Screenshot_20240408-180037_Brave (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1712612981603 (resized).jpg
dan-cant-see-me.gif
IMG_5213 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240407_183534931 (resized).jpg
38860405-3D86-49AB-9AE9-AE75342822BA.gif
20240406_180941 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 1,512.
#9551 6 years ago

Bucs are awful. Woof.
Usually teams fire their coach when the team has a bye week. Bucs have no bye week this year. Think he survives?

#9552 6 years ago

Wow. What a game! Go Hawks!

#9553 6 years ago

Beat myself this week. Benched Will Fuller and needed most of those points. Doh!

#9554 6 years ago

Lions are just as inept as always.

Why kick the FG to take the lead when you can give up 97yd TD instead.
Poor running game, dropped passes. A stupid OC that doesnt seem to realize you dont have to wait until you are losing to be creative.

#9555 6 years ago

This week's picks were:
CAR over TB (-1.5) WON
NE (-7.5) over CAR WON
HOU over SEA (-5.5) WON
PIT (-3.5) over DET WON
and...
ATL (-5.5) over NYJ
KICK THE FRIKKEN EXTRA POINT!!!!!!
Frakken 0.5 point kept me from winning $100! "Hey, lets try to be cute & go for 2 in the driving rain!"
Aholes.
My neighbor bought his ticket the day before & had a 5 point spread so he got a push. Lost on NO though.

#9556 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Frakken 0.5 point kept me from winning $100! "Hey, lets try to be cute & go for 2 in the driving rain!"
Aholes.
My neighbor bought his ticket the day before & had a 5 point spread so he got a push. Lost on NO though.

You must be betting online? Sport select had Atl -4.5
I had the Jets

Turned out to be the best early game I watched even tho I lost my bet

#9557 6 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Frakken 0.5 point kept me from winning

Welcome to sports betting. Happens a dozen times a season. Every now and then it goes your way and you're searching thru the trash for a ripped up ticket you thought had lost but ending up winning on a fluke play.

#9558 6 years ago

It's the provincial lottery corp.
Oh well, maybe next week.

#9559 6 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Wow. What a game! Go Hawks!

Best game I have seen Russell Wilson play. He has ice in his veins.

#9560 6 years ago

Classic Belicheck.
Trades Jimmy G to the Niners for a 2nd round pick.

#9561 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Russell Wilson is The Man, imagine if he actually had an o-line?

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Classic Belicheck.

49ers already cut Hoyer, he’s probably going back to Pats

#9562 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Yeah, that was definitely the best game of his career! Every time he threw it downfield it seemed to go for a huge gain! Same could be said about Watson, those picks were killers however. Now that we traded for their left guard, its lookin pretty good for the hawks.

#9563 6 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Now that we traded for their left guard, its lookin pretty good for the hawks.

Seattle running game had 17 carries for 3 yards - "lookin pretty good" seems just a touch on the optimistic side

#9564 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Classic Belicheck.

It will be interesting if he can end the pattern of qbs who were shitty after leaving NE. Worth the gamble for SF I thought since now they can use their early 1st rd pick elsewhere or trade it.

#9565 6 years ago

What shitty news. Hou rookie QB Desean Watson tears his acl in practice.

I like watching young breakout stars and he appeared to be the real deal. Afc south just got interesting again.

Man, one less star to cheer for on Sunday

#9566 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What shitty news. Hou rookie QB Desean Watson tears his acl in practice.

Uff that is lame ass....so impressive.

#9567 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff that is lame ass....so impressive.

Huh? I thought you'd find his season ending injury hilarious...

#9568 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Huh? I thought you'd find his season ending injury hilarious...

Only inner-division shitbags.

#9569 6 years ago

This weeks picks:
LAR (-4) over NYG
CAR (-1.5) over ATL
PHI (-8) over DEN
ARZ (-2.5) over SF
KC (-1) over DAL

#9570 6 years ago

Fantasy alert !!!
RB Leonard Fournette out today for breaking team rules

#9571 6 years ago

Ahhh...stay Classy Cinci!

#9572 6 years ago

How bout them cowboys! Well, until that last play beforr half-time. Wont matter anyways if the eagles keep rolling like they are.

#9573 6 years ago

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints.
Saints became 3rd team in Super Bowl era to win 6 straight games after an 0-2 start.
The other 2 teams to do it went on to win the Super Bowl (93 Cowboys & 2007 Giants).

To me, their div win in wk 3 over NFC South Panthers in Carolina to break the losing streak at the start of the season was huge for the Saints.

Rogers getting injured for the Packers seems to have changed the whole NFC picture for this season.
A legal tackle, but you could tell the Vikings defender made sure to squash Rogers with all his weight on that injury play.
It will be interesting to see if the Packers can pull out a win at home on Mon night against the Lions. (Lions are favored by 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 points).
If the Lions lose, then they will be hanging out in the bottom of the NFC North with da Bears.

#9574 6 years ago

I agree the NFC is different without Aaron Rodgers playing! Who would of guessed the Vikes and Eagles leading their division's!? Saints too..crazy!

#9575 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh...stay Classy Cinci!

I didn't see the game, just the choke and punches. What's the deal with aj green? Looked like he flipped his lid over a minor shove?

#9576 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I agree the NFC is different without Aaron Rodgers playing! Who would of guessed the Vikes and Eagles leading their division's!? Saints too..crazy!

Vikings are doing it with their backup QB why can't the Pack?

#9577 6 years ago

Glad to see the Hawks lose. They seem to play ugly football every weekend and always pull out a win somehow... not today!

#9578 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I didn't see the game, just the choke and punches. What's the deal with aj green? Looked like he flipped his lid over a minor shove?

I’m sure it was more than just what happened on the field. He’s fed up with the organization I’m sure. When the most leveled headed dude in the league does that, it’s not because of the guy messing with him.

#9579 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That long on a dumpster fire team will do it to anyone.

#9580 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Jalen Ramsey is one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. He doesn't usually wear his mouth guard so he can talk. That wasn't the first time he pushed Green after the play was over. I guess that, and the fact that he played excellent coverage on Green, was enough to make him snap.

Kelce with the potato sack race after the TD has my vote for worst celebration this year.

#9581 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Kelce with the potato sack race after the TD has my vote for worst celebration this year.

Yeah, that was stupid.
Friggen KC. At least I was good for most of the afternoon.

#9582 6 years ago

I think famous Jameis's pregame speech trumps them all in worst everything. Licking his fingers and asking guys who wants to eat a w? Wtf?? Lol.
Half the guys around him are thinking the same thing. Like really dude?

#9583 6 years ago

I’m still a lil disappointed w my chefs yesterday..but give credit to the boys..Hunt wasn’t spectacular by any means, the D couldn’t stop the run. Smith was average..sitting at 6-3 is good right now, glad the rest of the afc west is (insert Namaths drunk voice) strruugllin..

#9584 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Vikings are doing it with their backup QB why can't the Pack?

Packs got no defence.. ask Rogers about the vikes D!

#9585 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Packs got no defence.. ask Rogers about the vikes D!

Yes I know, my point is that the Pack relies way too much on one guy. They have nothing else and when he's gone they're gone.

#9586 6 years ago

Yes they do!! And in their defense...rogers is a stud! They will have to change the playbook up to better suit Hundley.. he looked much better coming out of the no huddle than when they slowed it down. Who would of guessed the Vikes woukd look so good with a 3rd stringer in there!? Im picking them to win the north

#9587 6 years ago

Check the schedule. Lions have easiest schedule and will win the north.

#9588 6 years ago

Vikings have the brutal 3 in a row also. Doubt they even make the playoffs.

#9589 6 years ago

Can we all agree that Jameis's eating W's was the worst pregame speech ever?

#9590 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Can we all agree that Jameis's eating W's was the worst pregame speech ever?

Wow, that was lame. Watching other team mates standing around him thinking to themselves: Bro, that's lame.

On a good note as a result of watching that, on the right side of the screen was a vid called something like "best football trick plays ever".
I love those plays, and wish we would see creative plays being called more often, both in pro and college.

#9591 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

on the right side of the screen was a vid called something like "best football trick plays ever".
I love those plays, and wish we would see creative plays being called more often, both in pro and college.
» YouTube video

Good stuff, although the reel ends with Sanchez’s “butt fumble,” which is only a trick play if the “trick” is sucking at football.

#9592 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Jalen Ramsey is one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. He doesn't usually wear his mouth guard so he can talk. That wasn't the first time he pushed Green after the play was over. I guess that, and the fact that he played excellent coverage on Green, was enough to make him snap.

I was watching KC game until the sack race celebration, turned off the TV after that.
I am planning on boycotting games on veterans day/weekend, just my own personal preference. maybe watch a stooges marathon instead.

#9593 6 years ago

Go Jaguarz
Roarz
LOL!

#9594 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Go Jaguarz
Roarz

Hmmm, let's review mid-term grades.
5 and 3 record, tied for 1st in the AFC South div -- check
2 and 1 div record, 5 and 2 conf record -- check
+ 89 points scoring differential thus far -- check
Favored by 4 points at home over the Chargers this coming Sunday -- check
The Jags have a running back named Leonard Fournette who is ready to open up a can of whoop-ass! -- check
Easy friggin schedule the rest of the season, (except for the Seahawks game) -- check

I'd say it looks like Jags are gonna make the play-offs.

#9595 6 years ago

They're gonna have to sneak past Tennessee's weird gimmick offense sometimes capable of scoring in the double digits.

Saints are my pick for most sneaky good team at the midpoint. Could see them deep in the playoffs.

#9596 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

They're gonna have to sneak past Tennessee's weird gimmick offense sometimes capable of scoring in the double digits.

Yes, it's too early to tell which team will win the AFC South division.
I had noticed that the Titans remaining schedule also looks pretty easy, except for at Steelers Thur Nov 16th.
That's why I worded it as: make the playoffs. Sees like the Jags could make the playoffs as a div champ or as a wildcard team.
Same applies to the Titans. They realistically could make it to the play-offs as div champ or wildcard team.

Erik,
Are you saying that Titans defense and special teams have been scoring significant points and/or getting Titans good field position often to help make the offense look good this year when looking at end of game scores?

Somehow the Titans are at 5 and 3, but with a -12 scoring differential thus far. That's not usually how those numbers pan out.

Titans are favored by 4-1/2 to 5 points over the Bungles at home this Sunday.
Seems like if the Bengals lose this Sunday, then I'd say they are out of the play-off chase.
They (the Bengals) basically would then need to win out the rest of the season, and their remaining schedule includes at least 3 tough games.
Bengals are 1 and 2 in their AFC North Div, so they would need to win their remaining 3 div games.
Just shows how important this upcoming game against the Titans is to the 3 and 5 Bengals.

#9597 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Erik,
Are you saying that Titans defense and special teams have been scoring significant points and/or getting Titans good field position often to help make the offense look good this year when looking at end of game scores?

Other than the debacle in Houston the def/st look ok which is an improvement from last year. The offense borders on unwatchable.

I think they'll manage a low scoring win this week then take a spanking on Thursday.

#9598 6 years ago

I have to go with the Saints as well for the NFC South. They have 2 really running backs and a strong defense for the first time in a while. Oh, and they still have Dree Brees.

#9599 6 years ago

Seahawks Thursday unis are bold

#9600 6 years ago

And if they're going to keep with the custom Thursday uni thing they should also go with custom helmet colors. Cards look ridiculous with white.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75,572 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 1,512.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/192 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.