pasted_image (resized).png
carmichael.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
giggle-laugh.gif
tempFileForShare_20240418-181612 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53769 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Erik (1 year ago)

Post #71251 draft values Posted by Deaconblooze (88 days ago)

Post #74765 Fandom Posted by DanMarino (41 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1,116 posts in this topic match your search for posts by centerflank. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

This season is about ready to get in full swing...Post all your hopes&dreams and savvy predictions.

Packers win the Super Bowl *IF* Nick Perry and Datone Jones complement Claymaker enough that he draws single blocking assignments from opposing OC's. Obviously EhRodge must stay healthy as well.

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You guys are going to need one of those RBs to produce.

Agreed, if Lacy can pop over 4yds per carry I think we are good. Ive never really been impressed with our Oline, but part of it is #12 would rather take a sack than throw a pick. Hopefully Bulaga moving to LT is a success.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gonna need some good Packer updates before fantasy league draft I'm doing in Vegas Flanker!

Take Aaron Rodgers 1st round, then Randall Cobb 2nd round, boom you just made your Super Bowl

#14 10 years ago

Its a done deal, Iceman, take the Packers Defense with your 3rd round pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000220553/article/datone-jones-green-bay-packers-strike-rookie-contract

Quoted from kwiKimart:

This is San Diego's year!!! New coach, new GM, new OL, with Rivers and a healthy Gates and we are at least playoff bound.

LOL!, Yes, new everything always works really well, like the Eagles dream team

Post edited by centerflank : Take Packers Defense

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I'm not saying the Bolts will win it all, but the best I can see is at least making the postseason.

I definitely dont see them winning the division, luckily you have KC and Oakland so thats 4 wins right there. Rivers doesnt do much for me, I dont know Kwiki, going to be tough to sneak in.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

He is a spitting image of Al Davis. Such lunacy, such pompous craziness, such poor diction.

At least Jerry brought a stunning stadium into the mix, Davis was a pathetic joke with all the lawsuits against the league. Jones now needs to go sit in the owners box permanently and hire a real GM.

#29 10 years ago

Their new helmet logo sucks!

?

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg

#32 10 years ago

I loathe the Dolphins

I hate that stadium

Easy buddy, your going to blow a fuse Find your happy place.

cowboys-cheerleader.jpgcowboys-cheerleader.jpg

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from royce6135:

I've already chalked up a 7-9 season prediction for my home town team the Rams

They look to be improving, on paper at least.... They grabbed a good amount of young talent this year in the draft.

#41 10 years ago

Wow, It must be really terrible in this organization, Urlacher retires and wishes they dont win a Super Bowl without him and now Ellis would rather sit home than make a nice chunk of money and smash people in the face. Whats going on with da Bears?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000220775/article/sedrick-ellis-retires-as-chicago-bears-open-camp

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

So RG3 is healthy again........

He was eating a healthy diet of stem cells all winter. Lots of guys going down with ACL tears, that must suck to get shelved for a year.

I pray for the first time in many years the Pack dont have to send 8 starters to IR by week 4.

edit- vvvvv exactly!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Do you & trophy have and wear the big cheesehead hats on football gameday

Negative, we just put whatever Packer Jerseys on for game time

A few pics to post to liven up this thread?

Yeah its early, this will kickoff when the smack talk starts week 1 and I will post Packer Party pics!

#59 10 years ago

Better?

images-8.jpegimages-8.jpeg images-9.jpegimages-9.jpeg

#60 10 years ago

This is how trophy usually ends up after a Packer game (not her in pic)

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Good news everyone:
Got season tickets for the Chargers this year!!!

Sweet, enjoy Kwiki! Too bad you have to watch Rivers shot putting INT's to the other team but its all good.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Still better than watching Mark Sanchez giving handout INT's.

or butt fumbles, he will be assembling WOZ's soon enough

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Trophybeeyautch:

This is how I look after a Packer win!!! But with blonde hair! Hellerttt!

Not sure you have the perkiness to make that claim, EEEH OH!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Or is it the same sad state of affairs no matter the result?

If you aren't legally blind by post game report it was all for nothing.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Wonder if Jay Cutler will work at Stern.

Nah, those Bear fans are brutal and will run him out of town or give him a one way ticket to Minnesota.

#81 10 years ago

you must be a glutton for punishment.

My gluttony knows no bounds. Ive been a bad boy, need a good reprimanding.

#85 10 years ago

Cant a thread have a specific topic without you guys veering it off course? For crying out loud...

I thought this was a fun pic. For those that dont know, all the kids that go to watch the Pack practice, try to get them to ride their bike back to the locker room from the practice field while the kids sits on the pegs or whatever.

0ap1000000222592.jpg0ap1000000222592.jpg

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Any Texans fans in the house?????

Im a big JJ Watt fan as he is a local boy here in Waukesha County, that guy is a Monster, no way around it. Wisconsin would have contended for the national championship if he had stayed his senior year with Russel Wilson at QB.

edit-I got a good reprimanding just a few minutes ago

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

The only reason I want to see the Chargers vs. Texans MNF game is to see him go up agianst DJ Fluker from 'Bama. That will be entertaining.

Watt is so dangerous, even if you do a good job blocking him, he jumps up and swats the ball or alters the Qb's throw, maybe makes him pump it/hold it. He's a true game changer. Check his stats jump from rookie year to 2nd season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13979/jj-watt

#93 10 years ago

Yup, hope I get the Texans D on my fantasy team this year.

Especially with Cushing coming back, they should be real solid.

I think the Packer D is going to have a great bounce back this year, dont overlook them as well. They give up yards but our ballhawking secondary is fantastic. Sam Shields and Casey Hayward are the real deal. As I mentioned in the first post, if Clay gets some help, its going to be tuff to stop us.

Lacy is going to bring the hammer this year, looking forward to that big time!

Thunder-and-Lightning-diamond-plate-ch.pngThunder-and-Lightning-diamond-plate-ch.png

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And I still don't understand why they fired Rob Ryan? Defense was improved. But you fire him and keep Garrett?

Im sure Ryan said some dumb comments to Jerry and he didn't take kindly to it. Its hard to blame Jerry for micro managing like he does even though he should sit silent in his luxury box. If I had that kinda $ invested in an NFL team, Id walk around with a whip.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

For mobile QB's, who would you take?
Russell Wilson
Robert Griffin III
Colin Kapernick

Id prefer one that can win a Super Bowl = Pocket passer with good mobility.

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

RG III is probably the most athletic and exciting, but staying healthy will be an issue when he runs like he does.

He would have been healthy if the staff didnt have their head up their ass in the playoff game when he was visibly having issues running. That is the most ridiculous coaching decision recently. Shanahan is a hack.

Quoted from RobT:

But yeah, I *can* blame him for micro managing the team. He doesn't know nearly enough about football to do that. He needs to fire himself and hire a real GM.

Agreed he needs to fire himself, but its his $, thats why I LLLLOOOVVVVEEEE the Packers!

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

We won't take any kneel downs!!!

LOL! The coach is a tool, I dont see them doing much, Freeman is too erratic.

#139 10 years ago

You can't really ever count the Bears out.

They make the playoffs every other year if they are lucky, now Urlacher and Lovie are gone and this new coach that gives out hugs in the locker room, Cutler is going down in flames. As soon as Forte gets dinged up they will be one dimensional.

Look here, the threw a flag at him for being such a puss.

132988-330-0.jpg132988-330-0.jpg

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from Incognito:

and I really loved you, CF!

No worries, the announcers of every Bear game will contradict my statement and tell you how tough he is, nothing about being a good or even adequate QB, just that he is tough.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

anyone find it odd that everyone is surprised by Greg Jennings saying that Aaron Rodgers is kind of a dick? Rodgers has always given off that vibe to me.

Its odd for sure, Jennings is a Viking now so by nature becomes a blithering idiot.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Anyone else notice all the games linked to this topic that no one has been talking about , Just came up because of the words used here are the titles of the games .

Pinball-IG added all those manually.

Rodgers is the greatest dude ever! I saw him rescue a bear fan from a burning building. What a guy!

#158 10 years ago

Rothlisburger

3pyl1x.jpg3pyl1x.jpg

#171 10 years ago

I know defensive coaches stay in their base packages and dont run any exotic blitz schemes/personnel packages. Id think its the same offensively. I cant stand the preseason personally.

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I cant stand the preseason personally.

But its about to kickoff and Im soooooo starved for Football, Lets go Pack!!!!

images.jpegimages.jpeg

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah not a good showing from the Packers

Our backup QB'r are freaking terrible, I think Id rather go into the season with Vince Young at #2 and cut the rest, at least he can run with the ball if all else fails, Graham Harrell doesnt look like he physically has the tools to succeed.

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

And did he somehow get worse than he was last year ?

He definitely looks like he couldnt find the weight room all offseason.

#186 10 years ago

LOL! Seriously though, did you see any Harrell highlights? It was a freaking joke!

I could have honestly gone out there last night in my overweight form and performed equal to what he threw up on the hallowed grounds of Lambo!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1731638-lions-rookie-darius-slay-still-getting-hand-of-nfl-confused-lambeau-with-lambo

1 week later
#190 10 years ago

Just got to see some highlights of the Packer game last night, Lacy looks like a monster out there, how is your guys teams looking so far?

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Totally missed it , Who won?

Packers won, I did enjoy this video from this past week.

#200 10 years ago

Packer D is giving Russel Wilson fits tonight. Cant wait for Week 1!!!!! Hopefully Gambit is back by then!

#206 10 years ago

Big night tonight! Last roster spots up for grab, Oh man so close to week1!!!!

Looks like Vince Young will be on our final roster, he is looking decent for not knowing the playbook very well.

Johnny Jolly must make the team, I love a great comeback story!

#208 10 years ago

Looking forward to a little more Nick Perry this year!

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Thumbed you down only because of Ravens

You should be thumbing down the refs for that horses hit call of roughing the passer on Perry. Perhaps we should change it to the PNFL. Pussified National Football League.....

#216 10 years ago

Matt Leinert is available now......anyone?

#218 10 years ago

Who????

He won a Heisman, if you recall. I bet O-din has hung out with him at a few sorority parties.

95800.jpeg95800.jpeg

#225 10 years ago

* Hey Flank, GB at 49'ers, SF favored by 4-1/2 pts. That's not too bad. I'm pulling for GB to win!

This will be a great matchup for sure, Im thinking that Pack gets a super gritty win! Bakhtiari will have his hands full with Aldon Smith, that matchup must go well for us to pull it out. Our defense looks primed to give Kaepernick a great test.

Vince Young cut, I guess Im not that surprised as nearly every pass he threw in the last preseason game was not in stride with the receiver. Perhaps they make him a practice squad offer?

#228 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Um does that mean they are going with BJ Coleman

Guess so unless they add a veteran this week but that is not usually in Ted Thompsons playbook. Coleman barely even played in the preseason finale, I think his first pass was picked off as well.

Anyone interested in getting in on a Fantasy football league Ive been running a few years now? Autodraft is overnight tonite (early sunday am) Its free to play and is the NFL website's fantasy league, pm me with your email if you want in. It is a 2 player keeper league, we only have 8 teams in as of now, really only looking to add 2 more teams at the most

#230 10 years ago

Predict your division winners so we can reference it later

NFC North Packers
South Saints
East Giants
West 49ers
AFC West Broncos
South Texans
East Patriots
North Ravens

#237 10 years ago

Sweet! I didnt even realize the Raven-Bronco game was on National TV! Go Ravens? I dunno, I enjoy watching both these teams.

Cmon big fantasy points for RayRice tonite!!!

#240 10 years ago

I bet that TE for Denver will be a hot waiver pickup this next week wow, that dude is a monster.

#242 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: I also like, nay, love how Flacco got 120 million and now thinks he can throw a football. So cute.

Flacco is such a mystery, he was even top ten per QB rating and then was unreal in the playoffs last year, if they go deep in the playoffs this year I will never doubt him again.

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No Ray Lewis= no win.

And Ed Reed, the Ravens are going to have a tough time this year without those 2 Hall of Famers.

Peyton is putting on a How to clinic tonight.

#247 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Worst SB ever last year.

Although I thoroughly enjoyed watching the 49'ers losing

#251 10 years ago

Quick trivia question for you guys, which Franchise holds the record for most titles ever?

#257 10 years ago

Wow! That guy just dropped the ball before going into the end zone! LOL! Im putting him on the same IQ level as the last couple posters!

#269 10 years ago

Kickoff! Love sundays this time of year! Go Bengals!

#272 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Fins D is looking good!

You realize you are playing the Browns, right?

This Lion Viking game is hilarious, bonehead mistake/turnover one after the other.

#277 10 years ago

So does Ponder get destroyed on this drive? Lion Dline is going to be up his wazoo!

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

He's going to destroy his recievers the way he throwing the ball .

LOL, Suh jacked him pretty good on the 3rd down pass. ponder is a freaking joke.

#282 10 years ago

Looks like we got a football game going on in SF.
Packers 7
49'ers 7

This may be a gut wrencher, Trophy came back from the store with a fresh 30case of beer for me so Im ready to ROCK!

#287 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Always a great indicator of a quality beer.

Dont you ever talk sh!t bout my Milwaukee's best ice

#289 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Packer's should have ditched Finley

I wouldnt get too down on him, lets judge him over the next 15 games. Crabtree was junk.

#290 10 years ago

HELL YEAH FINLEY!

#292 10 years ago

I thought this was a WOZ commercial

#294 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I just don't think he is worth what the Packers paid for him

Could be worse, like paying Flacco his $

#314 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Yes it has, the Lions are 1-0 and on their way!

But you don't get to play a clown ass QB every week...

#319 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

CF, that was a tough game the pack just played, the pack almost pulled it out

Ill be the first to admit our Oline is suspect, how did a 3man rush get pressure on Rodgers on that last play?

#323 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

What's the refs excuse for effing up on that ?

Classic, refs screwing up huge redzone penalties, straight up garbage.

#331 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Bears win and the Packers lose. So far, so good.

They should end the season week1 for the Bears so they would finally have something to brag about.

1 week later
#368 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

3 sacks in first 10 minutes on Rodgers, yeow!

They cant phase him! He had a great game last week as well.

Packers looking sweet today, Cobb is on fire too!

#386 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Seattle's putting a beat-down on the Niners!!

Will be a great rematch when they play at SF, 49ers will bring their Agame for that one. Every team has that road stinker.

#393 10 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Man, the browns are just terrible and stupid.

Way to go new management in Cleveland, terrible trade. Season ticket holders just got a bit more pissed off.

#409 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

but coughlin is too good a coach to go 0-3.

Giants defense is full on pathetic this year. -2 points in fantasy football in my league, dead last.

#411 10 years ago

Talk about another team that looks unbelievably awful this year, wow! I guess its early enough for any team to rebound, the year the Giants won that Super Bowl against the Pats, the Packers DESTROYED them early in the season and I specifically remember how I thought the Giants have to be by far the worst team in the NFL.

edit-the 08 playoff year is what I was thinking ^^^ I forget the Giants took the Pats down twice in the bowl.

#419 10 years ago
Quoted from FiveSixPyro:

Or you could watch Hockey! There's a slight amount of integrity left in the game. No just angry old drunks, bandwagon jumpers and people who actually understand the sport if you just don't to have your wife/GF doesn't pretend to like the sport when she looks at man ass all day. Steroid induced man ass with out on ounce of discipline ( after averaging it out). You know all they want is spokesperson jobs. They are not entertainers an not very professional about it. Giants fan here I'm hoping they lose every game. This sport has lost it's integrity. I love the game but not the fact that the NFLis the new NBA of the early 2000's. Boycott this stuff, especially if you have athletic children. Athletes need a nice reality check. I love football and will watch it. Can't we all agree it's out of hand?

To ignore or not to ignore

#424 10 years ago

Cmon PACKERS!!!! Big road game today against a solid Bengal team. My fantasy team needs another big Arodge game! Playing against Jetzxi today, hopefully he didnt set his lineup as he has been searching for a BigDick for himself.

#449 10 years ago

Id be more upset if I hadnt landed 2 good deals on (new to me) pins

Spiderman and Centaur!!!!!

#453 10 years ago
Quoted from FiveSixPyro:

Do it or don't? Do you need other's approval? Probably should block me because based on your post that you want people to like you and wouldn't ignore me if others said not to. It happens to be a very annoying personality trait to have. Follower.

Edit: I just realized your post alone deserves to be ignored so.. I'll go first. PS I won all my fantasy sunday games. MONEY! so yes I am on topic! Go Peyton and bears D! WOOOO

Thats funny stuff right there LOL! Have you ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

#457 10 years ago

So back on topic...Broncos look outstanding so far! I love watching Peyton play, He is a skilled surgeon.

#461 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

It's still early.

Indeed, I thought they would struggle a little defensively with Von Miller out but have Manning engineering consistent long scoring drives really helps the D.

#462 10 years ago

For the record, I will not recognize the Seahawks as a good team until they beat the Pack with a real touchdown.

#485 10 years ago

Football is silly, you guys should be watching hockey.

#488 10 years ago

Wow! Atlanta just got a shot! Lets go Roddy White! LOL

#498 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Get your popcorn ready for this weekend: Lions at Packers

Im not sure Claymaker is going to play, our D looks awful when he is not on the field as you could see in that bengal game.

He needs to start doing some hot yoga or something because that hammy of his is effed up.

#509 10 years ago

they could have just layed down for the rest of the season to get better draft picks for next year. But they didn't.

And management is pissed!

#512 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Calvin Johnson is out vs Packers, this changes everything!

That is good news as we apparently can't cover any WR crossing over the middle.

#515 10 years ago

Packer game was pretty boring, just wanted to play spidey all day...got a few games in, new GC score!

DSC09575.JPGDSC09575.JPG

#517 10 years ago

Lets Go Chargers bro!
This late night game is awesome.
Woodhead & Novak for big fantasy points!
Wooooooo!

Yes, I need some Novak and Gates points tonight badly!

#524 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dolphins and the Chargers

Oh man, loving those 2 teams is going to put you in the grave 25 years early buddy. Rivers is a complete sham....Philbin is on my eternal shit list.

#528 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

40 years too late! I became a Dolphins fan when I was 10 in 1972 while staying with some relatives in Fort Lauderdale. I then became a Chargers fan during "the epic in Miami" playoff game in 1982. Still the greatest game I've ever seen. Both teams left everything on the field that day. Too late to turn back now. But I do have a few teams I like to see lose. That keeps me a fan.

How can your 2 fav teams be in the same conference? Its not allowed, You have your birth team (Packers) and then an AFC team, or vice/versa... Loved the Colts till they dumped Peyton, guess Im rooting Broncos this year.

#531 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Plus they did something that nobody else has ever done. And we all know what that was.

Finkel/Einhorn?

#545 10 years ago

Come on Giants, pull this one out tonight!!!

#547 10 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Nope. My Bears held on. Somehow. Neither one of these teams is playing as well as they should.

I was amazed Giants were still in that in the end...Packers will be hurting with Clay the next month+.....We moved a TE to linebacker, that should go well.

#561 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

Ravens offence better wake up!

And stop dirty hits on players in the knees, thats NOT how you tackle.

#567 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

Watch that hit again because the helmet never touched the knee, his shoulder caught it. It's a by-product of the no high hit rules (hit leading in with helmet, helmet to helmet) now in effect. Not a dirty hit...in fact it was more of a trip and fall in between his legs after attempting to make a tackle play.

Yeah, I saw he didnt hit with the helmet, shooting at the knees is plain dirty

#569 10 years ago

So when I played football, and they were teaching me how to tackle, it was slide the head to the side and wrap with the arms and drive with the hips, not Kamikazee your body into another players knees. Whether it was intentional or not, its DIRTY!

#572 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

The Ravens have to make a interception, force a turn over real quickly or they lose a home game to the Packers.

Fixed it for you.

#574 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

He got tripped, he didn't hit him dirty.

By who? There was no one around him. I just watched the highlight 5 times. He does stumble a bit but launches himself low into Cobb and lowers his helmet and raises his arm to hit him with his forearm. Cobb didnt even see it coming.

#576 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

By himself, thats who! Now try and make more of it...

Enjoy the home loss.

#578 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I may have to become a Packers fan

He did play for us one year, then was taken by the Jags in the expansion draft.

#586 10 years ago

Did anyone else catch Bobby Costas little inner reflection on the Redskins team name change? Good GAWD!!!!

#590 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

So do we all agree the Texans are the biggest fraud team the year?
Biggest team rising to the challenge: jets or browns?

I will say the Giants a re a bigger fraud but darn close! Great win for your Pats yesterday, what a great ending!

#594 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Thanks, this I enjoyed very much too!

LOL! I saw that on some yahoo winners&losers this morning, I cant stand the Ryan brothers!

#606 10 years ago

LOL! That last pick Luck threw got him -3 points in our Fantasy Football League and TrophyBeeyautch beat Jetzxi 79-78!

#608 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I picked up Ryan Mathews this week . Didn't see much of this monday night game , But when I did catch a glimpse of it seemed as though he had a decent game .

He did, I think he cracked a 100yrds, crap, I need some WR's....want to trade Jordy?

#614 10 years ago

Lets do an online draft next year.

Why dont you just fly in, well do a real live draft!

edit-I think Id keep Dez as the keeper over Jordy....

#619 10 years ago

Send the jet and I'll be there!

The Quinjet? I dont think it will make it.

DSC09594.JPGDSC09594.JPG

#621 10 years ago

Sell me your Tron for 9K next August and I'll fly in, draft, and pick her up. You'll be bored with it by then. Deal?

Done deal my friend!

#623 10 years ago

Did i say 4K. Whoops
I meant 3K.

Youd be better off trying to get a TRON ELE than mine!

#629 10 years ago

Did i say 4K. Whoops
I meant 10K.

Hey Man, I know its awesome, I take plastic.

#631 10 years ago

Fo sho!

1896.mp3.jpg1896.mp3.jpg

#692 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I think Centerflunk must still be sleeping.......

I was helping Goatdan & AnimeSuperJ transfer a bunch of pins around....just got home.

Go Pack Go! I see the Lions and Bears lost, what a great weekend so far!

1 week later
#744 10 years ago

Wow, Lions stole the win???? Suck it Cowboys LOL!

edit-Dez Bryant looked like a little bitch all day on the sideline throwing hissy fits.

#748 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Stole ? Looked the Cowboys handed the win to them all wrapped up in a nice shiny box .

Cowboys are a bigger Douchebags than I am, and that says a lot right there.

#750 10 years ago

Trlogy, I'm in the league and I'm your huckleberry! Take a look at my team and lets make a deal. My team name is Oswald Cobblepot's Penguin Posse. We are playing each other this week.

No No, trilogy, trade him to me, Pork chop is a Bear fan. He was just talking smack how he was beatin your ass via pm....

#753 10 years ago

Watching Eddie Lacy pound that football into the endzone is a thing of beauty! Go Pack!

images-845.jpegimages-845.jpeg

#757 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This happened on two separate incidents on the sideline. WTF?

I saw at least 3 times he was freaking out, he was mad he didnt get 20 targets today. Kids these days...

#767 10 years ago

I wonder how Jay Cuntler is doing with his injury? Maybe BangerJay can let him use his Vajazzler for rehab.

#769 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Also I have to admit that I respect Jay Cuntler because at least when he cries he sits on the bench and cries alone

Talk about the perfect person to run a salespitch by on your custom towels

#784 10 years ago

Did you guys read the story about the Dolphin Oline guy Jonathan Martin that lost it and left the team, I guess some dudes were pulling a prank and it didnt go over well...I cant wait to hear the details of it....

#789 10 years ago

Awe man, Marvin Jones got robbed of that touchdown!!!! Damn Zebra's.

#792 10 years ago

Who Dey?

#807 10 years ago

Just a few hours till Kickoff! Lets do this Pack! Time to go bear hunting!!!!

l.gifl.gif

#808 10 years ago

I hear Cuntler is super sad he is not playing tonight.

FtheBears.jpgFtheBears.jpg

#812 10 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Judging from your pictures you guys up north have a unique definition of "bear hunting"

Whatever it takes to get the job done!

#818 10 years ago

Dont you guys wish a football injury was an easy repair like resoldering a rotator cuff joint? Oh man, I dont know why I watch this stuff LOL!

#821 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

His agent did say he is in great shape.......lol

Bus Cook has always been an admirer of Brett's physique

#824 10 years ago

WOW! Did you see the voicemail Incognito left Martin....What a piece of trash.

#833 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

That was embearassing for the Packers!

Stick to posting repetitive game flyer pics.

Quoted from RobT:

So how long will Rodgers be out?
Broken clavicle? If so, it's devastating news for Packers

If he had his arm in a sling Id imagine a broken bone, who knows, they really didnt give a real update.

#837 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

My shoulder hurts but...

Oh man, you shouldn't make fun of him, he's the only guy that can afford to buy your games.

#841 10 years ago

Yep, I read that...Oh well, what do you do. If I were TedT, Matt Flynn would be starting next week, no doubt about it. He has had a bumpy ride with his past few teams but the Packers present his best opportunity to succeed.

It was amazing how McCarthy just dumped the passing game last night, if you dont have faith in your backup QB then why even have him on the roster.

Edit-If he has to sit out the rest of the year to fully heal, Im good with it. It would be absolutely foolish to risk a more severe injury rushing him back (Gronkowski)

#851 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What a pussy Rogers is! Sorry Flanker, my 13 year old snapped her collarbone skiing at the top of the mountain this spring, skied all the way down and wanted to go back up despite the pain.......
Collarbones heal fast, a hockey player would have never come out....

Was your daughter getting drilled by 6'5" 280lb D-lineman?

edit-----vvvvvv The one Im commissioner of has 5 of 10 teams are pinsiders

#854 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

This is going to be a repeat of 2010. Mark my words...

Hope so, but if Rodgers misses 5-6 games I seriously doubt we make the playoffs.

#863 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I say bring back the magic man!

Ive talked briefly with Majik a few teams, very nice guy...Oddly enough, the last time I spoke with him, I was at the urinal in the bathroom of this bar/restaraunt we were both at. He used the one next to me and started a conversation, Oh the memories

#867 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Did you guys play crossfire?

We did, sword fights till bar time.

#872 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

point of no return!

I suppose now you will want a Bridget Fonda pin?

Unknown-681.jpegUnknown-681.jpeg

#876 10 years ago

I love that movie!

Unknown-1.jpegUnknown-1.jpeg

#894 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Fixed it for ya!

Ha! Well good luck to your guys teams the rest of the way, I think Ive given up all hope for the Pack this year, but ya know, I did that in 2010 as well when we lost @ the Pats when Flynn had to play for the concussed Arodge and then we caught fire...

#916 10 years ago

Looks like Mr. Flynn is officially a Packer again, good move TedT. If there is any hope to salvage this year it lies with Flynn!

0009-Kevin-Flynn-Cedit.jpg0009-Kevin-Flynn-Cedit.jpg

#920 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Oh and Centerflank. You have a chance this weekend
Packers vs Giants

Ha,I doubt it. Being on the road I dont think it will happen, although Clay will have a less debilitating wrap on his hand so he may be more effective. They are a injury train wreck right now, I'll have the game on while Im playing pins as I cant justify just sitting and watching, its too painful

#927 10 years ago

Broncos-56 points

#937 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

extra special prize in addition

I need a AC/DC premium if thats what you are thinking. Thanks! You are the best, I dont care what Trilogy says about you.

1 week later
#958 10 years ago

Excellent non loss by the Packers today, what supersmart pinsider said the Packers should have been starting Flynn?

#987 10 years ago

Forecast high near 30 degrees.

what does the temp matter, its in a dome

#1017 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Not to kick my Packer friends while they are down.... but HOLY SHIT! This feels soooooo good!! GO LIONS!!!!!
As I told my buddy CF - I am so tired of eating cheese!

But its funny because thats the only time you guys can beat the Pack, when Arodge is out so really not much to brag about, but go ahead if it makes you "scumbags" feel better

#1020 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How great a team that really was.

Or how crappy their competition was, didnt you just have about 15 posts trying to prove that theory?

Quoted from Asylum:

One man doesn't make a team

If this were true, you would at least be close to splitting the W/L head to head with the Packers over the last 5 years. Arodge is the NFL's all time most efficient passer in the league history not just one guy. They refer to him as the Eraser, erases all the Pack's deficiencies by himself.

#1023 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not really. I was trying to point out that saying a team that was 10-1 only because they hadn't played any good teams yet was ludacris. I don't believe that at all. A win is a win in this league, and the playoffs will sort out the contenders from the pretenders.

Dont even get me started on that weak ass 14 game regular season schedule Its like winning the championship of a 8team fantasy fball league.

#1034 10 years ago

Eraser, is pretty awesome! Does Tennessee even have a NFL team?

arnold-schwarzenegger-eraser.jpgarnold-schwarzenegger-eraser.jpg

DSC09301.JPGDSC09301.JPG

#1036 10 years ago

Am I the only one who misses the Oilers? Ill never forget that playoff game Warren Moon lit up the Bills first half and Frank Reich plundered the Oilers D to complete the comeback. One of the most remarkable games Ive ever watched, that and the Boise St Bowl victory over Oklahoma from 6 years ago or whatever is a close 2nd.

warren-moon-04.jpgwarren-moon-04.jpg

1 week later
#1116 10 years ago

Nice win Niners.

Now I see why Seattle is so good, they full on molest the opposing WR's

#1132 10 years ago

Pats were 5-1 without Gronk to start the season.

#1136 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

And they lost to the jets for fucks sake. The jets are SO bad it's like watching a pop warner team.

And Gronk played in that game

#1139 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Did he? I thought he missed the first 6 games rehabbing that forearm?

Was his first game back, had 114 yards receiving

#1174 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I believe they just did.

Just dont get stabbed doing so

#1207 10 years ago

Holy Jamaal Charles! WOW!!!!

#1212 10 years ago

That official was right there to see that pick by Williams and called it incomplete? Cmawn Man!

Good Win Pack!

#1213 10 years ago

Oh, Dez Bryant already ran off the field like a Bitch!

#1223 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the Packers win.

Im not sure if the Packers won that or the worst play calling Ive ever seen lost it for the Cowboys. Either way we will take the W!

#1224 10 years ago

DAMN!!!! The Bengal punter just got laid out! ouch!

#1229 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Packers didn't quit.

I think Matt Flynn ate some stem cells at half time.

#1237 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He was playing the worst defense in the entire NFL.

Not true, 5 or 6 teams have given up more points which is to me what describes how good a defense is. Yardage is a empty stat if the defense can hold in the redzone and force the opposition to attempt FG's.

#1242 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree with every single word you wrote here.

I think we(you 2) finally have a Bromance brewing.

#1273 10 years ago

Ravens win!

Packers can still win the division with 2 more wins! LOL! Who'd have thunk it?

#1283 10 years ago
Quoted from jrrdw:

The sports casters here in Baltimore are calling Tucker "Legatron".

Thats funny, I dont have cable so I couldnt watch it, but I was watching the updates come in on NFL.com, when they went to 4th and 8 from the Detroit46 or wherever they were I thought it was over.

#1287 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not that I watch much TV, but this item sure comes in handy on game day.

th-767.jpeg 8 KB

F that Odin, Im not paying for that crap anymore, free TV all I care about is watching the Packers.

#1291 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I was about to tell them to take that thing out of there, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse! $55 a month, and NFL Sunday ticket for free! As long as I want.

I cut ties with Direct TV over 3 years ago and have never looked back.

Your bill is $660 a year, thats a lot of custom pin gulps/LED's and other super important mods.

Cmon Arodge! Get in the game this week, Ill consider it my Christmas present if he and Cobb play.

#1294 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I listened to Tuesdays with Rodgers/Wilde, it sounded promising (at least for Rodgers, didn't catch anything on Cobb)

I just read an Article on NFL.com and Arodge doesnt sound optimistic from the way the artice was written, cross your fingers buddy! And drink some freakin fight milk Arodge!

#1297 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Bengals losing Huber is just another big blow for my team..........

Wow did he get lit up, did you think it was a dirty/illegal hit?

Id just like to see the blocker slide the head to the side a little so the helmet doesn't get used as a weapon.

#1300 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Much as it disturbs me I can't honestly say it was a dirty hit nor and illegal hit. Normal punt rush, Huber just dipped his head a little as the hit came in........sucks

He clearly didnt go for a head shot on him.

It is unfortunate the helmet slides up into the chin like that from the recoil of the hit, maybe better face masks could help? I dunno....

#1303 10 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Football Flank, you know that's why we watch it. They've taken enough of the game away in the name of safety if you ask me.

Indeed, I just dislike seeing former players sue for brain trauma as they used their head as a weapon their entire career

#1309 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

So Garvin got fined for that brutal hit on the Bengals punter after all:

Ive watched it multiple times now, he definitely didnt launch at him or lead with the crown of his helmet with intent to headshot him. He initially makes contact with his face mask. Punters being on the "protected player" list led to the fine. Hope that dude recovers well this off season.

#1332 10 years ago

Go EAGLES!!!!!! LOL!

Philly_Eagles.PNGPhilly_Eagles.PNG

#1341 10 years ago

Eagles on Fire!!!!!!!! Brandon Marshall is the pushoff King!!!

always_sunny_birds_of_war.jpgalways_sunny_birds_of_war.jpg

#1355 10 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Not to kick my Packer friends while they are down.... but HOLY SHIT! This feels soooooo good!! GO LIONS!!!!!

Where did this guy go?

#1359 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

"Were" being the key word.

I say we give them a pass Rob, after all the games their starting QB missed they have a valid excuse.

#1370 10 years ago

I don't see the Dolphins losing to the Jets

Did you see the dolphins getting demolished by the Bills?

#1373 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ah, the memories.
» YouTube video

Did you catch the Whoa Nellie reference?

edit---Troy Vincent-----Best CB Badgers ever produced!

#1393 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I know San Fran has a great record but there is something missing there. Some spark just isn't there. Watching them play there is no energy. That doesn't bode well going in to the playoffs.
Kaepernick brought that spark last year.

Crabtree is back, get ready for a hard playoff push.

#1427 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Living in the past now are we? I'll add that the Jets never lost a Superbowl. The Pats got blown out twice and lost their last two to the same team. BOOM!! No body but you wants this team to win.. They have no class.

Lots of tough talk from a Dolphin fan and a team that hasn't sniffed a superbowl win in, what, almost 3 decades now?

#1432 10 years ago

See espn. Rodgers to start vs Bears

You mean this guy? GAME ON!!!!!!!

2011-2-4-rodgersbelt.jpg2011-2-4-rodgersbelt.jpg

#1436 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

while mom and dad sit in Wisconsin and watch

They went to the game, I crashed their house and drank all the beer!

I left a big Crean in the toilet when I left.

#1495 10 years ago

Looked good to me!

Check out Frax and Pinchroma! LOL!

rockers.jpgrockers.jpg

#1498 10 years ago

Whoever wins this Packer-Bear clash isnt going to get far in the playoffs, wow these defenses are bad!

#1507 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Feels like a superbowl win !!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was a thrilling win! WOW!!!!! I love playing big games in Chicago!

Aaron Rodgers belt.jpgAaron Rodgers belt.jpg

#1512 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Go Vikings, Lions or Bears!

0-3 LOL!

#1515 10 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Hey Centerflank!
Congrats on the win.
Next up The Forty Whiners

Thanks! I did all the hard work screaming at the TV all day.

I unfortunately think the 49ers win in GB but that wont stop me from verbally assaulting my TV all over again.

The Packers making the playoffs has to be considered a big accomplishment, I thought Buck said 15 guys on IR, crazy, plus AR12 missing 1/2 the season.

#1522 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

For some reason I picture you being the guy in the commercial of fans with weird good luck moves. Sack on on a pinball machine watching the game is the image that just won't escape me.

This guy? My kids&Wife say the same thing every time he is on.

Unknown-660.jpegUnknown-660.jpeg

#1532 10 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Browns fired their head coach. Wow!

Id keep my bags packed if I were the next head coach hire in Cleveland.

#1536 10 years ago

I must say I enjoy watching Jason Witten play, that guy is a monster! Has soft hands like Dwight Clark and runs like Christian Okoye!

#1544 10 years ago

Game! Jerry Jones may be having a heart attack!

#1569 10 years ago

PreSeason Division winner predictions # correct

CF 4
Tlit-Master 5
TheLaw 4
GreyScale 3
Pinball-is-great 4
Kwiki 3

Tilt-Master wins but Im giving a negative 1 for not predicting the Packers to win the division so its a 4 way tie

#1571 10 years ago

Alright, Wild card Round, post your winner predictions!

#1574 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Alright, Wild card Round, post your winner predictions!

Chiefs beat @Colts

@Eagles beat Saints

@Bengals beat Chargers

49ers beat @Packers

#1577 10 years ago

oops-----never mind

#1581 10 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Screw that . NFL is working on their Disney movie plot . Last year 49ers embarassed the Packers in the Playoffs , for this story to be great the Packers must beat the the 49ers this year .

I could only hope my friend, our Defense is abysmal

Id guess Clay wont be back next week, any updates on him? Cutler had all day to throw today, lucky he is an awful QB

#1584 10 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

I didn't se that, but i did think the play clock ran out on one of the packs 4th down plays in the 4th quarter and wasn't called.

The umpire in the backfield is responsible for calling that penalty. He basically watches the play clock, when it hits zero he then looks to see if the ball is in action of being snapped. It has always had this .5 second delay and is rarely flagged. Sorry you lost $ on the game. Do I need to call the whaambulance?

#1587 10 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Congrats centerflank on that game ....where all those packer haters that were trashing the packers earlier? Quiet like a f%}#*n church mouse ......and man I'm still laughing of that picture of those guys . Lol

Thanks! Im still feeling pretty awesome with that gritty win. At least I get one more week to root for them if nothing else.

The haters can blame the refs for that game but the refs didnt leave Randall Cobb wide open on 4th and 8!

Randall Cobb.jpgRandall Cobb.jpg

td-meme-generator-touchdown-randall-cobb-5f7af1.jpgtd-meme-generator-touchdown-randall-cobb-5f7af1.jpg

BcsWAqjCYAAH061.jpgBcsWAqjCYAAH061.jpg

#1590 10 years ago

When you hover over the little thumbs up and thumbs down fields on the right side, you see that Robin clarified what these mean (to him).
I agree! and I disagree!
If I disagree w/ you predictions it may mean that I just disagree with your pics like how Robin defined it.
It does not necessarily mean that I think any of you fine gentlemen are brain-dead wacked-out crappy pinball players riding the trollercoaster as far as you know.

Thumb this down!

0ap2000000306029.jpg0ap2000000306029.jpg

#1602 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

BTW...I didn't like the late hit call in 1Q on the Bears when they sacked Rodgers. You can't stop a 290 pound DL running at full steam on a dime.

Not true, he chose to fall on him, he could have easily hopped over him. Watch it a few times.

Look where McClellin is running towards AR12, he could clearly see Briggs touched him down. He must be dumber than a box if he didn't. Awareness my friend! Just like the guy who could have scooped up that Rodgers fumble.

I agree it was a ticky tack call but you made your own bed in that game.

// Error: Image 171201 not found //

#1612 10 years ago

Well, good because its at Whysnows place and is probably going to be there for a while.

#1619 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

A large portion of WI (ouside of bigger cities) I have found to not be very accepting of homosexuality. IME at least.

So youve gone around conducting polls?

#1622 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

What's your take and view?

If it doesnt affect ones ability to throw TD's, a man can stick his willy wherever he wants.

#1624 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Damn straight, it's those dang woman's rights we need to control...

I love womens rights and everything else!

Post edited by centerflank :

#1630 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I lived in a larger area my whole life too (Orlando).... I know what he was saying, but it certainly reads funny when he said experience instead of opinion....

His realm of experience was mainly truck stop glory holes, I read in on a gossip internet news site.

#1634 10 years ago

Good to see these two enjoying a moment after the game!

Unknown-214.jpegUnknown-214.jpeg

#1637 10 years ago

Rumor is Jay wont answer his phone and locked himself in his bedroom.

jay-cutler-bed.jpgjay-cutler-bed.jpg

#1640 10 years ago

Last ones for now.....these are for you Hilton!

images-278.jpegimages-278.jpeg

37627775.jpg37627775.jpg

images-1-417.jpegimages-1-417.jpeg

#1641 10 years ago

I lied.

images-702.jpegimages-702.jpeg

Cutler-sucks.jpgCutler-sucks.jpg

pampers.jpgpampers.jpg

logo478160359341348263858.pnglogo478160359341348263858.png

#1646 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Homosexual - who cares? His preference is none of my business. As long as he loves and not hates - enjoy my friend.
As a Bears fan I respect the hell out of Rodgers play. He's a hell of a football player. And IMHO might even be better than Favre. Yes I said it. He is so much more accurate. Taking nothing away from gunslinger Ironman Favre, Rodgers is the real deal. And for him to go through that draft day bs and soap opera of Favre retire/not retire/retire/not retire = man knows how to overcome adversity. True test of someone's character is how they respond to adversity. Rodgers simply is the man. Being homosexual doesn't change that.

Completely agreed, well said Badbilly.

Lets all curb "that talk" like Pinball-is-great mentioned to avoid any moderator shenanigans.

Back on topic of football and ripping on Jay Cutler, Thank You!

#1691 10 years ago

Anyone know when the Bears play this weekend?

Go PACK!

hot-sexy-green-bay-packers-girls-fans-5-550x412.jpghot-sexy-green-bay-packers-girls-fans-5-550x412.jpg

#1696 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

I hope they paid her good to wear them ugly ass colors!

Still pretty butt hurt from that crushing Packer win?

I love winning games at the bears home field, whats it called? South Lambeau I believe.

#1698 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

At least no troubles selling out tickets...

Who has the record?.....

#1703 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

SEC baby! Toughest conference in college football.

They do have the highest paid players, no doubt about that.

#1705 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

What is the salary cap these days the college football? (;

I dont think sec abides by the salary cap, just ask Jetzxi about his Volunteers...

#1707 10 years ago

I see the haters cant answer any Q's and avoid all truths! LOL!

#1710 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I live near the land, and all I can ever remember were two. Phil Simms said it the first time and one more recent, and the other times they all said "I'm going to Disney World". But I just did more research, and the the two that said Disneyland also did World spots too. So I give you Aaron Rodgers-
» YouTube video

Jetzxi and Whysnow now despise disneyland, way to go Odin!

#1718 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why isn't anybody buying tix to the game?

Playoff ticket packages were sent out during the abysmal part of season a few weeks ago when it looked like we had no shot at making the playoffs.

I expect a run at the box office today, if not, I may be going to Lambeau this weekend!!!

#1722 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Who can blame them? Who the hell wants to go sit in those stands when the temp. is going to be something like 8 below zero?!

I love the history of Lambeau and all, but put a freaking retractable roof or something on it, anything so they can moderate the temps.

-8 is brutal! They are almost sold out, ~1000~ tix left last I read....

#1734 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Oh, here and there.

Welcome back buddy!!!!!

#1736 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

There you are. Why don't you buy a ticket for that Pack game? What's wrong with you guys up there?

Sorry man, blew all my cash on AC/DC Luci.....plus Hobbit payments, Im strapped!

#1742 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

GB Tickets are sold out, no blackout.

Damn, we just broke the bear fans hearts again, oops

#1761 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I hear some packer fans wear pilot helmets while tailgating!
But seriously you gotta go, CF (and take your helmet)

Ha, that was Mike Hays (bear fan) pilot helmet! There is no way Im going to Lambeau, I cant justify spending the money when I can sit on the couch and watch on my plasma and my kids fetch me beers the whole game!

Quoted from badbilly27:

Predicted to be the coldest game played in NFL history. Enjoy that tailgate!!

While I honestly think SF is a better team than GB, I'm going to predict an upset. GB will beat SF this weekend. You heard it from a Bears fan. They lost to SF 34 to 28 week 1 in SF - before Lacey came into his own. Add the cold weather - I think they pull it out with Rodgers.

Yeah, I suppose it could happen but I have very tempered expectations. Our D looks simply awful, I hear Clay might play but if he does he'll have the club hand would be fairly ineffective.

Much respect to any 49er or Packer fan that braves that bone chilling weather!

#1767 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Say it ain't so! Where is the optimism? Even with it possibly being one of the coldest games in NFL history?

We just dont match up well with them, sorry. That would be my pick if I was putting money on it. AR12 is going to have to put up a masterpiece for us to get the W. Last time we played a cold weather home game (against the Giants) our freaking WR's had major dropsies.

Quoted from gambit3113:

SF is built for a cold game. Smash mouth O, hard hitting D. But this goes beyond cold. Maybe even for GB. I expect it to be a weird game, with no way of predicting who can even begin to deal with -15 temps. I don't expect Kaep to be able to throw. Maybe Gore can perform. Rodgers will be better, and Lacy's ankle will be an issue at some point. Good luck betting this one.

Gore hasnt been all that amazing in my opinion, he's still a grinder and secures the ball well. Packer D is ripe for getting run on by a QB like CK. You are right though, weather is going to be the true wild card in this matchup.

#1783 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

They over pursue a lot.

That is almost an understatement LOL! Capers is a must fire in my opinion, maybe we will get lucky and he just retires. Charles Woodson and a healthy Clay masked his vanilla defensive play calling for so long. Now they just look punchless, I think we have quality CB's that snag a nice interception here and there but our Safeties look perplexed in coverage.

Kickoff is almost here, ENJOY! Wild Card and Divisional playoffs are my 2 favorite weekends of football action! You get to watch all 8 games of the best teams in action!

#1808 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Ok my DVR caught up, my Colts suck lol!

Good thing you have 5 other favorite teams so you can just jump on the next bandwagon that cruises by.

#1817 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Indy can make this a game right here.

oopsers!

#1822 10 years ago

Great timeout Colts Then the kicker got a practice shot in.

#1846 10 years ago

Damn, ran out to plow my driveway and my other 2 accounts and missed the end, nice comeback Colts!

#1859 10 years ago

Why didnt the Saint run another quick QB keeper, could have run the clock to 5 seconds and had 2 TO's left

I suppose you can spike it here, good win Saints!

#1862 10 years ago

Weather looked pretty decent in Philly, I wanted to change my pick to the Saints once I saw the field conditions at the start of the game but I didnt want to be *that guy*

#1864 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

My reverse jinx playoffs picks worked!

Ha! Im right with you!

Go Saints!

dome_patrol_poster.jpgdome_patrol_poster.jpg

#1866 10 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

It's always a tough call

In regards to the Packer-Steeler game, I would have instructed my defense to let the rb score the TD to get the ball back with time on the clock.

Ive always thought 2nd half timeouts are like this VVVV

tumblr_m8a7oxvG9Q1rolh67o1_400.jpgtumblr_m8a7oxvG9Q1rolh67o1_400.jpg

GollumwRing06.jpgGollumwRing06.jpg

#1884 10 years ago

Seriously? running Kuhn on 3rd&3? You can at least call plays to try to win the game.

#1887 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

At least the pack's red zone D has held so far. Still only a 1 possession game.

If I am CK, Im throwing to whatever WR/TE draws safety coverage all day.

AR12 is going to have to start throwing the ball, that clock needs to be short in his head. then they run on 3rd and 15, throw a freaking QB roll out deep route. Grrrr!

#1891 10 years ago

Tramon is a baller! CK can throw at him all day, Im good with that.

OK, PACK, do not run Kuhn here!

#1897 10 years ago

Edit--- ^ Yes indeed! ^

LOVE U Jordy!!!!!

#1899 10 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Watching 49ers v packers and am wondering why the players are wearing bum bags/ fanny packs?

They usually have hand warmers inside them. You know, like the hunters have in tree stands during cold weather.

#1902 10 years ago

I missed the replay on the hands to the face call on Bakhtiari, did they both have hands on each others face mask?

Zebra's were doing a good job of letting the calls go both ways but that was huge....

#1905 10 years ago

Burn those TO's!!!!!

#1907 10 years ago

Nice start D!!!!!!

#1909 10 years ago

JamesJones has to make that catch, thats the stuff that separates your team from advancing to the next round of playoffs.

#1912 10 years ago

We might as well put R Cobb in at OLB for Mulamba since we arent throwing the ball to him at all

#1913 10 years ago

I guess you can now bat down the arms of the receiver before the ball gets there and its all good.

Post edited by centerflank : spelling

#1919 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

When you are making a play on the ball it is

Where did he make a play on the ball, you need to watch some replays of that.

#1924 10 years ago

WTF? I saw the Fox crew feed an apple to Pam Oliver through a chain link fence before the last kickoff.

#1928 10 years ago

I think Nilroc listens to to that Dawsons Creek song all day long.

#1932 10 years ago

Cmon Humperdink, throw a pic here, DONT LET HIM SCRAMBLE!!!!!!!

#1949 10 years ago

Packers had 16 dudes (I think) on IR plus Clay missed the game, Oh well.....I only watch Hockey anyway as the Giants super fan advised me many pages back.

The best thing about having that many guys on IR was we still punked the bears and eliminated them from advancing. Classic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
1,116 posts in this topic match your search for posts by centerflank. You are on page 1 of 5.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider centerflank.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/1?tu=centerflank and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.