• maybe 5 votes
    4%
  • no but Im a complete moron 6 votes
    5%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 64 votes
    57%

(112 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 931 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN5947 (resized).JPG
images (resized).jpg
B03A545F-258B-455D-8025-10C936312C3E (resized).jpeg
27AFCBA7-2D06-40C9-B4D8-D2675AC94361 (resized).jpeg
deadhorse (resized).jpg
Deadpool (resized).png
download (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
steve-young-USFL (resized).jpg
r960-2bdd44265692ea1b4384d355efe7ae58 (resized).jpg
IMG_1019 (resized).PNG
brady-strip-sack (resized).jpg
48E3794C00000578-5352481-image-a-9_1517824158568 (resized).jpg
IMG_5004 (resized).PNG
IMG_4991 (resized).PNG
IMG_4993 (resized).JPG

There are 10730 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 215.
#9601 9 months ago

This weeks picks:
CHI (-6) over GB
DET (-13) over CLE
PIT (-11) over IND
TEN (-5.5) over CIN
NE (-8.5) over DEN

Didn't realize I had picked all favourites. It was hard picking this week.

#9602 9 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

This weeks picks:
CHI (-6) over GB
DET (-13) over CLE
PIT (-11) over IND
TEN (-5.5) over CIN
NE (-8.5) over DEN

Who would have thought a month ago that the Bears would be favored by 6 over the Packers in this game?

#9603 9 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

DET (-13) over CLE
PIT (-11) over IND

Those are tough right there.

#9604 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Those are tough right there.

Yeah, but there wasn't much choice. Hopefully they pull through.

#9605 9 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Yeah, but there wasn't much choice. Hopefully they pull through.

Agreed but damn you start seeing those college sized lines and it's suspicious.

#9607 9 months ago

"Burfict finally leaving the field, but not before arguing with fans and doing the Johnny Manziel money sign. My goodness."

#9608 9 months ago

The manziel fingers made me laugh. Cincy collects penalties like nobody's business

#9609 9 months ago

I picked up Robert Woods Saturday. Woo!

#9610 9 months ago

The Steelers end zone celebration was a re-enactment of the AJ Green/Jalen Ramsey fight. It's only a matter of time before one of these celebrations erupts into a brawl.

#9611 9 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

This weeks picks:
CHI (-6) over GB
DET (-13) over CLE
PIT (-11) over IND
TEN (-5.5) over CIN
NE (-8.5) over DEN

Twas a bad week.

#9612 9 months ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Twas a bad week.

Betting NFL is tough as everyone knows and I'm not trying to get in your business, but I'm going to strongly advise you stop betting on the Lions Every game is a "trap game" for them.

#9613 9 months ago

Also never helps betting all favorites. Lions actually covered the -13. Won by 14

Quoted from TheLaw:

Betting NFL is tough as everyone knows and I'm not trying to get in your business, but I'm going to strongly advise you stop betting on the Lions Every game is a "trap game" for them.

#9614 9 months ago

Football is overrated

#9615 9 months ago

Then gtfo

#9616 9 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Football is overrated

Then why come into this thread?

How about my Rams. Was not happy when they hired Sean McVay, but man has he turned that team around. The real test will be in the coming weeks when they have to play the Vikings, Saints, Eagles, and Seahawks. Considering last years 4-12 record, do they have the toughest schedule or what?

#9617 9 months ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

The real test will be in the coming weeks when they have to play the Vikings, Saints, Eagles, and Seahawks. Considering last years 4-12 record, do they have the toughest schedule or what?

Yes, that's tough when you have to play 4 probable play-off teams in 5 weeks.

I see that the Chargers are favored by 4 at home over the Bills.
Should be a good game. Both teams desperate for a win.
Chargers need to win out the next 7 remaining games to hopefully make the play-offs.
Their schedule is not that hard, except that game at Kansas City mid Dec.

#9618 9 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah, there are a couple spoiler teams. The Bills & Jets come to mind.
Speaking of the Bills, this week's picks:
GB over BAL (-2)
MIA (-1) over TB
LAR over MIN (-2)
LACH (-4) over BUF
PHI (-3.5) over DAL

#9619 9 months ago

I've been gambling for 25 years on sports and was a 75% favorite bettor and had decent results for 20 of them. About 5 years ago I discovered pregame.com and now I'm a 75% underdog bettor with way better results. The best thing about it is it shows where all the money is being placed and by who (public/pros) Highly recommended!

Not sure if anyone else does this but is a great trick. Go thru the games and write down what you think the lines should be. Then check the actual lines and see where differences are. Good luck!

#9620 9 months ago

I'll check it out, thanks!

#9621 9 months ago

I'm not sure about the Bills this week with them benching Tyrod Taylor. I wasn't a fan of Taylor but l don't anything about his replacement, Nathan Peterman, other than he is from Jacksonville. Who knows, he might be able to spark that offense. The Chargers have a good defense this year so it will be a tough test for him.

#9622 9 months ago

Might have another good Thursday game tonight?

#9623 9 months ago

Cowboys season is on the line sunday nite dammit ..hope their o-line shows up.

#9624 9 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Cowboys season is on the line sunday nite dammit ..hope their o-line shows up.

I believe Tyron is confirmed out for Sunday. Been starting Dak all season, but picked up Keenum just in case. Not sure what to do as Keenum has a tough matchup.

#9625 9 months ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I believe Tyron is confirmed out for Sunday. Been starting Dak all season, but picked up Keenum just in case. Not sure what to do as Keenum has a tough matchup.

ya..rams are tough..but Keenum is legit! Better than Bradford(imo)! Gonna be a good game.. NFC division leaders both at 7-2! Crazy
As far as fantasy league starters... i stopped playing after i caught myself cheering for Aaron Rogers over the cowboys one year! It was just wrong!

#9626 9 months ago

I wonder who has the advantage. Keenum, for being familiar with the Rams defense, or the Rams defense, for being familiar with Keemun?

#9627 9 months ago

Antonio Brown was amazing last night.

#9628 9 months ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Antonio Brown was amazing last night.

That helmet catch was crazy!

#9629 9 months ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

ya..rams are tough..but Keenum is legit! Better than Bradford(imo)! Gonna be a good game.. NFC division leaders both at 7-2! Crazy
As far as fantasy league starters... i stopped playing after i caught myself cheering for Aaron Rogers over the cowboys one year! It was just wrong!

I lean towards starting Keenum. Every move is agonizing as I'm in 1st place and we are so close to playoffs. I could have picked up Cutler as well and boy does he have an easy remaining schedule. Just too many WTF?s when watching him play though. Keenum has all the pieces in place around him. Cowboys are falling apart and you know Eagles are gonna put the pressure on.

#9630 9 months ago

Highlights for me this week.

Seeing if the Rams are legit. 3rd easiest schedule so far.
NE/Oak in Mexico. High altitude.
Cap Sunday off with the Eagles curb stomping the crying Jerry's

This weeks picks.

Cin +2.5 @ Den
Cle +7.5 vs Jax
Lar +2.5 @ Min
Phi -3.5 @ Dal
Over 53.5 NE @ OAK

I like few road favorites this week which is always scary. Won't throw much cheddar on them
TB -1 @ Mia
Phi -3.5 @ Den
Bal -2.5 @ GB
KC -9.5 @ Nyg
NE -7.5 @ Oak (mexico)

If Rivers is out Buf +5.5 @ Lac looks tempting. Chi +3.5 vs Det and Atl +3.5 @ Sea also tempting.

Good luck everyone

#9631 9 months ago

Rivers is starting

#9632 8 months ago

Hahahahahahaha Sean McDermott, what a dumbass. I never understood why he benched Tyrod Taylor

#9633 8 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Hahahahahahaha Sean McDermott, what a dumbass. I never understood why he benched Tyrod Taylor

It seemed like the most pointless & dumb idea; and then it was even worse. Legendary.

#9634 8 months ago

Anyone noticing that the Patriots are still the best team in the NFL? Makes me sick! If they win another SB... don't even know what to say.

#9635 8 months ago
Quoted from teekee:

Anyone noticing that the Patriots are still the best team in the NFL? Makes me sick! If they win another SB... don't even know what to say.

Dilly dilly!

#9636 8 months ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yeah, they started out shaky, but like clockwork, Brady and Belichik always seem to figure it out by this time of year. If Archie Manning decided not to have any kids, Brady would probably have 7 or 8 Super Bowl rings.

#9637 8 months ago

If anyone doesn't/didn't expect that the Pats would be at least in the AFC Championship, isn't paying attention. Love or hate Brady, he is the best player ever to lace it up. And Belicheck is the greatest coach by far. Nobody game plans and adjusts better then the hoodie. I'm just glad it's happening now in my generation and something to tell the nieces and nephews about, when I'm an old fukr

#9638 8 months ago

Saints rb Kamara juggles/catches pass from Brees and scores needed touchdown.

Quoted from Erik:

Dilly dilly!

Dilly Dilly!

#9639 8 months ago

Saints are first NFL team in Super Bowl era to win its next eight games immediately following an 0-2 start.

It's been pretty awesome so far.
Hope injuries don't mess things up for the Saints.

#9640 8 months ago

The Patriots played Denver last week and stayed in Colorado to get used to the high altitude for Mexico. Oakland flew into Mexico Saturday night.

Oakland had zero shot walking out onto that field.

#9641 8 months ago

Looking like Philly is the cream of the crop in NFC with Vikings and Saints as biggest threats. Saints still scare me a bit because I still don't fully trust their defense... we seen some of that yesterday. Vikings scare me a bit because of Case WTF Keenum at QB but it just doesn't look like he's going to stumble. And with their defense I might be able to win a game or two playing QB!

AFC really took a sh*t! I mean it looked like early they were loaded but now its just the Patriots and an inconsistent Steelers team. What is the deal with the Raiders? I was thinking possible SB appearance for them!

#9642 8 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The Patriots played Denver last week and stayed in Colorado to get used to the high altitude for Mexico. Oakland flew into Mexico Saturday night.

Had Cincy players cramping up and throwing up on sidelines and field. Constant oxygen taken by the defense, well what little time our pathetic offense would allow.

#9643 8 months ago

How dumb is the Mexico stadium where players have to walk up thru the stadium for 3 minutes to get to the locker rooms? Oh you broke your leg? Tough it up skippy.

With the chiefs stumbling lately everyone is still alive in the afc west. 8-8 division winner possibly. Watch out for the lightning bolts. Lol

Afc stinks. Might have a 7-9 wildcard team this year.

Nfc will beat up on each other in the playoffs and the Pats or Steelers will be rested

#9644 8 months ago
Quoted from teekee:

AFC really took a sh*t! I mean it looked like early they were loaded but now its just the Patriots and an inconsistent Steelers team.

inconsistent Steelers? they've won their last 5.

#9645 8 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

How dumb is the Mexico stadium where players have to walk up thru the stadium for 3 minutes to get to the locker rooms? Oh you broke your leg? Tough it up skippy.
With the chiefs stumbling lately everyone is still alive in the afc west. 8-8 division winner possibly. Watch out for the lightning bolts. Lol
Afc stinks. Might have a 7-9 wildcard team this year.
Nfc will beat up on each other in the playoffs and the Pats or Steelers will be rested

The Aztec stadium is one of the biggest stadiums of the world , I've been there and that thing is HUGE !!!

#9646 8 months ago

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY RAIDERS??? HOW COULD LAST YEAR BE SUCH A FLUKE???

My Raiders got rolled like a fat joint and smoked! Good gawd they look HORRIBLE!!!

On the plus side, I picked up an Addams Family yesterday!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

IMG_4606.jpg

#9647 8 months ago
Quoted from ledge:

inconsistent Steelers? they've won their last 5.

Don't get me wrong they're good and usually find a way to win but had too many close calls against average or crappy teams. Browns and Colts could have beaten them. Got beat by the Bears and hammered by the Jags. Beat some good teams for sure but definitely struggled at times...

#9648 8 months ago

The Steelers and Jags have QB problems. If Brady can keep his 40 year old body from getting hurt, the Pats should be returning the Super Bowl.

NFC is tough to call. The Saints look the best right now with their running game, defense, and Drew Brees. The Eagles look like the real deal and would have home field advantage at this point.

#9649 8 months ago
Quoted from SteveO:

The Saints look the best right now with their running game, defense, and Drew Brees.

I love me some Brees and route for the Saints but the defense doesn't look goods to me.

#9650 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I love me some Brees and route for the Saints but the defense doesn't look goods to me.

Yep, that's what scares me about the Saints... they were really lucky yesterday and won't win many games playing D like that. We'll see a lot more over the next couple weeks. They have some tough games a head!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
14,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Woodbine, DELAWARE
$ 109.00
Electronics
Iron Transfer LLC
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 217.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 10730 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 215.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside