pasted_image (resized).png
nose-swipe.gif
5CD8BE91-06DC-4095-8B61-F18E6DC7BB6E.gif
carmichael.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 1,516.
#9901 6 years ago

Moss-Dawkins-Lewis-Hutchinson-Jacoby

#9902 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s ancient history and he was never convicted of killing anybody.

Not convicted but he plea bargained.

#9903 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Misconceptions
1. Ray Lewis was involved in a murder – Ray Lewis was an eventual witness in a murder case. He was charged with the murder of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar along with his two companions Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting...Eventually, the case ended with the defendants acquitted for reasons of self defense. In the eyes of the court, no murder took place.

#9904 6 years ago

Regardless Lewis deserves to be there because he was the best of the best and should be judged solely on the merits of his play on the field, end of story.

#9905 6 years ago

Bills & Vikes in the SB!
Well, I can dream...

#9906 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Bills & Vikes in the SB!
Well, I can dream...

The battle of 0-4's!

#9907 6 years ago

What's Shady's status... Cause they have no chance in this game without him

#9908 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's Shady's status... Cause they have no chance in this game without him

Its a little shady at this point...

#9909 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Not to a murder charge he didn’t.

Come on man.

#9910 6 years ago

Wow Buffalo fans have now contributed over $400,000 to the Andy Dalton children's fund and to top it off they sent 1,600 chicken wings to cincy as well. Makes me feel bad for all the horrible things I've said about the Bills and their fans over the years (damn Jim Kelly). I have to give them a huge call out though these fans are certainly a class act. You'll be sure to enter the playoffs with plenty of new fans and support here in Cincy. Once again on behalf of these kids Thank You Buffalo!!!

#9911 6 years ago

Should spend those monies on stem cells for shady

#9912 6 years ago

Damn Bills fans winning the hearts and minds of who dey nation never thought I’d see that

Hey bengals fans - would you really rather have Gruden back than another 2 years of marvelous Marv?

#9913 6 years ago

Hell no we don't want Gruden, neither Gruden, both suck. We were never so happy to have gotten rid of his ass!

#9914 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Damn Bills fans winning the hearts and minds of who dey nation never thought I’d see that

For the playoffs only, back to war after that!

#9915 6 years ago

Let's hear some superbowl predictions BEFORE wild card games! I'll get crazy and say Vikes over the Jags! 34-16

#9916 6 years ago

They had an 0-16 parade in Cleveland today and some the players got pissed! lol

#9917 6 years ago

Pissed off or pissed drunk at the parade?!? Haha

#9918 6 years ago

nYHrtRJ.gifnYHrtRJ.gif

#9919 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Let's hear some superbowl predictions BEFORE wild card games! I'll get crazy and say Vikes over the Jags! 34-16

Minnesota v Patriots.

Hopefully Pats lose early and then Pitt can get there and beat Vikes again.

Also sorry been busy today
Chiefs, rams, Saints.
Don't have the info yet on shady to predict that one

#9920 6 years ago

Hey we got a game here... I like these Titans

#9921 6 years ago

Oh man that was great... Fantastic job Titans. Honestly nobody wanted KCs boring shit in the playoffs. Still think that Mariota pass/catch td was passed scrimmage but whatever

#9922 6 years ago

I did not see that coming. I had titans pegged as the worst team in playoffs and at halftime it showed. But uh......yea...guess patriots get another gimmie into the championship game.

#9923 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I did not see that coming. I had titans pegged as the worst team in playoffs and at halftime it showed. But uh......yea...guess patriots get another gimmie into the championship game.

Your post seems like you were thinking the Chiefs could have beat the pats which is truly funny

Chiefs - 61 yards 0 points send half.
Man that MNF guy voice cracking on that TD was wacky... Peter Brady shit

#9924 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Your post seems like you were thinking the Chiefs could have beat the pats which is truly funny
Chiefs - 61 yards 0 points send half.
Man that MNF guy voice cracking on that TD was wacky... Peter Brady shit

Hah true. At least KC v NE would have been a better game. At least I thought it would be prior to watching that 2nd half lol.

#9925 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah true. At least KC v NE would have been a better game. At least I thought it would be prior to watching that 2nd half lol.

I actually think if called correctly Titan s have a better chance vs pats. Namely, just rush Mariota every time. Nobody does that shit... The one thing MAYBE Bellicheck didn't plan for?

#9926 6 years ago

Did anyone see that Rams owner?

#9927 6 years ago

The Dolphins whooped up on the Pats recently, and they're not too different than the Titans.

Probably not going to happen against the goat and Belichek but it will be fun to follow nevertheless.

Also first playoff win since 2003. Dilly dilly!

#9928 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I didn't get my pick in but i would say Pats vs Saints. I also really like Atlanta but it seems douchey picking a SB rematch.

#9929 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

The Dolphins whooped up on the Pats recently, and they're not too different than the Titans.
Probably not going to happen against the goat and Belichek but it will be fun to follow nevertheless.

Yeah, ok, boring comment, whatever.

Quoted from Erik:

Also first playoff win since 2003. Dilly dilly!

Excellent use of the Dilly Dilly catch-phrase. Thumbs up for Erik's comment. Dilly Dilly!

#9930 6 years ago

Another bad playoff loss by my chefs. Once Kelce got ko’d momentum changed..game of 2 half’s. Pats don’t look as strong as previous years, and I don’t see a team that dominates in either conference. I’m cheering for a team that hasn’t won it all, or w no expectations. Go bills and saints (always liked Brees)

#9931 6 years ago

Welp, after day 1 of NFL Wildcard games here in Jan 2018, the AFC West and NFC West teams (KC & LAR) have already lost, and those two divisions won't be putting a team in the Conf Championship games or in the Super Bowl.

With the Tenn Titans win and the Atl Falcons win, the AFC South and NFC South Divisions are looking pretty good right now.
In the upcoming Saints-Panthers wildcard game, both teams are NFC South Div teams, so another NFC South team is going to the next round along with the Falcons. So, that is 2 NFC South teams advancing in the play-offs.
In the upcoming Bills-Jags wildcard game, possibly another AFC South team (the Jax Jags) will win and adv to the next round along with the Titans. So, that would be 2 AFC South teams advancing.

Or if the Bills win that means two AFC East teams would be playing in the divisional round due to the Pats had a 1st round bye.
And due to seedings, the Bills would then play the Patriots in the div round. Thus, an AFC East team would win that game and adv to the AFC Conf Championship game. Go Bills!

#9932 6 years ago

Thank You andy reid. I put $20 on chiefs going all the way this year in vegas. I tuned in at half time, grinning ear to ear. Total 2nd half collapse. Way to go for it all on 4th down. Even though a field goal would have won it. Once again reid makes it to playoffs and folds like a lawn chair.
Jeez, has the whole media jumped on the pats "collapse" band wagon. I guess they think its time to take brady down.
cleveland perfect season parade is classic. Why should the browns players be upset, they care nothing for the fans. They showed that by kneeling during anthem.

#9933 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh man that was great... Fantastic job Titans. Honestly nobody wanted KCs boring shit in the playoffs. Still think that Mariota pass/catch td was passed scrimmage but whatever

As a fan of the Chiefs, what a shit show in the 2nd half. See that hit on Kelce? His bells are prolly still ringing....

#9934 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Welp, after day 1 of NFL Wildcard games here in Jan 2018, the AFC West and NFC West teams (KC & LAR) have already lost, and those two divisions won't be putting a team in the Conf Championship games or in the Super Bowl.
With the Tenn Titans win and the Atl Falcons win, the AFC South and NFC South Divisions are looking pretty good right now.
In the upcoming Saints-Panthers wildcard game, both teams are NFC South Div teams, so another NFC South team is going to the next round along with the Falcons. So, that is 2 NFC South teams advancing in the play-offs.
In the upcoming Bills-Jags wildcard game, possibly another AFC South team (the Jax Jags) will win and adv to the next round along with the Titans. So, that would be 2 AFC South teams advancing.
Or if the Bills win that means two AFC East teams would be playing in the divisional round due to the Pats had a 1st round bye.
And due to seedings, the Bills would then play the Patriots in the div round. Thus, an AFC East team would win that game and adv to the AFC Conf Championship game. Go Bills!

Who cares which division sends teams? This isn't the SEC.

#9935 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

As a fan of the Chiefs, what a shit show in the 2nd half. See that hit on Kelce? His bells are prolly still ringing....

Every call went against the Chiefs. Every ball bounced the wrong way.

#9936 6 years ago

Saw these today and thought they were pretty good

(Not sure how to embed the image on this one)
https://m.imgur.com/VCnhh7N

IMG_1270.JPG.992ee28bdf60a8e2987e5b923a008653.JPGIMG_1270.JPG.992ee28bdf60a8e2987e5b923a008653.JPG

#9937 6 years ago

Buffalo, Buffalo, Buffalo!!!!!!

#9938 6 years ago

Bortles is so bad. It's embarrassing to be a Jags fan. Gotta love the announcers saying it might be the wind after he misses a wide open receiver that is maybe 5 yards away. Its not the wind. Its the fact that he sucks.

#9939 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Bortles is so bad. It's embarrassing to be a Jags fan. Gotta love the announcers saying it might be the wind after he misses a wide open receiver that is maybe 5 yards away. Its not the wind. Its the fact that he sucks.

You don't even know embarrassing. Try years of starting Locker, Mettenberger, and Whitehurst!!

Tyrod also looks awful so far, along with the Bills offensive play calls in the red zone.

#9940 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

THIS ^^
As John Madden would say, "He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a handful of hay"

#9941 6 years ago

Man this game is a brutal watch.

Yeah wtf is Romo talking g about the wind? Classic

#9942 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Man this game is a brutal watch.
Yeah wtf is Romo talking g about the wind? Classic

Two playoff teams who can't wait to axe their qbs

#9943 6 years ago

Well, Pharoh Cooper with his two turnovers cost the Rams any chance in that game. The 10 Atlanta points off his turnovers wasn't even the worst part. It kept the Rams defense perpetually on the field in the first half and tired them out for the rest of the game. Then to top it off, he bobbled a punt return in the 4th quarter, that if he had caught cleanly had a lot of room to run. What a turkey. Now that the Lambs are out of it, Go Vikes!

#9944 6 years ago

Well at least the Jags won. And at least the Bills don't have the Ryans anymore, so that is a consolation for them. Maybe they can keep improving with better coaching.

#9945 6 years ago

Notorious P-I-G streaking all over the streets of Breaux Bridge tonight

#9946 6 years ago

Vikes for the win!!!! (NFC title, anyway)

#9947 6 years ago

If the Jags are gonna beat the Steelers next weekend, they need RB Leonard Fournette to step on the gas pedal and have about a 150 yard game (rushing and receiving). Get him the ball and some open space and let him run.

If the Titans are gonna beat the Patriots, they need .................a miracle and divine intervention. Go Titans!

Not many NFL teams can start out 0 and 2 and go on to be 1 of 8 teams left with a chance to get to the Super Bowl. Go Saints!

#9948 6 years ago

Eagles are ONE AND DONE!!

#9949 6 years ago

Hey Bills, ever think of blitzing? Jeez...
I can't believe I watched the whole game. What a shit show. I should have turned on a repeat of last years' Scottie's Tournament of Hearts curling.

#9950 6 years ago

The Jags beat the Steelers handily this season while hiding Bortles. You have to think that's the offensive plan again this week. Should be a beauty!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 75,778 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 1,516.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/199 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.