (I particularly don't) but what you see on Sunday/Monday's NFL games trickles down to the kids that are playing in all youth sports.

I'll leave it at that as arguing with people on a forum is like getting into a pissing match while facing the wind.

#10576 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll leave it at that as arguing with people on a forum is like getting into a pissing match while facing the wind.

Yet you continue on both counts.

#10577 1 year ago

To a kid looking up to me, life ain't nothin' but bitches and money

#10578 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

In 2009 and 2010 the Patriots didn't even have an offensive coordinator.

How did that work? Who called the plays? I agree the train won't be derailed by loss of coordinators.

#10579 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yet you continue on both counts.

Wow, only my 2nd post in the whole thread and only 1 in rebuttal to the topic in question and that is what you come up with. Ignorance at it's best as you obviously have no clue.

#10580 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

In 2009 and 2010 the Patriots didn't even have an offensive coordinator. They finished with a combined 24-8 record in those two seasons. They will be fine offensively next year with the homegrown replacement for McDaniels.
The dynasty is almost over but not before a reloaded defense and a revenge tour next year.

I’m not ready to file an autopsy but “they’ll be fine?”

If gronk retires and Brady suddenly looks 41 - like every other 41-year old qb before him - they most certainly won’t be fine!!

It’s the eagles I’m worried about. I can’t stomach the idea of them dominating the NFC East for years to come.

#10581 1 year ago

Regardless of your like or dislike for TB, the things that he done, he will arguably go down as the best QB to ever play the game.

#10582 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Regardless of your like or dislike for TB, the things that he done, he will arguably go down as the best QB to ever play the game.

He's good but nah

#10583 1 year ago

Who would you say?

#10584 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Who would you say?

Well he's from Wisconson so probably Aaron Rodgers.

#10585 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well he's from Wisconson so probably Aaron Rodgers

While Rogers is certainly in the top 10, I don't think he is better than Brady.

#10586 1 year ago

Josh McDaniels is NOT leaving. Guess he's getting the job when BB retires.

#10587 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Rodgers has proven he is just not as good as he was hyped to be. Injury prone at this point also. He had a few good years but likely won't go down as top ten outside of WI.

#10588 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s the eagles I’m worried about. I can’t stomach the idea of them dominating the NFC East for years to come.

Better get some Pepto! The majority of the team is signed for years to come. Wentz returns and Sidney Jones comes off his red shirt year to bolster the secondary.

#10589 1 year ago
Quoted from RWH:

Wow that’s a surprise. Maybe Bill isn’t sticking around.

#10590 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

reminds me of Sean Avery & Martin Brodeur!!

#10591 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Josh McDaniels is NOT leaving. Guess he's getting the job when BB retires.

That's wild. Reports this morning had it solid. If not Belichick retiring then maybe Luck is worse than expected?

#10592 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

That's wild. Reports this morning had it solid. If not Belichick retiring then maybe Luck is worse than expected?

It's one or the other. My guess is he gets the keys to the car in 2019.

#10593 1 year ago

The pats gave him more money and probably a vague promise he’ll take over soon. Kinda like the arrangement Bill always had with the Jets.

Josh probably also really didn’t want to move his family to Indiana. It’s not for everybody.

Lord knows whats really gonna happen though. You can never tell the future and he could have pissed away his last chance at being a HC.

#10594 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rodgers has proven he is just not as good as he was hyped to be. Injury prone at this point also. He had a few good years but likely won't go down as top ten outside of WI.

The other side is when Rodgers plays GB is a contender, when he's injured they suck!

#10595 1 year ago

Rogers is a stud. As soon as he was hurt the entire NFC dynamics changed.

#10596 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The pats gave him more money and probably a vague promise he’ll take over soon. Kinda like the arrangement Bill always had with the Jets.
Josh probably also really didn’t want to move his family to Indiana. It’s not for everybody.
Lord knows whats really gonna happen though. You can never tell the future and he could have pissed away his last chance at being a HC.

Agreed. However there something going on for him to piss away this chance at a HC position after the dumpster fire he was involved in in Denver. Those jobs don't come around often for a once failed coach.

#10597 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Wow, only my 2nd post in the whole thread and only 1 in rebuttal to the topic in question and that is what you come up with. Ignorance at it's best as you obviously have no clue.

I was just Messing with you. Didn’t mean any bad will.

#10598 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Who would you say?

Joe Montana is the Best Quarterback Of All Time in my opinion.

Marcus

#10599 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Rogers is a stud. As soon as he was hurt the entire NFC dynamics changed.

Did it really? We'll never know.
They finished 7-9...sure at least 1 more win against the Lions would have happened but would they have beat the teams they needed to? They already lost to the Falcons at that point so ould they have beat the Saints & Panthers? Just split that and what do you get?

Quoted from Erik:

The other side is when Rodgers plays GB is a contender, when he's injured they suck!

Because the owners, oh sorry the hard working blue collar share owners, are cheap-asses that never spend a dime on them.
He's an absolutely fantastic all time QB...but he's gotta do it alone every year.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lord knows whats really gonna happen though

Ha Indiana...too true.
But yeah you really don;t know what's going on there. After the whole Gralapalo thing there are some side takers there...whom knows what's gonna happen.

#10600 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I can’t stomach the idea of them dominating the NFC East for years to come.

I always felt the Eagles were the doormat in the NFC East but not any more. I think the NFC East is now the only division where every team has won a Super Bowl.

Quoted from tomdrum:

Agreed. However there something going on for him to piss away this chance at a HC position after the dumpster fire he was involved in in Denver. Those jobs don't come around often for a once failed coach.

Belichick failed as a coach in Cleveland. It didn't stop the Jets or Pats from pursuing him.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.00
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 115.00
Boards
AMCO
$ 47.00
$ 209.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 15678 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 314.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside