Topic Stats

• 29,399 posts
  • 412 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,257 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

elKVIQu (resized).jpg
06771A88-10FE-4C53-8537-9E88336E4138 (resized).jpeg
22133154-3950-4763-9BAF-09FDE13FF933 (resized).jpeg
B712464C-F333-4042-9A87-1C28F0778EEA (resized).jpeg
SerpentinePerfumedBeardeddragon-small.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
download (resized).jpeg
139662653_10158836169855659_1189152156721552495_o (resized).jpg
1CF6A61C-E20F-420C-B406-EC67C6D046B8.gif
DA53C98E-4BF5-4315-A2F4-CA3BA091540E.gif
5F83367B-3B4A-4DEB-B5F3-62AF02A8A405 (resized).png
Screenshot_20210120-010312~2 (resized).png

There are 29399 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 588.
#9051 3 years ago

....and Cuntler signs with the Dolphins. Bah wah wah!!

2 weeks later
#9052 3 years ago

Mccaffrey looks legit. Sort of jealous of Panthers fans (if any remain)

#9053 3 years ago

Haven't heard anything about the Bills. I suppose they're due for another shitty year.

#9054 3 years ago

I'm pretty excited for this year..a lot of pressure is on A. Smith to perform well. P. Mahomes I think is the real deal and is gonna be a helluva QB...

#9055 3 years ago

Bortles has been so bad Chad Henne is going to start tonight. It looks like another 3-13 season for the Jags.

#9056 3 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

It looks like another 3-13 season for the Jags.

Yeah you knew that was coming though

#9057 3 years ago

well browns look better this year. I still don't expect anything like usual but our Oline and defense looks way better so far.

but it is Cleveland so we will probably screw it up anyway

I'm just so glad football back

if kizer starts this year, I wonder how long till he is hurt?

#9058 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah you knew that was coming though

You got that right. I'm glad to see the organization is at least showing Bortles he does not have the position locked. Last year they never benched him which they should have IMO.

#9059 3 years ago

...The league has suspended Bengals OLB Vontaze Burfict for the 1st 5 games of the season..."

haha man it's like clockwork. A big, dumb, stupidface clock.

#9060 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

...The league has suspended Bengals OLB Vontaze Burfict for the 1st 5 games of the season..."
haha man it's like clockwork. A big, dumb, stupidface clock.

Another cheap shot from the league's dirtiest player. I hope he appeals and the league tacks on another game to the suspension.

#9061 3 years ago

The hit was as legal as they come,violent but it was legal.

Quoted from SteveO:I hope he appeals and the league tacks on another game to the suspension.
What you should hope for is the jags can win a game.

#9062 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What you should hope for is the jags can win a game.

Ohhh damnnnnn and then he's all like "we won playoffs games in 2007, 1999, 1998, & 1996 when the hell did you win one?"
"Shit man we would have won one if the team from top down wasn't so goddamn stupid...The team is good just dumb!!!!"

Please children...there are fans of real teams trying to have a discussion in here.

#9063 3 years ago

Little over a week away. Can't wait!!

IMG_6498 (resized).JPG

#9064 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Please children...there are fans of real teams trying to have a discussion in here.

We don't have a real team in Michigan we got the lions or shall I say another fine Ford product a lemon! And I will boldly predict we won't be in the super bowl again this year or the next...

#9065 3 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

We don't have a real team in Michigan we got the lions...

Don't sell yourself short...they won a playoff game since the Bungels have

#9066 3 years ago

Must be a Wolverine fan, go Buckeyes!!! Someday, someday, you just have to wait.

#9067 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Must be a Wolverine fan, go Buckeyes!!! Someday, someday, you just have to wait.

No I'm a townie & hate UofM and have routed for the buckeyes for years. EDIT: (Or any other team playing against UofM...Iowa mostly last year )

1 week later
#9068 3 years ago

Only 1 day to go!!!!! Want to give a shout out to toasterman04 for telling me about dazn.com. Nfl league pass, redzone and nfl network 24/7 for only $20/month. Finally a way to stream games live in hd in Canada.

2017 PREDICTIONS.

■NFC. SEA & GB
■AFC. NE & PIT
■MVP. 1. Rogers GB 2. Wilson SEA
■SUPER BOWL. NE/SEA 3 with SEA winning it. Tough not to pick the defending champs and send Tommy off with #6 though. I really wanted to pick the Packers but think the nfc championship game will be up in Seattle which gives them the edge and not sure if they have any/enough defense. Going to sprinkle a little cheddar on NYG (15-1) and KC (20-1) as longer shots to win it all.

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the 2017 season!

#9069 3 years ago

My old lady got me DAZN last week..I watch my chefs in their last preseason game..found that it was a lil glithchy..hope it's not like that all year. It's a shame that Telus didn't carry/have the rights to offer Sunday ticket this year

#9070 3 years ago

What a wild game, the chiefs absolutely dominated the second half of the game.

#9071 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

What a wild game, the chiefs absolutely dominated the second half of the game.

Those two 4th down stops were key. Add the complete failure of $$ Gilmore at db and the ridiculous levels of hype on the Patriots is over.

#9072 3 years ago

Pretty impressive job by the chiefs. Interested to see how the rest of their season goes. Maybe this isn't a lock for the patriots this year?!?!?

#9073 3 years ago

That shit was crazy... Great start to the season. Glad the whole bullshit 16-0 storyline is over as it was a joke. Pats could lose 8 games and to still win their division so it doesn't matter much

#9074 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Glad the whole bullshit 16-0 storyline is over as it was a joke.

Winless is still on the table

#9075 3 years ago

being a denver fan i never root for the chiefs...but anyone that beat the pats is ok in my book.

#9076 3 years ago

My panther prediction. Will be Newtons last year (if he makes the whole season). Get the damn towel off your head and encourage the team.

#9077 3 years ago

Pats needed to get knocked down a few rungs, glad undefeated nonsense talk is over. Belichick should get them straightened out.

KC looked great, Berry is a HUGE loss for the season and tough to see an injury like that

#9078 3 years ago

Ready to take down some Pack this weekend!

#9079 3 years ago

I still have a happy face w that big win in Foxboro..

IMG_1858 (resized).JPG

#9080 3 years ago

Almost there...

IMG_1905.PNG.57ca3d0a540b1cc81e18d9e1c74eea8e (resized).PNG

#9082 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

The Bengals....

Oh yeah the bungels suck that's a shocker to he 4 fans in here

#9083 3 years ago

uh oh are there only 2 now?

#9084 3 years ago

The Seahawks.....

GO PACK GO!

#9085 3 years ago

Glad to have spent a lazy Sunday indulging in football..that catch by Beasley last nite vs Giants was impressive..to bad the game wasn't all that entertaining.

#9086 3 years ago

Buffalo Bills are leading the AFC East Division.
Jax Jags lead the AFC South.
As usual, the Browns and the Bungles are at the bottom of their div.

#9087 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

Glad to have spent a lazy Sunday indulging in football..that catch by Beasley last nite vs Giants was impressive..to bad the game wasn't all that entertaining.

Giants offense was DOA last night. Hopefully that was a one-off poor performance, otherwise it's going to be a long season. Getting Beckham back will help, but if the o-line can't maintain a pocket and Eli's too rattled to perform even when he's not being pressured, they won't be able to take advantage of Beckham anyway. Will be interesting to see if they can bounce back against Detroit next week.

And that was an amazing catch by Beasley.

#9088 3 years ago

I like this thread, much Patriot bashing!

Best headline out of that game was:

https://sports.yahoo.com/thursday-wrap-kareem-hunt-breaks-game-134915303.html

#9090 3 years ago
Quoted from hwyhed:

I still have a happy face w that big win in Foxboro..

That was pretty fun to watch. Looks like they did their victory dance a little early in that one. I'd like to see what Rivers would do to their secondary.

That being said..

GO CHARGERS!!!

#9091 3 years ago

That raiders backup kicker was fantastic

#9092 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

That raiders backup kicker was fantastic

What a great way to make a first impression! The kid was ice! If he keeps this up, he will easily be a fan favorite.

But... He also set the bar very high for himself! I'm cheering for him for sure!

Go Raiders!

#9093 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

What a great way to make a first impression! The kid was ice! If he keeps this up, he will easily be a fan favorite.

Then you gotta decide what to do with Seabass

#9094 3 years ago

Time to see if Dalvin Cook is the real deal. I think this first game will be the best of the two tonight.

#9095 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Time to see if Dalvin Cook is the real deal.

yes I believe so

#9096 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Then you gotta decide what to do with Seabass

He's had a stellar career, but after 17 years, it's time for him to retire a Raider!

#9097 3 years ago

chuckwurt,

I'm apologizing for my wisecrack about the Bengals a few days ago.
I actually would like the Browns and the Bengals to do good this year.
Was sorta expecting a reply comment from you when the Saints lost at/to the Vikings on Monday.
Guess you took the high road, or else you are saving them up for later in the season.

Losing a division game at home and not scoring any points must have been painful.
I didn't see that game, but either Ravens defense is kick-ass, or Andy had a bad game, or the Bengals offense is not clicking yet.

What is your prediction for Bengals season this year?
I'm guessing 9 and 7, or 8 and 8.

#9098 3 years ago

N.E. Patriots favored by 6-1/2 to 7 points over the Saints in New Orleans Sun at Noon ct on CBS.
One of these teams is gonna end up 0 and 2 to start out the season.
I sure hope the Saints win.
...but it is hard to imagine the Patriots starting out 0 and 2.

Come on Saints!
Saintsation-Aug2017 (resized).jpg
Saintsation-preseason-Aug2017 (resized).jpg

#9099 3 years ago

Seems like the NFL should shuffle some teams around between divisions every once in a while to help add some excitement, but give a couple years advance notice so the teams can plan for these changes.

Keeping all current AFC teams in the AFC:
Move the Buffalo Bills from AFC East to AFC North
Move Miami Dolphins from AFC East to AFC South
Move Pitt Steelers from AFC North to AFC East
Move Balt Ravens from AFC North to AFC East
Move Ind Colts from AFC South to AFC North

Keeping all current NFC teams in the NFC:
Move the Dallas Cowboys from NFC East to NFC South
Move the Carolina Panthers from NFC South to NFC East

It might be considered blasphemy to move teams from the NFC to the AFC (and AFC to NFC),
...but that sure would mix things up too.
Perhaps wait a decade before doing that type move.

#9100 3 years ago

I get to choose between the Chargers and Dolphins and wonder if it's worth the price of admission. I sure miss those free tickets and $10 seats.

And neigh on another realignment unless it means shipping the Patriots overseas.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Macomb, IL
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Boards
PinSound
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Machine - For Sale
Summerville, SC
Machine - For Sale
Bellmore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 29399 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 588.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside