24ae2301d4aa96956b7002b622b63a1e.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240411-182346_Brave (resized).jpg
IMG_3029 (resized).png
20240411_133523 (resized).jpg
960db372-3937-4740-898d-de1cf01c5689_text (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 1,513.
#9501 6 years ago

What and ending...they almost got Lioned on that one.
Juuuusrt a bit of a push Crabtree...no delay of game for throwing ball?

EDIT: Still going

EDIT: wow

#9502 6 years ago

Great Thursday night game. Oakland needed that. Amari got me ~27 points. Yeah!

#9503 6 years ago

This weeks picks:
NO (-6) over GB
CAR (-4) over CHI
SF over DAL (-6.5)
LAC over DEN (-1.5)
ATL over NE (-3.5)

#9504 6 years ago

That game last night was great. Now bring on the Steelers!!

#9505 6 years ago

Back to back 4 and 0 weeks so I'll put my picks here and watch me go 0 and 4

SF +6.5
DEN +1.5
LAR -3.5
CIN +5.5
Bonus pick GB +5.5

Good luck everyone!

#9506 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah, that ending was great! Glad I didn't bet on it.

#9507 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It would have been better if I didn't start the Chiefs defense in one of my leagues. The Raiders moved the ball at will. Marshawn Lynch might be suspended after running onto the field and grabbing the ref during one of the skirmishes.

#9508 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Marshawn Lynch might be suspended after running onto the field and grabbing the ref during one of the skirmishes.

He's always been a bone head... and overrated as a RB IMO.

#9509 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

He's always been a bone head... an overrated as a RB IMO.

Is he considered one of the greatest of all time? I haven’t heard that. If he is, I agree that’s overrated.

#9510 6 years ago

No he was a good back but after his last shit season, turning 30, & sitting out a year people acted like he'd just pick up where he was in his 20s = overrated.

#9511 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is he considered one of the greatest of all time? I haven’t heard that. If he is, I agree that’s overrated.

Not even close... pretty good back with a couple really good years but overall just a very good back. I've seen articles comparing him and Adrian Petersen or Ladainian Tomlinson... Don't think so.

The only reason he would ever be considered for the HOF is because he won a SB with a great team... overrated bone head.

#9512 6 years ago

I'll call it now.. them cowboys are gonna spoil your tickets boys!

Quoted from Topher5000:This weeks picks:
NO (-6) over GB
CAR (-4) over CHI
SF over DAL (-6.5)
LAC over DEN (-1.5)
ATL over NE (-3.5)

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Back to back 4 and 0 weeks so I'll put my picks here and watch me go 0 and 4
SF +6.5
DEN +1.5
LAR -3.5
CIN +5.5
Bonus pick GB +5.5
Good luck everyone!

#9513 6 years ago

Fuk the Cowboys what have they done? Niners suck but at least they try and keep games close. I'm money lining them at +320.
Cowboys distracted with jerry and his threats about the anthem. They still haven't played since his stupid comments.

Quoted from Dee-Bow:I'll call it now.. them cowboys are gonna spoil your tickets boys!

#9514 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Fuk the Cowboys what have they done. They still haven't played since his stupid comments.

You mean this one?

IMG_3606 (resized).JPGIMG_3606 (resized).JPG

#9515 6 years ago

What a hypocrite. Did that ^^^ just for the publicity. Says he's going to be the bad guy and suspend anyone who doesn't stand? I'd love to see Dak and Dez kneel during the anthem and see if ol Jerry has the guts to stand up to his threats. What if half the team kneels? Are they going to forfit? Jerry needs to shut the fuck up and stop thinking HE runs the league. They did award the draft next year to Dallas so maybe that was his end game?

#9516 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What a hypocrite. Did that ^^^ just for the publicity. Says he's going to be the bad guy and suspend anyone who doesn't stand? I'd love to see Dak and Dez kneel during the anthem and see if ol Jerry has the guts to stand up to his threats. What if half the team kneels? Are they going to forfit? Jerry needs to shut the fuck up and stop thinking HE runs the league. They did awarded the draft next year to Dallas so maybe that was his end game?

