dirtbag-sees-all (resized).jpg
brimstone-gotbrim.gif
200w.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
436537586_10224867727456020_9063380137916814163_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240418-055421.png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 1,514.
#9201 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He is a diabetic that is making the best of that situation.

Cut the shit he's an asshole...let's not play games.

EDIT: Which is fine for a Qb

#9202 6 years ago

OK then. I'll just go back to planning my next grill session.

#9203 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

OK then. I'll just go back to planning my next grill session.

Pork cutlets for Cutler?

#9204 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Pork cutlets for Cutler?

Not a bad idea but I couldn't find a recipe. I could always go with Mahi mahi shish kabobs for the Dolphins though.

http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/seafood/mahi-shish-kabobs

#9205 6 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

^the donkees errr broncos are playing some pretty good ball. We all knew how good they are on D, but w Simien (however u spell his name) doing what he's doing..the afc west is the best division in the league right now..

No doubt - if Denver, KC and Oakland keep playing like this it's going to be a very interesting fall. You have to pity Pats fans in a bogus division with no real competition until the playoffs (no offense intended, o-din).

#9206 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

He is a diabetic that is making the best of that situation.

No shit, that is why. Always thought he was out partying.

#9207 6 years ago

Yeah well, that doesn't explain the dark circles around my eyes today.

#9208 6 years ago

I guess we could always talk about tonite's game. I know there are at least a few Rams fans left in So Cal, but personally I never was one.

#9209 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I guess we could always talk about tonite's game. I know there are at least a few Rams fans left in So Cal, but personally I never was one.

Rams are favored by 3 over the 49ers, and the over/under is 40 points.
That is a pretty low o/u. Not disagreeing with it, just saying.
In the 49ers first two reg season games they only scored a total of 12 points, and lost both games.

Doesn't really matter to me which team wins tonight.
Probably best for the 49ers to lose as many games as possible this year, so they can try to get some good draft picks next year and start rebuilding to recover from the past 2 to 3 Kap years.

#9210 6 years ago

I think Falcons vs. Lions and Bucs vs. Vikings (if Bradford plays) will be good games this week.

#9211 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

In the 49ers first two reg season games they only scored a total of 12 points, and lost both games.

How the mighty have fallen...

#9212 6 years ago

Jeez i'm fine with this type of game...run it up.

#9213 6 years ago

That game seemed fun as hell. Kinda mad I missed it. Saw IT. That movie was great. Highly recommend.

#9214 6 years ago

Was that the rollercoaster one

#9215 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Was that the rollercoaster one

Steven King Book.

#9216 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Jeez i'm fine with this type of game...run it up.

So glad my opponent didn't have any players in that game. One of our teams has 52 points just from Goff and Gurley.

#9217 6 years ago

Ok, I'm trading McCoy and Bryant for Cook and Pryor. I know it's a shit trade for receivers, but I don't like the Bills and really wanted Dalvin Cook on my team. McCoy is the only star they have. I know that should kinda be a good thing, but I just don't like it. Now would Sam Bradford please f'n get healthy?

#9218 6 years ago

Ok, who do I start, Jesse James or Coby Fleener? Fleener has the tougher matchup but did really well against Carolina last year. He's scored a TD each of the last 2 weeks. Also going back and forth on Terrell Pryor or Tevin Coleman in my flex position. Pryor has the better matchup but is having issues on his new team. Coleman has a tough matchup, but Atlanta likes to use him for short red zone plays. I lean towards using Coleman.

#9219 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Ok, who do I start, Jesse James or Coby Fleener? Fleener has the tougher matchup but did really well against Carolina last year. He's scored a TD each of the last 2 weeks. Also going back and forth on Terrell Pryor or Tevin Coleman in my flex position. Pryor has the better matchup but is having issues on his new team. Coleman has a tough matchup, but Atlanta likes to use him for short red zone plays. I lean towards using Coleman.

Is James still on the Steelers? If so go fleener. Big Ben sucks on the road.

Ppr go Pryor. Non ppr do Coleman.

#9220 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is James still on the Steelers? If so go fleener. Big Ben sucks on the road.
Ppr go Pryor. Non ppr do Coleman.

Thanks! Yeah, James is still on the Steelers. Still kicking myself for not picking up Witten when he was still available as a FA last week. Yeah, non-ppr. Every time I doubt Coleman, he makes me pay for it

Was really hoping Bradford would be back this week. I think Dalvin can do well without him though. I have the Tampa D, so that's some consolation.

#9221 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Big Ben sucks on the road.

Well they're on the road @ Chicago so i don;t know if that counts

#9222 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well they're on the road @ Chicago so i don;t know if that counts

No kidding. I've got Tarik Cohen on the bench. I want to play him, but....

#9223 6 years ago

Pretty emotional, powerful moment about 30 minutes ago over in London with both teams interlocking arms and showing unity and support for each other during the national anthem. In a time divisiness, seeing Jacksonville owner Shahid Kahn standing between 2 players was a powerful, lasting image to me. Looking forward to see what else to come today. Stay strong my American brothers.

#9224 6 years ago

Another first. Steelers will not come out on the field for the national anthem at the Bears today

#9225 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Another first. Steelers will not come out on the field for the national anthem at the Bears today

37-0 Jags! I'm thinking the Ravens may be doing something similar to the Steelers but took it up a notch and are sitting out the entire game

#9226 6 years ago

Haha. Second string for both teams rest of game. Are we still in the pre season?

Thanks for looking like the Bengals Ravens.

#9227 6 years ago

Jags have a bunch of big time players on defense. If they could ever get the qb position solidified they'd be real tough.

#9228 6 years ago

The NFL has become nothing more than a daytime soap opera over the past decade.... Hey Roger, I hear Susan Lucci's available

#9229 6 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Thanks! Yeah, James is still on the Steelers. Still kicking myself for not picking up Witten when he was still available as a FA last week. Yeah, non-ppr. Every time I doubt Coleman, he makes me pay for it
Was really hoping Bradford would be back this week. I think Dalvin can do well without him though. I have the Tampa D, so that's some consolation.

Jesse James hurt. Hopefully you didn't play him.

#9230 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Jesse James hurt. Hopefully you didn't play him.

No, but Fleener didn't do much better. Ha! Tarik Cohen trying to make me regret not playing him. Tampa

At least Cook did better than McCoy.

#9231 6 years ago

There is a reason all Lions fans think the league is against them.

#9232 6 years ago

Forgot what a TD was. Yay bengals!!

#9233 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Forgot what a TD was. Yay bengals!!

Good, run the pack out of town.

#9234 6 years ago

Weird year...HOT gonna be the only one undefeated after this week

#9235 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

There is a reason all Lions fans think the league is against them.

I have seen the Lions lose in any possible fashion, so this really surprise me.

What I really hate is the 4 minute delay then come back on the field and announce game over, Falcons win. Who the fuck thought this system would be good for the game?

#9237 6 years ago

Mike Pererra can suck it

#9238 6 years ago

Not referring to any particular play but I am getting increasing sick of seeing Pass Interference calls when you have two dudes running side by side and full speed basically in the same space. These guys are 220# and running fast enough to get a speeding ticket in a neighborhood, so what if there arms are touching

Throwing a flag because of incidental contact that has nothing to do, and no impact, with the actual play is just stupid

#9239 6 years ago

12 men on the field on a game changing play? Can't be in the air jumping off the field? Is there a rule that's more dumb than that?

#9240 6 years ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Not referring to any particular play but I am getting increasing sick of seeing Pass Interference calls when you have two dudes running side by side...

The thing i hate is "the DB got his head around..." As if that makes it okto do whatever you want as long as you're looking at the ball.

#9241 6 years ago

Well that was the most "Bengely" series I've ever seen.

#9242 6 years ago

HOW BOUT THOSE CHEFS!!!

IMG_1350 (resized).JPGIMG_1350 (resized).JPG

#9243 6 years ago

Not a good day for AFC North

#9244 6 years ago

Great exciting game between the Bengals and packers if you guys watched. Glad the Bengals actually look like a NFL team again. Gotta get some work done here on out.

#9245 6 years ago

Ugh though loss for the Hawks, but at least we didn't lose to the Bears!

#9246 6 years ago

Texans/Pats game was best I saw this week.

#9247 6 years ago

Redskins absolutely destroying LA right now. Oakland being smoked.

Lovin it!

#9248 6 years ago

All I know is I could live to be 100, and I'll probably never see the Chargers win one or the Dolphins win another Super Bowl.

#9249 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

All I know is I could live to be 100, and I'll probably never see the Chargers win one or the Dolphins win another Super Bowl.

Join the club.

#9250 6 years ago

You think having two teams would double my odds. Three teams if you count who ever's playing the Patriots, but noooooo...

That's why I have so much respect for the NY Football Giants. They are the only ones that have come thru in the last 20 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Flipper Parts
Tom's Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 18.95
Boards
PinSound

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 75,672 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 1,514.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-official-2013-2014-nfl-thread/page/185 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.