Quoted from Rondogg:
Brady just moved 10 miles past evey other qb in the hisory of the nfl. Not sure why he is so hated. 6th round draft pick. Sincere. Never in trouble. Hounded by a commissioner everyone hates. Loves his family. Could jealousy ne the reason? Possibly?
1. Brady's a phenomenal athlete. Whatever you make of his inconsistent performance last night, no one can honestly debate that.
2. Sincere or vapid? POV, I suppose.
3. Never in trouble? Deflategate?
4. Ever see two people you dislike fighting? It's fun to watch, but doesn't make you suddenly love one of them.
5. Glad to hear he loves his family (including the nanny, right?)
You omitted a few items like that the Patriots have repeatedly been caught cheating (I know, I know, "You hate us 'cause you ain't us," but when you're top dog you're held to a higher standard, no one gives a crap if Jacksonville cheats). Plus political statements by Brady, his coach and team ownership in a toxically polarized election year (I know, I know, "what about free speech," no one argues they should be jailed for what they said, but you generally don't make friends by injecting politics into sports).
That said, shouldn't you be reveling in yesterday's unbelievable victory instead of cocooning yourself in the NE Victim Complex blanket? Hell of a dynasty and a hell of an achievement, just don't expect the rest of the country to join you spooning Brady in his Beautyrest Black and you'll be happier for it.