Topic Stats

• 20,762 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 minutes ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,663 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F849A801-BAED-47F7-BED6-857CFBAC643E (resized).jpeg
SuperBowl-1-smokebreak-halftime (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200128-003527~2 (resized).png
57500D1A-727D-42C2-9F67-9C723800EB36 (resized).png
di_05812 (resized).jpg
image0000004fc (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200125-201131_Chrome (resized).jpg
C2CB3CCD-5195-4703-829A-D8E9B2F87047 (resized).png
AD843E98-1AFB-4D62-83AF-8ECD7375F700 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1579918812656 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image2 (resized).png
pasted_image1 (resized).png
6569E1C0-A261-470F-AA09-2DD466C0FED2 (resized).jpeg
D2B5E4B6-0A6D-46C7-BBE0-E6F1E0845C29 (resized).jpeg
dirtbagg66 (resized).jpg

There are 20762 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 416.
#9801 2 years ago

They're being real hard on them this year. Did you see K Hunts disallowed td catch? Complete Burt Emanuel rule that they changed... So lame these days.

#9802 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I sure hope the Bills make the play-offs as a wildcard team.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Doubtfull. The snow helped them win that game...3rd strong QB in a real weather game isn't going as well.

Oh, Tyrod back and another good win. You never know.

#9803 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Marvin Lewis' 15-year stint in Cincinnati is ending abruptly. Find out why the long-tenured coach and the Bengals are deciding to call it quits at the end of the season..."
Boy I can't even imagine why?

Those guys weren't even trying vs. Vikings, especially on D. Hurt my fantasy numbers cause the Vikings beat them too good and pulled Keenum at the start of the 4th.

Somebody tell the Steelers coaching staff one regular sized NFL player isn't enough to cover the freak of nature known as Gronk.

#9804 2 years ago

Jax Jags are ...IN da play-offs!
JaxJags_cheer- (resized).jpg
Still got to battle things out some more to see if Jags win the AFC South or go in as an AFC wildcard team.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

If Panthers beat the Bucs in Carolina on Sun, then the Panthers are ...IN the play-offs! (Car favored by 10 points)

The Falcons play the Saints in New Orleans on Sun. The winner of that game will be ...IN the play-offs! (Saints fav by 5-1/2 points)

Bills play at New England. Pats favored by 12. Go Bills! Time to beat the Dark Side and hold on to a wildcard spot.

#9805 2 years ago

It's not looking god for the Bills. They play NE & then Miami. I can't picture them beating NE. NE's gonna be on a mission after last week. The Ravens play the Colts & then the Bengals, so it looks like they'll take the last wildcard spot.

#9806 2 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

It's not looking god for the Bills. They play NE & then Miami. I can't picture them beating NE. NE's gonna be on a mission after last week. The Ravens play the Colts & then the Bengals, so it looks like they'll take the last wildcard spot.

Well hopefully NE does what they did last time and limits McCoy. My fantasy opponent has him.

#9807 2 years ago

Little late putting the tree up but happy with the results. Too bad both our teams suck. Going to get some silver and gold garland

20171220_171705.jpg

20171220_171734.jpg

#9808 2 years ago

There is no Thursday night game this week but there are 2 Saturday games and 2 Monday games.

#9809 2 years ago

The LEAST shocking headline in Steeler Nation

"The New England Patriots signed Pittsburgh Steelers franchise sack leader James Harrison on Tuesday. "

My brother and I have been discussing this since he texted me 2 minutes after Harrison was dropped.
I had hoped it was a long con to make Harrison a double agent but that shows advanced coaching, which would be more of a Patriots thing.

#9810 2 years ago

How much are they giving him?! Either way.. coach Belichick is brilliant. Worth every penny and they can't get fined for all that 1st hand info!

#9811 2 years ago

$59k

#9812 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How much are they giving him?!

One time cash payment of 100K in a large envelope at a dark parking lot.
I mean it was cute when he went to the Bungels, but when NE crushes them in the Playoffs I don;t know if he'll be allowed back.

#9813 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

One time cash payment of 100K in a large envelope at a dark parking lot.
I mean it was cute when he went to the Bungels, but when NE crushes them in the Playoffs I don;t know if he'll be allowed back.

Didn’t the Steelers cut him? The odds of him going to a playoff team were good. Pats are legitimately thin at that position. I’m still not quite sure why the Steelers cut him. Who is TJ Watts backup?

#9814 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Didn’t the Steelers cut him? The odds of him going to a playoff team were good. Pats are legitimately thin at that position. I’m still not quite sure why the Steelers cut him. Who is TJ Watts backup?

Yes they dropped him...the entire thing's so fishy is why it's all so confusing. They haven't played him a ton, he wasn't happy, but obviously NE would pick him up...it's so obvious. with 1 game left...wtf?!? Activated a tackle but damn there's fat to be shaved everywhere.

When I said "allowed back" I meant to retire or as i saw someone wisely say as a strength and condition coach
But now lots of steelers are talking shit aboot him...man it's gotta be a ruse. I mean it doesn't but it would be awesome if it was.

#9815 2 years ago

Tanking for playoff seeding alert!

Rams open up a 6 point favorite against 49ers. Line quickly drops to 3. Then coach announces he's sitting the starters and now 49ers are 3 point favorites.

Rams lose and get the fourth seed and avoid going to Minnesota in divisional round.

#9816 2 years ago

So after many sad years haha
The Jacksonville Jaguars have had a very good season so far.
DUVAL! LOL

#9817 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see who sneaks in for the last wild card teams..I’m also looking forward to my chefs sitting A.Smith and starting their 1st round pick (10th overall) P. Mahomes vs the donkeys. This kid has a huge arm..

#9818 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tanking for playoff seeding alert!
Rams open up a 6 point favorite against 49ers. Line quickly drops to 3. Then coach announces he's sitting the starters and now 49ers are 3 point favorites.
Rams lose and get the fourth seed and avoid going to Minnesota in divisional round.

Smart move. Essentially give your team a bye week. The Rams have a darn good chance of beating a Nick Foles led Eagles team. They are 7-1 on the road this year. Much tougher task of beating the Vikes.

#9819 2 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

This kid has a huge arm..

Yep he's a real j Cutler

#9820 2 years ago

4 teams in the AFC are playing for two wildcard spots on Sunday (Ravens, Titans, Bills, and Chargers).
That adds some intensity to the action.
Jax Jags play at Tenn Titans
Bills play at Miami. Go Bills! (Bills are favored by 2-1/2 points)
Raiders play at Chargers. Go Chargers! (Chargers favored by 7)
Bengals play at Baltimore. Go Bengals!
Can the Bengals play spoilers two weeks in a row? They knocked out the Lions last week. Maybe they can knock out the Ravens too.

In the NFC, the Seattle Seahawks are still trying to get a wildcard spot.
They need to beat the Cardinals in Seattle, AND they need the Falcons to lose to the Panthers in Atlanta.
I rarely pull for the Falcons to win, but in this case, ...Go Falcons!

A few other NFC games have some significance concerning final play-off seeding positions.
Saints are already in the play-offs, but can win the NFC South with a win over the Bucs at Tampa Bay, and that would give the Saints a home play-off game in the 1st round. Go Saints! (Saints favored by 6)

#9821 2 years ago

To me, all four of these teams are dirty birds (Eagles, Falcons, Ravens, & Seahawks).
But I forgot which one is officially the Dirty Birds.

#9822 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Jax Jags play at Tenn Titans

Jags had a downer last week. They will /or should beat the Titans.

#9823 2 years ago

Is Pitt really -14 woth most of their starters outs? Ouch...I'df bet that one

EDIT: oh nevermind that was the open

#9824 2 years ago

Black Monday tomorrow.

The following teams are expected to be looking for new coaches

NYG
IND
CIN
CHI
ARZ
TB

Teams that might make changes

DEN
OAK
TEN (if they miss playoffs)
DET
CLE
HOU
WSH

Teams that should make changes, but won't

GB
DAL

#9825 2 years ago

Ariens leaving is a little bit of a shock. But it is an old team and probably needs rebuilding.

#9826 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ariens leaving is a little bit of a shock. But it is an old team and probably needs rebuilding.

I think he's retiring.

#9827 2 years ago

This Oakland/Gruden situation is just bizarre

#9828 2 years ago

Gruden on mnf has run its course. He'd be crazy not to take what's rumored to be offered. 10mil/year and part ownership of the Raiders.

#9829 2 years ago

^ straight cash homie...how Hue Jackson still has a job..I don’t get that...

#9830 2 years ago

I was surprised to see the Titans favored. I fully expect their offense to shit the bed, but we'll see shortly.

#9831 2 years ago

Welcome Cleveland Browns and fans to the ultra pathetic losers club being a Detroit Lions fan i felt your pain 9 years ago and we still suck the lions are another fine Ford product a lemon only thing worse by Ford was the exploding pinto they used to build

#9832 2 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I was surprised to see the Titans favored. I fully expect their offense to shit the bed, but we'll see shortly.

I guess Vegas was right and I was right too

#9833 2 years ago

OMG!!!
Bal is going to choke it away!
Bills are making the playoffs for first time since 99!!

#9834 2 years ago

Patriots are 5 for 6 when the #1 seed. If they don't get upset in the divisional round, they own the Steelers and should roll to BradyBelichek's 8th super bowl appearance

#9835 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

OMG!!!
Bal is going to choke it away!
Bills are making the playoffs for first time since 99!!

Nice.

#9836 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Teams that might make changes

DEN
OAK

Yep, Del Rio is gone.

Colts Pagano also done....

#9837 2 years ago

Go Bills!

#9838 2 years ago

Go Saints!
Go Chiefs!
Go Bills!

#9839 2 years ago

Would love to see the Vikings finally win one in their home stadium.Skol

#9840 2 years ago

Watched the Chiefs play the Broncos today. Beth Mowins was one of the commentators....just painful listening to her.

#9841 2 years ago

Anyone but the pats...

#9842 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Would love to see the Vikings finally win one in their home stadium.

Yes, after looking over the NFC teams in the play-offs, if the Saints don't make it to the Super Bowl, then I'll pull for the Vikings to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. The Vikings had a great regular season, the Super Bowl will be in Minnesota on Feb 4th, and the Vikings haven't won an NFC Conference Championship since the 70's when Fran Tarkenton was scrambling around on the field trying not to get killed.

#9843 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Patriots are 5 for 6 when the #1 seed. If they don't get upset in the divisional round, they own the Steelers and should roll to BradyBelichek's 7th super bowl appearance

Patriots cheat

#9844 2 years ago

G'damn Saints lost on purpose. Now they get to avoid The Vikings until NFC championship. Rams lost on purpose hoping for the same outcome. It reminds me of the South Park episode when all the kids try to lose the baseball games on purpose so they don't have to keep playing during their summer vacation.

Edit: Could bite them in the ass if they have to play NFC championship in the L.A. Coliseum instead of super dome.

#9845 2 years ago

Kudos to the nfl for setting up the final weekend the way they did. Put all the meaningful games in the late time slot. Made for a great last full weekend of football.

Was it just me or did Carolina look broken? A couple weeks back I was saying the panthers were a dangerous team to contend with in the nfc. Now they look like a easy out for the Saints

Panthers at Saints 3 should be best game of the wildcard round. Billa at Jags will be both weird and cool to see. Can't wait for the divisional round in 2 weeks.

#9846 2 years ago

Panthers might bounce back. good first week of the playoffs coming up.

#9847 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Patriots are 5 for 6 when the #1 seed. If they don't get upset in the divisional round, they own the Steelers and should roll to BradyBelichek's 7th super bowl appearance

*8th

#9848 2 years ago

Lions and Bears both fire their coaches.

Who's next?

#9849 2 years ago

Early lines for wildcard weekend

Chiefs -7.5 vs Titans
Rams -5.5 vs Falcons
Jaguars -7 vs Bills
Saints -6 vs Panthers

#9850 2 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Would love to see the Vikings finally win one in their home stadium.Skol

Ditto!!!!! Easily still the least talked about team, with as good a record as anyone. Defense #1 in every category that means something.

And all anyone talks about is the Saints/ Philly.

We shall see....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Sale Pending!
Chicagoland, IL
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11,500.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 20762 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 416.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside