• maybe 8 votes
    5%
  • no but Im a complete moron 9 votes
    6%
  • give Hilton a nut punch 92 votes
    59%

(156 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,295 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D4AD1E58-4417-45D6-8D77-6BE7142A8BD3 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
12169EB7-7FCA-4700-A3B5-1E475E3FEF1E (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
3C9847A0-6AB4-4137-8616-68D8DADE8E05 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191105-224116~2 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1572925678913 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191104-204834~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191104-204244~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191103-152255~2 (resized).png
MV5BNDYxMzhhZTAtZTg0ZS00YTMzLTk1NjQtMmM3NGI5NzRmYTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRodW1ibmFpbC1pbml0aWFsaXplcg@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
IMG_0068 (resized).jpg
BD17F9CB-FD42-4E60-8577-FC59FBDC6794 (resized).jpeg
F7BBDA19-7D4A-4936-AA27-138037387CDA (resized).jpeg

There are 15678 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 314.
#9451 2 years ago

I've also never seen "BREAKING NEWS" flashed across the screen for 1 player. Lol

#9452 2 years ago

Holly shit Lions!!

#9453 2 years ago

Staffords nickname should be captain comeback

#9454 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

His original "Captain shitty for 3 quarters" is hard to shake.

EDIT: Nice return guy

#9455 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

His original "Captain shitty for 3 quarters" is hard to shake.

Haha. Looks like niners just got screwed in wsh. Opp? Really??

#9456 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Why? Haha

#9457 2 years ago

Looks like the upstairs review screwed the Jets on that touchdown reversal........

#9460 2 years ago

images (resized).jpg

#9461 2 years ago

Classic Steelers and Pats fans. Haha

#9462 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Classic Steelers and Pats fans. Haha

You even got a little Lions fan with the anti-Rodgers action. It's like the classic Centerflank days

#9463 2 years ago

Winston for TB is out with a shoulder. I guess cause Jay Glazer didn't break the story it's not Breaking News?

#9464 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Winston for TB is out with a shoulder. I guess cause Jay Glazer didn't break the story it's not Breaking News?

Well Winston's wasn't broken so it's technically not breaking news.

EDIT: Tate left with a shoulder issue too...Glazier is really slacking.

#9465 2 years ago

Nice play Mike Mitchell. No flag. Ridiculous.

#9467 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Haha. Looks like niners just got screwed in wsh. Opp? Really??

Redskins won that game fair and square plenty of bullshit calls on both sides as usual. It's the nfl.

Now the JETS got screwed I don't know what the fuck was up with that replay call.

#9468 2 years ago

Keeping doing that Brown. Love it. haha.

EDIT: Oh had to dust off Harrison at the end there. Always a tight one with these teams

#9469 2 years ago

Wow! Just wow! Any given Sunday I guess.....

#9470 2 years ago

The more the nfl tries to define what a catch is, the harder it is to actually figure out what the hell a catch is.
Seems every week there's 2 or 3 calls that should be a catch and is reversed by replay or not even challenged.

#9471 2 years ago

Glad I kept Bills D. Denver

#9472 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Glad I kept Bills D. Denver

Wouldn’t have been sporting of Denver to take advantage of KC and Oak falling on their swords like that. This is how gentlemen play football.

#9473 2 years ago

Bell from pit gets unsportsmanlike penalty for punching the goalpost (ken norton jr style) for 5 seconds but the dopes in minny last week play duck duck goose for 15 seconds and that's ok? Come on nfl

#9474 2 years ago

At least the hawks offense looked better than usual!

#9475 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

O-D,
Dolphins and Chargers both won their games today. Boom!

Echo, echo, echo.
Dolphins and Chargers both won their games today. Boom!

#9476 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Bell from pit gets unsportsmanlike penalty for punching the goalpost (ken norton jr style) for 5 seconds but the dopes in minny last week play duck duck goose for 15 seconds and that's ok? Come on nfl

Celebrations have gotten out of control the past few years. Now every solo tackle is celebrated, every kickoff tackle, EVERY touchdown. I wish media would stop showing the celebrations. A good spike of the ball is all it takes. And I agree with you, if the punch was a penalty, every other celebration should be too.

#9477 2 years ago

Kansas City Chiefs at 5 and 1 are leading the AFC
Philadelphia Eagles at 5 and 1 are leading the NFC

OK, who expected the Eagles to be leading the NFC at this point in the season?
Not me.

Browns and 49ers are the biggest losers thus far in the AFC and NFC. Both winless at 0 and 6.
biggestlosers-tapemeasure (resized).jpg

#9478 2 years ago

So, now are we looking at Kap going to the Packers?
Ooof, I did not just think that and type that.
No way the Packers org/players would all rally around him as a united team.

#9479 2 years ago

siemian goes to locker just before 1/2 time. "sideline" reporter, "siemian has gone to the locker and is listed as questionable for the second half. we'll know more after half time. "

I wonder how much they get paid for making an observation every one of us made sitting on our couches. I can't stand sideline reporters since they have never given any useful information.

I think I was 50% picking games this week which is why fandual will never see any of my money. I did put $20 on KC going all the way this year. $100 if it happens. They have just a good a shot as anyone and andy reid is due.

I dont see as many people wearing their colors this year which makes me happy. Hit the protests in the wallet and they'll stand soon enough.

#9480 2 years ago

So, now are we looking at Kap going to the Packers?
Ooof, I did not just think that and type that.
No way the Packers org/players would all rally around him as a united team.

Don't see any team signing Kapernick after he filed paperwork this weekend suing the nfl for collusion.

#9481 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You are allowed to use the ball as a prop. That's it. Duck duck goose there were no props. Legal. Goal post is an illegal prop. Pretty simple.

#9482 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Don't see any team signing Kapernick after he filed paperwork this weekend suing the nfl for collusion.

The NFL is a for profit business. Is Colin Kaepernick good or bad for business? No collusion necessary to answer that question. He filed in California though, so he'll probably win.

#9483 2 years ago

If Pete Carroll was still coaching the Jets he would have lost it when the refs blew that call. The Jets are somehow playing good football this year.

The celebration move lately is the backflip into the endzone. It's all fun until someone breaks an ankle or tailbone. NFL Network loves to show all the celebrations. Their announcers get all giddy talking about them.

#9484 2 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

This week I went with the underdogs:
CLE over HOU (-10.5)
MIA over ATL (-12.5)
NYJ over NE (-10)
SF over WAS (-10.5)
NYG over (DEN (-13)

Effin' Cleveland.

#9485 2 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Effin' Cleveland.

Don't forget effin' San Fran & effin' New York

#9486 2 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

The NFL is a for profit business. Is Colin Kaepernick good or bad for business? No collusion necessary to answer that question. He filed in California though, so he'll probably win.

Is this REALLY gonna turn into another locked anthem protest discussion thread? Come on folks, we are better than this.

And hey how about AP in Arizona? He's old, but maybe he's got one more season in him. He really took the Bucs to the whopping room!

And did the Broncos just enter the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes? Their QBs suck, but I don't see how they can afford a free agent upgrade any more than the Redskins.

#9487 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Don't forget effin' San Fran & effin' New York

They beat the spreads so I'm okay with them.

#9488 2 years ago

After watching the fish come back from 0-17 down (thank you DirectTV) and beating the Falcons in Atlanta, all I can say is wow! And the Chargers actually winning on a last second field goal instead of losing?

#9489 2 years ago

How the hell do the giants, with nothing, win that one? I'm not jumping on eagles bandwagon yet. They are one cheap shot away from going down in flames, like the packers. I lasted 6 weeks in suicide pool. Best way to stay in is just pick browns opponents. I still like KC to win it all.

#9490 2 years ago

Wow would or has any other NFL player been granted so much as Elliot has? I can't recall many that got more than one shot to play through appeals until now.

BTW GB fans I know you are upset but, although unfortunate, the hit was none the less not late or over the top.

#9491 2 years ago

Gotta promote this again. It's so good if you like to gamble.

RJ Bell's Dream Preview on podcast 1. Pregame.com preview on tune in radio.

Week 7 pics should be available in a hr or 2. His pro better Steve Fezzik won a $55,000 parlay 2 weeks ago. They also preview college football Tuesdays. Great listen.

#9492 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

BTW GB fans I know you are upset but, although unfortunate, the hit was none the less not late or over the top.

So tired of hearing the whining about an illegal or late hit. The only reason why anyone is talking about the hit is because it resulted in a broken collar bone to one of the leagues gods. It was a typical hit we see every week. Clay Mathews aka Fabio has hit QB's numerous times just like that and worse over his career. Rodgers out of the pocket is the most dangerous QB there is... if you have a shot take the guy down and that's what Barr did. Textbook...

#9493 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

After watching the fish come back from 0-17 down (thank you DirectTV) and beating the Falcons in Atlanta, all I can say is wow! And the Chargers actually winning on a last second field goal instead of losing?

IMG_7567 (resized).JPG

Quoted from teekee:

So tired of hearing the whining about an illegal or late hit. The only reason why anyone is talking about the hit is because it resulted in a broken collar bone to one of the leagues gods. It was a typical hit we see every week. Clay Mathews aka Fabio has hit QB's numerous times just like that and worse over his career. Rodgers out of the pocket is the most dangerous QB there is... if you have a shot take the guy down and that's what Barr did. Textbook...

Looked like a late hit to me. I'm surprised there was no flag.

#9494 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not even close...

#9495 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hell no way, lucky if he took more than one step before he hit Rogers after the ball was gone.

#9496 2 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hell no way, lucky if he took more than one step before he hit Rogers after the ball was gone.

I've seen flags thrown on less and so have you. Considering it was one of the league's golden boys iM VERY surprised there wasn't a flag.

#9497 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've seen flags thrown on less and so have you. Considering it was one of the league's golden boys iM VERY surprised there wasn't a flag.

It could have gone either way in the flag department. Legal hit to me and I think you see him sort of lay up...or lay on Rodgers really so the "driving to the ground" was just him on top of him. Oh well, no one cares but Packers fans & the NFL which doesn;t bother me.

Quoted from jesster64:

How the hell do the giants, with nothing, win that one?

Because most of the teams in the league are not very good...and hey you gotta lose to somebody.

#9498 2 years ago

A few games to highlight for Sun Oct 22:

Early afternoon game, TB Bucs at Buffalo Bills, no line set yet.
An NFC team vs AFC team, so some may say it is basically not an important game.
Which of these two teams actually want to make the play-offs? Well we will find out Sunday.
My guess is that the loser of this game will eventually end up not making the play-offs.

Early afternoon game, NY Jets at Miami Dolphins, fins favored by 3 to 3-1/2points.
Two AFC East teams, so a very important divisional game.
Which of these two teams actually want to make the play-offs?
My guess is that the loser of this game will eventually end up not making the play-offs.

Late afternoon game, Bengals at Steelers, and Steelers are only favored by 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 points.
Two AFC North teams, so an important divisional game.
We will find out if the Bengals are play-off contenders or pretenders.
Steelers can afford to lose this game more so than the Bengals.

Late afternoon game, Broncos at Chargers, no line set yet.
Two AFC West teams, so an important divisional game.
I'd say Chargers need to win this game if they realistically want to stay in the play-offs race.
Broncos can afford to lose this game. Go Chargers!

#9499 2 years ago

Early afternoon game, NY Jets at Miami Dolphins, fins favored by 3 to 3-1/2points.
Two AFC East teams, so a very important divisional game.
Which of these two teams actually want to make the play-offs?

You know which one I'm not betting on.

#9500 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is this REALLY gonna turn into another locked anthem protest discussion thread? Come on folks, we are better than this.

Doesn't appear it was going to. Maybe we can try to be better than antagonistic and condescending at every opportunity?

Go Amari!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 24.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 89.99
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 15678 posts in this topic. You are on page 190 of 314.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside