Topic Stats

• 21,482 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by boscokid
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,723 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200222-124947_Chrome (resized).jpg
graters (resized).jpg
giphy (3).gif
1A3C8A58-F3F9-461A-9901-44E9A0E0DB9A (resized).jpeg
B99B5C2F-5BB8-4C44-9F42-24666E9C47B8 (resized).jpeg
here's Johnny (resized).jpg
DDE0535E-F5B1-4FBA-BD7C-E3EBD07494E4 (resized).jpeg
D3A6F375-D0E0-46BC-A17D-BDA5530F9107 (resized).png
download_20200207_213253 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
kansas (resized).png
C162AA67-8E8F-4244-9A05-A49E057B29CE (resized).jpeg
shut up (resized).jpg
vlcsnap-2019-07-18-22h31m42s331 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
950DA363-9FA5-4C96-BCA1-F4072EE96853 (resized).jpeg

There are 21482 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 430.
#901 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ha. Their problems go far beyond that!

Live by Jerry, die by Jerry

#902 6 years ago

This was actually the most relaxing game of the entire year to watch the Steelers play. Took the lead before halftime, built a comfortable lead, didn't let them score again until the clock was almost entirely gone.

#903 6 years ago

Like I said before, when my team has a rough day, all I have to do is look east about halfway across the country, and my troubles don't seem so bad.

#904 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like I said before, when my team has a rough day, all I have to do is look east about halfway across the country, and my troubles don't seem so bad.

Or for this week, wait til tommorrow!!!

#905 6 years ago

Danny Woodhead, fantasy flex gold. Always good for double digits. Love this kid.

#906 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nice Hail Mary by the Bengals

Only thanks to a raven tipping the ball but it didn't matter in the end. Ravens won!

I only caught the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter and most of the calls from the ref just sucked! There comes a time when everyone NEEDS to hang it up and retire, It's his time! I think his name is Carl Riever? He ain't the only one either...just saying.

#908 6 years ago

Brees and Sproles for me, that's "Who Dat"!

#909 6 years ago

The battle for NFL mediocrity in the state of Florida is mind blowing this weekend.

#910 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

The battle for NFL mediocrity in the state of Florida is mind blowing this weekend.

At least you have the Seminoles to pull for in College.

Speaking of Mediocrity: the best record in the NFC East is 5-5.

#911 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

At least you have the Seminoles to pull for in College.
Speaking of Mediocrity: the best record in the NFC East is 5-5.

Leaving the door wide open for the Giants....nice!

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Leaving the door wide open for the Giants....nice!

And the Redskins.

Redskins are 3-6. Just like they were last year, and they wound up winning the division.

#913 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And the Redskins.
Redskins are 3-6. Just like they were last year, and they wound up winning the division.

Very true, their defense needs to improve if they're going to win the division this year.

#914 6 years ago

.....BTW I love o-din's new avatar pic of Quint crushing a can of beer, priceless!

#915 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Quoted from tilt-master:

Quint crushing a can of beer

Right you are!

#916 6 years ago

Looks like Mr. Flynn is officially a Packer again, good move TedT. If there is any hope to salvage this year it lies with Flynn!

0009-Kevin-Flynn-Cedit.jpg

#917 6 years ago

th.jpeg

#918 6 years ago

I just spit out my coffee, that's even better!

#919 6 years ago

Hey football fans!
Some great match ups this weekend!
Saints vs Niners
Chiefs vs Broncos
Oh and Centerflank. You have a chance this weekend
Packers vs Giants

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Oh and Centerflank. You have a chance this weekend
Packers vs Giants

Ha,I doubt it. Being on the road I dont think it will happen, although Clay will have a less debilitating wrap on his hand so he may be more effective. They are a injury train wreck right now, I'll have the game on while Im playing pins as I cant justify just sitting and watching, its too painful

#921 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Some great match ups this weekend!
Saints vs Niners
Chiefs vs Broncos

Really looking forward to watching those games!

#922 6 years ago

If Packers defense doesn't spill KY all over their hands this week they should be able to tackle .

#923 6 years ago

Steelers can keep their season alive if they can pull it off and get a win against the Lions.

#924 6 years ago

Ok now that we're in the home stretch, let's hear your picks for the Superbowl winner. Pick by early game kickoff tomorrow. One team, plus total combined points scored in superbowl for tiebreaker purposes. We'll say the "under" gets the win in case of tie with points. No double picking or any other shenanigans. I will list everyone's picks after kickoff to avoid modification or trickeration!

Winner gets his choice of one of the following!

1) Three never used Stern pinballs of questionable quality
2) One potentially blinding Comet LED and various other LEDs from manufacturers unknown (may request one of Pinside's attorneys to draft up a waiver regarding Comet)
3) CFTBL apron missing the center artwork
4) Small bottle of apple pie (subject to legality)
5) Used pair of rails from a Bad Cats (not 100% sure that's the title but they're pretty sweet, so most likely Bad Cats)
6) Two MM mods: A generally ridiculous looking archer figure mod plus a weird treasure chest mod

You don't want to miss out on any of these so get those picks in!

#925 6 years ago
Quoted from Finrod:

Steelers can keep their season alive if they can pull it off and get a win against the Lions.

GO LIONS!

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

let's hear your picks for the Superbowl winner.

Broncos . 55 total points.

#927 6 years ago

Broncos-56 points

#928 6 years ago

Broncos 31 , Saints 24

#929 6 years ago

We're doing Super Bowl already??? Wait til the playoffs!!

#930 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

We're doing Super Bowl already??? Wait til the playoffs!!

image.jpg

#931 6 years ago

Bengals and Browns could be in for a ride if the weather doesn't hold here in Cincy!

#932 6 years ago

A bit early for that. If I would have to pick right now I would say The Seahawks.
They are getting everyone back now from injury. They will be very hard to beat. Especially at home.
Go Hawks!

#933 6 years ago

Broncos are gonna thump Chiefs! Come on Peyton, need a big game from you today......

#934 6 years ago

Weather delay in Chicago, 10 - 0 Ravens. Back on the field, 17 -13 Ravens. Oppps 23 - 20 Bears.

#935 6 years ago

They switched from eagles to steelers game. My EYES!!!! burn those throwback jerseys.

#936 6 years ago

Got Trilogy: Broncos 55, Centerflank: Broncos 56, Finrod: Steelers 45. If one of you guys gets it I'll have to think up an extra special prize in addition to the already fabulous selection of choices

The Saintses are always my fallback team but had a scare when Super Sprøles briefly went out!

#937 6 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

extra special prize in addition

I need a AC/DC premium if thats what you are thinking. Thanks! You are the best, I dont care what Trilogy says about you.

#938 6 years ago

Ahem... Who Dat!

#939 6 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I need a AC/DC premium if thats what you are thinking. Thanks! You are the best, I dont care what Trilogy says about you.

Dadgum I was thinking we could fire up Skype and each pop a Mentos and give a smiling thumbs up, but your idea is better. I no longer have an AC/DC but I'm pretty sure there's a guy in Ohio who would agree to provide one of his stable of BIBLEs if you are correct! (NIB of course, otherwise why bother?)

#940 6 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

A bit early for that. If I would have to pick right now I would say The Seahawks.

I picked the Seahawks and Broncos in a very good Super Bowl early in the season, and that's what I'm sticking with. It now looks like Miami has a better chance to make the playoffs than the Chargers, but if they don't sure up the offensive line, it will be an early exit if they even get there.

#941 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I picked the Seahawks and Broncos in a very good Super Bowl early in the season, and that's what I'm sticking with. It now looks like Miami has a better chance to make the playoffs than the Chargers, but if they don't sure up the offensive line, it will be an early exit if they even get there.

I have to agree. I think a Seahawks and Broncos Super Bowl would be a fantastic !
Manning vs Wilson
It would be a historic Super Bowl

#942 6 years ago

Well, they went, all right, for the second quarter. (-:

Anyone insane enough to start Roethlisberger as their fantasy football QB was richly rewarded.

#943 6 years ago

Newton and Brady put on a SHOW tonight!!!!!!

#944 6 years ago

Patriots got screwed

#945 6 years ago

tom-brady-crying_3386993_GIFSoup.com.gif

#946 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Newton and Brady put on a SHOW tonight!!!!!!

Kwiki, it was an excellent game

Quoted from davewtf:

Patriots got screwed

This sh!t happens, it could have been worse and been a fail Mary play. The flag being picked up is overshadowing a great game. I was actually encouraged what the Patiors did against a great defense. I hate to say it but I need to give props to Cam Newton, he was the difference.

#947 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Patriots got screwed

I don't think so.

But even if they did: GOOD!

#948 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't think so.
But even if they did: GOOD!

No, having this guy as your owner is getting screwed!
jerry-jones.png

#949 6 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

No, having this guy as your owner is getting screwed!

jerry-jones.png 527 KB

Maybe that's why I like seeing other teams get screwed once in awhile!

#950 6 years ago

Hope the Saints put up 40 points against the Atlanta Falcons tonight!!!! My fantasy team is counting on you, Drew Brees!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 21.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, MD
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
Hookedonpinball.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Apparel - Unisex
PinShades
$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 21482 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 430.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside