• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 11 votes
    7%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 91 votes
    58%

(157 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,316 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Figuring-out-how-the-Packers-can-make-the-playoffs (resized).jpg
pats (resized).PNG
you-spelled-lose (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191117-163732~2 (resized).png
A5839A87-6E45-4B70-815D-6A28897DB2A1 (resized).jpeg
CB9C606A-7D97-403E-AFE2-E602614705CC (resized).jpeg
Truth (resized).jpg
3E6276FB-B4AB-4B2F-94D8-F13951D28692 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-004028~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191116-003943~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-175453_Chrome (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191115-103557~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191115-102239~2 (resized).png
LMAO (resized).jpg

There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 319.
#10501 1 year ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Whatever man. You had to scratch up two reasons why he did bad when there are multiple reasons he did good. Your usually not worth arguing with cuz I know it will never end. Congrats to the eagles they played a great game and congrats to Nick foles who played his heart out and deserves the win.

I was not scratching up reasons. Honestly as a spectator, those were the 2 biggest faults of the game. Both teams played very well, but the better one won.
Other bog one was the missed FG (holders issue)

It was a very entertaining game, but if there is anyone that the loss rests on, it is squarely on TB12 and coaching decisions.

Foles played a solid game and great decision making when it mattered.

#10503 1 year ago

A couple of the more amusing things was seeing Brady's daughter crying long before the game was over and mom seemingly pulling at her wedding ring after that ball strip in the fourth quarter.

#10504 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It was a very entertaining game, but if there is anyone that the loss rests on, it is squarely on TB12 and coaching decisions.

Really? I hate TB, mainly because he has everything so I just hate him because I'm jealous, but their is no way you can put that game on him. That loss goes 100% to the defense. If you put up 33 points in the NFL you should win. Defense lost that game. Granted we are all used to TB and his comebacks but that's pretty harsh putting the loss on him. He can't control the defense or the special teams both of which let the Pats down.

This is coming from someone whom was very happy to see the Eagles win. I'm odd though as I'm a Cowboys fan and once they are knocked out I always go for NFC East first, then NFC team if nobody in NFC east is in it.

Someone posted about him not shaking hands with Foles. I couldn't tell if he did or didn't but if that is true that's a damn shame. Someone of his caliber with his resume should have more class. Again, I don't know if he did or didn't. Timing of them showing him run off the field gave plenty of time to find a few choice players, shake their hands and run off.

#10505 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So the defense that gave up 41 points against a backup QB deserves no blame but a QB that threw 3 TD passes with 0 interceptions and broke the record for most yards in a playoff game deserves blame? Wow your unbelievable

#10506 1 year ago

I will say the Patriots played a very clean game as they were only penalized once for 5 yards.

#10507 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I will say the Patriots played a very clean game as they were only penalized once for 5 yards.

IMG_5004 (resized).PNG

#10508 1 year ago

I am really happy the Eagles won. Makes my Monday even better.

#10509 1 year ago

Oh you won't believe how I feel today my head is killing me. I watched the game like every year with a few friends and this time someone suggested a drinking game: One Shot for every kick, punt and fieldgoal!
It's not often that I drink alcohol and so I was not trained for this. I am now happy for everytime they didn't kicked the ball. And as I woke up today I had to check if the eagles really won the game. I wasn't sure anymore. They did!!!!!
But nothing beats superbowl with friends!!!

#10510 1 year ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Congrats to the eagles they played a great game and congrats to Nick foles who played his heart out and deserves the win.

Thanks.

Quoted from fosaisu:

and he had a hell of a game (doesn't hurt to have Gronk receiving, but still), so you can't hang the loss on him.

Without Gronk, who cleared the concussion protocol faster than any player I've ever seen, Brady would have had 150 less passing yards, and the Eagles would have won by a greater score. But I'm glad Gronk was in...makes the victory that much sweeter.

Quoted from 85vett:

Someone posted about him not shaking hands with Foles. I couldn't tell if he did or didn't but if that is true that's a damn shame. Someone of his caliber with his resume should have more class. Again, I don't know if he did or didn't. Timing of them showing him run off the field gave plenty of time to find a few choice players, shake their hands and run off.

Foles said in his post game interview that Brady left the field without shaking his hand. But being a good guy, Foles said it "was probably because there was so much going on." Ummm, no. Brady is a great QB who gets great protection from his O-line, but he is still conceded, cocky, arrogant and doesn't exhibit great sportsmanship, which are undesirable characteristics in any human being.

#10511 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was not scratching up reasons. Honestly as a spectator, those were the 2 biggest faults of the game. Both teams played very well, but the better one won.

As much as I hate the Patriots, that was not Toms fault at all. You are looking at the best quarterback to play the game. The better team won last night. That's all.

#10512 1 year ago
Quoted from Asael:

watched the game like every year with a few friends and this time someone suggested a drinking game: One Shot for every kick, punt and fieldgoal!

Here's what I was going by before the game started.

IMG_4993 (resized).JPG

IMG_4991 (resized).PNG

#10513 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

he is still conceded, cocky, arrogant and doesn't exhibit great sportsmanship, which are undesirable characteristics in any human being.

Also just a plain big baby!

#10514 1 year ago

I only lost one minor bet on the game yesterday. I gave NE -2 on the penalty spread.

#10515 1 year ago

Here's what I watched 20 times before the game yesterday. It's enough to start watching it at the 3:00 mark.

#10516 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

but if there is anyone that the loss rests on, it is squarely on TB12

Do you even watch football? Seriously, you have an irrational hatred for Brady, we get that, but does that make you this stupid about the game too?

#10517 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Let the butthurt consuuuuuume you...

brady-strip-sack (resized).jpg

48E3794C00000578-5352481-image-a-9_1517824158568 (resized).jpg

#10518 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Congrats eagles and Foles was amazing on third and fourth down. Incredibly clutch. Cinderella story.

#10519 1 year ago

Duplicate

#10520 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

I'm not butthurt at all but saying TB12 cost them the game is incredibly stupid.

In a game where every play mattered, I'd say it was a team and coaching effort that cost them the game.

#10521 1 year ago

I'm not butthurt at all but saying Brady cost them the game is incredibly stupid.

#10522 1 year ago

Rewatched and here's my thoughts on the game.  

Both qbs were very good but had some misses and really bad plays mixed in.  Foles intercepted ball was just awful.  The int itself was flukey but it was a bad pass that shouldn't have even been attempted.  Brady had some misses that seemed out of character.  The 3rd qtr miss to a wide open Gronk was baffling.  Collinsworth even commented Brady's hand may be troubling him.

Eagles secondary had a number of busted coverages.  Amendolas 4th qtr big catch was inexcusable.  Also the cb covering Hogan on his td looked completely lost on a post route!!

Gilmour had a great strip of Smith in the 2nd to end a drive.  He had a nice game, the other corners not so much.  I have to think Butler would have helped.

Eagles rbs were outstanding.  Big guys broke tackles at the LOS and gave the Pats other than Harrison fits.

Pats offensive line was very good until late in the game.  Eagles offensive line was dominant.  Which leads me to ..

Pats d-line was terrible, Harrison excepted.  No significant pressure on Foles, manhandled in running game, could not tackle.  Harrison had a nice bullrush late that almost led to an int.  They put m. Flowers at end a lot and he was ineffective except for one really nice backfield tackle on Agholor. 

Didn't agree with fade td to Clement, but otherwise refs were solid.  The Ertz td review was only weird because it went on for so long.  Of course the refs were helped by remarkably clean play

Gronk was fantastic.  I could see a case for him as mvp if they had pulled it off, 505 yds be damned!

What was the story on Belichicks purple shirt?  That was outrageous even by his own standards.

Pederson was great.  The right sideline throw to Ertz for first down was such a great play.

I saw some bitching (not here) about Jeffery not at the line on Foles rec td play.  Whining about refs and injuries is loser talk.  I'm sure you can comb film of any game and find an illegal formation not flagged.

Overall a great game.  Fully expected Gronk to come down with the ball at the end.

#10523 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I am really happy the Eagles won. Makes my Monday even better.

I am really happy the cheatriots lost. Makes my Mondays even better.

PS: Tuck this brady.

#10524 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

how many times did the Pats punt on 4th down? I think they didnt kick once! It wasnt the TB12 & the offense that lost... 500 yards.. 3 td's & 0 picks! Their defense shit the bed from the opening drive to the end of the game.. giving up 41 points ain't gonna win many games in the NFL

#10525 1 year ago
Quoted from Erik:

Collinsworth even commented Brady's hand may be troubling him.

Collinsworth is a huge D bag. Why they would have a guy with a known (and publicly admitted) disdain for the Eagles commentate on the Superbowl when the Eagles are in it is beyond me. He has nothing good to say about the Birds no matter how good or hard they play. He makes excuses for every other team, and his narration / commentary is extraordinarily one-sided. I must have yelled "oh, shut the hell up" at the TV 45 times yesterday while he was talking. I would have rather had Romo do the game. Even as a former Cowboy...he's at least objective.

#10526 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Do you even watch football? Seriously, you have an irrational hatred for Brady, we get that, but does that make you this stupid about the game too?

LOL. I dont have an irrational hatred for Brady. I dont care for his cocky attitude, but I can understand how he used to be a top notch QB (one of the best of all time). I can also see that age has caught up to him and his ego put him into some bad positions and attempts to be the hero. It did not work out for him.

Many pats fans like to talk big about all his accomplishments but bring out the salt when he falters.

The better team with the better QB won yesterday.

#10527 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can also see that age has caught up to him

He's still sharp and in great shape, but I imagine it's not going to get any easier for him from here on out.

#10528 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

He's still sharp and in great shape, but I imagine it's not going to get any easier for him from here on out.

People have been burying Tom Brady for at least five years every time he loses a game. Washups and old men don't throw for 500 yards or put together seasons like Tom just did.

I will note that - at least in my (long and getting longer) memory, I can't think of a QB who has played at a high level after the age of 40. And TB12 is going to be 41 next year.

Is he truly a freak of nature? Has his "revolutionary" training method and intense dedication to staying in shape truly changed the game, allowing talents like him to play at a high level well into their 40s?

Or is he gonna look like crap next season, just like Bret Favre did in his last season despite lighting it up the year before?

We'll see. I'll be amazed if there isn't a significant drop off, because as I said, I've never seen anybody pull it off.

#10529 1 year ago

They just posted a pic of Brady after the Super Bowl yesterday.

IMG_1019 (resized).PNG

#10530 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Anheiser Busch and their Buy one of are beer mugs and we will donate water to starving thirsty African children. If you don't buy are mug, we won't give them shit. You don't buy are products? You just killed a bunch of poor children.

No, not even close. Budweiser shuts down it's beer production during times of crisis (like the recent floods in Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico), and bottles water. They then use their distribution network to deliver that water where it's needed. They've been doing it for years without anyone making a fuss over it. ...but go ahead and slam those greedy corporate folks whenever you can.

#10531 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Has his "revolutionary" training method and intense dedication to staying in shape truly changed the game, allowing talents like him to play at a high level well into their 40s?

It only takes one good hit to make a 40 year old with a 35 year old body and the rigorous rehab to get back in the game make him really start feeling his age.

#10532 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People have been burying Tom Brady for at least five years every time he loses a game. Washups and old men don't throw for 500 yards or put together seasons like Tom just did.
I will note that - at least in my (long and getting longer) memory, I can't think of a QB who has played at a high level after the age of 40. And TB12 is going to be 41 next year.
Is he truly a freak of nature? Has his "revolutionary" training method and intense dedication to staying in shape truly changed the game, allowing talents like him to play at a high level well into their 40s?
Or is he gonna look like crap next season, just like Bret Favre did in his last season despite lighting it up the year before?
We'll see. I'll be amazed if there isn't a significant drop off, because as I said, I've never seen anybody pull it off.

Brady is amazing. Favre and Peyton hit the wall in their final year, same with Marino. Elway got out before he completely lost it. I thought Brady should have retired after winning the Super Bowl against the Seahawks but he has been back to the big dance twice since that game.

#10533 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Peyton hit the wall in their final year, same with Marino.

Both suffered major injuries or in Peyton's case surgery that both required quite a bit of rehab near the end of their careers. Marino started his last year fine, but never fully recovered from his injured throwing shoulder later in the season.

#10534 1 year ago

Brady's been pretty lucky injury wise since his broken leg, but I see his career probably ending in the next couple years from another injury that will take too much rehab to get back in shape, not riding off into the sunset at age 45 with another Lombardi trophy.

#10535 1 year ago

That was a fine game right there. I still thought Brady would pull it out but they finally brought some defense when it mattered the most.

#10536 1 year ago

No sexy ads from Doritos or Go Daddy or the like this year.

#10537 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveO:

No sexy ads from Doritos or Go Daddy or the like this year.

There was nothing sexy about any of the ads or even halftime for that matter. Those were all good times to crack another beer and get in a few quick games of pinball.

#10538 1 year ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Time to eliminate the half-time show if they aren't going to have musicians that most football fans like.

That will never happen. Football fans are going to be back to watch after halftime regardless of the musician for the show. The halftime show itself is for for the non football fans so they can tune in and help boost ratings. My wife didn't watch a single snap of the game but she sat down on the couch at halftime and I went upstairs and ate supper
The NFL and the networks don't give two shits if you or other football fans don't like the halftime show.

#10539 1 year ago
Quoted from SunKing:

No, not even close. Budweiser shuts down it's beer production during times of crisis (like the recent floods in Houston, Florida and Puerto Rico), and bottles water. They then use their distribution network to deliver that water where it's needed. They've been doing it for years without anyone making a fuss over it. ...but go ahead and slam those greedy corporate folks whenever you can.