No no...this was his lame gesture BEFORE the anthem or anything happened, AKA a photo op.
Kind of like the pre-season of kneeling But hey, you should have heard him just around midnight

#9517 6 years ago

Anyone who watched the entirety of the Browns Titans game deserves some sort of disaster relief

#9518 6 years ago

When u say it like that Erik, it sorta sounds entertaining. Im working my way back to south central Louisiana from Houston Arcade Expo 2017. Didn't watch any NFL yet today.

#9519 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Anyone who watched the entirety of the Browns Titans game deserves some sort of disaster relief

When the game came on I was so relieved to watch anything but the london game. Ughhh.

Why doesn't fox leave the game when it's a blowout and cut to something else? Tb/Buf was good as was the rare fox afc nyj/mia game.

#9520 6 years ago

Zeeeke gotta eat!
How bout them cowboys dirk?

#9521 6 years ago

They beat the niners. Big whoop! Everyone does. They still suck
Only lost $20 so no biggie

Quoted from Dee-Bow: How bout them cowboys dirk?

#9522 6 years ago

Smoke in NE Atl game is just the best! Northern Cal has nothing on Foxboro Mass.

#9523 6 years ago

Oops apparently some sort of impenetrable fog. Still I prefer the smoke narrative. Everyone in Massachusetts with an enormous stogie.

Heh for the record Hugh Jackson called timeout to ice the kicker on the OT field goal. The kicker missed it .. but on the subsequent retry he made it. The most satisfying play in football!

#9524 6 years ago

TD celebration game of hide and seek. are you kidding me? whats next, team peekaboo?

#9525 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

TD celebration game of hide and seek. are you kidding me? whats next, team peekaboo?

That was the worst celebration I have seen in awhile. My favorite was years ago when Terrel Owens scored a TD against Dallas and sprinted to mid-field and spike the ball on the Cowboy star. He tried to do it again when he scored another TD and the Dallas bench went after him.

#9526 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

Missed this. Who, what?

One my wife liked a few weeks back was a offensive lineman went over to the corner of endzone and made a basket with his hands while someone shot it like a basketball.

The league should do more wire cam during the broadcast. Really get to see the play unfold. More fog!

#9527 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Missed this. Who, what?

The Steelers did it against the bengals. I thought it was funny as fuk! And harmelss. NonFunLeague needs more of this! As long as they dont slander the other team..let em buck!

#9528 6 years ago

Packers are done! It's amazing how much a team revolve's around one player. I heard they dropped ticket prices up to 50% in hopes of filling seats. So it sounds like their fans have admitted it's over too! Good for the rest of the NFC tho!

#9529 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Packers are done! It's amazing how much a team revolve's around one player.

Yep, and when your defense gives up 500 yards you don't deserve to win no matter who's playing QB. They have bigger issues than just the Rodgers injury!

#9530 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Packers are done! It's amazing how much a team revolve's around one player. I heard they dropped ticket prices up to 50% in hopes of filling seats. So it sounds like their fans have admitted it's over too! Good for the rest of the NFC tho!

Teams really need a solid back up qb these days. The Cowboys did well with Dak Prescott filling in for an injured Romo.

#9531 6 years ago

The Packers problems are always the same; they're cheap. Rodgers is a D-bag, but he's also a great QB. Spend some monies on the defense for the second time in your history.

#9532 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Teams really need a solid back up qb these days. The Cowboys did well with Dak Prescott filling in for an injured Romo.

Hard to find a really good starter let alone a good backup. The Vikings are winning with Case Keenum a career backup but then again they have a great defense.

#9533 6 years ago

Now that the defense is taking care of business, the Patriots are looking incredible again. Good news for all NFL fans.

#9534 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

That was the worst celebration I have seen in awhile. My favorite was years ago when Terrel Owens scored a TD against Dallas and sprinted to mid-field and spike the ball on the Cowboy star. He tried to do it again when he scored another TD and the Dallas bench went after him.

I loved that game, pure rivalry. Owens getting mauled by cowboys was hilarious. You can see the hide and seek on youtube. Just ridiculous. Palmer out again? Has he ever finished a season?

#9535 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Hard to find a really good starter let alone a good backup. The Vikings are winning with Case Keenum a career backup but then again they have a great defense.

Very true. The Jets were supposed to be horrible this year and another "late bloomer", Josh McCown has won a few games for them.

#9536 6 years ago

I wonder if there's a chance the Dolphins might win tonight and make it four in a row and move into first place in the AFC east.

Either way they are a far better looking team now than just a few weeks ago. Defense has really upped their game. I say let Matt Moore play until he gives a good reason to go with somebody else.

#9537 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wonder if there's a chance the Dolphins might win tonight and make it four in a row and move into first place in the AFC east.
Either way they are a far better looking team now than just a few weeks ago. Defense has really upped their game. I say let Matt Moore play until he gives a good reason to go with somebody else.

They should even with their 'backup' QB...Balt is for sure one of the worst teams in the league.

#9538 6 years ago

Maybe, but Baltimore has been one of the biggest thorns for the fish in the last couple decades. But if they can get over that hump, then they may be on their way.

#9539 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe, but Baltimore has been one of the biggest thorns for the fish in the last couple decades. But if they can get over that hump, then they may be on their way.

Is Kenny Stills gonna have another great game? I picked him up this week and set Pryor free to torment some other schmuck. My starters (Cooper and Fuller) have tough matchups this week. Figuring on playing Stills at Flex.

In other news, I'm now in 1st place in my league. I know it's not gonna last, but I've already tripled my wins vs. last year

#9540 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Is Kenny Stills gonna have another great game?

How bout Jarvis Landry? I watched that game last weekend and he can really haul the ball in. And he'll sacrifice his body to do so.

#9541 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How bout Jarvis Landry? I watched that game last weekend and he can really haul the ball in. And he'll sacrifice his body to do so.

Another team in my league has him unfortunately. I don't think Devante Parker is gonna play, so gonna roll the dice on Stills. Hopefully he stays hot. I'm not sure Moore is a downgrade from Cutler.

#9542 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm not sure Moore is a downgrade from Cutler.

Moore certainly seems to motivate the rest of the team.

#9543 6 years ago

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT AN EJECTION!!!!!

the nfl officials have no fucking clue what they are doing.

#9544 6 years ago

I’ll take a garbage time TD right now

#9545 6 years ago

O-D,

Question: Do the Chargers and Dolphins win more often when you are not watching them play?

#9546 6 years ago

http://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule
http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

Teams with current 5 game win streaks: Eagles -NFC
Teams with current 4 game win streaks: Saints -NFC. Go Saints!
Teams with current 3 game win streaks: Patriots & Chargers -AFC, and Vikings & Seahawks -NFC.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/lines

Raiders at Buffalo. Bills are favored by 2-1/2 points.
Is this the point in the season in past years when the Bills would disappoint their fans?
I like both teams, but I guess I'm gonna pull for the Bills.

Dallas favored by 1-1/2 to 2 points at Washington
If the Redskins lose, would you say their season is pretty much over? They would fall to 0 and 3 in their division.

Steelers at Detroit, Steelers are favored by 3.
Steelers don't even need to win this non-conf game. They are already 3 and 0 in their div, and 4 and 1 in AFC.
We're gonna find out if the Lions really want to be a play-off contender.
You know, gotta keep up with the neighbors (the Vikings). Heck, they're barely ahead of the Bears.

Chargers at New England. Patriots favored by 7.
One of these two teams will have their win streak come to an end. Would be awesome if Chargers could some how win.

#9547 6 years ago

40-0 ouch. thats sure to boost ratings. ajayi, what a waste. He was top 10 pick before season. eagles lose 2 key players for season

#9548 6 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

40-0 ouch. thats sure to boost ratings. ajayi, what a waste. He was top 10 pick before season. eagles lose 2 key players for season

We needed this game 40-0! Go Ravens!

#9549 6 years ago

Another London game today. Are they playing a game in Mexico again this year?

#9550 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Another London game today. Are they playing a game in Mexico again this year?

I think Pats/Raiders will be in Mexico this year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 75,619 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 1,513.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/191 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.