tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg
dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (87 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (40 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

492 posts in this topic match your search for posts by tilt-master. You are on page 1 of 2.
#231 10 years ago

NFC north: Lions
NFC south: Saints
NFC east: Cowboys (I can't believe I said it)
NFC west: Seahawks
AFC west: Broncos
AFC south: Colts
AFC east: Patriots
AFC north: Bengals

#310 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So far, it's been a great opening day!

Yes it has, the Lions are 1-0 and on their way!

#313 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

So was Matthew's excuse for hitting Colin outbounds that his hair was in his eyes?

Roid rage

#316 10 years ago

CF, that was a tough game the pack just played, the pack almost pulled it out

#318 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

But you don't get to play a clown ass QB every week...

Tell that to Tampa Bay

#325 10 years ago

Dallas vs Giants should be an interesting game, looking forward to it.

#336 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Dallas vs Giants should be an interesting game, looking forward to it.

I take it back

#364 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Yeah, I'm sure Green Bay will shut RG3 down like last week.

300+ yards and 2 TDs is being shut down?

#366 10 years ago

3 sacks in first 10 minutes on Rodgers, yeow!
.........but Washington is getting crushed!!!

#378 10 years ago

When will the Lions stop beating themselves?!?! Wow!

#382 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This is where I spent my day today. It was good. Oh, and the Fish won too!

Nice day indeed. What a beautiful place. One of these days I'll see a game there in person.

#394 10 years ago

I really feel for Cleveland fans, once again screwed over. They have seen this over and over and over again. As for the 1st round pick, Indy isn't exactly going to stink either this year. 25th pick over all at best.

Indy fans are STOKED today!

#447 10 years ago

Is Centerflank OK after the GB / Bengals game?

#460 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So back on topic...Broncos look outstanding so far! I love watching Peyton play, He is a skilled surgeon.

....he has the skills, the players around him and a defense. As a Patriots fan I hate to say it but Denver seems like the team to beat this year. It's still early.

#463 10 years ago

Denver vs Kansas City should be two very entertaining games this year!

#476 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

What the heck happened to the Bears? The look awful.

They are realizing that the Lions are for real. Roar!

#480 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

This Hoyer QB might be the real deal though.

He just might be. Too bad they don't have a running game, if only the Browns had a quality RB.

#493 10 years ago

I'm excited! Go Saints!

#496 10 years ago

Get your popcorn ready for this weekend: Lions at Packers

#503 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can't see anyway the Lions win

Really? If the Lions don't beat themselves, I think they have a good shot. Packers are 1-2 for a reason. Pack's D is suspect, O line is suspect. Regardless, this should be a very revealing game for the division..........go Lions, long live Wayne Fontes

#506 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Do you need me to keep going?

I know, history is against them.

#511 10 years ago

Calvin Johnson is out vs Packers, this changes everything!

#536 10 years ago

I was pissed when the Patriots let Woodhead go. Great player!

#556 10 years ago

It's gong to be an ugly day for the Patriots.......not looking forward to it, prediction 27-17 Saints win

#583 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Thank God the Patriots won. What a game!! Hopefully this starts a major slide for the Saints.

Patriots D haven't had a win like this in a long time, I'm pleasantly relieved they can have this type of performance with so many players out.

#587 10 years ago

So do we all agree the Texans are the biggest fraud team the year?
Biggest team rising to the challenge: jets or browns?

#593 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I will say the Giants a re a bigger fraud but darn close! Great win for your Pats yesterday, what a great ending!

Thanks, this I enjoyed very much too!

bab59ef1-f031-458d-82df-73107c1d010a_robryanface.gifbab59ef1-f031-458d-82df-73107c1d010a_robryanface.gif
#595 10 years ago

The lions underachieved last year and their worst enemy was themselves, I'm not surprised about this year.

#597 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I would have enjoyed seeing either team lose, but that was definitely the topper!

Your Dolphins will have their shot soon.

#600 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

NFC north: Lions
NFC east: Cowboys (I can't believe I said it)
NFC west: Seahawks
AFC south: Colts

I'm still on pace for my winners
There, I jinxed myself.

#647 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nobody really cares aboot the Bolts, and the Colts are doing much better than everyone thought.
Bolts can go either way, but they can never do any real damage, they're a non story.
Colts I don't know what to think of. I'm not ready to crown there ass after the first 1/3 of the season.
Costas is a HORRIBLE. Keep him on the Olympics, and keep Joe Buck in baseball.

Why do I have a feeling the Chargers could be a real Darkhorse this season? Two wildcards from the AFC West......anything's possible.

#689 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

OH MY GOD WORST CALL IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL!!!. jets miss 50+ field goal in overtime and pats def gets called for pushing his own player. Jets get first down and march down for game winning field goal. Without that call, pats take over near midfield and probably go on to win. Some rule you cant push your own player from behind to give him more momentum. They called that in OVERTIME!!!

Regardless of the crap call, Brady looked terrible today.......and give the Jets credit, they don't suck like everyone likes to think

#691 10 years ago

nice win by the Bills today!

#701 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's the rule, and I've seen it called before.
The fact the game is tied or in OT has nothing to do with it. Wasn't a crap call.

Really? According to the NFL, it's the first time it's been called this year.

#702 10 years ago

Nice win for Steelers fans!

#728 10 years ago

I've been on the Lions bandwagon this year but this might be Romo's game this weekend. Probably ALOT of points scored

#734 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Time to talk about the BIG game this weekend. Dolphins at the Patriots. I've said enough.

If Brady can get back on track, this should be a good game for the Pats

#738 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Not a fan of Brady or Belacheatin, Go Fins!!!

Belacheatin...wow that's original, never heard that before

#739 10 years ago

Dolphins got a new LT, should help keep Tannehill protected a little more, we shall see

#745 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Wow, Lions stole the win???? Suck it Cowboys LOL!
edit-Dez Bryant looked like a little bitch all day on the sideline throwing hissy fits.

I only was able to see the last 2 minutes, seemed like a crazy game! Dallas blows another close one in the end.

#760 10 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

I don't know what it is with the Oakland Raiders, but every time the Steelers play them they fall into a pit of suck that they can't climb out of before time runs out.

I wouldn't gripe about the steelers losing to the raiders. Raiders fans are still bitter about the 70's when they couldn't beat Pittsburgh

#763 10 years ago

Paging the Seahawks offensive line....hello?...hello?

#773 10 years ago

Russell Wilson is lucky he got out alive last night. Seahawks turnstile offensive line almost lost them the game and their QB

#775 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

The Seahawks are a banged up team right now. If you watch enough football you would know each and every game you play without multiple starters that there is a good chance you could lose at anytime against any team.
The Seahawks are a true meaning of a team. Watch their sidelines when they are behind in a game.
There is no one going off like a Dez Bryant of the Cowboys.

I'm a Patriots fan so no one need to explain injuries to me. Good teams plan for injuries and win while dealing with them. Teams that can't survive injuries don't leave enough cap room or don't sign good depth at position. The Seahawks are a good, well balanced team, they just need to take better care of their QB.

True team players don't taunt during game play and almost run out of bounds because he's too busy taunting. He cost his team valuable yardage after kickoff. Golden Tate is a donkey.

As for Russell Wilson, I don't blame him a bit. IMO, Wilson is the best of the newer QB's and will only get better.

#788 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I can't like a team like the Patriots after Spygate incident in 2007. That coach is a proven cheater. I also don't condone cheating.

I don't believe the Patriots were asking you to be a fan.........I'm gonna go take my Adderall now.

#791 10 years ago

Unbelievable TD run by Bernard!

#796 10 years ago

No style points for a victory, good win by the fins.

#809 10 years ago

One of the best rivalries in football, I'm looking forward to a packers win

#816 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

rodgers injured? there goes the point spread. Brutal week, but i did win the pool. 50 extra bucks in my pinball fund.Can the eagles play raiders every week? Houston choked. next week doesn't get any easier.

It's on his non-throwing shoulder, hopefully he will return.

#827 10 years ago

Got Lacy?

#848 10 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

Just wondering what team you rooted for in the seventies, or when you were a kid.

Patriots/Giants

#850 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it.

Vince Young knows the offense.

#852 10 years ago

BTW, how many Pinsiders are in the FF league?

#869 10 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

Child of the eighties?
If you grew up in the seventies I would expect to hear Steelers, Cowboys, or Dolphins. From the NE and that's who everybody rooted for.

I guess I'm not everybody

#881 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Got tix for the Bolts Broncos game!!!
What are the odds of an upset here??

You never know what Chargers team shows up, division rivals so they know each other in the trenches......it's possible......I hope you see a win.....go Woodhead!

#892 10 years ago

Looking forward to Cowboys Saints tonight, go Saints!

#895 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Fixed it for ya!

Now if you could only fix the Cowboys salary cap problems

#901 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ha. Their problems go far beyond that!

Live by Jerry, die by Jerry

#909 10 years ago

The battle for NFL mediocrity in the state of Florida is mind blowing this weekend.

#911 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

At least you have the Seminoles to pull for in College.
Speaking of Mediocrity: the best record in the NFC East is 5-5.

Leaving the door wide open for the Giants....nice!

#913 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And the Redskins.
Redskins are 3-6. Just like they were last year, and they wound up winning the division.

Very true, their defense needs to improve if they're going to win the division this year.

#914 10 years ago

.....BTW I love o-din's new avatar pic of Quint crushing a can of beer, priceless!

#918 10 years ago

I just spit out my coffee, that's even better!

1 week later
#946 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Newton and Brady put on a SHOW tonight!!!!!!

Kwiki, it was an excellent game

Quoted from davewtf:

Patriots got screwed

This sh!t happens, it could have been worse and been a fail Mary play. The flag being picked up is overshadowing a great game. I was actually encouraged what the Patiors did against a great defense. I hate to say it but I need to give props to Cam Newton, he was the difference.

#948 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't think so.
But even if they did: GOOD!

No, having this guy as your owner is getting screwed!
jerry-jones.pngjerry-jones.png

#955 10 years ago

Great games this week!

Saints already beat Falcons, sweet!
Hopefully the Patriots can upset the Broncos.
San Diego could beat Kansas City, tough game for Woodhead
Why do I have a feeling the Lions could blow another one against Tampa? Revis vs Megatron
The Giants should beat Dallas cause Dallas D can't stop anybody, then again you never know with these 2 teams.
Can Cleveland get it done against Pittsburgh?
Pack should get a win against rival Minnesota, hopefully they can get it done and get healthier.

#959 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Excellent non loss by the Packers today, what supersmart pinsider said the Packers should have been starting Flynn?

CF, the Lions didn't help themselves today, stay in the race and get Rodgers back, that's all the Pack can do

#964 10 years ago

Great weekend of football!

Congrats to San Diego and Cowboys for a much needed win when they needed it. Steelers just might be back in the mix, they are looking much better with a convincing win. Carolina stole a victory from the fins and unfortunately they keep pace with the Saints.

Put another Brady vs Manning showdown in the books......wow what a game! Nice to see the Patriots finally getting Edelman back in the mix and their defense keeping them in the game.

#966 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wouldn't have noticed if the usual suspects hadn't started their usual rant. Which is why Tom Brady should never be mentioned alongside Joe Montana. I don't think Joe ever complained about anything.
Win with class, lose with dignity. Those are the ones that will be remembered.

#968 10 years ago

cam.gifcam.gif

#970 10 years ago

Fins came close, almost had 'em

#974 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Finally knocked out in my elimination league. Damn lions couldn't beat tampa bay. 60% of those remaining had detriot too.

Yup, typical lions stinkin it up, I'm sure a lot of people got screwed. They have a big game on Thanksgiving, they better get their crap together if they want to win, they'll have megatron this time around.

#995 10 years ago

Monday night should be a great showdown, Saints need to bring it, who dat?? Go Saints!

#999 10 years ago

One can debate if the Seahawks have played any 'good' teams this year. Regardless, I don't think anyone can argue they have the talent on both offense & defense as well as extremely difficult to beat at home. The Saints are also a great team but have been hot and cold away from the Superdome. This should be a great match up! Go Saints!

#1057 10 years ago

Toughest match-up for both teams so far, get your popcorn ready!! Seattle is a great team, especially at home. That being said, go Saints!!

#1063 10 years ago

Wow, that was an old fashioned woopin! I'm not sure what was more impressive, Seahawks offense or defense? How about both. Russell Wilson as usual showed that he is one of the future greats and the defense remains stout. The NFC road to the superbowl goes through Seattle.

#1068 10 years ago

I just watched A Football Life featuring the great Dallas O-line, The Great Wall. Wow, great memories of a great team!

#1079 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What do you guys think of Tomlin being fined $100k and the Steelers next draft pick probably being taken down a few spots?

The fine makes sense, the draft pick is excessive. If the refs enforced keeping the sidelines cleared like they should, this probably wouldn't have happened. Wasn't the Jets incident enough to begin enforcing this consistently?

#1083 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Exactly.
I go crazy every time I see coaches on the field during a play. Carroll is a repeat offender. I hope he stubs his toe real bad.

All coaches are guilty of doing this, it's not just Cheat Carroll. The refs not enforcing the rule allows this to consistently happen.

#1101 10 years ago

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/04/peter-king-spends-week-with-nfl-refs/

Here is a continuing article regarding NFL refs, as usual, great work by Peter King of SI/NBC

#1117 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice win Niners.
Now I see why Seattle is so good, they full on molest the opposing WR's

Keeps the saints home field advantage hopes alive. Now they need to take care of their own business tonight, hopefully the saints can pull out a win!

#1138 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Great teams always over come the loss of a single player. We'll see.

Quoted from centerflank:

Pats were 5-1 without Gronk to start the season.

They've already proven they can overcome the loss of MANY great players. What do you call Gronk, Wilfork and Mayo to name three (plus Vareen out most of the season) Most other teams in the NFL would be lucky to be .500 at this point. Injuries are a part of the game. Can they keep this up? Their defense is suspect and it has been recently. But they've done it in seasons past and they are doing it again.

#1147 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They have also proven that they can come back from being down a shitload of points. The problem I see with them is how they get down by a shitload of points on almost a weekly basis. That won't fly in the playoffs.

You're right, that probably won't fly in the playoffs. They've got to get it fixed fast or odds are they'll be bounced.

#1148 10 years ago

If gronk is out, I'd love to see the patriots pick up Dave Thomas. He was previously with the patriots and the saints. I don't even think he's on a roster, shame he's a good overall TE

#1153 10 years ago
Quoted from Nico:

P A C K E R S...we are alive !

BTW, congrats on the Pack for staying in the race. Clearly the Lions don't want to win the division so hopefully the Pack can turn it around.

#1159 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Holy shit the Cowboys defense sucks!
Sure glad that they fired Rob Ryan.

How many GM's would have been fired by now doing these moves ?

#1166 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

As long as the Ravens don't win out, hope springs eternal.

Seeing that the Fins will probably beat the Patriots this week, I'd say their chances remain decent.

#1168 10 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I'm pulling for my team but let's be honest, these guys play each other tough, it's in Miami and my team's defense is hurting. All Miami needs to do is ball control, get a few big plays and don't turn it over. They are pretty capable of doing that.

#1171 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hell, it might even end up being the Bengals.

If the Bengals can cut down on the turnovers, this is the team I expect to represent the AFC in the superbowl. They are the toughest, most balanced team in the AFC.

#1253 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

you need a no bullshit head coach to keep them in check.

No bull coach? Does that mean he doesn't take Jerry's crap either. Too bad Jerry pissed off Parcells

#1268 10 years ago

Wow, the Lion's really suck, a lot of talent going to waste .......and Josh Sutton was right, Schwartz is a dick. They need a solid coach in there before their talent goes away or gets too old.

#1272 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ok I just heard it on the radio , remember Scumbags being used I guess he was reffering to the Defense .

he wasn't wrong

#1275 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ravens win!
Packers can still win the division with 2 more wins! LOL! Who'd have thunk it?

Dude, that's pretty sweet they are still in it. If they can sneak in and get ARodge back, they could make some noise

#1319 10 years ago

I think the saints pull a victory out of the hat today, who dat?!

#1322 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

For me, that 1-15 season had some meaning...because the Cowboys beat the Redskins!

....they also tend to beat themselves.

#1335 10 years ago

How long before 'may the Schwartz be with you' gets fired? Too bad about the Saints, they almost had it!

Too bad about the Seahawks too.

#1354 10 years ago

Give props to Jerry, having a veteran QB like Orton is one of his better decisions, then again, isn't Orton making $2mil +????

#1424 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Is that for real?
This spread makes no sense to me at all. If I were a gambling man, I'd take the Chiefs and the 10 points all day long.

Chiefs are resting their players for this game

#1434 10 years ago

Arodge cleared to play in one of the best rivalries in football, for the division, last game of the season......it doesn't get any better.

#1438 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is anyone else mildly annoyed by the "A-Rodge" moniker or any of the first letter of first name + hyphen + first syllable of last name nicknames? I find them to be pretty awful and uninspired.

312780_215296948542352_121107540_n.jpg312780_215296948542352_121107540_n.jpg

#1443 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

At the end of the 1st quarter, score is:
t-mast 3
Erik 7

A field goal, that's all I got?

#1454 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Wow, some serious spreads this week.
Take the eagles to massacre dallas. This will be fun to watch. Jones head is going to explode.
miami should win, in miami.
baltimores been hot, I like them over cincy with points this week
jacksonville 11 1/2. how can you pass that up over ind.
det over minn.
chicago getting 3 over green bay. I think rodgers will be rusty.
i like denv giving 12 to oakland. Manning hates to be taken out and will put up some numbers for the record.
just my 2cents.

Also take Buffalo 9 1/2 pts vs New England and take St. Louis 10 1/2 pts vs Seattle. It wouldn't shock me if either visitor won outright

#1456 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

bills got qb problems. 10 1/2 and st louis is a good bet though

Not big enough problems to beat Miami.

#1499 10 years ago

Blount is a freakin tank! He tore up buffalo!

#1500 10 years ago

Cobb TD, wow!

#1509 10 years ago

Congrats to the pack, unbelievable journey to the dance!

#1513 10 years ago

Schwartz = fired (way overdue too)
Frazier = fired

#1519 10 years ago

C'mon Cowboys, the way today has unfolded, you guys have this in the bag! Go Orton!

#1530 10 years ago

Browns fired their head coach. Wow!

#1535 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

He was this management group's hire, I thought he was getting results, what a headscratcher.

#1597 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

PreSeason Division winner predictions # correct
CF 4
Tlit-Master 5
TheLaw 4
GreyScale 3
Pinball-is-great 4
Kwiki 3
Tilt-Master wins but Im giving a negative 1 for not predicting the Packers to win the division so its a 4 way tie

Sorry bro, they should have had it, what an epic self destruct by the Lions! I should have listened to you in the beginning, it was only a matter of time until they imploded.

#1673 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

If Jerry Jones wants to improve the Cowboys he should fire the GM.

The chances of me getting a Kingpin and a Big Bang Bar for $5k are better than Jerry firing himself.

#1677 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

If Jerry Jones wants to improve the Cowboys he should fire the GM.

Jerry also has his team $25 Mil over the salary cap for 2014 as it currently sits, and Dez wants some money!

#1680 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Sanchez would be a good QB for Dallas .

Sanchez will be let go, (8M salary cap relief for Jets), someone will pick him up on the cheap. He'll be a solid back up for any team

#1764 10 years ago

It would be great if this year's Super Bowl would be:
Saints -vs- Chiefs
or
Saints -vs- Chargers
or
Saints -vs- Bengals

It would be even better if the Saints can win a road game in the playoffs first....baby steps

#1784 10 years ago

I'm pulling for the Packers and Saints, good luck to those teams!!

Saints need an early lead and shut down the run! Graham should have a big game, go Saints!

#1860 10 years ago

Saints are goin to Seattle!

#1872 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Man this poster is awesome on multiple levels! Thanks for posting! I forgot about some of these guys. Wasn't Sam Mills like crazy short? Yet he appears to be human-sized in this picture. And does Rickey Jackson have a Miller Lite in his hand?
That was an interesting time when the Saints had begun their ascent from the dregs of the NFL. I remember thinking Dalton Hilliard would be an all-time great

Yes, the Big 5 is one of the few bright spots in Saints history before the Saints 'Payton/Brees' era

#1961 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ill let someone else count up the WildCard predict winners but sounds like RobT took it.....Divisional round is...
Saints@Seahwaks
Colts@Pats
49ers@Panthers
Chargers@Broncos
Ill take Seahawks,Pats,49ers and Broncos.

I'm going with Saints, Patriots, 49ers and Chargers (remember they don't have Norv Turner anymore so they can't get Norv'd)

#1995 10 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

We're allowed to ignore the Saints because Seattle crushed them by 27 points like a month ago and New Orleans hasn't beaten a good team all season.

Ummmmm, wow! This must be sarcasm in its highest forum.

#2065 10 years ago

I'll take San Fran over Seattle and New England over Denver

#2085 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Oh, and why aren't the packers penalized and players fined and/or suspended every time they do a Lambeau leap? I thought players going into the stands was verboten?

The Lambeau leap was grandfathered in. Any player in any stadium can do it.

The Pack is going to be a force next year, the Lions better get their sh!t together! C'mon over Wisenhunt

#2140 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Holy Moly!
Calm down. Everyone doesn't have to love San Fran or New England.
I'm a Seahawks Fan and have been for years. I'd like to note I was a San Fran Fan back when Thiesman and Young were at the helm.
But now with that whack job of a coach you have Whining about every play should be a penalty.
Running out on to the field like a raving lunatic. You know he does it. He finally got a penalty for it last game.
I can't condone that type of bizarre behaviour (gobble gobble turkey turkey)
Seahawks are number one in the NFC. Plain and simple. Every time you come to Centurylink Field to prove something you never do. You just lose. Why you think your the better team when you came in as a Wildcard shows how out of touch with reality you are. You will come into Centurylink Field and lose plain and simple.
Facts don't lie.

Not too big of a San Fran fan if you said Thiesman was their QB, yikes!!

This was the only raving lunatic coach that was in San Fran: who smells a rat?!?!
who smells a rat.jpgwho smells a rat.jpg

#2144 10 years ago

Almost forgot about Singletary! I liked that he tried to teach that team some humility, but he probably should have tried without pulling down his pants, first.

He turned Vernon Davis around. I like Singletary, it was just too early for him to be a head coach.

#2151 10 years ago

Jim Caldwell as Lions head coach?!?!

#2153 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Broncos are in a tough situation since they have basically lost their two best defensive players. I'm pulling for them, but I expect the stupid Pats to win that game.
Pulling for the Seahawks too, but their offense is sputtering in a big way in the last 4-5 games. If Wilson doesn't have a really good game, the Niners will prevail.

Pats have been without their two best defensive players for half the season, just sayin

#2157 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So what's your point? I'm not making excuses

I was simply replying to a comment you made about injuries. Injuries are part of the game so why even bring it up? Unless you need to set up as an excuse in the event 'the stupid Pats' win.

This is a match-up against two of the the best QB's of our generation, we're pretty spoiled to see this over and over again, instead of being a hater, just sit back and enjoy.

#2175 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Dude relax he was just making a prediction on the outcome of the game based on some key injuries. He's not a Broncos or Patriots fan.

All releaxed here bro, my team is in the AFC championship

Where are the Cowboys and Chargers?

#2193 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yep. They have also lost only one. One more for the Patriots, and they pass up legendary losers like the Buffalo Bills and the Minnesota Vikings.

.......don't forget Denver is on that list

#2196 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Vikes and Bills are 0-4 both giving them a 0% win percentage in Superbowls. The 49rs are 5-1 giving them an 83% win percentage. The pats are currently 3-4. At 42%, I would not call them winners as far as their overall Super Bowl performances are concerned. If they ever win more than half of the ones they participate in, then I will call them winners. But until then, in my book, they are still just whiners.

....worst....logic.....ever!

BTW, your Dolphins are .400 in Superbowls, I guess they bigger whiners. Their superbowl this year was beating the Pats the second time around and then cashed in the season.....talk about losers!

#2199 10 years ago

O-din, why so much anger? Just relax.

#2202 10 years ago

Do you think Marino had class?? He was king whiner!

#2203 10 years ago

Do you think Peyton Manning has class? I do......but if Marino is king whiner, Peyton is a close second.

#2205 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I didn't get it that after all those years and all the beatings he took, that after he came back from injury and won the AFC title game that Brady ended up getting the start in the Super Bowl. Sure it paid off with a win, but I thought it was a pretty classless move considering what Drew had done for the Franchise.

Classless, no. Smart move for an organization? apparently. Dude that's the NFL. You're a fan of the wrong game if you don't like what you see.

Does it suck to see a player work his ass off and not get rewarded? Of course, I hate it too.... but again, that's not limited to the the Patriots.

You know what sucks? The NFL turning it's back on the veteran players that require financial aid for medical assistance. That's the real tragedy. Focus your hate on the shield.

#2207 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't know what you call it, but in this what have you done for me lately league, a starting QB wins the AFC title game to put his team in the Super Bowl, that should give someone the confidence that he might be up to the task.
Of course if the Pats had gone on to lose to the Rams, then everybody would have asked the same question.

Fair point. Maybe, maybe not. The Patriots had high opinions of Brady that training camp and Bledsoe wasn't exactly lighting it up earlier that season, but we'll never know. Apparently they made the right call.

For the record I do agree that sucks how it ended for Bledsoe, he essentially help get the Patriots a new stadium.

#2210 10 years ago

I'm aware of that.....it shouldn't have taken a lawsuit for this to happen and they probably need more than what they are going to get

#2211 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well he ended up with a ring anyway, and i was still rooting for the Pats that day, Even though Brady played well, I think it was their defensive approach to the Rams that really gave them the edge that day.
Brady reminds me of Marino in that when things go wrong, he tends to lose his cool. I never liked that about Marino either.

You're right, the defense was the reason they won that day. Also, I'm convinced if that superbowl went into OT, the Pats probably lose to the Rams

#2213 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm convinced if they didn't have Adam Vinatiery, they may never have gotten to the Super Bowl. That guy made some amazing kicks against the Raiders.
So why my disbelief for the Patriots now? They won three Super Bowls with balance. Since then they have turned into basically what the Dolphins were with Marino. A one dimensional passing team that throws a decent running game and defense out there every so often. And it hasn't paid off since it became that.

Don't forget they essentially flipped the team while being successful

#2220 10 years ago

San Fran is the hottest team in the NFL right now

#2280 10 years ago

Congrats to the Broncos to making it to the superbowl. Peyton Manning, John Fox and Jack Del Rio are a great group of leaders and had a tough season to get to this point. I hope Manning can shut the critics up with another ring.

#2283 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Broncos prevail, manning gets fitted for ring #2

+1

#2288 10 years ago

Jetzxi, thanks for posting, I missed that interview (if that's what you call it)......ummmmm ....wow. I'm glad Sherman realizes this is a team sport.

#2314 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

I've never lived more than 100 miles from Seattle, have original jerseys dating back to Kreig all the way up to Kerney, was a season ticket holder for more than a decade, and I completely agree with the above post.
For Seattle fans to continue to bitch about '05, and then stand by the game last night, paints them as hypocrites. To have cheered and loved great players who were also great people like Largent, Warner, Alexander, Glasgow, Galloway, Robinson, Hasslebeck and so on, and not decry the team of thugs, bullies, cheaters and douchebags that Pete Carrol has brought together is reprehensible and classless.
I've publicly hated on the team I spent 30 years championing, AND, wholly agreed with TheFamilyArcade in the same post. Next comes the comet hitting the world.

+1...... I have to mention Cortez Kennedy and Sam Adams too, loved that team

#2318 10 years ago

.....but then there was the Boz

boz.jpgboz.jpg
#2341 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Huh? Care to explain that one?

He's experimenting with new material

#2390 10 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

My god man, its defenSe. You kinda lose all credibility when you constantly misspell that word.

Quoted from Nilroc:

Hey Dantebean,
Just for your own information.
The word defence can be spelled with an 's' or a 'c'
With an 's' is the American way.
With a 'c' is the Australian,British and Canadian English way.
I reside in Canada.

Dantebean, he's got a point, that's they way they spell it, if you're a hockey fan you expect it.

As for credibility, he lost that when he accuses other teams and fans of having no class and then defends his team, the one lacking the most class (except Russell Wilson).

#2419 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Time to my prediction..... Last year, I got my score prediction correct which was 34-31 Baltimore. It's in another thread but yeah.
Here we go:
Broncos: 28
Seahawks: 24
The reason I pick Denver to win is not for their record breaking offense. It's because if they do win, I'm sure Peyton is considering retirement as crazy as it sounds. If that does happen, my San Diego Super Chargers will take the AFC West next year!!

A method to your madness. I hope he sticks around one more year, the league is better with Manning playing. Who ever thought two old AFC west teams would be in the superbowl against each other?

#2425 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Roger Doodell has talked about eliminating the PAT as its nearly 100%
TD's would be worth 7points, then you run an extra play, if you convert it is 1 more point, if you fail you get minus one point.
Thoughts?

Kicking the xtra point is pretty much a BS play so I agree with removing it. The 2003 Saints would agree too.

#2429 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Oh Man, I remember watching that game, WTF!!!! That was a crazy, CRAZY ending!
Would be sweet to see the PAT be a drop kick instead of a place hold kick, that would solve it.

That was for a playoff birth too, typical Saints with A Brooks......drop kick would be cool, I like that! CF, call the commish!

#2437 10 years ago

CF,

What's with all the thumbs down from Neo?

#2439 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Don't worry. I just noticed he's been thumbing my ass for the past 3 days. I just went and got him back.

Ahhh, I see

#2472 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl???

Pretty much no, the NFL is trying to make interesting though aren't they? The senior bowl that was held yesterday is always cool to watch.

1 week later
#2524 10 years ago

Congrats to Russell Wilson on his first superbowl ring

#2575 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I vote they go back to the AFC

If they were back in the AFC west, they would have kicked Denver's ass 3 times this year.

#2594 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The NFL used to have two bye weeks in the early '90's. I am all for having 2 bye weeks. We can also eliminate two of the pre-season games. The starters rarely play. The owners will not get rid of them because season ticket holders have to purchase pre-season games. They will not want to lose that revenue.

Thursday night games are terrible for players and from a weekly recovery standpoint. But the NFL needs to have it's extra TV revenue. I suggest propose an 18 game schedule with the following changes:

1.Eliminate Thursday night games, it only hurts the players
2.Possibility of 2 Monday night games
3. Adjust Sat start times for 4 time slots: games start at 12PM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM
4. Convert one pre-season game to a regular season game
5. Add one game to the end of the season
6. Add an extra bye week
7. Eliminate the extra week before the superbowl
8. DO NOT expand the playoffs

2 weeks later
#2599 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

As an eagles fan, i am hoping sanchez wins back his starting job and vick is the backup. I would even buy tickets to see that implosion.

Keep the circus going!

2 weeks later
#2606 10 years ago

....and the Pats sign Revis

1 month later
#2662 9 years ago

I'll go out on a limb already and say the St. Louis rams will win the NFC west this year

#2673 9 years ago

OK Jerry , time to blow it again!

EDIT, Cowboys make good pick

#2684 9 years ago

CF, you called it, good pick!

#2694 9 years ago

Garoppolo...wow! I thought it would be McCarron in 3rd round

2 months later
#2733 9 years ago

OK, the countdown begins for Division picks and FFL supremacy!!

3 weeks later
#2739 9 years ago

Too bad about Sam Bradford, I was honestly debating about picking St Louis to win the division this year.

#2742 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I can smell the week 1 kickoff already. Lets GO PACK!

Revenge of the Fail Mary, I want to see a Packers win!

#2744 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I seriously considered not watching football ever again after that bullshit call. But I persevered.

I was indeed a low point in NFL history.........so when are we picking division winners?

#2747 9 years ago

I'm going waaaaay out on a limb for AFC south and NFC west

NFC north: Packers
NFC east: Eagles
NFC west: Rams
AFC south: Jags

1 week later
#2769 9 years ago

My upset pick Jags are looking good so far on their way in winning their division

Post edited by tilt-master: at least they are competing

#2770 9 years ago

Nice win by Miami

#2776 9 years ago

It looks like Patriots ego strikes again and let a quality offensive lineman go that was needed, it's still early in the season but that was dissapointing.......on both sides of the ball.

#2797 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Didn't mean to rub it in, but a game like this has been a long time coming.

Of course not o-din, you would never rub in a loss to Patriots fans, let alone a head to head matchup.

#2805 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Way different than I remember his attorney claiming. I seem to recall something about him gingerly pushing her away as she approached him during a dispute, and she stumbles and hits head on the rail.
I can't blame the Ravens or the league. Messed up stuff, much like the Badass's week one pinside FFL score. Dunno about you I'm all for scratching the season and starting anew in 2015

If Rice's initial testimony to Goodell was different than the events on the tape, then he pulled a Ron Mexico....I mean Michael Vick, and lied to Goodell. Even if it was the same, like Rob said, its a PR move. They f'd up the first time and now they are trying to make it right.

Speaking of El Mexico, who wants a piece of this FFL juggernaut? no keepers, no problem.

#2808 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So now they are saying that Police sent the video to an NFL executive back in April.
Is Goodell going to go down over this?

Possibly, but the owners appear to be behind him......I think most people (including myself) had difficulty believing the NFL couldn't get a copy of the tape yet TMZ did

#2840 9 years ago

Hey Wilkerson, bye, bye, bye

#2842 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What a moron, Jets are imploding!
Oh the AaRodge 2 Cobb fantasy connection today is feelin sweet!

That's my problem, I'm pulling for the Pack, but you get fantasy points against me. Oh well, Jets loss is good any way I can get it

#2845 9 years ago

Seahawks show their true colors, without their opponent being deaf, they are just another team.

#2846 9 years ago

Jets TD nulled out by TO, I love it!

#2873 9 years ago

The NFL changed action due to media and public opinion. If this is the NFLs policy going forward, they will screw issues like this up every time.

#2907 9 years ago

The Yucs are back, wow that was painful to watch!

#2909 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Big 3 game stretch for the Pack, Oline dont fail us now

Tough game today. Rodgers has a great record against the Lions but they've looked pretty good so far, should be a good game...good luck Flanker!

#2916 9 years ago

Wow! SB rematch goes into OT, what a game!

#2919 9 years ago

Russell Wilson pretty much single handedly took care of OT. My bromance continues....he's got ice water in his veins when the pressure is on. A true badass dude!

#2927 9 years ago

Chargers had a HUGE loss this past week losing Woodhead, that's sucks. He's an underrated piece of that offense

#2945 9 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

looks like teams are starting to prepare for cousins instead of rg3.

I think Cousins just threw another interception

#2948 9 years ago

Huge game for the Packers today, they should be able to get a few picks off Cuntler

#2965 9 years ago

image-315.jpgimage-315.jpg

#2976 9 years ago

Patriots have experienced a tough start to the season to say the least, Monday was rock bottom. I need to remind myself to be patient when they make moves (like trading Mankins) that make no sense to most. Patriots ego has bit them again and the moves so far make the offense look unprepared at best.

But, they have turned the team over while being successful and they are going to keep doing it regardless of how many years Brady has left. Historically the results are good but unfortunately, the offense will probably have problems the rest of the season. They need to get these new o-lineman on board.

They got caught by a buzzsaw Monday, no doubt. I don't believe the Patriots defense is that bad but I also think the Chiefs offense is better than people think. Denver will have their hands full.

This week against the Bengals will be a huge challenge for the Patriots.

#2988 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe that is because the Chargers were and possibly are a better team. However it all turns out, it looks like the bolts are a force to be reckoned with.

Chargers seem to be the real deal, Rivers has been on fire. AFC West (with exception of the Raiders) is probably the toughest division in the AFC

#2997 9 years ago

Flanker, get ready to stop the run. This could get ugly for the Vikes with Ponder starting

#3011 9 years ago

Forcing Ponder to throw the ball, yup, Vikes are gonna get killed. I bet Nance and Simms are stoked for getting all these close match-ups.

#3037 9 years ago

Russell Wilson is turning into a great QB and leader. The Seahawks better take advantage of their low salaried players while they can. If he keeps this up, Wilson will deserve $20 Mil + when his payday is due.

#3038 9 years ago

Nice bounce back win by the Pats against a great opponent. O-line showing signs of turning things around, they still have a long way to go and a tough divisional match up next week.

#3063 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

No freekin way that's the real Jason Garrett. Clearly the bodysnatchers have landed, guys. Prepare yourselves!

If Romo isn't stupid with the ball, they keep running it and this defense continues to (surprisingly) play well, the Cowboys could probably beat anybody. Get ready for more Jerry

#3069 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Bye Bye NFC Championship too.Not because of losing Harvin.But the cancer has set in from paying Harvin for next to no(outside of Super Bowl) production and giving huge deals to Thomas and Sherman.The chemistry is not the same this year….Cardinals-Chargers????

Bye bye NFC championship? Really? As long as Russell Wilson is the leader of the team and the defense does their job, the Seahawks have a chance. I'm sure they will figure it out.

#3075 9 years ago

Lebowski looks spectacular. I'm in for that or lawlor's JJP machine.

#3078 9 years ago

....and the Packers vs Panthers game is over before the 2nd quarter

#3080 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

GOOOOOO PACK!!!! Good stuff early, I want to see them hold them off now and not let them creep back in like we always do with teams we get up on!

I highly doubt it, Carolina doesn't have the horses. There will be another Flynn sighting

#3082 9 years ago

I have to admit, I do prefer the Carroll perplexed, WTF expression vs the cocky, douche bag expression.

#3094 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

speaking of CBS, didn't these Thursday games used to be on NFL network only? Will they all be CBS now?

Yes, new TV deal, Thursday night football isn't going anywhere

#3095 9 years ago

Big match against Trophy, battle for first, it's not starting out well for El Mexico

#3097 9 years ago

Cuntler forgot his vagisil on his trip to Foxboro, wow they suck!
Get ready for a Brandon Marshall super meltdown

#3099 9 years ago

What's great is Cuntler probably has at least 3 more interceptions to give

#3101 9 years ago

I need all I can get, Trophy has Brady going and none of my guys are getting pts

#3103 9 years ago

Lol! She can read this herself:
Her team is the ff equivalent of Peyton manning, looks great during the season, when the playoffs come, she fold like cutler
I'll have megatron back by then

#3105 9 years ago

Painful.

#3108 9 years ago

Garapollo to my rescue......I need Luck to have a KILLER game

#3109 9 years ago

A Bears d lineman just hurt his vagina celebrating, LoL!

#3112 9 years ago

Steelers are wearing their hornet uniforms again, I'm gonna have a seizure wachng this game

#3115 9 years ago

You can call them the shittin the bed team right now, not our week. I'll take the pats win gladly

#3144 9 years ago

^^^^picture of ol' Skeletor didn't require a photoshop

#3149 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone catch the Boz documentary? Worth seeing?
» YouTube video

His movies weren't worth seeing

#3162 9 years ago

A great weekend indeed! A Pats win and I welcomed RBION and XMLE to the pin lineup

image-700.jpgimage-700.jpg
#3164 9 years ago

Flanker, Pats and GB are going to play each other twice this year

BTW, what happened to Gregg...4 guys on his FF team on a bye week?!?!

#3168 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Is that a chromed wolverine? Smokin hot

No just powder coat blue. I wish it was chromed, that WOULD look smokin'.... I have to admit I've been playing Ripleys more, what a great under rated game!

The layouts of RBION and XMLE are very similar, one may not last long.

#3172 9 years ago

tilt-master,
I'm just clarifying my thumbs-up for your post is for the additions to your collection. Nice!
...and not for the Pats winning.

Thanks. I know pretty much everyone here is sick of the Pats, it's all good.
So far another good weekend. I'm on pace to give Flanker a beat down with my fantasy reserves. He pretty much has the whole Packers team, we shall see after tonite.

I'll take a 3-0 packers win, but against Cuntler, not likely.
Edit: as expected its a beat down, I may be eating crow.

#3186 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Bahahahahahaa!!!!!

image-36.jpgimage-36.jpg
It was close, chaulk another one down for El Mexicans

#3192 9 years ago

Great day so far: mallet gets his first win, Cheat Carroll still has his perplexed look on his face, Broncos lose, the Pack is about to play wearing the Blue cheese uni's and then a great match tonite

#3199 9 years ago

Titans, pick 6 on their first play...wow!

#3208 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey Vikings fans......................

Are there any left?

#3220 9 years ago

Pats vs Pack.....Super Bowl preview game this weekend, it's gonna be a classic! O/U will be what, 75 pts?

#3229 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Nope. Bill Belichick is. Zero personality and basically just an out and out asshole. Followed closely by the haurbaugh brothers.

Yup, a response like this deserves a lot of credibility

#3231 9 years ago

Post your hate in the Go Patriots thread if you want to crap on the Patriots. Actual football fans post here....have a nice day

#3239 9 years ago

We make a duck, drink lots of beer, and watch football.

The perfect trio

#3244 9 years ago

Flanker,
we can't have the Pats and Packers play each other without a little wager, how about it? Fantasy football keeper bet. If the Pats win, I can block one of your players from being kept next year, Packers win, you can block one of my players. We wouldn't lose a keeper, just the eligibility of a player on one of our rosters. Are you in?

#3248 9 years ago
#3253 9 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Kind of makes me sad actually . Well , I mean I'm happy that the bears have committed to keeping such an "awesome" QB long term . But on the the hand ....... What the hell ?

Every division needs its own circus team.

#3258 9 years ago

Hard to believe the Lions are leaving circus act status

#3261 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Caldwell is probably the best coach they have had in decades but Stafford isn't a top 10QB, could they win the Super Bowl? Maybe, they have a nice D and 2 good receivers. Tate has shown he can contribute every week but would anyone put their money on the lions? Probably not….this year anyway. They have some excellent players though…….

Without a solid run game/healthy Reggie Bush, they become one dimensional. Stafford would be average at best without Megatron. Even if the Lions make it into the playoffs, they probably won't get far. But when looking at their history, are going in the right direction nonetheless.

#3265 9 years ago

Congrats to Packers fans on a great win. That was one of the more entertaining games this year. I hope to see a rematch this year

#3284 9 years ago

The Packers played a fairly complete game this weekend, the defense was especially impressive. They are the ones to beat in the NFC after the display this weekend, they just need to remain consistent.

#3296 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Interesting play calling by the Jets

That may have been Rex giving the F.U. to management that he needs to play Geno. If Geno Smith is the answer, WTF is the question? Give Sims a shot.

#3314 9 years ago

Nice win for Pats defense, Brady wasn't sharp the majority of the game. Overall a good day, Pats beat San Diego, Miami loses and San Fran loses to the Raiders...WTF is that all about?!?

#3315 9 years ago

BTW, did the Saints vs Carolina brawl stem from Cam doing his super-loser S thing in Cameron Jordons face?

#3317 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If you don't want a guy celebrating keep him out your damn end zone!

Yup, Saints have serious problems.

#3330 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe this can clear it up a little…
_/id/11999917/ron-rivera-defends-carolina-panthers-part-sunday-melee-stood-our-ground
Edit----Hmm link no good, its on the NFL home page on ESPN.com

Just read it. Pitiful. The 2014 Saints probably couldn't stop the 1990 Patriots from scoring their D is so bad. The Falcons seem like the best team in that division right now. I'm curious to see how badly they get destroyed at Lambeau tonite. The Atlanta D seems like it improved the past few weeks, but on the other hand, they really haven't played a tough offense recently.

#3344 9 years ago

First round of the playoffs and I face roethlisberger against Falcons defense...wonderful!

image-839.jpgimage-839.jpg

1 week later
#3379 9 years ago

They definitely need a no-nonsense guy in charge. Singletary comes to mind. I really liked him in SF, but maybe he was a little looney.

Mike did some good in SF, he straightened out Vernon Davis and put a nice defensive foundation in place. He may be what the Bears need. If he still smells a rat, then the circus continues.

#3387 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Do the coaches contracts count towards the salary cap? If not, they might as well break the bank. The already have way too much wrapped up elsewhere.

No they don't count towards the cap

#3390 9 years ago

Stanton may be back for week 17...AZ should go sign Matt Hasselbeck

#3404 9 years ago

Welcome to opposite world in the NFL, WTF happened today?!?!

#3418 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Russell Wilson is off the charts!

Russell Wilson is wise beyond his years. Not only can he read defenses and make great throws, he is so intelligent with the run and does it well. Lets be honest too, he doesn't have much of a well known receiving core. Most impressive what he has done this year! Truly will be one of the greats.

#3428 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You think he will be suspended? I doubt it, just a stupid fine that really means nothing to these types.

He got suspended for one game

#3436 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Would be awesome for Rams to upset Seattle and of course a Packer win, Lambeau Baby!!!!!!!!!

I think the Rams have a decent chance at winning next week, they know Seattle well

#3438 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Totally agree!
The AFC is no match for the NFC.

We shall see

#3440 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Oh we sure will.

BTW, where have you been? You disappeared until your team looked liked they could make the playoffs

#3442 9 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Superbowl Hangover!

I'm sure that's it

#3458 9 years ago

A few meaningful games today, get to see Garapollo today. Go Rams, go Pack!

#3467 9 years ago

Suh is a cheap piece of garbage, I'm tired of his sh!t

#3477 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Cowboys are *averaging* over 40 points in all four games in December. They are 4-0 in December. That is a huge turnaround for them.
Finished the year 12-4, tied for best record in Football.
Sadly things didn't go well in terms of seeding. Will probably have to win two games in the two most difficult places to win: Green Bay and Seattle.
Cowboys are a perfect 8-0 on the road this year, but that is still a very tough road to the SB.

Ironically the Cowboys were scrapping to get anyone to play defense at the beginning of the year yet they seem 'built' to match up with most anybody, a very well balanced team

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
492 posts in this topic match your search for posts by tilt-master. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt-master.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1?tu=tilt-master and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.