Wasn't talking about that ad. Was talking about the ad where you have to buy their product for them to donate.
And if it was really about helping people, they could have donated that $5 million per commercial to a worthy cause instead of using it to say "look at me, look at me, I do good things so by my crappy beer.
Better to slam those greedy corporations than to suck their dick, bub.

#10540 1 year ago

It shows the lack of Brady's character to not even shake Foles's hand.

#10541 1 year ago

I can't believe the Eagles got Ajayi for a 4th rd pick. The 32nd pick of the 4th at that. 24 years old!

#10542 1 year ago

Hopefully the Dolphins can pick up another receiver that can throw the ball with that pick.

#10543 1 year ago

TB gets a lot of credit, and well he should. Who doesnt get enough credit is the offensive line. I mean really that guy gets to stand in the pocket and make plays, he rarely sees the pressure that most QB’s face. I do think he could of run a little faster to catch that ball. It was a good throw, just seemed liked he was jogging out of the tunnel for his ovation...

The difference yesterday was they couldn’t wear the Eagle’s defence down. In fact they looked stronger towards the end. Was the first questionable TD questionable? Absolutely. As an Eagle’s fan i was sure that would get overruled. But after the review they said call stands. Not confirmed. Meaning they didnt have definative evidence to overturn. If the refs called it no catch originally it would have been a diff story. Im not defending the call - contact the review officials if you feel the need to complain. That said its impossible to say what would of happened if the call was reversed. Maybe they would of just scored a diff TD a diff way. You don’t beat the Patriots kicking a bunch of FG’s!

Any way you look at it i say that was the best Superbowl ever, at least that i can remember. Not because the Eagle’s won. And not because the Patriots lost. Just a fabulous display of football on both sides.

#10544 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

TB gets a lot of credit, and well he should. Who doesnt get enough credit is the offensive line. I mean really that guy gets to stand in the pocket and make plays, he rarely sees the pressure that most QB’s face. I do think he could of run a little faster to catch that ball. It was a good throw, just seemed liked he was jogging out of the tunnel for his ovation...
The difference yesterday was they couldn’t wear the Eagle’s defence down. In fact they looked stronger towards the end. Was the first questionable TD questionable? Absolutely. As an Eagle’s fan i was sure that would get overruled. But after the review they said call stands. Not confirmed. Meaning they didnt have definative evidence to overturn. If the refs called it no catch originally it would have been a diff story. Im not defending the call - contact the review officials if you feel the need to complain. That said its impossible to say what would of happened if the call was reversed. Maybe they would of just scored a diff TD a diff way. You don’t beat the Patriots kicking a bunch of FG’s!
Any way you look at it i say that was the best Superbowl ever, at least that i can remember. Not because the Eagle’s won. And not because the Patriots lost. Just a fabulous display of football on both sides.

I don’t reallty agree with that. Remember the 2nd half where the pats were marching up and down the field? Eagles D was starting to look pretty worn down to me. Neither defense was exactly stellar - were there any punts in this game?! But the eagles did make a couple big 4th down stops and of course the strip of Brady at the end.

#10545 1 year ago

Q- What do you get when you enter a championship game with three top tier running backs?

A- A good chance of bringing home the trophy.

#10546 1 year ago

Anyone going to the Eagles parade on Thursday? I'm making the 175 mile trek and I'm thinking about checking out the Pinball Gallery in Malvern on Wednesday. Met Bill at York and have been wanting to check it out.

#10547 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

That said its impossible to say what would of happened if the call was reversed. Maybe they would of just scored a diff TD a diff way. You don’t beat the Patriots kicking a bunch of FG’s!

It was a 3rd down and long play, so ruling it an incompletion would have brought on 4th and long, and most likely a long field goal attempt.

#10548 1 year ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It was a 3rd down and long play, so ruling it an incompletion would have brought on 4th and long, and most likely a long field goal attempt.

Sure. Those 4 points - or even 7 (if they miss the FG) come off the board. But that doesnt mean that every event after that play goes down exactly the same. If thats the case the Eagles still win. My point is that decisions and outcomes are made based on the conditions at the time. Maybe the team feels cheated and the defense scores some points. Who knows. Still a great game even if the refs missed that call.

#10549 1 year ago

I'm watching an interview they did with Nick Foles at Disneyworld earlier today. He's got to be one of the most humble winners this game has seen. He deserves it for sure. Certainly a class act.

#10550 1 year ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm watching an interview they did with Nick Foles at Disneyworld earlier today. He's got to be one of the most humble winners this game has seen. He deserves it for sure. Certainly a class act.

Plus he's got those "Elway Teeth." He's a natural!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 10.95
$ 78.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 12,500.00
There are 15905 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 319.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside